Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! "What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World" - The Decemberists not available in Panama?

Hello, I was trying to search for "What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World" album by The Decemberists and though it appears in a google search and even opens the page, I cannot play it and it does not appear on any of my Spotify Apps (Windows o...

• Hello, I was trying to search for "What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World" album by The Decemberists and though it appears in a google search and even opens the page, I cannot play it and it d...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable connect to device on one login

Hi, From several days I have strange problem. Me and my wife have family premium accounts. Now, from my account I can't connect to other devices (yamaha rx-v779) from my computer and phone (nothing is listed in "connect to device" box) But when I swi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   From several days I have strange problem. Me and my wife have family premium accounts. Now, from my account I can't connect to other devices (yamaha rx-v779) from my computer and ph...
  • rzaba
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ELIMINAR LA CANCION DEL CARA AL SOL (REMIX)

No se como a dia de hoy se permite libremente este tipo de canciones, solo falta crear una lista de reproduccion de canciones nazis y fascistas.... es lo que le faltaba a esta aplicacion.

• No se como a dia de hoy se permite libremente este tipo de canciones, solo falta crear una lista de reproduccion de canciones nazis y fascistas.... es lo que le faltaba a esta aplicacion.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player travado (crashed)

Ontem no final da tarde eu escutei uma musica que aparentemente foi removida do spotify, e acredito que isso tenha travado o meu player. Abri o web player hoje pela manha, mas nao consigo executar nenhuma outra musica. Ja tentei fazer logout e entrar...

• Casual Listener
  • Ontem no final da tarde eu escutei uma musica que aparentemente foi removida do spotify, e acredito que isso tenha travado o meu player. Abri o web player hoje pela manha, mas nao consigo executar ne...
  • jeanqueres
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Player stucked in a song

Sometimes happens that the player gets stucked in a song for days and it's impossible to start listening anything else and of course you can not listen the song that is displayed.

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes happens that the player gets stucked in a song for days and it's impossible to start listening anything else and of course you can not listen the song that is displayed.
  • satarinho
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is something going to be done about songs that incite rape?

A song called "So Surubinha de Leve" has been rising in the charts of spotify, but what impresses is its lyrics that incite the sexual abuse and estrup: "Get the drink on itPut the **bleep**And leaves on the streetGet the drink on itPut the **bleep**...

• A song called "So Surubinha de Leve" has been rising in the charts of spotify, but what impresses is its lyrics that incite the sexual abuse and estrup:   "Get the drink on it Put the **bleep...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs don't transition when casting to TV

I use Spotify on the Windows desktop app, on my Google pixel 2 Android phone, and via my Vizio M50 Smart TV (either via the Android Spotify app or my Google home Mini). My problem is when controlling Spotify running through my TV either via the Andro...

• I use Spotify on the Windows desktop app, on my Google pixel 2 Android phone, and via my Vizio M50 Smart TV (either via the Android Spotify app or my Google home Mini). My problem is when controlling...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Adding song to playlist via one click?

Hi, I just wonder, what is the reason for me not being able to directly add a song from the radio (Spotify desktop) to my playlists when seeing the song on the playing tab? It is only possible to give a thumbs up or in my library. So I need to go int...

• Hi,  I just wonder, what is the reason for me not being able to directly add a song from the radio (Spotify desktop) to my playlists when seeing the song on the playing tab? It is only possib...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

1 Family sharing 1 speaker with multiple accounts using Spotify connect?

Hej I have a question regarding using spotify connect with one speaker but multiple accounts. Right now I have one Denon Heos 1 speaker in the kitchen. I'm currently the only one in the house hold with a Spotify account but i'm looking into buying th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hej I have a question regarding using spotify connect with one speaker but multiple accounts.   Right now I have one Denon Heos 1 speaker in the kitchen. I'm currently the only one in the hous...
  • StefanH80
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify and Google Home

Hi - I have a premium Spotify account, and I also have Amazon Alexa, and Google Home. Playing Spotify on Alexa is great, no dropout, no hiccup, not a glitch. With Google home however, Spotify keeps dropping out 4-6 times per song, which is annoying. ...

• Hi - I have a premium Spotify account, and I also have Amazon Alexa, and Google Home. Playing Spotify on Alexa is great, no dropout, no hiccup, not a glitch.   With Google home however, Spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stream Quality in Sonos

When streaming via Spotify Connect (Sonos), is it the same set sq as when I use my phone ie in my case "extreme 320ogg" - or is at a lower level?

• Casual Listener
  • When streaming via Spotify Connect (Sonos), is it the same set sq as when I use my phone ie in my case "extreme 320ogg" - or is at a lower level?
  • Perka1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! WEBPLAYER - Play Button Greyed out

Hi, i have a free acount and i primarily use spotify on google chrome and a few days ago the web player just stopped playing any music. i can nagivate to music and playlists etc but it does not play any songs. The play button is greyed out and unclic...

Capture.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Hi, i have a free acount and i primarily use spotify on google chrome and a few days ago the web player just stopped playing any music. i can nagivate to music and playlists etc but it does not play ...
  • deendestiny
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes

Artwork and Save button Not Showing

Whenever I click on any album the artwork and save button won't show. If I make the player small so I can scroll inside it, it will show on the very top. To illustrate I'm adding screenshots: How it usually shows After I scroll a little bit. I've tri...

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 1.07.36 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 1.07.28 PM.png
  • Visitor
  • Whenever I click on any album the artwork and save button won't show. If I make the player small so I can scroll inside it, it will show on the very top. To illustrate I'm adding screenshot...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Spotify Connect] Daily Mix stops after last of the initially visible tracks played

I'm using Spotify Connect to play music on my Yamaha RX-V479 at home. When i play on of the "Daily Mix" playlists on it though, it will stop after it finished playing the last one of the initially visible tracks and the playlist won't load a new batc...

• I'm using Spotify Connect to play music on my Yamaha RX-V479 at home. When i play on of the "Daily Mix" playlists on it though, it will stop after it finished playing the last one of the initially vi...
  • jamescridland
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Repeat Track No Longer Working

The repeat-one-track function seems to have disappeared from my web player recently. Now, if I click repeat, it will either turn on repeat-all or turn off repeat-all. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • The repeat-one-track function seems to have disappeared from my web player recently. Now, if I click repeat, it will either turn on repeat-all or turn off repeat-all. Is there anything I can do ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"this song is not available"

spotify. every track is not available, this is a reoccuring issue.I am tired.. it happens too oftenfix your **bleep**. with the price your charging, FIX YOUR SEVICE. NOW.sincerely, all your users,were getting **bleep**ed, and we are not happy.

• spotify. every track is not available, this is a reoccuring issue. I am tired.. it happens too often fix your **bleep**. with the price your charging, FIX YOUR SEVICE. NOW. sincerely, all your use...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Amazon Echo in the Netherlands

Is it possible to use Spotify with Alexa devices? I live in the Netherlands and I have an Amazon Echo Dot, and reading on the official website it seems like it's now possible to use Spotify on Alexa devices: http://spotify.com/nl/amazonalexa .When tr...

• Visitor
  • Is it possible to use Spotify with Alexa devices? I live in the Netherlands and I have an Amazon Echo Dot, and reading on the official website it seems like it's now possible to use Spotify on Alexa ...
  • Paolo-123
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Cannot find playlists anymore.

Since i got back from christmas holyday, spotify wont find ->any<- playlists on my windows phone. Searches i used to do to get to my favorite playlists are now returning only songs and albums. I checked on the new web player and there the search func...

wp_ss_20180117_0001.png Untitled.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Since i got back from christmas holyday, spotify wont find ->any<- playlists on my windows phone.   Searches i used to do to get to my favorite playlists are now returning only songs and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with parrot search tool (again)

Hi Spotify, This issue has reapperad now since sometime during the Holidays, I'm not able to search anymore using the Spotify client in my car which uses Parrot. Everything else seem to work fine, playlists, top albums/songs, etc. https://community.s...

• Music Fan
  • Hi Spotify,   This issue has reapperad now since sometime during the Holidays, I'm not able to search anymore using the Spotify client in my car which uses Parrot. Everything else seem to work...
  • db9
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes