Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Mobile and Desktop Recently Played Not Syncing

My Mobile and desktop are not syncing — when I look at my recently played on mobile it’s completely different from when I look at the recently played on my desktop. It’s like that section is ‘recently played on this device’ and not fully ‘recently pl...

• My Mobile and desktop are not syncing — when I look at my recently played on mobile it’s completely different from when I look at the recently played on my desktop. It’s like that section is ‘recentl...
  • BestestBlaze
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't work at all

Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI've been having this issue for months. It started off with the app when it stopped showing my playlists and whenever I tried to play a song it wouldn't, so I moved on to the site. It worked fine until I...

• Casual Listener
  • Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I've been having this issue for months. It started off with the app when it stopped showing my playlists and whenever I tried to play a son...
  • edenmp3
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts new episodes not showing/not refreshing

PlanPremiumCountryCzech republicDeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 15.1 My Question or IssueHi everyone, I've been having this problem for several months now. I thought some of the updates fill fix it but it's still happening to me, so I'm lookin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Czech republic Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 15.1   My Question or Issue Hi everyone,   I've been having this problem for several months now. I ...
  • joeburg
  • Music Fan
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Won't play music on only my school chromebook

PlanPremium FamilyCountryusaDeviceChromebookOperating SystemVersion 114.0.5735.239 (Official Build) (64-bit) My Question or Issue whenever I try to use Spotify on only my school chromebook I get the same error everytime, I will attach a photo. I aske...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Family Country usa Device Chromebook Operating System Version 114.0.5735.239 (Official Build) (64-bit)   My Question or Issue  whenever I try to use Spotify on only m...
  • Treagan_K
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound loss with Wifi and Spotify Connect - when fast forwarding and rewinding

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(Samsung S20, Samsung Soundbar HW-Q950A/ZG, Lenovo Laptop)Operating System(Android 11, Windows 10) My Question or IssueHello Community and moderators, on December 21st, 2021 I received the "Samsung Q950A" soundbar. Prob...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (Samsung S20, Samsung Soundbar HW-Q950A/ZG, Lenovo Laptop) Operating System (Android 11, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hello Community and mode...
  • Matiasdam
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Private sessions on Samsung Smart TV

What is the status of playback on the Samsung Smart TV? Are the sessions private or will the social component show my "friends" what I am playing?

• What is the status of playback on the Samsung Smart TV? Are the sessions private or will the social component show my "friends" what I am playing?
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to access community.spotify.com/t5/Archived-Ideas//idi-p/4757599

Specifically https://community.spotify.com/t5/Archived-Ideas/All-Platforms-Other-Move-feedback-to-UserVoice/idi-p/4757599> You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

• Music Fan
  • Specifically https://community.spotify.com/t5/Archived-Ideas/All-Platforms-Other-Move-feedback-to-UserVoice/idi-p/4757599 > You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Is the Patreon -> Spotify connection announced recently integrated & active yet?

Premium/US/iPhone 14 Pro Max/iOS I got no answer in another thread so I'm asking it again here. I have a number of subscriptions to podcasts on Patreon. None of the makers of them seem to know about the recent announcement from Spotify about Patreon ...

• Regular
  • Premium/US/iPhone 14 Pro Max/iOS   I got no answer in another thread so I'm asking it again here. I have a number of subscriptions to podcasts on Patreon. None of the makers of them seem to kn...
  • robigouk
  • Composer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Latest podcast episode not showing up on Spotify, but works EVERYWHERE else like Apple

It's on my site in the feed and works great. In fact it works EVERYWHERE else including Apple and Google. But not Spotify?? I've only been doing this for a year and it's always worked. Following below, I changed the filename on the mp3 and still didn...

• It's on my site in the feed and works great.  In fact  it works EVERYWHERE else including Apple and Google.  But not Spotify??   I've only been doing this for a year and it's al...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plagiarized Music

I was not able to make a copyright claim through the form for these songs as I am not the original rights holder for these songs. However, as a fan of the artist's work, I felt I had to make a post to let Spotify users not stream these songs as they ...

• I was not able to make a copyright claim through the form for these songs as I am not the original rights holder for these songs. However, as a fan of the artist's work, I felt I had to make a post t...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Volume level is inconsistent when playing in other devices

Plan:Premium Device:Lenovo Smart ClockGoogle Next Wifi Point My Question or Issue:I own a Lenovo Smart Clock and a Google Nest Wifi Point and I attempt to stream Spotify on them, the sound volume is sometimes really high in some songs and really low ...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium   Device: Lenovo Smart Clock Google Next Wifi Point   My Question or Issue: I own a Lenovo Smart Clock and a Google Nest Wifi Point and I attempt to stream Spotify o...
  • Ghee4X
  • Regular
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to scan a Spotify code and have the song start automatically

I am having a tattoo made of a Spotify code and would like for the app to automatically play the song when the code is scanned. I cannot figure out how to do this. The code takes me to the album the song is on, but then I have to find the song and ma...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having a tattoo made of a Spotify code and would like for the app to automatically play the song when the code is scanned. I cannot figure out how to do this. The code takes me to the album the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Download album 'French Record' by Kate & Anna McGarrigle

My account was hacked and I had to re-create my entire library. This album can no longer be found through Spotify search, but I found a Spotify link through Google. Of the 11 songs I can download only 2 - nor can I play the other 9 from the song list...

• Visitor
  • My account was hacked and I had to re-create my entire library. This album can no longer be found through Spotify search, but I found a Spotify link through Google. Of the 11 songs I can download onl...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I buy an audiobook? Not showing in web player.

I've followed the steps as shown but there is no option to purchase the audiobook in my web player. I can purchase a top up, but I would prefer to buy the audiobook outright. Is this only available in certain countries? Please help!

• Regular
  • I've followed the steps as shown but there is no option to purchase the audiobook in my web player. I can purchase a top up, but I would prefer to buy the audiobook outright. Is this only available i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a premium subscription but hearing ads

For months I’ve been enjoying music and podcasts as-free with my premium account. However, a couple of months ago I started hearing ads during podcasts and public playlists. I’ve verified my account is premium on the add and have deleted and re-added...

• Casual Listener
  • For months I’ve been enjoying music and podcasts as-free with my premium account. However, a couple of months ago I started hearing ads during podcasts and public playlists. I’ve verified my a...
  • cdt1334
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can I use Spotify Codes in a Yearbook?

Hi, I'm part of my school's Yearbook Committee and I'd like to know if it's okay to use Spotify codes in the senior gallery section of a yearbook where all the seniors are featured. So for each senior, it would be the senior's photo, their yearbook q...

• ...bsp;but did not receive a response and the deadline for the yearbook publication is approaching soon. Please help, we really want to have this feature in the yearbook!  
  • richardat01
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [KEF LSX][Connect] Why the sound is going to 0 progressively while playing on wifi KEF LSX?

I have a problem with the latest Spotify version. Playing from windows desktop or iOS or Android on my wifi KEF LSX speakers, the problem is alaways the same, after few minutes the volume starts to dicrease till 0. And if I start to put the volume up...

• Visitor
  • I have a problem with the latest Spotify version. Playing from windows desktop or iOS or Android on my wifi KEF LSX speakers,  the problem is alaways the same, after few minutes the volume start...
  • LordSummerisle
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    KEF LSX
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

I don’t like the updated Spotify. I want the heart back. It’s inconvenient when driving

I believe the heart aspect of adding songs to your likes playlist is better than the new sleep timer. I feel as if the heart works because it’s not like every time I’m listening to Spotify I’m going to sleep. When driving the heart is also easier. I ...

• Visitor
  • I believe the heart aspect of adding songs to your likes playlist is better than the new sleep timer. I feel as if the heart works because it’s not like every time I’m listening to Spotify I’m going ...
  • Dylanforr
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't play a full album

Just went into premium, but still cant play a full album. after playing the first song of the album by clicking on it, Spotify will than shuffle the songs and worse, play the songs in live versions! can i just listen to a full album by its original o...

• Visitor
  • Just went into premium, but still cant play a full album. after playing the first song of the album by clicking on it, Spotify will than shuffle the songs and worse, play the songs in live versions! ...
  • Nikol345
  • Visitor
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes