Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung Gear fit 2 BT disconnected

so for about 3 months i have been unable to control spotify on my phone via my gear fit 2 because when i opened it the message "unable to start spotify bt disconnected". although i can get it to work now and then. now i have read every help topic and...

• Casual Listener
  • so for about 3 months i have been unable to control spotify on my phone via my gear fit 2 because when i opened it the message "unable to start spotify bt disconnected". although i can...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Remove Chris Brown's Music

Hello, I'm sure this won't go anywhere, but I don't feel right if I don't request that Chris Brown's music be removed. He is an abuser who almost killed a woman, yet for some reason is still idolized. Here is a copy of the police report: Christopher ...

• ...dolized.   Here is a copy of the police report:   Christopher Brown and Robyn F. have been involved in a dating relationship for approx one and half years. On Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 002...
  • maiya012
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes

Multiple users and Sonos

Please help - Sonos and Multiple users issues, solutions needed. Sonos only allows one Spotify account per Sonos control app, meaning we can only play through one Spotify account at home. My understanding the only way around this is the remove Spotif...

• Please help - Sonos and Multiple users issues, solutions needed.   Sonos only allows one Spotify account per Sonos control app, meaning we can only play through one Spotify account at home.&...
  • gnyssen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

webplayer does not play music anymore

I'm a bit desperate, because suddenly the spotify web player stopped working. I've premium and enjoyed it. But now I don't know how to solve this problem.In fact the webplayer "works", there are no error messages. But when I press the play button, no...

• Regular
  • I'm a bit desperate, because suddenly the spotify web player stopped working. I've premium and enjoyed it. But now I don't know how to solve this problem. In fact the webplayer "works", there are no...
  • big_blue
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Chronic by Dr. Dre

Can somebody tell me why I can't get the album the chronic by Dr.dre?

• Casual Listener
  • Can somebody tell me why I can't get the album the chronic by Dr.dre?
  • piepieburger
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Enable Web Player on Edge

I can't use the web player anymore for a few months now. I hoped this problem solves itself after some time, but it doesn't. I'm using Edge on Win10. When I go to the Spotify Web Player website it tells me after logging in, that I need to enable the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't use the web player anymore for a few months now. I hoped this problem solves itself after some time, but it doesn't. I'm using Edge on Win10. When I go to the Spotify Web Player website it te...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-arrange playlist??

I would like to re-arrange a playlist I created (I am on a free 30 day trial) . I have attempted on my Android , ipad, macbook and PC. None of the suggestions I have previously read seem to work. Can ANYONE out there help? This is so FRUSTRATING! If ...

• I would like to re-arrange a playlist I created (I am on a free 30 day trial) . I have attempted on my Android , ipad, macbook and PC.  None of the suggestions I have previously read seem to wor...
  • Franconeil
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer buttons grayed out, not playing

I'm using an Acer Chromebook 15, the web player is not working. I can browse and see my music but can't get anything to play. The play and seek buttons are grayed out. I have spotify allowed in my plugins, I tried starting it on my phone first and th...

• I'm using an Acer Chromebook 15, the web player is not working. I can browse and see my music but can't get anything to play. The play and seek buttons are grayed out. I have spotify allowed in my pl...
  • shelleyleo
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline use

I realize its a great business idea to keep regular non-premium users off line with their favorite music, but this is a rather new feature I did not have to deal with when i first downloaded Spotify. With cellular data you should be able to listen to...

• I realize its a great business idea to keep regular non-premium users off line with their favorite music, but this is a rather new feature I did not have to deal with when i first downloaded Spotify....
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Gear S3 . Spotify interrupted while running

Dear All!I recently bought Gear S3 Frontier . I am using on it Spotify off line while running connected to a bluetooth headphones. Problem is that the music is all the time interupted . If I dont run or not wave with my arms it works fine. If I run n...

• Dear All! I recently bought Gear S3 Frontier . I am using on it Spotify off line while running connected to a bluetooth headphones. Problem is that the music is all the time interupted . If I dont r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Prices

Make spotify cheaper for people to afford I love spotify but 10 dollars a month is way to much for me to afford ..

• Make spotify cheaper for people to afford I love spotify but 10 dollars a month is way to much for me to afford ..
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sharing music activity on Facebook

The activity can't be shared on Facebook after Sep 11 (GMT+8)I've asked my friend to do some test with it, and we got the same result.

• Casual Listener
  • The activity can't be shared on Facebook after Sep 11 (GMT+8) I've asked my friend to do some test with it, and we got the same result.
  • seadog007
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Losing offline tracks due to default storage setting being restored.

HiI have a Samsung A5 2016, last few days I have noticed my tracks disappearing due to I believe the storage setting being reset to the phone itself rather than me picking sd card. It's doing my head in? Help please!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a Samsung A5 2016, last few days I have noticed my tracks disappearing due to I believe the storage setting being reset to the phone itself rather than me picking sd card. It's doing my he...
  • Damonsmith-nz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn´t sound on my laptop

I log in with my profile, but when I try to hear some music, it doesn't sound.Thank you very much.

• Casual Listener
  • I log in with my profile, but when I try to hear some music, it doesn't sound. Thank you very much.
  • mahda1934
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify connect to wrong webplayer

hey guys, since a couple of days some other person's spotify is trying to connect to my phone and play his music on my phone.. when that happens my spotify connect shows a webplayer that isn't mine. i don't know how to block that - any ideas? thanks

• hey guys,   since a couple of days some other person's spotify is trying to connect to my phone and play his music on my phone.. when that happens my spotify connect shows a webplayer that isn...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wow really

If I have more to say you're going to restrict me anyways guess what freedom of speech I should be able to say as much as I want to say do you really want to make this an issue restrict me to a certain amount of words you got me f***** up how do you ...

• Casual Listener
  • If I have more to say you're going to restrict me anyways guess what freedom of speech I should be able to say as much as I want to say do you really want to make this an issue restrict me to a certa...
  • Jdoggbo3loVe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Conatct Playlist creator

Hi .. is there anyway to contact the creator of a playlist. Spotify creates a playlist called HouseWerk .. I wanted to contact the person that manages it .. they are a Spotify person.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi .. is there anyway to contact the creator of a playlist.  Spotify creates a playlist called HouseWerk .. I wanted to contact the person that manages it .. they are a Spotify person.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to Family with Apple premium subscription. Slow upgrade process.

Hi, How’s it going. Thanks for eaching out. Yea for this inquire, not really much help. It seemed like a canned response and it didn’t really solve the underlining problem. Which was a canceling my apple subscription and waiting till the end date. I ...

• Hi,   How’s it going. Thanks for eaching out. Yea for this inquire, not really much help. It seemed like a canned response and it didn’t really solve the underlining problem. Which was a cance...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't make Spotify the default music service on Amazon Alexa

I'm on an iOS device in the Alexa App and I got to Settings/music&media/choose default music service. But then it brings me to a "Home" page with "things to try" on Alexa. It's like a fake link. There is absolutely no way to select Spotify as the def...

• I'm on an iOS device in the Alexa App and I got to Settings/music&media/choose default music service. But then it brings me to a "Home" page with "things to try" on Alexa. It's like a fake link. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can’t add my playlist to Artist profile

Hi! Sorry but I can’t add my playlist to my Artist profile VHSUPERNOVA.This is the link of the playlist:https://open.spotify.com/user/vhsupernova/playlist/4M6gHjUP6Fq3jApFfWYe5g?si=L6QyoL9c Thank you for helping!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Sorry but I can’t add my playlist to my Artist profile VHSUPERNOVA. This is the link of the playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/vhsupernova/playlist/4M6gHjUP6Fq3jApFfWYe5g?si=L6QyoL9c &nbs...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes