Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Playing through Chromecast

Hey!I've noticed that while I'm listening through Chromecast, my friends cannot see my activity (on the sidebar).It makes me wonder if Spotify is collecting information about my listening while I stream to Chromecast (discover weekly, daily mix etc.....

• Regular
  • Hey! I've noticed that while I'm listening through Chromecast, my friends cannot see my activity (on the sidebar). It makes me wonder if Spotify is collecting information about my listening wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect crashes on Marantz

Hi, I have a Marantz SR6010 with Spotify connect. It has always worked without problems until recent firmware update of the Marantz SR6010. At first no problems, I play a song from my Nexus 6P (Android 8.1 beta) and the Marantz SR6010 plays it. After...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have a Marantz SR6010 with Spotify connect. It has always worked without problems until recent firmware update of the Marantz SR6010.    At first no problems, I play a song...
  • butterill
  • Regular
  • 57 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 57 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Denon AVR-X3100W suddenly unable to connect to Spotify

Hi. Since yesterday my Spotify Connect does not work on the Denon. Any suggestions? Kind regards edbbsyddk

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   Since yesterday my Spotify Connect does not work on the Denon. Any suggestions?   Kind regards   edbbsyddk
  • Mahmoodnajafi
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

[Chromecast] Shuffle only plays first 20 songs of Playlist when casting to devices

I'd like to note from the start that this is a deal breaker for me. When playing on my phone or my PC, shuffle works perfectly. When I decide to switch to my Google Home, my now playing list changes. It selects about 20 songs around the currently pla...

• Regular
  • I'd like to note from the start that this is a deal breaker for me.   When playing on my phone or my PC, shuffle works perfectly.  When I decide to switch to my Google Home, my now playin...
  • TimTam
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playing Spotify on Bose SoundTouch

I have been listening to Spotify Premium on my Bose Wave Music System IV for a couple of years now, but in the past few weeks, I haven't been able to use my Wave to play Spotify. I've tried everything (shutting down, resetting, reinstalling software,...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been listening to Spotify Premium on my Bose Wave Music System IV for a couple of years now, but in the past few weeks, I haven't been able to use my Wave to play Spotify. I've tried everythin...
  • BHester
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Xbox One - Spotify Control (volume, skip...) Not Showing Up In Sidebar

Hi there,I've recently been using the new Spotify app on my Xbox One while playing games and it's been fine until now. Now all of the sudden I've been playing music through spotify but the volume control/app control in the xbox home sidebar (when you...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I've recently been using the new Spotify app on my Xbox One while playing games and it's been fine until now. Now all of the sudden I've been playing music through spotify but the vol...
  • ThePerilousVoid
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Web player + Chromecast streaming randomly drops the sound

Hi guys, Today I started using Spotify Web Player to control Spotify on my Chromecast (since the Windows app doesn't chromecast this). This works well, except for one thing. Sometimes (once every hour) Spotify does not go to the next song after one s...

Untitled.png
  • Hi guys,   Today I started using Spotify Web Player to control Spotify on my Chromecast (since the Windows app doesn't chromecast this). This works well, except for one thing. Sometimes (once ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify support not emailing me

I had a different question before and it didn’t get answered, not even an automated reply. My account recently had problems and I filled out the support form, the same thing happened. Why isn’t spotify emailing me? I’m sure I put the right email addr...

• Visitor
  • I had a different question before and it didn’t get answered, not even an automated reply. My account recently had problems and I filled out the support form, the same thing happened. Why isn’t spoti...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to set as default music player in Google Home

Hi I tried setting Spotify as the default Google Home music player, but it keeps failing. I am able to link my account to the Google Home App. When I select "Change default" program, and select spotify, the settings are not updated. Kindly advise, th...

• Hi    I tried setting Spotify as the default Google Home music player, but it keeps failing.   I am able to link my account to the Google Home App. When I select "Change default" p...
  • oladunk
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Gear Sport - Spotify offline doesn't work in training mode

I have a samsung gear sport watch where I've installed the Spotify app. I have premiun accoun and a list downloaded to be accessible offline.When I reproduce this list and I start a training session everything goes fine. However, after the 4th/5th ti...

• I have a samsung gear sport watch where I've installed the Spotify app. I have premiun accoun and a list downloaded to be accessible offline. When I reproduce this list and I start a training sessio...
  • roym899
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Login on my volvo

Hello, if i try logging inn to the app in my volvo it says username or password is wrong, i then get a message from facebook saying that someone is trying to login from ireland (gives me the ip to the server which is trying to connect), even tho i am...

• Hello, if i try logging inn to the app in my volvo it says username or password is wrong, i then get a message from facebook saying that someone is trying to login from ireland (gives me the ip to th...
  • nejatcaliskan
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

Google Home and Chromecast Version 1

The problem solved last week came back. Google devices mentioned on the subject can't play Spotify. Google Home will prompt me that "Something went wrong". I did the troubleshooting advised to me the last time but it still won't work. Can this issue ...

• Casual Listener
  • The problem solved last week came back. Google devices mentioned on the subject can't play Spotify. Google Home will prompt me that "Something went wrong". I did the troubleshooting advised to me the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A lot of songs under 1,000 listens

I logged on a few minutes to listen to some music on the web player and I found that a lot of songs are under 1,000 listens on the artist page even though the songs showed that they have been listened to more than 1,000 times on the album page the la...

• Gig Goer
  • I logged on a few minutes to listen to some music on the web player and I found that a lot of songs are under 1,000 listens on the artist page even though the songs showed that they have been listene...
  • Pekkahenrik81
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i get rid of annoying waze ads??

I have a premium membership. I don't want waze and nor should I need to download this to use Spotify and maps at the same time. I pay a membership for a reason, so I don't get these annoying ads!! How do I get rid of them please, they are doing my he...

• I have a premium membership. I don't want waze and nor should I need to download this to use Spotify and maps at the same time. I pay a membership for a reason, so I don't get these annoying ads!! Ho...
  • jackemsjrg
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Bad track

Hi, I experienced a "bad" recording of a song where there is static in the middle of it. The particular track is Violin Sonata in E Major, Op. 27, No. 6 https://open.spotify.com/track/0RdCs0EEpgbRkfDnVnIzcM There are some issues between 5:20 to 5:40....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I experienced a "bad" recording of a song where there is static in the middle of it. The particular track is Violin Sonata in E Major, Op. 27, No. 6    https://open.spotify.c...
  • goldbeaver
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast bug

If I play music with chromecast from my iPhone with random player, Spotify select only the song around the first letter of the first song (example I play on chromecast “Used to you”, Spotify select only song on my library that start with U, V or T).

• Music Fan
  • If I play music with chromecast from my iPhone with random player, Spotify select only the song around the first letter of the first song (example I play on chromecast “Used to you”, Spotify select o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Does play of public preview count as a stream?

Hi guys - if a fan plays the public preview of a track on Spotify (i.e., the 30 second stream available without login), does this count as a stream/play on Spotify? I am mostly wondering if I can see as an artist how many times the preview for played...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys - if a fan plays the public preview of a track on Spotify (i.e., the 30 second stream available without login), does this count as a stream/play on Spotify?   I am mostly wondering i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Only one speaker in chrome cast group is playing

Hi,i've a problem with the Spotify App. I have a Google group with one Chromecast Audio and one Philipps E6 Speaker. When I try to play music with that group the audio only works with the Chormcast Audio. The same configuration works like a charme wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i've a problem with the Spotify App. I have a Google group with one Chromecast Audio and one Philipps E6 Speaker. When I try to play music with that group the audio only works with the Chor...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Philips
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify + Amazon Echo + Support in Brazil

Hello,I have a spotify account in Brazila and I am planning to take my Amazon Alexa Echo to Brazil. Does the Alexa works in Brazil and a Brazilian spotify account?Any help is appreciated

• Hello, I have a spotify account in Brazila and I am planning to take my Amazon Alexa Echo to Brazil. Does the Alexa works in Brazil and a Brazilian spotify account? Any help is appreciated
  • ablandina
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player -Firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video......

Hey All,Windows 7, trying to run Spotify web player on Firefox version 52.5.2at work.Web Player loads with graphics and all but no music will play.At the top of the browser there is a yellow bar that says:"Firefox is installing components needed to p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey All, Windows 7, trying to run Spotify web player on Firefox version 52.5.2 at work. Web Player loads with graphics and all but no music will play. At the top of the browser there is a yel...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes