Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player]

The web player has been experiencing a TON of problems. When I listen to it a song will often get stuck and play a god awful sound that sounds like a jackhammer. I'm not sure what the issue is. Maybe it doesn't like by browser I use or something but ...

• Casual Listener
  • The web player has been experiencing a TON of problems. When I listen to it a song will often get stuck and play a god awful sound that sounds like a jackhammer. I'm not sure what the issue is. Maybe...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Other people are trolling me.

When I am playing on my ps4, I listen to spotify to enjoy myself. I don't have any devices connected to it either, so when One Direction starts playing at full volume, I got rather pissed off. How do I stop my ps4 from connecting to those people? Unt...

• When I am playing on my ps4, I listen to spotify to enjoy myself. I don't have any devices connected to it either, so when One Direction starts playing at full volume, I got rather pissed off. How do...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads Constantly

I think I will stop using Spotify due to their selection of ads.I am tired of the political ads bashing TRUMP.They just don't stop.Is the audience of Spotify so liberal that they appreciate this onslaught of anti Trump ads?Very inappropriate to play ...

• I think I will stop using Spotify due to their selection of ads. I am tired of the political ads bashing TRUMP. They just don't stop. Is the audience of Spotify so liberal that they appreciate thi...
  • pac03c
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Flash Problem With Chrome

Hi its 11/1/2016 i started up chrome and went to spotify's web player and it told me to enable flash i did and it wont work i have also manually put the URL in and accept it to make the plugin work but still will not work and i cant get it to work at...

• Regular
  • Hi its 11/1/2016 i started up chrome and went to spotify's web player and it told me to enable flash i did and it wont work i have also manually put the URL in and accept it to make the plugin work b...
  • qw3rt33
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist is not showing up in search

Hello friends, I've created a playlist titled "Addiction Recovery Songs" on Spotify. I finally was able to edit the playlist's details with all of the new recent changes but I went to search for my playlist on my friend's account and the playlist doe...

• Regular
  • Hello friends,   I've created a playlist titled "Addiction Recovery Songs" on Spotify.  I finally was able to edit the playlist's details with all of the new recent changes but I went to ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player

This is reproducible on two different machines with different hardware. Edge (with Flash) and IE (with Flash) when playing back music and scrolling down artist tracks, the playback stutters. Flash is updated via Windows Update 23.0.0.205 (KB3201860) ...

• Regular
  • This is reproducible on two different machines with different hardware.   Edge (with Flash) and IE (with Flash) when playing back music and scrolling down artist tracks, the playback stutters....
  • steviejay2002
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

Hello! I am currently filling out the application for interning with you guys this summer! I am confused on how to fill out one part, however. I am a Music Business major with a focus in Production and a minor in Design Communications but am not sure...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!  I am currently filling out the application for interning with you guys this summer! I am confused on how to fill out one part, however. I am a Music Business major with a focus in Produ...
  • hannah_louise3
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Denon AVR-2113 Spotify doesn't work.

Hello, I have found that from several days there is problem with Spotify on this device. Any other network service workś fine. Is there something changed?J.

• Hello,   I have found that from several days there is problem with Spotify on this device. Any other network service workś fine. Is there something changed? J.
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tesla app stuck on repeat one

Two of three times when playing songs from a playlist the songs will keep repeating until I press next. Then that song will be stuck on repeat one. Tried rebooting, logged out and in, no dice. Also tried switching between repeat none/repeat one/repea...

• Casual Listener
  • Two of three times when playing songs from a playlist the songs will keep repeating until I press next. Then that song will be stuck on repeat one. Tried rebooting, logged out and in, no dice. Also t...
  • ModelS
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices

up graded my sonos app this morning so that i could access Sonos speakers through the spotify app but i can't see my Sonos speakers in devices available when i look in the App tab in my account i can see Sonos listed there but no option to start it j...

• up graded my sonos app this morning so that i could access Sonos speakers through the spotify app but i can't see my Sonos speakers in devices available    when i look in the App tab in m...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong songs playing

I'm trying to listen to the album Marimba Madness by Mika Yoshida, but none of the songs are the correct songs. I don't know what's playing, but it's nothing like what's supposed to play. Happens on my Macbook and Android phone.

• I'm trying to listen to the album Marimba Madness by Mika Yoshida, but none of the songs are the correct songs. I don't know what's playing, but it's nothing like what's supposed to play. Happens on ...
  • DermotgraphSHEA
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I stop Spotify from auto playing when I open the Chrome extension?

Everytime I log onto Spotify via the Chrome web player, Spotify starts playing the "Beat the Commute Blues" playlist. I swear to god if it happens again, I'm going to go to their offices and throw eggs. I didn't create the playlist. I'm not subscribe...

• Not applicable
  • Everytime I log onto Spotify via the Chrome web player, Spotify starts playing the "Beat the Commute Blues" playlist.  I swear to god if it happens again, I'm going to go to their offices and th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with local data

I have a "little" problem with local data on Spotify. I have about 20 songs in my playlist which can't be found on Spotify due to being a remix from songs or just because for the fact the the artist is not on Spotify.I can't play any of these songs o...

• I have a "little" problem with local data on Spotify. I have about 20 songs in my playlist which can't be found on Spotify due to being a remix from songs or just because for the fact the the artist ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

web player

my web player from spotify doesn't working. when I touch the link I will be back to the home screen ( sorry for bad english i'm dutch)

• my web player from spotify doesn't working. when I touch the link I will be back to the home screen ( sorry for bad english i'm dutch)
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebookt text encoding issue

Firstly, thank you very much for adding custom playlist descriptions and art! Sharing my Spotify playlists is one of my favourite things and this is a great way to personalize them further. However, I noticed a small issue when I posted my playlist o...

• Music Fan
  • Firstly, thank you very much for adding custom playlist descriptions and art! Sharing my Spotify playlists is one of my favourite things and this is a great way to personalize them further. &nb...
  • thatsnotme
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "can't play the current song" ??

Hi .. I need your help. When I am starting to hear a song, I keep getting a pop-up with a message saying " Can't play the current song". What to do??

• Hi .. I need your help. When I am starting to hear a song, I keep getting  a pop-up with a  message saying " Can't play the current song". What to do??
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Chrome Shuffle/Skipping

Im currently using Spotify on a Chromebook, and there appears to be no way to shuffle albums, artists, or playlists. Also, a few songs skipped, getting "hung up" on a little bit, stuttering, Is this an issue with me, or with Spotify?

• Im currently using Spotify on a Chromebook, and there appears to be no way to shuffle albums, artists, or playlists. Also, a few songs skipped, getting "hung up" on a little bit, stuttering, Is this ...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly Sorting Issue

On my computer, I can't organize Discover Weekly in it's original order anymore. I can only organize by song name, artist name, album name, time added, length. There should be more columns added. And especially a track number column added. On my phon...

• Casual Listener
  • On my computer, I can't organize Discover Weekly in it's original order anymore. I can only organize by song name, artist name, album name, time added, length. There should be more columns added...
  • trixxtr
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

What will it actually take to fix Discover Weekly?

I know several people have mentioned that Discover Weekly repeats the same songs week after week- and that it used to be awesome, but now it's so frustrating. Why hasn't this been addressed? The DW playlist used to be my single favorite thing about S...

• I know several people have mentioned that Discover Weekly repeats the same songs week after week- and that it used to be awesome, but now it's so frustrating. Why hasn't this been addressed? The DW p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes