Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

clicking song link opens in web app instead of app on desktop

My friends and I really enjoy sending song links to each other. When I open the song link it opens in my Google Chrome web browser. It is really frustrating having to click play on my computer in the lower right. Is there anyway to click a song link ...

• My friends and I really enjoy sending song links to each other. When I open the song link it opens in my Google Chrome web browser. It is really frustrating having to click play on my computer in the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Un-realsted artists playing on radio

so i know of this band from the UK that is rather mellow but unique, more like john mayer and dave mathews, jimmy hindrex etc. so i put that on, and i get japanese artists and soundracks... i don't want that. i want music that fits the artist i put i...

• Casual Listener
  • so i know of this band from the UK that is rather mellow but unique, more like john mayer and dave mathews, jimmy hindrex etc. so i put that on, and i get japanese artists and soundracks... i don't w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify removed from Alexa app

Hi guys, why have you been removed from the Alexa app and website. Now i can't hear music on my Amazon echo from you anymore. It happened after the latest Alexa app update. Take a look at my screenshot. Best regards Tobias

• Hi guys, why have you been removed from the Alexa app and website. Now i can't hear music on my Amazon echo from you anymore. It happened after the latest Alexa app update. Take a look at my screensh...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio distorted

I'm listening through the spotify download and for some songs, there's no vocal parts. Other songs, there's quiet vocals but it sounds echo-y and far away or there's no audio at all. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?(I tried unch...

• I'm listening through the spotify download and for some songs, there's no vocal parts. Other songs, there's quiet vocals but it sounds echo-y and far away or there's no audio at all. Anyone else havi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to play songs only from one album?

How to play songs only from one album?First I go to the artist page and then I click play on a chosen album.It's starts playing which is okay, but on playlist after songs from album I see all other songs that are under this album on artist page. I ha...

• Visitor
  • How to play songs only from one album? First I go to the artist page and then I click play on a chosen album. It's starts playing which is okay, but on playlist after songs from album I see all oth...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect with Denon Ceol Piccolo

Hi, I was just wondering if Spotify Connect can be used with Denon Ceol Piccolo? PS: All the posts about Denon Ceol on this forum are over a year old and seem to be about buggy support? Has this changed with new firmware updates or is this combinatio...

• Hi, I was just wondering if Spotify Connect can be used with Denon Ceol Piccolo?    PS: All the posts about Denon Ceol on this forum are over a year old and seem to be about buggy suppo...
  • jobard
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Web browser (all browsers)

The web browser has not worked for me for over a month (Chrome, FF, Edge, IE). As you can see from the screenshot, I'm able to select music, but nothing plays. And the options (highlighted) do no change when I click on anything.

• The web browser has not worked for me for over a month (Chrome, FF, Edge, IE). As you can see from the screenshot, I'm able to select music, but nothing plays. And the options (highlighted) do no cha...
  • grante07
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My wrapped 2017

I have used spotify consistently throughout the entire year but when I try to view my 2017 wrapped it tells me there is not enough information to give me my 2017 wrapped. This is one of my favorite features of spotify and it really sucks if this issu...

• I have used spotify consistently throughout the entire year but when I try to view my 2017 wrapped it tells me there is not enough information to give me my 2017 wrapped. This is one of my favorite f...
  • userfriendlymus
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Windows Phone application - Make it more like MS Groove Music app

Hi, now that Spotify made a deal with MS to take their customers, perhaps they could make the app on the par with Groove music app. I was seriously considering leaving Spotify because of the issues with the app. Issues I see (feel free to add) - offl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   now that Spotify made a deal with MS to take their customers, perhaps they could make the app on the par with Groove music app.   I was seriously considering leaving Spotify becau...
  • rctrct
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Your top songs 2017 does not open in Spotify

When pressing 'Play on spotify' in the Web page with 'Your Top Songs 2017' the Spotify icon flashes in the the Windows taskbar (Windows 7 Pro), but Spotify does not open the playlist. The first time I pressed 'play on spotify' it actually crashed spo...

• Music Fan
  • When pressing 'Play on spotify' in the Web page with 'Your Top Songs 2017' the Spotify icon flashes in the the Windows taskbar (Windows 7 Pro), but Spotify does not open the playlist. The first time ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung Gear S3: Offline music stops playing

So I recently bought the Samsung Gear S3 with the purpose of running without my phone whilst listening to one of my playlists offline. I have downloaded the list I want to hear and I press 'Shuffle playlist'. It starts playing the most recent song I ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I recently bought the Samsung Gear S3 with the purpose of running without my phone whilst listening to one of my playlists offline. I have downloaded the list I want to hear and I press 'Shuffle p...
  • Javachino
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify Web Player Has No Sound with Firefox Quantum

When using Spotify Web Player on Firefox Quantum (57.0) 64-bit on Windows 7, music appears to play but has no sound output. Yes I tried the volume and connections and the Mixer, and checked the Web Player volume. All other sounds work and output just...

• Casual Listener
  • When using Spotify Web Player on Firefox Quantum (57.0) 64-bit on Windows 7, music appears to play but has no sound output. Yes I tried the volume and connections and the Mixer, and checked the Web P...
  • thewrightstuff
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Maximum Three Devices Reached

This is the second time it happened this week. I don't get it since I only use my Spotify on my laptop and my android phone. Please help. Downloading thousand of music quite take some time and it's annoying because where i go is not always have a goo...

• This is the second time it happened this week. I don't get it since I only use my Spotify on my laptop and my android phone. Please help. Downloading thousand of music quite take some time and it's a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Settings on webplayer

Are there any settings on web player? I need to know because I want the spotify radio to start once my playlist ends but the preset is on the settings....PLEASE HELP!

• Are there any settings on web player? I need to know because I want the spotify radio to start once my playlist ends but the preset is on the settings.... PLEASE HELP!
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Web Player won't work on Firefox for Linux

I'm back again with another frustrating issue. Spotify is really spotty, and the lack of official support is starting to wear thin. I am trying to listen to music on my CentOS 7 64 bit machine. When I try on Firefox 57.0.1 it exhibits the same behavi...

• Music Fan
  • I'm back again with another frustrating issue. Spotify is really spotty, and the lack of official support is starting to wear thin.   I am trying to listen to music on my CentOS 7 64 bit machi...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Playlist, The ones that got away?

Today i got to explore what ive been listening to on Spotify over 2017 and it made a list "the ones that got away" in the web player window, but how do i play that list in desktop windows and where do i find it?

• Regular
  • Today i got to explore what ive been listening to on Spotify over 2017 and it made a list "the ones that got away" in the web player window, but how do i play that list in desktop windows and where d...
  • lever
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to move tracks around playlist

I used to be able to move tracks up and down in a playlist I have made without issue. Now all of a sudden I am unable to. When I try to move selected tracks higher or lower I am shown a prohibition icon (circle with line through it). It doesn't matte...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to be able to move tracks up and down in a playlist I have made without issue. Now all of a sudden I am unable to. When I try to move selected tracks higher or lower I am shown a prohibit...
  • Lea
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't stop starting up Spotify when my Win10 PC boots up

I have unsuccessfully configured in advanced settings that Spotify does not start up when windows boots up. I don't know what else to do. This is annoying because Spotify takes too much resources of my computer when it starts up and I need other prog...

• Casual Listener
  • I have unsuccessfully configured in advanced settings that Spotify does not start up when windows boots up. I don't know what else to do.  This is annoying because Spotify takes too much resourc...
  • dana4314
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

is possible download track to USB legally?

maybe register a USB with my premium account, I want to know how I can do it, it is annoying to have to be connecting and disconnecting my device to my car

• maybe register a USB with my premium account, I want to know how I can do it, it is annoying to have to be connecting and disconnecting my device to my car  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about private playlists

Hey guys,I was wondering how many % of spotify users actually make use of private playlists. Anyone knows?Cheers

• Hey guys, I was wondering how many % of spotify users actually make use of private playlists. Anyone knows? Cheers
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes