Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Reorder songs for web app

Is it possible to rearrange the songs on the desktop app and have it arranged the same way on the web app the next time I open it? I'm asking because I do have the application at home but I listen to it at work on the web player since I don't have ad...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to rearrange the songs on the desktop app and have it arranged the same way on the web app the next time I open it?  I'm asking because I do have the application at home but I lis...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Holy Land by Riot

Hi to all. I recently downloaded the track. There's a problem with it. Listen for example at 1.43". And it doesn't stop there. Can you fix it? Thank you. Nikos

• Hi to all. I recently downloaded the track. There's a problem with it. Listen for example at 1.43". And it doesn't stop there. Can you fix it? Thank you. Nikos  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Roku remote: oversensitive up and down arrows

On the Roku, ONLY in the Spotify app, the remote up and down arrows often skip up or down... and with my Harmony 880 Universal Remote, Up arrow always jumps up exactly 3 items in any list (songs/playlists/etc.) and Down arrow always jumps DOWN exactl...

• Regular
  • On the Roku, ONLY in the Spotify app, the remote up and down arrows often skip up or down... and with my Harmony 880 Universal Remote, Up arrow always jumps up exactly 3 items in any list (songs/play...
  • rnallieb
  • 41 replies
  • 21 likes
  • 41 replies
  • 21 likes

My Spotify made me unfollow multiple artists and delete songs from my playlists.

I went on my spotify and saw that several artists that I had been following were unfollowed. This also happened with some of my playlists. The playlist itself wasn't deleted but multiple songs were deleted. No one has the password to my account so I'...

• Casual Listener
  • I went on my spotify and saw that several artists that I had been following were unfollowed.  This also happened with some of my playlists.  The playlist itself wasn't deleted but multiple ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two songs in one

Hello. Song "Bol som tu / kvety" by Majk Spirit is 10 minutes long, but lenght of song is 3:20, then there's silence, and another song. "Bol som tu" and "Kvety" are two different songs

• Hello. Song "Bol som tu / kvety" by Majk Spirit is 10 minutes long, but lenght of song is 3:20, then there's silence, and another song. "Bol som tu" and "Kvety" are two different songs
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Feedback

I chose Travelling Wilburys from music list . I got Bob Dylan , a song from Tom Petty, a song fom George Harrison etc etc . Why ? Why ? Where is the music I chose !??? Makes me angry and liked to wipe you off of my cell phone !!!!

• I chose Travelling Wilburys from music list . I got Bob Dylan , a song from  Tom Petty, a song fom George Harrison etc etc . Why ? Why ? Where is the music I chose !??? Makes me angry and liked ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App doesnt play songs and just beep

today i update spotify windows app (1.0.55.487.g256699aa) version and when the app restart to apply update it dint play any song and then beeps, i unistall y install again but same problem, web player works well same as ios app, i though it was my ac...

• Casual Listener
  • today i update spotify windows app (1.0.55.487.g256699aa) version and when the app restart to apply update it dint play any song and then beeps, i unistall y install again but same problem, web playe...
  • khaldeman
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Impossible de lire le titre sélectionné

Bonjour, lorsque je lance une musique (quelle soit dans "ma musique" ou pas), spotify passe au titre d'après et le titre d'après fait pareil etc... le bandeau bleu s'affiche et ma dit : "Impossible de lire le titre sélectionné". Je ne peux donc plus ...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour, lorsque je lance une musique (quelle soit dans "ma musique" ou pas), spotify passe au titre d'après et le titre d'après fait pareil etc... le bandeau bleu s'affiche et ma dit : "Impossible d...
  • LelexMELLET
  • 35 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
  • 35 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify disappeared after upgrading my Gear S3

After upgrading my Gear S3 to the newest Tizen-Version 3.0.0.1, the spotify app disappeared. When trying to install the app over the Smartphone or directly from the Gear S3, the App cannot be installed due to an error. This seams to be a general prob...

• Casual Listener
  • After upgrading my Gear S3 to the newest Tizen-Version 3.0.0.1, the spotify app disappeared. When trying to install the app over the Smartphone or directly from the Gear S3, the App cannot be install...
  • Jefengie
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kindle Fire HD - keeps on freezing. Have done complete reset of kindle but still glitches

I have wiped and reset the kindle, and reloaded Spotify. First few tracks play ok but then the kindle starts to glitch and freeze. Really frustrating as I love Spotify and the old kindle is useful for playing tunes.

• I have wiped and reset the kindle, and reloaded Spotify. First few tracks play ok but then the kindle starts to glitch and freeze. Really frustrating as I love Spotify and the old kindle is useful fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family through Sonos

I have a family account and when I'm listening to Spotify through Sonos at home and my husband tries listening to Spotify on his computer at work, my music stops playing? This is very frustrating since this is why we got the family plan? Has anyone h...

• I have a family account and when I'm listening to Spotify through Sonos at home and my husband tries listening to Spotify on his computer at work, my music stops playing? This is very frustrating sin...
  • mathealey
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Argon2 streamer locked invisible by another family member

We have two Argon2 Spotify connect streamers . All family members have Spotify premium accounts. When one of my kids have been playing through one of these devices and "forget" to disconnect , that streamer becomes invisible in my Spotify app. The "i...

• We have two Argon2 Spotify connect streamers . All family members have Spotify premium accounts. When one of my kids have been playing through one of these devices and "forget" to disc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Hulu connection

Fist off I was charged $9.99 yesterday after trying to reset my password and credit card info. I was changing this to try to get into my Hulu account for free because I have a Spotify premium student account. I should be able to use Hulu normally lik...

• Fist off I was charged $9.99 yesterday after trying to reset my password and credit card info. I was changing this to try to get into my Hulu account for free because I have a Spotify premium student...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Music] EQ options for casting Spotify from phone/computer.

Just got a Chromecast and I was a bit dissapointed to find that the EQ options are greyed out when casting to my speakers from my spotify app. Seems like the phones EQ should still be used instead of none at all. Anybody else having this issue?

• Just got a Chromecast and I was a bit dissapointed to find that the EQ options are greyed out when casting to my speakers from my spotify app. Seems like the phones EQ should still be used instead of...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Genres and moods: Categories missing

In web player some categories are missing (Genres and moods). For example: Rock, Blues and Punk. In the end, the web player shows only 26 categories, while the Desktop app shows (the whole?) 32 categories. Another fail of the new design.

• Regular
  • In web player some categories are missing (Genres and moods). For example: Rock, Blues and Punk.  In the end, the web player shows only 26 categories, while the Desktop app shows (the whole?) 3...
  • wurstbacke
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player not playing music (Firefox)

I am trying to figure out why music will not play on the Web Player. I am using Firefox, mainly because while I usually use IE, I'm now getting a "Enable Player in your browser" message all of the sudden. I tried downloading what it says, but since a...

• Regular
  • I am trying to figure out why music will not play on the Web Player.  I am using Firefox, mainly because while I usually use IE, I'm now getting a "Enable Player in your browser" message all of ...
  • jdwohlever
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Webplayer stutter

Hi, My webplayer is randomly stuttering and i cant find out how to fix it. My connection, while not the best in the world, is perfectly fine and all other media works fine on my browser. I have tried all the browsers (Generally use firefox, but i tri...

• Regular
  • Hi,   My webplayer is randomly stuttering and i cant find out how to fix it. My connection, while not the best in the world, is perfectly fine and all other media works fine on my browser. &n...
  • iwasneverreal
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Deletar musicas baixadas separadamente

Não é possível apagar uma música sem uma lista de reprodução inteira. Quero que coloquem essa opção nas configurações.

• Não é possível apagar uma música sem uma lista de reprodução inteira. Quero que coloquem essa opção nas configurações.
  • dansampaio
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player Not Working with Mozilla on Linux

When trying to play the web player for firefox on a linux, it is saying the following: "Firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page. Please try again later" I updated to a version of firefox that says is suitable. ...

• Regular
  • When trying to play the web player for firefox on a linux, it is saying the following:   "Firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page.  Please try agai...
  • æµ
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes