Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with the audio of Sweet Child O' Mine

Hello, when I want to listen Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N' Roses, Spotify do not put the studio version of the album Appetite For Destruction,but it makes a live with poor quality and it's a live with Myles Kennedy (maybe extract from youtube, becau...

• Hello,    when I want to listen Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N' Roses , Spotify do not put the studio version of the album Appetite For Destruction, but it   ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on PS4 no longer works....wierd!!!!

Hi,newbie here with a wierd one for ya!had Spotify got an account stopped using for about 6-8 months. Recently went back my account everything fine!. Until I tried to install it on the PS4, it just will no install, I have tried to just update no joy,...

• Hi, newbie here with a wierd one for ya! had Spotify got an account stopped using for about 6-8 months. Recently went back my account everything fine!. Until I tried to install it on the PS4, it ju...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Corrupted Music - Skipping in All Players (Desktop, Web, Android)

Hi,I've come across an album (one of my favourites in fact) that contains corrupted tracks. There are skips and stutters in the tracks when played through all players/apps I could try: windows desktop, web player, Android.The album in question is "Sh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've come across an album (one of my favourites  in fact) that contains corrupted tracks. There are skips and stutters in the tracks when played through all players/apps I could try: window...
  • sedlackovi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Músicas offline no Windows Phone 10

Não estou conseguindo deixar nenhuma música offline, já desinstalei e baixei de novo mas fica parado em 0% o download da música. Alguém sabe como consertar??

• Not applicable
  • Não estou conseguindo deixar nenhuma música offline, já desinstalei e baixei de novo mas fica parado em 0% o download da música. Alguém sabe como consertar??
  • ILPlais
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot connect to Chromecast under any circumstances

Neither Android nor iOS will connect to Chromecast. Problem began last week that we noticed. Standard "troubleshooting" FAQ is of zero help. The app seems to time out after attempting to connect.

• Casual Listener
  • Neither Android nor iOS will connect to Chromecast. Problem began last week that we noticed. Standard "troubleshooting" FAQ is of zero help.   The app seems to time out after attempting to con...
  • marenostrum80
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • chromecast
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

need to be updated

Hello. I have spotify prem, but i have so much problems whit it on my windows Phone. It freezes, music wont play, it shows offline alot and o always have to restart my phone if i stop using it for 30 min. Its using sometime 10min on loading and most ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have spotify prem, but i have so much problems whit it on my windows Phone. It freezes, music wont play, it shows offline alot and o always have to restart my phone if i stop using it for 30...
  • ChefChris
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 SPOTIFY STOPS AFTER ADS

When im listening to music while playing Spotify always stops working when the ads start playing, also the ad gets bugged , it pauses every one second, please fix this problem.When this happens I have to close Spotify and reopen it ( and the game I w...

• Casual Listener
  • When im listening to music while playing Spotify always stops working when the ads start playing, also the ad gets bugged , it pauses every one second, please fix this problem. When this happens I h...
  • mathguareschi
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4
    Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 8.0] "cannot play track in offline mode" with full internet

Nokia 1020, WP8, Spotify and phone software up to date. 21 of 27GB used on phone. Spotify deleted and reinstalled 4 times now. 95% of the time I go to select a track I get the "cannot play track in offline mode" popup. This will happen with as much a...

•   Nokia 1020, WP8, Spotify and phone software up to date.  21 of 27GB used on phone.  Spotify deleted and reinstalled 4 times now.   95% of the time I go to select a track I ge...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove stuttering on Fire TV

I have had no problem streaming Pandora or anything, even bandwidth-demanding high definition video, over a Wifi connection to Amazon Fire TV. The Wifi connection and the Internet connection are fine.The only thing I have trouble with is the Spotify ...

• I have had no problem streaming Pandora or anything, even bandwidth-demanding high definition video, over a Wifi connection to Amazon Fire TV. The Wifi connection and the Internet connection are fine...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fixing Ads for playstation

Whenever a playstation ad begins it finishes and the playstation ad is still there and its stuck on 0:00 and it needs to be fixed no point in using spotify if you have to quit your game and fix it so you can play more music

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever a playstation ad begins it finishes and the playstation ad is still there and its stuck on 0:00 and it needs to be fixed no point in using spotify if you have to quit your game and fix it so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't start

Spotify won't won't start after i downloaded it on my windows pc. Can some one help?Any help will be a huge!

• Spotify won't won't start after i downloaded it on my windows pc. Can some one help?Any help will be a huge!
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect on HEOS and daily mixes

So when I press on daily mixed with heos as my device it changes to my songs and nothing plays. The icons (heart) also disappears. If I do AirPlay to an Apple TV the daily mixes works fine.Anyone else with this problem?

• Regular
  • So when I press on daily mixed with heos as my device it changes to my songs and nothing plays. The icons (heart) also disappears. If I do AirPlay to an Apple TV the daily mixes works fine. Anyone...
  • Cbardas
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't work on my Playstation anymore :(

Hey,I got Spotify Premium on my Pc and tried to login on my ps4 and there i can't play any track. I reinstalled Playstion Musik (Spotify) and it doesn't work. Then i removed my Playstation Acc in the Spotify settings to relog on my ps4. But now, if i...

• Hey, I got Spotify Premium on my Pc and tried to login on my ps4 and there i can't play any track. I reinstalled Playstion Musik (Spotify) and it doesn't work. Then i removed my Playstation Acc in t...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Notifications

My songs were received by Spotify from CD Baby on 10/4/2016 and my album release date is 10/7/2016. I was wondering if there is any type of notification to when it is posted? I'm willing to check the search log multiple times every day for it. Artist...

• Casual Listener
  • My songs were received by Spotify from CD Baby on 10/4/2016 and my album release date is 10/7/2016. I was wondering if there is any type of notification to when it is posted? I'm willing to check the...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playstation 4][Other] Spotify Update 2.02 on Ps4 does not work.

So when i turned on my ps4 today, spotify updated to 2.02. now though, the app on the "hotbar" still works, it shows my playlists and all, but the music player it self does not work. if i try to open the app it self, only loading screen, and if i try...

• So when i turned on my ps4 today, spotify updated to 2.02. now though, the app on the "hotbar" still works, it shows my playlists and all, but the music player it self does not work. if i try to open...
  • VeluI
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Playstation 4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't login to web player - FB button doesn't work and says my login and pw are wrong

Hi, I can't seem to login to the web player. My account is linked with Facebook but the FB button doesn't work (might be blocked in office environment, however I'm logged in with Facebook on the same browser) so I tried the other way; with my FB user...

• Not applicable
  • Hi, I can't seem to login to the web player. My account is linked with Facebook but the FB button doesn't work (might be blocked in office environment, however I'm logged in with Facebook on the same...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Your Daily Mix don't work with BOSE Sound Touch 30

Spotify App on IOS can't play with Bose Sound Touch 30 with @Connect feature.All standard and radio Play List are working fine the unique impacted playlist are the new feature Daily Mix. Anyone can help me to fix the Big issue?

• Spotify App on IOS can't play with Bose Sound Touch 30 with @Connect feature. All standard and radio Play List are working fine the unique impacted playlist are the new feature Daily Mix. Anyone can...
  • morrisvelasco
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Chrome OS Flash issue

Hey, I seem to be having problems with the web version of Spotify. Whenever I open it, it says that I don't have Adobe Flash installed and I need to install it. When I click on the link it says something about how my chormebook always has the latest ...

• Hey, I seem to be having problems with the web version of Spotify. Whenever I open it, it says that I don't have Adobe Flash installed and I need to install it. When I click on the link it says somet...
  • Bigtrapster
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player plays 1 second of track and skips

Opera 40.0.2308.81 on Windows 10 Home Version 1511 OS Build 10586.589Fixed: the issue was due to Opera's built-in VPN which was turned on. For Web Player to play VPN needs to be off.

• Opera 40.0.2308.81 on Windows 10 Home Version 1511 OS Build 10586.589 Fixed: the issue was due to Opera's built-in VPN which was turned on. For Web Player to play VPN needs to be off.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify running slowly

Hi, Lately it seems that Spotify has been taking longer and longer to buffer songs. I know my internet shouldn't be the problem, since I have speeds above 5/mbs. Does anyone have any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  •  Hi,  Lately it seems that Spotify has been taking longer and longer to buffer songs. I know my internet shouldn't be the problem, since I have speeds above 5/mbs. Does anyone have any ide...
  • zomer
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes