Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect - Multiroom

I've got spotify premium and I'm using spotify connect to cast audio from an android phone to a google chromecast audio I also regularly listen from my desktop. If spotify would allow me to stream the same audio to my chromecast audio and desktop pla...

• I've got spotify premium and I'm using spotify connect to cast audio from an android phone to a google chromecast audio   I also regularly listen from my desktop.   If spotify would all...
  • aroscasumber
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 46 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 6 replies
  • 46 likes

Featured Browse shows suggestions from wrong timezone

I'm currently using Spotify Webplayer and find that the suggestions under Browse > Featured seem to be just slightly off. For example, it is currently 4pm but the header of the recommendations is "Wind Down With A Playlist." I have used this account ...

• I'm currently using Spotify Webplayer and find that the suggestions under Browse > Featured seem to be just slightly off. For example, it is currently 4pm but the header of the recommendations is ...
  • Cole64
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Contra patrocínio de rodeios - Spotify Brasil

Minha sugestão é para que a Empresa Spotify não patrocine mais nenhum tipo rodeio no Brasil e no mundo, nenhum evento ou 'esporte' que cause danos aos animais. Com cada vez mais estudos e comentários de veterinários que expressam como os animais sofr...

• Minha sugestão é para que a Empresa Spotify não patrocine mais nenhum tipo rodeio no Brasil e no mundo, nenhum evento ou 'esporte' que cause danos aos animais. Com cada vez mais estudos e comentários...
  • jtrskaos
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes

spotify family, only 1 member is working

hey, we signed up for spotify premium , my partner lost his bank card and so it went back to the free subscription, then when he got a new card it says his got premium back again, but i cant login on mine still, i was previously on there as a family ...

• hey, we signed up for spotify premium , my partner lost his bank card and so it went back to the free subscription, then when he got a new card it says his got premium back again, but i cant login on...
  • jarredmorley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo Dot: Spotify Default Player Issue

Hi Folks, I've set Spotify (premium JP account) as my default music player in the Echo Dot Music settings. However, I still need to issue "Ask Spotify" or "... On Spotify" commands to get Alexa to play anything from Spotify. Failing to do so makes Al...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Folks,   I've set Spotify (premium JP account) as my default music player in the Echo Dot Music settings.   However, I still need to issue "Ask Spotify" or "... On Spotify" commands ...
  • fergusga
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 29 replies
  • 3 likes

Offline playback on Samsung Edge 3 not working

So a couple of months ago I bought the S3 Frontier watch for running purposes and installed Spotify right away. I downloaded my playlist and went out. In offline mode it plays the same song, no matter what song I pick, and it plays that song for abou...

• Casual Listener
  • So a couple of months ago I bought the S3 Frontier watch for running purposes and installed Spotify right away. I downloaded my playlist and went out. In offline mode it plays the same song, no matte...
  • seht97
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BMW not connecting to iPhone after most recent update

Spotify previously woukd connect to BMW connected drive system with no problems and allow browsing and thumbnails to be displayed but now it does not shown in multimedia menu even after re plugging in lightning cable and restarting Spotify. This star...

• Spotify previously woukd connect to BMW connected drive system with no problems and allow browsing and thumbnails to be displayed but now it does not shown in multimedia menu even after re plugging i...
  • georgejolliffe
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Fire Stick automatic volume adjusting

While using the Spotify App on my Amazon Firestick, the volume of all songs played is automatically adjusted throughout the songs, usually making them quiter during louder parts of the song. Sometimes the adjustments do not seen connected to the real...

• While using the Spotify App on my Amazon Firestick, the volume of all songs played is automatically adjusted throughout the songs, usually making them quiter during louder parts of the song. Sometime...
  • omnominous
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! Samsung Smart Tv Premium Login

Hi have a samsung msart TV series 6, when I try to login it says I need a premium account for this device, I have a premium account so I can't see whats wrong, Has anybody else had this problem?

• Visitor
  • Hi have a samsung msart TV series 6, when I try to login it says I need a premium account for this device, I have a premium account so I can't see whats wrong, Has anybody else had this problem?
  • Julesde89
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changing song information, album artwork and sometimes the song!

I've had enough of this. I have had album artowrk change from the original album to things like club mix etc.. and now I have had a song, Comatose by Skillit, actually turn into a live edtition instead of the studio version I stared! Please fix this....

• Visitor
  • I've had enough of this. I have had album artowrk change from the original album to things like club mix etc.. and now I have had a song, Comatose by Skillit, actually turn into a live edtition inste...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Error connecting to PlayStation Network (Erro ao conectar à PSN)

Looks like it's a pretty common error. Thing is, most of the common solutions involve unlinking my Spotify Account from my PSN Account, but I can't easily do that, since I actually bought Spotify Premium via PSN.So I'm pretty stuck there.Things I've ...

• Casual Listener
  • Looks like it's a pretty common error. Thing is, most of the common solutions involve unlinking my Spotify Account from my PSN Account, but I can't easily do that, since I actually bought Spotify Pre...
  • marcuscintra
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player too many http requests on each song

Every new song that plays averages between 200-500 http requests. Way too much overhead. Looks like a combination of downloading the song, advertisements, and other tracking. Does anyone at Spotify think this is not optimal? The UI is nice but what's...

• Every new song that plays averages between 200-500 http requests. Way too much overhead. Looks like a combination of downloading the song, advertisements, and other tracking. Does anyone at Spotify t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo Plus

Just purchased the Amazon Echo Plus for my home. The unit is intended for the whole family to use. I have a Premium Family account and it looks like the Ego Plus will not recognize individual users on a Spotify Family Plan. Of course if I had a Amazo...

• Just purchased the Amazon Echo Plus for my home. The unit is intended for the whole family to use. I have a Premium Family account and it looks like the Ego Plus will not recognize individual users o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player won't play music

I'm running the most recent version of Chrome, and attempting to use the web player to stream music while I'm at work. I know that there aren't firewall settings that would prevent the music from playing, and have confirmed with other coworkers that ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm running the most recent version of Chrome, and attempting to use the web player to stream music while I'm at work. I know that there aren't firewall settings that would prevent the music from pla...
  • collywobble
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

New web player not working (Chrome 59.0)

I use the web player to get around a firewall on my work computer. Starting today, I'm re-directed from play.spotify.com to the new web player at open.spotify.com, which doesn't work. I can navigate playlists/artists/albums, but nothing plays. No res...

• Casual Listener
  • I use the web player to get around a firewall on my work computer. Starting today, I'm re-directed from play.spotify.com to the new web player at open.spotify.com, which doesn't work. I can navigate ...
  • icarian
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! BUG: Spotify Connect issues with new ps4 app.

Today I've noticed some issues with Spotify Connect. Steps to reproduce the issue: 1. Have Spotity desktop running. Music paused 1.0.8.59.gee82e7e62. Boot up PS4 and launch Spotify (just updated)3. Play Spotify top 100 playlist4. Hold down the playst...

• Roadie
  • Today I've noticed some issues with Spotify Connect. Steps to reproduce the issue:   1. Have Spotity desktop running. Music paused 1.0.8.59.gee82e7e6 2. Boot up PS4 and launch Spotify (just u...
  • PiggySnake
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect: Denon Connection Loss (Network Restart)

hello, i have the following problem. Since few days i cannot use spotify connect to my denon receiver (4100w) anymore.The connection itself works and it plays music for 1 second, but immediately after connect it seems the receiver loses network conne...

• Music Fan
  • hello, i have the following problem.  Since few days i cannot use spotify connect to my denon receiver (4100w) anymore. The  connection itself works and it plays music for 1 second, ...
  • zeair
  • 133 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 133 replies
  • 3 likes

Keeps adding RANDOM playlists to my account

Without fail - daily - spotify keeps adding RANDOM playlists to my account containing music i have NEVER listened to. If I don't clean them out daily - in 3 days it will fill up my account with playlists to the point it pushes out the 5 i DO have sav...

• Casual Listener
  • Without fail - daily - spotify keeps adding RANDOM playlists to my account containing music i have NEVER listened to.     If I don't clean them out daily - in 3 days it will fill up ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

How to change language on the new web player 2017

Spotify is in Greek for some reason and I dont know how to change it on the new version.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is in Greek for some reason and I dont know how to change it on the new version.
  • zenmaestro
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Web Player
  • 23 replies
  • 9 likes