Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Stream Quality in Sonos

When streaming via Spotify Connect (Sonos), is it the same set sq as when I use my phone ie in my case "extreme 320ogg" - or is at a lower level?

• Casual Listener
  • When streaming via Spotify Connect (Sonos), is it the same set sq as when I use my phone ie in my case "extreme 320ogg" - or is at a lower level?
  • Perka1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! WEBPLAYER - Play Button Greyed out

Hi, i have a free acount and i primarily use spotify on google chrome and a few days ago the web player just stopped playing any music. i can nagivate to music and playlists etc but it does not play any songs. The play button is greyed out and unclic...

Capture.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Hi, i have a free acount and i primarily use spotify on google chrome and a few days ago the web player just stopped playing any music. i can nagivate to music and playlists etc but it does not play ...
  • deendestiny
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes

Artwork and Save button Not Showing

Whenever I click on any album the artwork and save button won't show. If I make the player small so I can scroll inside it, it will show on the very top. To illustrate I'm adding screenshots: How it usually shows After I scroll a little bit. I've tri...

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 1.07.36 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 1.07.28 PM.png
  • Visitor
  • Whenever I click on any album the artwork and save button won't show. If I make the player small so I can scroll inside it, it will show on the very top. To illustrate I'm adding screenshot...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Spotify Connect] Daily Mix stops after last of the initially visible tracks played

I'm using Spotify Connect to play music on my Yamaha RX-V479 at home. When i play on of the "Daily Mix" playlists on it though, it will stop after it finished playing the last one of the initially visible tracks and the playlist won't load a new batc...

• I'm using Spotify Connect to play music on my Yamaha RX-V479 at home. When i play on of the "Daily Mix" playlists on it though, it will stop after it finished playing the last one of the initially vi...
  • jamescridland
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Repeat Track No Longer Working

The repeat-one-track function seems to have disappeared from my web player recently. Now, if I click repeat, it will either turn on repeat-all or turn off repeat-all. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • The repeat-one-track function seems to have disappeared from my web player recently. Now, if I click repeat, it will either turn on repeat-all or turn off repeat-all. Is there anything I can do ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"this song is not available"

spotify. every track is not available, this is a reoccuring issue.I am tired.. it happens too oftenfix your **bleep**. with the price your charging, FIX YOUR SEVICE. NOW.sincerely, all your users,were getting **bleep**ed, and we are not happy.

• spotify. every track is not available, this is a reoccuring issue. I am tired.. it happens too often fix your **bleep**. with the price your charging, FIX YOUR SEVICE. NOW. sincerely, all your use...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Amazon Echo in the Netherlands

Is it possible to use Spotify with Alexa devices? I live in the Netherlands and I have an Amazon Echo Dot, and reading on the official website it seems like it's now possible to use Spotify on Alexa devices: http://spotify.com/nl/amazonalexa .When tr...

• Visitor
  • Is it possible to use Spotify with Alexa devices? I live in the Netherlands and I have an Amazon Echo Dot, and reading on the official website it seems like it's now possible to use Spotify on Alexa ...
  • Paolo-123
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Cannot find playlists anymore.

Since i got back from christmas holyday, spotify wont find ->any<- playlists on my windows phone. Searches i used to do to get to my favorite playlists are now returning only songs and albums. I checked on the new web player and there the search func...

wp_ss_20180117_0001.png Untitled.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Since i got back from christmas holyday, spotify wont find ->any<- playlists on my windows phone.   Searches i used to do to get to my favorite playlists are now returning only songs and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with parrot search tool (again)

Hi Spotify, This issue has reapperad now since sometime during the Holidays, I'm not able to search anymore using the Spotify client in my car which uses Parrot. Everything else seem to work fine, playlists, top albums/songs, etc. https://community.s...

• Music Fan
  • Hi Spotify,   This issue has reapperad now since sometime during the Holidays, I'm not able to search anymore using the Spotify client in my car which uses Parrot. Everything else seem to work...
  • db9
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Track is unavailable problem

Hi,I encountered serious problems in my Spotify desktop windows player, after I updated to the latest version. When I try to play a song it says "This track is not available. If you have the file on your computer, you can import it"I don't know why i...

• Hi, I encountered serious problems in my Spotify desktop windows player, after I updated to the latest version. When I try to play a song it says "This track is not available. If you have the file o...
  • pajmej
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes

Pioneer VSX-528 Spotify play

Hey Guys, i want to play musik from my local files over spotify play on my Pioneer VSX-528, Spotify say's: "Can't play this right now".With music from spotify this works perfectly but when i try this with music from my local files on Spotify this doe...

• Hey Guys,   i want to play musik from my local files over spotify play on my Pioneer VSX-528, Spotify say's: "Can't play this right now". With music from spotify this works perfectly but when...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium Echo dot can' t find songs

I'm connected to Echo dot with Premium, can play the next / last title in a playlist or ask the current played title. If i ask to play a playlist or a title or something like "Alexa, play music from Pink Floyd on Spotify", I always get the answer "I ...

• I'm connected to Echo dot with Premium, can play the next / last title in a playlist or ask the current played title. If i ask to play a playlist or a title or something like "Alexa, play music from ...
  • fbergerch
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The Sound

My music keeps cutting in and out. It works when I use the online web player, but when I use the app this problem occurs. Help please.

• Casual Listener
  • My music keeps cutting in and out. It works when I use the online web player, but when I use the app this problem occurs. Help please.
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Print out official receipt for company purpose

Hi Spotify, How do i to print the official receipt every month ?? By the way can you send to me the receipt of Jan 2018 Please reply me ASAP,thanks in advance Regard, Boon

• Hi Spotify,   How do i to print the official receipt every month ?? By  the way can you send to me the receipt of Jan 2018 <removed sensitive information>   Please reply ...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player Will Not Play Music on Specific Account

Recently, the web player has stopped working on my account. I can log in, browse, search songs or playlists, etc. but when I click play nothing happens. It doesn't matter what it is, when I click the play button it does nothing. I tried all the usual...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently, the web player has stopped working on my account. I can log in, browse, search songs or playlists, etc. but when I click play nothing happens. It doesn't matter what it is, when I click the...
  • RASR
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song/Album Request

I would REALLY appreciate if u could get Kevin Gates album - In The Mean Time. Or just the song Shooting Stars by Kevin Gates

• Casual Listener
  • I would REALLY appreciate if u could get Kevin Gates album - In The Mean Time. Or just the song Shooting Stars by Kevin Gates
  • Afriadynm
  • Casual Listener
  • 64 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 0 likes

[Amazon Echo] Playlist issue

When putting my playlist in alphabetical order after about 20 songs it will restart to the beginning. This only happens on echo and my playlist is not on shuffle.

• Regular
  • When putting my playlist in alphabetical order after about 20 songs it will restart to the beginning. This only happens on echo and my playlist is not on shuffle.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs history

Is it possible to watch your songs history? I need to find some songs I used to listen couple months ago. I forgot to add them to my playlist and now I forgot some of theyr names.

• Is it possible to watch your songs history? I need to find some songs I used to listen couple months ago. I forgot to add them to my playlist and now I forgot some of theyr names.
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player stuck on "Advertisement"

So my web player is stuck on a generic "advertisement." It has not loaded yet, and I cannot play any music. (Note: I am on a computer where I do not have permissions to download the full app, so that's out.) I have: - Tried logging off and logging ba...

• Casual Listener
  • So my web player is stuck on a generic "advertisement." It has not loaded yet, and I cannot play any music. (Note: I am on a computer where I do not have permissions to download the full app, so that...
  • TTGRudy
  • 34 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 34 replies
  • 8 likes

Playlists for my small brand

How can I create a playlist for my small brand? Should I simply do it under my personal account or can do this under an account for the brand? Let me know - I haven't been able to find clarity about this on your pages. Thank you.

• How can I create a playlist for my small brand? Should I simply do it under my personal account or can do this under an account for the brand? Let me know - I haven't been able to find clarity about ...
  • anedwell
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes