Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Repeat TRACK Mode (Web Player)

Hi folks, I'm new to Spotify and I'm discovering the service and I just realized that "Repeat one track" option is not working on web player. This is strange because the feature is available on PC standalone app, iOS and Android. I'm using a Win 8.1 ...

• Regular
  • Hi folks,   I'm new to Spotify and I'm discovering the service and I just realized that "Repeat one track" option is not working on web player.   This is strange because the feature is ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Repeat a single track in web player

Hi all, There is a major feature that the web player is missing: the repeat SINGLE TRACK. It's extremely basic for a music player. The feature is existent on the other platforms I have used: the Android app, Windows 10 desktop app, but on the web It ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   There is a major feature that the web player is missing: the repeat SINGLE TRACK. It's extremely basic for a music player. The feature is existent on the other platforms I have used:...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Can't log in on Acer Chromebook

I have downloaded the app from the chrome web store, whenever I click 'log in' it redirects me to a blank page and goes no further. When I try to access the web player via google search, it's just a blank page also. I have cleared my cache and instal...

• I have downloaded the app from the chrome web store, whenever I click 'log in' it redirects me to a blank page and goes no further. When I try to access the web player via google search, it's just a ...
  • gDazza
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

gear sport only plays first 10 songs on offline playlist

My samsung gear sport can download songs to offline storage fine, but when I try to play them (offline, not connected to wifi) if it's not the first 10 songs it just shows me the first song on my playlist when I select it. I can start a song after th...

• My samsung gear sport can download songs to offline storage fine, but when I try to play them (offline, not connected to wifi) if it's not the first 10 songs it just shows me the first song on my pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app sony bravia tv

Hii, I want to use spotify on my tv, sony bravia. Now at the moment is the app not available. Spotify has deleted de application last summer. But will de app return in the future?And whats is the reason for deleting? Improvements or something else? P...

• Hii,   I want to use spotify on my tv, sony bravia. Now at the moment is the app not available. Spotify has deleted de application last summer. But will de app return in the future? And whats...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Master of the Moon

Hey everybody! I was listening to some wonderful Dio, when it dawned on me that the album Master of the Moon isnt on spotify, and I was wondering why, since all his other albums are there.Does anyone know?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everybody!   I was listening to some wonderful Dio, when it dawned on me that the album Master of the Moon isnt on spotify, and I was wondering why, since all his other albums are there. ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

song missing

there is a TWICE song missin in spotify, does anyone know how to get it added?

• there is a TWICE song missin in spotify, does anyone know how to get it added?
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pay artists more

I think the subject heading says it all but to be specific, does $.0038 per stream sound fair to you? That's what Spotify paid musicians in 2017. Spotify will be going public soon and they will come under even more pressure from their shareholders to...

• I think the subject heading says it all but to be specific, does $.0038 per stream sound fair to you? That's what Spotify paid musicians in 2017. Spotify will be going public soon and they w...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscribe to Podcast not Listed in Spotify?

I'm a huge podcast listener, and I'd love to switch from the native podcast app on my phone to Spotify, since I already use it on all my devices for music.The problem is, most the podcasts I listen to aren't listed on Spotify.Is there a way to subscr...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a huge podcast listener, and I'd love to switch from the native podcast app on my phone to Spotify, since I already use it on all my devices for music. The problem is, most the podcasts I listen...
  • 0 replies
  • 22 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 22 likes

Samsung Smart Hub

I have seen a couple other threads but they appear to be outdated. I have a Samsung 3D Smart TV that I have spotify on. Just bought a Samsung Blu-Ray Player with Samsung Smart Hub for my living room but cannot find Spotify on it. Any new info for whe...

• Casual Listener
  • I have seen a couple other threads but they appear to be outdated. I have a Samsung 3D Smart TV that I have spotify on. Just bought a Samsung Blu-Ray Player with Samsung Smart Hub for my living room ...
  • DevilDog
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

NO Credit Card:Your subscription is about to expire in 7 days

hoping that I’ll receive this notification in my email everytime my subscription will about to expire. I’m somehow losing track sometimes because I’m not using credit card for my monthly payment. I just use online banking and payment centers. Hoping ...

• hoping that I’ll receive this notification in my email everytime my subscription will about to expire. I’m somehow losing track sometimes because I’m not using credit card for my monthly payment...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS4 App

HolaQuiero vincular la cuenta de spotify con mi cuenta de PSN, pero cuando lo hago desde el telefono o desde la app en si misma me dice que la cuenta ya fue vinculada con otra cuenta. Posiblemente haya sido con una cuenta anterior que tuve y que ya n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola Quiero vincular la cuenta de spotify con mi cuenta de PSN, pero cuando lo hago desde el telefono o desde la app en si misma me dice que la cuenta ya fue vinculada con otra cuenta.   Posi...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4 PSN
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium - Recommended Songs

Recently I noticed I am getting recommended songs at the bottom of my Personal Playlists. I am looking for a way to remove this feature because it is not at all what I need or need. I have been a Premium user for a few years now, if this is being imp...

de4faa3849a62da55c775fb4fbc9be1a.png
  • Regular
  • Recently I noticed I am getting recommended songs at the bottom of my Personal Playlists. I am looking for a way to remove this feature because it is not at all what I need or need. I have been a Pre...
  • poperalover
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes

King Gizzard Albums not on Here

I listened to each album they have on Spotify and when I looked at their discography, there were 2 albums (I'm in your Mind Fuzz, and Quarters) that I couldn't find on Spotify. I googled it and found it on Spotify.com, but when I use .CA or the app I...

• Casual Listener
  • I listened to each album they have on Spotify and when I looked at their discography, there were 2 albums (I'm in your Mind Fuzz, and Quarters) that I couldn't find on Spotify. I googled it and found...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Google Home does not give me the option of putting Spotify as default music provider

Hello everyone, I just bought the Google Home mini and unfortunately, although I have connected the app to Spotify, I can't seem to be able to set Spotify as the default music provider. Attached you will find a photo of the menu where supposedly you ...

• Hello everyone,   I just bought the Google Home mini and unfortunately, although I have connected the app to Spotify, I can't seem to be able to set Spotify as the default music provider. Atta...
  • Coinflippro
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] doesnt work.

My web player doesn`t play any song, i try to click on play button but nothing happens , and i already try to clear cache :/. Can someone help me? What should i do?. I use chrome.

• Casual Listener
  • My web player doesn`t play any song, i try to click on play button but nothing happens , and i already try to clear cache :/. Can someone help me? What should i do?.   I use chrome.
  • tmccool1
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! No 'radio' option on web player (play.spotify.com)? Can I fix this?

So I have a chromebook so I can't download Spotify and have to use the web browser. The problem is that there is no 'radio' button (which is my favorite thing about Spotify!!!). Is this intentional or is there an issue I'm having? I heard I can play ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have a chromebook so I can't download Spotify and have to use the web browser.  The problem is that there is no 'radio' button (which is my favorite thing about Spotify!!!).  Is this i...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player using Microsoft Edge

I'm trying to use the Microsoft Edge browser. I can log in to Spotify Web Player but it only works intermittently. It seems that when the tab it is playing in doesn't have focus, after a short time it stops playing. When you go back to that tab there...

• I'm trying to use the Microsoft Edge browser.  I can log in to Spotify Web Player but it only works intermittently.  It seems that when the tab it is playing in doesn't have focus, after a ...
  • Flom1010
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

[Webplayer] Spacebar means I want a space

So I am listening on my Android and because of your nonsense search result one of the tracks on my playlist isn't what I had asked for.So I go onto the web player to find the track I do really want and as I'm typing into the search window and enter a...

• Roadie
  • So I am listening on my Android and because of your nonsense search result one of the tracks on my playlist isn't what I had asked for. So I go onto the web player to find the track I do really want...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem w/Bose SoundTouch & Premium Family Account

I'm trying to add my Spotify account to the speaker & getting "requires premium account (6051)" error. But I already have a premium (family) account? Speaker & apps are all up to date on firmware. I contacted Bose support & they said: "The Spotify Pr...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to add my Spotify account to the speaker & getting "requires premium account (6051)" error.  But I already have a premium (family) account?  Speaker & apps are all u...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes