Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos

I have a Spotify Premium account which plays on my Sonos speaker. From time to time the music just plain stops and I have to start it up again. Does anyone know why this happens? I appreciate your help.Richard

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify Premium account which plays on my Sonos speaker.  From time to time the music just plain stops and I have to start it up again.  Does anyone know why this happens?  I ...
  • Rich18King
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs wont play all the way through on webplayer

Im using my chromebook and the songs keep glitching and will stop playing for 20+ seconds and when i press play nothing happens and the button doesn't say it is paused so i don't know whats going on. I had this same problem on webplayer for windows t...

• Im using my chromebook and the songs keep glitching and will stop playing for 20+ seconds and when i press play nothing happens and the button doesn't say it is paused so i don't know whats going on....
  • aydanorlando
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PS3 app "Error connecting to playstation network"

Since the propsed solution for PS4 app "Error connecting to playstation network" does not work for me, I'm creating a new topic. From what I remeber I have never linked the accounts, just logged in on the PS3 app previously and probably changed my pa...

error_msg.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Since the propsed solution for PS4 app "Error connecting to playstation network" does not work for me, I'm creating a new topic. From what I remeber I have never linked the accounts, just logged...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot see any way of setting up Spotify on Marantz M-CR611

I cannot find any way of getting Spotify onto a Marantz M-CR611 network receiver, despite the website and on-line manual indicating this device is Spotify-capable. I have Spotify Premium, which works fine on Windows 10, but when I follow the Marantz'...

•   I cannot find any way of getting Spotify onto a Marantz M-CR611 network receiver, despite the website and on-line manual indicating this device is Spotify-capable.  I have Spotify Premiu...
  • DavidST
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile statistics show total instead of earned badges

I just joined Spotify and have earned 1 badge, but on my profile page - under statistics - it says 67 badges, which is the total number of available badges. See attached screenshot. Bug?

• Casual Listener
  • I just joined Spotify and have earned 1 badge, but on my profile page - under statistics - it says 67 badges, which is the total number of available badges. See attached screenshot. Bug?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast stats

Hi. I have submitted my podcast and has recently been added to Spotify (link).Is there a way to known how many plays does it get?Thanks.

• Hi. I have submitted my podcast and has recently been added to Spotify (link). Is there a way to known how many plays does it get? Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 14 likes

Spotify expansion

Hello, I think it would be right time to expand range of services provided by Spotify. At this time online dating, socializing is really a thing and there are no doubts that it is part of our culture now. In my opinion spotify has quite a potential t...

• Hello, I think it would be right time to expand range of services provided by Spotify. At this time online dating, socializing is really a thing and there are no doubts that it is part of our culture...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volvo - Sensus / search function

In the last week we haven’t been able to search for songs using the search function, just comes back with ‘No results found’. can you please help. tks

• In the last week we haven’t been able to search for songs using the search function, just comes back with ‘No results found’.   can you please help.   tks 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify coming to Groove Music Pass customers

What’s happening to the Groove Music Pass? As of December 31, 2017, the Groove Music Pass streaming service will be discontinued and Groove Music Pass music will no longer be available. The built-in Groove music player will continue to play all your ...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • What’s happening to the Groove Music Pass?   As of December 31, 2017, the Groove Music Pass streaming service will be discontinued and Groove Music Pass music will no longer be available. Th...
  • TannarCrossman
  • Casual Listener
  • 53 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Desktop
  • 53 replies
  • 3 likes

Downloading issue...?

Hi.... I just paid to get Premium because I wanted to download playlists/albums...Before I upgraded to Premium, I was able to see the little download icon, but after the upgrade, I am no longer able to see/find it....I tried looking in the "Help" sec...

• Hi.... I just paid to get Premium because I wanted to download playlists/albums... Before I upgraded to Premium, I was able to see the little download icon, but after the upgrade, I am no longer abl...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can´t find playlist on my windows phone

hi.when i search a song; only albums, songs and artists appear don´t show me playlists.does anyone know the solution?

• hi. when i search a song; only albums, songs and artists appear don´t show me playlists. does anyone know the solution?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Seamless streaming on Google Home?

Hi there! I have the Problem that streaming from my Spotify Premium Account to my Google Home isn‘t seamless...very annoying when listening to Audio dramas. No problem when downloading to my smartphone and listing via headphones though...Any idea? Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there!   I have the Problem that streaming from my Spotify Premium Account to my Google Home isn‘t seamless...very annoying when listening to Audio dramas. No problem when downloading to my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer radio function missing

Hi, a few days ago, I'm not sure when somewhere around the weekend, I started my browser and wanted to continue playing my radio, everything was fine, until I searched another song and wanted to play the radio for that.There I noticed that the option...

• Hi, a few days ago, I'm not sure when somewhere around the weekend, I started my browser and wanted to continue playing my radio, everything was fine, until I searched another song and wanted to play...
  • tonybrown32
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Web Player
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Someone pass this on to the Spotify LatinAmerica Marketing team

One of the ads Spotify has been running for the past couple of weeks is very poorly focused. It basically says: the new year is coming and sure, you could start going to the gym or fulfill any number of resolutions and goals, but why don't you try on...

• One of the ads Spotify has been running for the past couple of weeks is very poorly focused. It basically says: the new year is coming and sure, you could start going to the gym or fulfill any number...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify - cut the ads

Hey Spotify, I'm recently overrun by mid-video ads and you are one of the **bleep**ers doing it.Please stop being a **bleep** and stop mid-video ads.They are **bleep**ing anoying and I will drop you like yesterday's tampon if you continue.I don't nee...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify,  I'm recently overrun by mid-video ads and you are one of the **bleep**ers doing it. Please stop being a **bleep** and stop mid-video ads. They are **bleep**ing anoying and I will...
  • rhanlin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home + Spotify Premium + Cast w/ nVidia Shield

I have a Google Home, Spotify Premium account, and an nVidia Shield. For those unware, the nVidia Shield is a set top box that has a built in chrome cast. What I want to do is cast Spotify using Google Home on the Shield. When I attempt this I get hi...

• Regular
  • I have a Google Home, Spotify Premium account, and an nVidia Shield. For those unware, the nVidia Shield is a set top box that has a built in chrome cast.    What I want to do is cast Spo...
  • stewaal
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Easy to use Spotify radio appliance?

I need a Spotify radio "appliance" that is independent and easy to use. Essentially, It needs to work like an old school radio. Turn it on and it plays. 5 or 6 "preset" buttons select between different Spotify channels or playlists that I have alread...

• Casual Listener
  • I need a Spotify radio "appliance" that is independent and easy to use. Essentially, It needs to work like an old school radio. Turn it on and it plays. 5 or 6 "preset" buttons select between differe...
  • JimBobble
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Roku App Discontinued (Dec 2017)

Is there any word as to when Spotify will be available on Roku again? This was a complete Christmas present failure.

• Is there any word as to when Spotify will be available on Roku again? This was a complete Christmas present failure.
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

connect for sony blue ray home theater

My spotify sometimes connects with my sony blu ray home teather and sometimes it des not. Spoticast and windows media player ever connects.

• My spotify sometimes connects with my sony blu ray home teather and sometimes it des not. Spoticast and windows media player ever connects.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Amazon Echo Can't Find Spotify Playlists

I've been using my Amazon Echos to play Spotify for about a year. Suddenly, it's not recognizing my Spotify playlists when I tell it to play "playlist name". I'm using the same syntax as always. I have multiple Echos and they all do the same thing. I...

• Regular
  • I've been using my Amazon Echos to play Spotify for about a year.  Suddenly, it's not recognizing my Spotify playlists when I tell it to play "playlist name".  I'm using the same syntax as ...
  • adubrovs
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes