Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "can't play the current song" ??

Hi .. I need your help. When I am starting to hear a song, I keep getting a pop-up with a message saying " Can't play the current song". What to do??

• Hi .. I need your help. When I am starting to hear a song, I keep getting  a pop-up with a  message saying " Can't play the current song". What to do??
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Chrome Shuffle/Skipping

Im currently using Spotify on a Chromebook, and there appears to be no way to shuffle albums, artists, or playlists. Also, a few songs skipped, getting "hung up" on a little bit, stuttering, Is this an issue with me, or with Spotify?

• Im currently using Spotify on a Chromebook, and there appears to be no way to shuffle albums, artists, or playlists. Also, a few songs skipped, getting "hung up" on a little bit, stuttering, Is this ...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly Sorting Issue

On my computer, I can't organize Discover Weekly in it's original order anymore. I can only organize by song name, artist name, album name, time added, length. There should be more columns added. And especially a track number column added. On my phon...

• Casual Listener
  • On my computer, I can't organize Discover Weekly in it's original order anymore. I can only organize by song name, artist name, album name, time added, length. There should be more columns added...
  • trixxtr
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

What will it actually take to fix Discover Weekly?

I know several people have mentioned that Discover Weekly repeats the same songs week after week- and that it used to be awesome, but now it's so frustrating. Why hasn't this been addressed? The DW playlist used to be my single favorite thing about S...

• I know several people have mentioned that Discover Weekly repeats the same songs week after week- and that it used to be awesome, but now it's so frustrating. Why hasn't this been addressed? The DW p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to play album

This is my favourite release of The Four Seasons, for some reason I am not able to play it. It opens my Spotify desktop app but nothing happens. Is anyone else able to play this album? https://open.spotify.com/album/7ffk3O23uysOPeovbEmhRW#upsell

• Casual Listener
  •   This is my favourite release of The Four Seasons, for some reason I am not able to play it. It opens my Spotify desktop app but nothing happens. Is anyone else able to play this album? &nbsp...
  • Poptartzz
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Half an album gone

An album from an artist I like came out October 28th. It was on Spotify in full and I listened to it throughout the weekend; now only 5 songs from the album are available. What happened? Is this the artist's decision? I'm getting a little frustrated ...

• An album from an artist I like came out October 28th. It was on Spotify in full and I listened to it throughout the weekend; now only 5 songs from the album are available.   What happened? Is ...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant open Spotify in WLAN

Hey People! As soon as I want to open any Spotify Websites, it says "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR" and I cant open any spotify websites. Neither in any browser nor on my phone. But as soon as I leave the house with my phone, I can suddenly open spotify wit...

• Hey People!   As soon as I want to open any Spotify Websites, it says "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR" and I cant open any spotify websites. Neither in any browser nor on my phone.   But as soo...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists greyed out in Sonos

Suddenly today, all my playlists on spotify are greyed out in my Sonos system (whihc is pretty much 99% of where I listen to spotify) - I can play individual songs and albums, browse the spotify playlists ok, it's just my own playlists that are inert...

• Suddenly today, all my playlists on spotify are greyed out in my Sonos system (whihc is pretty much 99% of where I listen to spotify) - I can play individual songs and albums, browse the sp...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sort playlist by Followers

i am looking for i good new playlist with the browse function.can i sort the playlists by followers ?? i want to be able to sort by followers, so i see the ''most followed'' lists first

• Regular
  • i am looking for i good new playlist with the browse function. can i sort the playlists by followers ??   i want to be able to sort by followers, so i see the ''most followed'' lists first
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to get back playlists ?

fter that deletion it was not possible to access my spotify-account. Therefor I created a new one (now without Facebook) and of course without my playlists.What do I have to do to get back the playlists of my former account ?? Thanx for your hints !!

• Casual Listener
  • fter that deletion it was not possible to access my spotify-account. Therefor I created a new one (now without Facebook) and of course without my playlists. What do I have to do to get back the play...
  • oj20220
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Control Sonos over Spotify app

I have read that Sonos and Spotify are launching in October 2016 a beta functionality to control Sonos directly from spotify app.. I am a beta user and today is the last day of October.. Do you know anything about the real release date? Do I need to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have read that Sonos and Spotify are launching in October 2016 a beta functionality to control Sonos directly from spotify app.. I am a beta user and today is the last day of October.. Do you know ...
  • SeSt
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • SONOS
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Music on the Echo Dot?

The title kinda explains it in whole, there are a few songs I have downloaded on my PC I'd like to port over to my new echo dot here, and I'm not really certain how to do that other than through spotify. Then I realized she can't download music well ...

• Casual Listener
  • The title kinda explains it in whole, there are a few songs I have downloaded on my PC I'd like to port over to my new echo dot here, and I'm not really certain how to do that other than through spot...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Devices?

When will the "devices" feature be available again on the sidebar?I heard that it was coming back, but there was no ETA on that - this was over a year ago.Can i still plan on this feature coming back, and if so, when?I would like my playlists from my...

• When will the "devices" feature be available again on the sidebar? I heard that it was coming back, but there was no ETA on that - this was over a year ago. Can i still plan on this feature coming ...
  • McLachlan
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Windows 10 mobile - problemas modo offline

Tengo un lumia 535, cuento con suscripción premium, descargue canciones desde hace tiempo y durante un mes sí las reproducía con flecha verde (sin conexión) llevo casi 2 meses sin poderlas escuchar más que conectado a datos o wifi, ¿Qué puedo hacer? ...

• Tengo un lumia 535, cuento con suscripción premium, descargue canciones desde hace tiempo y durante un mes sí las reproducía con flecha verde (sin conexión) llevo casi 2 meses sin poderlas escuchar m...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred list on Marantz

Hi I have a Marantz NA-11S1 which i belive have the same spotify interface as the m-cr610 family. It has following menu's: Search, What's new, Starred, Playlists and Accounts. I have problems with the Starred list. When I select it the unit freezes f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I have a Marantz NA-11S1 which i belive have the same spotify interface as the m-cr610 family. It has following menu's: Search, What's new, Starred, Playlists and Accounts.   I hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Free service not shuffling all the way through playlist before repeating songs

I created a 150-song playlist on my free service, giving me what I want to listen to at the moment. However, the service does not shuffle all the way through the playlist before repeating some songs, sometimes many times. I've heard "Don't Fear the R...

• I created a 150-song playlist on my free service, giving me what I want to listen to at the moment. However, the service does not shuffle all the way through the playlist before repeating some songs,...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kepp playlist active

Hello, i'm iulian,So i have been using Spotify premium for over a ear now, and its great, but.I have a tablet in my car (i have it bulid in) and i have downloaded some playlists for offline listening. Now, my car radio automaticaly connects to my tab...

• Hello, i'm iulian, So i have been using Spotify premium for over a ear now, and its great, but. I have a tablet in my car (i have it bulid in) and i have downloaded some playlists for offline liste...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play Button stopped working

Hi There, The Play Button is broken. It doesn't change stop/play state visually, also and the progress bar is not updated. It doesn't work anymore on any website, including spotify's own. Take a look at the example in de developer section. Also this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There,    The Play Button is broken. It doesn't change stop/play state visually, also and the progress bar is not updated. It doesn't work anymore on any website, including spotify's o...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify won't appear on my Samsung Smart TV

Hey guys. I'm from Argentina and have a 40" Full HD Flat Smart TV J5300.Now that they have spotify for 2015/2016 Samsung Smart TVs, I've been trying to find the Spotify app (and I've also been waiting for it to launch for a long time now), but it jus...

• Hey guys. I'm from Argentina and have a 40" Full HD Flat Smart TV J5300. Now that they have spotify for 2015/2016 Samsung Smart TVs, I've been trying to find the Spotify app (and I've also been wait...
  • pastorjam
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes