Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

ChromeCast low audio quality

Hi!I have been experiencing a very bad audio quality when using ChromeCast 4k. It has been like this for couple of days. This has happened once before and updating my Spotify app did solve this problem, but there is no updates available. So I have la...

• Regular
  • Hi! I have been experiencing a very bad audio quality when using ChromeCast 4k. It has been like this for couple of days.   This has happened once before and updating my Spotify app did solve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded music keeps getting erased

I pay for spotify premium but the music I download keeps getting erased, I'm not losing the music entirely but I have to keep downloading the music over and over again to get the offline capabilities and it's very frustrating considering it's a fairl...

• I pay for spotify premium but the music I download keeps getting erased, I'm not losing the music entirely but I have to keep downloading the music over and over again to get the offline capabilities...
  • jackandjill
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to stream with spotify connect to bluesound powernode 2

I’ve a Bluesound PowerNode 2 that I’ve used with spotify connect with no issues for about 1 year. Since recently, I’m unable to stream from any device (table, smartphone, PC) with my spotify premium account to the PowerNode 2. However, I can stream w...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve a Bluesound PowerNode 2 that I’ve used with spotify connect with no issues for about 1 year.   Since recently, I’m unable to stream from any device (table, smartphone, PC) with my spotify...
  • Carolienl
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Help I can't set the same volume level for all song

Please help me,I can't set the same volume level for all song on my Spotify on PC windows 10,Please help me

• Casual Listener
  • Please help me,I can't set the same volume level for all song on my Spotify on PC windows 10,Please help me
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists are gone

So, I had a ton of playlists on my old PC. Well, not a ton, but I had playlists I used on the daily. I got a new PC fo Christmas, and downloaded Spotify. I logged in, and low and behold, none of my playlists were there. It just sucks, because I spent...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I had a ton of playlists on my old PC. Well, not a ton, but I had playlists I used on the daily. I got a new PC fo Christmas, and downloaded Spotify. I logged in, and low and behold, none of my p...
  • zila10
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor color combination for notification bar of some phones

Information is not at all visible in the notification menu when using Spotify for android due to color combination. Please see the attached screenshot.You can email me at ********@*******.edu. My name is Shubham Gupta.

• Information is not at all visible in the notification menu when using Spotify for android due to color combination. Please see the attached screenshot. You can email me at ********@*******.edu. My n...
  • Bhadzcarl
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • color
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Embed Code Error

Hello I want to embed an artist when posting on the forum, but everytime i do that I get an error. "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit...

• Music Fan
  • Hello I want to embed an artist when posting on the forum, but everytime i do that I get an error.  "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid H...
  • playlistsbywax
  • Music Fan
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Windows
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

spotify cutting in and out - how to transfer playlists to google music

Hi, I'm sick of spotify breaking functionality with updates, streaming spotify to chromecast used to work months ago without any issues but now it just cuts in and out randomly for a second or two. This makes listening to music very un-enjoyable. I'v...

• Hi, I'm sick of spotify breaking functionality with updates, streaming spotify to chromecast used to work months ago without any issues but now it just cuts in and out randomly for a second or two. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play playlists on Spotify?

When I ask Alexa to play a playlist (either my own or one I’m following) she answers with one of 2 responses:‘That is not available on Spotify.’or‘Resuming Spotify.’ and plays whatever had been playing before.Any ideas how to get her to get it right?

• When I ask Alexa to play a playlist (either my own or one I’m following) she answers with one of 2 responses: ‘That is not available on Spotify.’ or ‘Resuming Spotify.’ and plays whatever had be...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

want to translate the about of bands from english to spanish don`t know who to talk about it.

For now i´m making a master degree in the university Pompeu Fabra of Spain and want to make a magazine showing the bands that i like and there are a lot that came from spotify, so the favor that i want to ask for its if its possible that spotify let ...

• For now i´m making a master degree in the university Pompeu Fabra of Spain and want to make a magazine showing the bands that i like and there are a lot that came from spotify, so the favor that i wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad quality on Xbox One

Hello everyone, I just downloaded the spotify app for Xbox and everything works fine... But the music quality is horrible. If i connect my iPhone to my TV or soundsystem and use the iPhone app everythings works fine. All other apps and games on my Xb...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I just downloaded the spotify app for Xbox and everything works fine... But the music quality is horrible. If i connect my iPhone to my TV or soundsystem and use the iPhone a...
  • Johnnycrinkle
  • 6 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 12 likes

Google home + spotify always playing same album

hey, i have more than 150 songs registered on my spotify premium account.And since a month now, google home always play the same album when i ask it to play music, i already restored the google home with factory settings twice and i also spent more t...

• hey, i have more than 150 songs registered on my spotify premium account. And since a month now, google home always play the same album when i ask it to play music, i already restored the google hom...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using spotify on twitch xbox one

Hello I would like know know if you can use this app on twitch app on xbox one, as you listen your viewers can hear it to. I have looked in to this but got no awnsers, i would love to use this app in my streams as the apps on the xbox music are rubbi...

• Hello  I would like know know if you can use this app on twitch app on xbox one, as you listen your viewers can hear it to. I have looked in to this but got no awnsers, i would love to use this...
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes

Can't decide between Spotify & Deezer

Hi all I'm aware to the fact this is a Spotify community but would like to share my thoughts .I can't decide between Spotify & Deezer . I'm currently a Deezer subscriber and happy with it but I'm thinking on moving to Spotify because it seems more po...

• Visitor
  • Hi all  I'm aware to the fact this is a Spotify community but would like to share my thoughts . I can't decide between Spotify & Deezer . I'm currently a Deezer subscriber and happy with i...
  • steragni
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I add my podcast to Spotify?

I mentioned that I have a podcast to a friend, and her first reaction was "Is it on Spotify?", since she listens to "Filip och Fredrik" on Spotify. This is a question that I much prefer to "Is it on itunes?", but it presents me with a problem. Even t...

• Casual Listener
  • I mentioned that I have a podcast to a friend, and her first reaction was "Is it on Spotify?", since she listens to "Filip och Fredrik" on Spotify. This is a question that I much prefer to "Is it on ...
  • dmpratt
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify Connect - connection drops

Hello Spotify,I am having issues using Spotify Connect in my home on my Onkyo TX-NR626. I can connect with my Andoid Phone or iPad with Spotify on my Onkyo and play music as expected.But everytime I unlock my phone / iPad the receiver stops playing t...

• Regular
  • Hello Spotify, I am having issues using Spotify Connect in my home on my Onkyo TX-NR626. I can connect with my Andoid Phone or iPad with Spotify on my Onkyo and play music as expected. But everytim...
  • rammhaji
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Remove al songs of Boef becouse of discriminating women

I would suggest to remove al songs of Boef because he insulted women by calling all girls who hang-out in bars and wearing short dresses "prostitues"

• I would suggest to remove al songs of Boef because he insulted women by calling all girls who hang-out in bars and wearing short dresses "prostitues"
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Motorpoint Ad on Constant Loop

Hi there, I have been trying to play music through the Spotify web player and every time I log in, a Motorpoint Advert that lasts 30 seconds is in a constant loop? I've tried to refresh my Chrome Browser, logged out and back into Spotify, tried Safar...

• Hi there,   I have been trying to play music through the Spotify web player and every time I log in, a Motorpoint Advert that lasts 30 seconds is in a constant loop?   I've tried to ref...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes