Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Your Top Songs Feedback

Hello, I think that the Your Top Songs 20xx Playlist feature is an awesome idea. I really liked my list from 2016, and listened to it regularly. I was so looking forward to my Your Top Songs 2017 Playlist, and was thinking of sharing it in case frien...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I think that the Your Top Songs 20xx Playlist feature is an awesome idea. I really liked my list from 2016, and listened to it regularly. I was so looking forward to my Your Top Songs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 App

Bonjour j'ai revoque l'application spotify sur ps4 et je ne peut plus la reactiver elle a disparut aider moi merci .

• Bonjour j'ai revoque l'application spotify sur ps4 et je ne peut plus la reactiver elle a disparut aider moi merci . 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Code usage

Hi, I have a question regarding Spotify Codes. Can I print the Spotifty Code on let's say a T-Shirt and sell it? Is this allowed as is or do I have to get a license first?

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have a question regarding Spotify Codes. Can I print the Spotifty Code on let's say a T-Shirt and sell it?   Is this allowed as is or do I have to get a license first?
  • BogdanDemeter
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonido molesto como disco rayado

En algunas partes de las canciones suena como entrecortado. Parecen como chispazos y molesta al oído.

• En algunas partes de las canciones suena como entrecortado. Parecen como chispazos y molesta al oído.
  • RobertoVolley
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Change in Cache Location without effect

Hi All, I tried moving the cache from my ssd to my hdd but the change has no effect. Spotify creates a folder on my hdd but does not use this folder (the size stays at a few Kbytes). The cache on my ssd keeps growing... Any ideas?

• Hi All,   I tried moving the cache from my ssd to my hdd but the change has no effect. Spotify creates a folder on my hdd but does not use this folder (the size stays at a few Kbytes). The cac...
  • JohnyRi
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Multi-user Google Home and Spotify Connect

This issue might be more relevant to the Google Home team rather than Spotify (although I'm sure you guys collaborate on the feature together), but I'll post it here anyway. The issue is if two Spotify accounts are linked on the same device, one Prem...

• Casual Listener
  • This issue might be more relevant to the Google Home team rather than Spotify (although I'm sure you guys collaborate on the feature together), but I'll post it here anyway.   The issue is if t...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify cannot be controlled with Logitech G29 on PS4

Hi, I don't seem to be able to control the spotify app with my G29 when I launch it. I will have to use the Dualshock to be able to navigate spotify.

• Hi, I don't seem to be able to control the spotify app with my G29 when I launch it. I will have to use the Dualshock to be able to navigate spotify.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo

Spotify plays randomly on my echo and I have a Spoiamb 0.2.1 device showing up on my Spotify app recently. I have to unplug my echo so I can sleep at night.

• Gig Goer
  • Spotify plays randomly on my echo and I have a Spoiamb 0.2.1 device showing up on my Spotify app recently. I have to unplug my echo so I can sleep at night.
  • cpatrick08
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the TouchTunes app on my android device and it will not sync with my updated Spotify songs and artists. Any help out here for that? The Spotify app on my android device does have the updates.

• I've uninstalled and reinstalled the TouchTunes app on my android device and it will not sync with my updated Spotify songs and artists. Any help out here for that?   The Spotify app on my and...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Facebook boost Spotify playlist

See attached image. Due to the fact that the post caption isn't an url (for instance spotify.com), but rather just "Spotify", I am not able to boost this post to reach more people. Is this possible to change or is there a workaround?This is the error...

• See attached image. Due to the fact that the post caption isn't an url (for instance spotify.com), but rather just "Spotify", I am not able to boost this post to reach more people. Is this possible t...
  • PMusic1
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Controlling Sonos speaker volumes from Spotify app

I like to use the Spotify app to play to my Sonos speakers but find the volume control lacking. On my Windows 10 pc with version 1.0.56.451.gb2f539fc of the application if I select the Sonos group I wish to output to adjusting the volume is like tryi...

• Casual Listener
  • I like to use the Spotify app to play to my Sonos speakers but find the volume control lacking. On my Windows 10 pc with version 1.0.56.451.gb2f539fc of the application if I select the Sonos gro...
  • r4fx
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Marantz Spotify Connect vs Airplay issue

Just a big i have discovered - if you play your tracks to the M-CR611 via connect (eg using an iphone as your playlist and connecting on MCR611 as an amplifier this is great as an amplifier via connectas an airplay receivernow only airplay receiver l...

IMG_5516.jpg IMG_5517.jpg IMG_5518.jpg
  • Regular
  • Just a big i have discovered - if you play your tracks to the M-CR611 via connect (eg using an iphone as your playlist and connecting on MCR611 as an amplifier this is great as an am...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz Spotify Connect vs Airplay issue

Just a big i have discovered - if you play your tracks to the M-CR611 via connect (eg using an iphone as your playlist and connecting on MCR611 as an amplifier this is great as an amplifier via connectas an airplay receivernow only airplay receiver l...

IMG_5516.jpg IMG_5517.jpg IMG_5518.jpg
  • Regular
  • Just a big i have discovered - if you play your tracks to the M-CR611 via connect (eg using an iphone as your playlist and connecting on MCR611 as an amplifier this is great as an am...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

Whenever I play this one playlist it plays one song and when the song ends it pauses and doesn’t go to the next song. When I click in pause it closes the playlist and I have to go back to the Spotify app and go to that playlist again... sometimes whe...

• Whenever I play this one playlist it plays one song  and when the song ends it pauses and doesn’t go to the next song. When I click in pause it closes the playlist and I have to go back to the S...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Use Spotify app on Iphone to link and control Now TV Spotify app!

Surely theres a way to link the spotify app on a phone to control the now tv spotify app? It stops playback on now tv if you play a song on your phone, so it recognises something. You can link the youtube app and cast from phone to tv!!! The tech is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Surely theres a way to link the spotify app on a phone to control the now tv spotify app?   It stops playback on now tv if you play a song on your phone, so it recognises something.   Y...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NOWTV problems with spotify

Hello, I recently got the NowTV box and have spotify installed. I can't find my 'music' list anywhere only my playlists. When I try to load my starred playlist it says it is loading for a very long time. After 10 minutes of waiting I finally gave up....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I recently got the NowTV box and have spotify installed. I can't find my 'music' list anywhere only my playlists. When I try to load my starred playlist it says it is loading for a ...
  • dowscott
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs keep on skipping on my Bose device...

I have been using Spotify for years and I havent had any problems before, even on my Bose device. Until today. It has started skipping songs on my Bose device through Spotify connect. Without it, my account works fine. My sister's spotify connect is ...

• I have been using Spotify for years and I havent had any problems before, even on my Bose device. Until today. It has started skipping songs on my Bose device through Spotify connect. Without it, my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back last.fm scrobbling in the new web player

Scrobbling to last.fm has been an integral feature for me since I first started using Spotify. Why is scrobbling no longer supported in the web player in the newest update? I could understand if this was an opt-in for a new layout where the expectati...

• Casual Listener
  • Scrobbling to last.fm has been an integral feature for me since I first started using Spotify. Why is scrobbling no longer supported in the web player in the newest update? I could understand if this...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 22 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 22 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem scrobbling to last f,

Since some week i experience some trouble scrobbling from spotify web player (Chrome) to Last FM. Can someone help me understand why it does not work? I've tried to disconnect and reconnect my account multiple times. No results.

• Regular
  • Since some week i experience some trouble scrobbling from spotify web player (Chrome) to Last FM. Can someone help me understand why it does not work? I've tried to disconnect and reconnect my a...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 49 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Web Player
  • 49 replies
  • 7 likes

Magic tv unable to load spotify after your apps change

It only shows Web link onTV , unable to access your content & play.Please help to resolve this issue.I'm magic TV user & Onkyo AV Amp user, Please verify your new Apps compatibility with magic TV& Onkyo userThanks

• It only shows Web link onTV , unable to access your content & play. Please help to resolve this issue. I'm magic TV user & Onkyo AV Amp user, Please verify your new Apps compatibility with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes