Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Sony Bravia smart tv

When I first downloaded the app I was able to play the app in the background on my tv while I played my Xbox I can no longer Change to a different imput with out the music stopping I tried just about everything please help

• When I first downloaded the app I was able to play the app in the background on my tv while I played my Xbox I can no longer Change to a different imput with out the music stopping I tried just about...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LInking to PS4

I have Spotify Family Account and PS4. My 2 kids have an account to use on Spotify (separate to mine) and have kids accounts on PS4. I’ve successfully linked my account to my PS4 profile. I’ve managed to link theirs which plays through the PS4 app, a...

• I have Spotify Family Account and PS4. My 2 kids have an account to use on Spotify (separate to mine) and have kids accounts on PS4. I’ve successfully linked my account to my PS4 profile. I’ve manage...
  • 0 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 13 likes

WD TV Live - failed sign in

Each time I try to log in, I'm told my sign-in has failed because I need to upgrade to Premium. I have upgraded to premium and it shows up on my subscription as such, but I can't get passed this on my WD unit. ???????

• Each time I try to log in, I'm told my sign-in has failed because I need to upgrade to Premium. I have upgraded to premium and it shows up on my subscription as such, but I can't get passed this on m...
  • Charles_S
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player not working

My web player crashed. It has been showing the same song on the "now playing" since last week. It doesn't play, I can't change it, I can't change to my music, radio, searches, playlists, etc. I tried login out, I tried deleting the cookies, and no lu...

• My web player crashed.  It has been showing the same song on the "now playing" since last week.  It doesn't play, I can't change it, I can't change to my music, radio, searches, playlists...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Startup Weekend - Brazil

Hello everyone, I would like to know if the spotify gives to events like Startup Weekend vouchers with promo or freepass to incentivate the Startup ecossistem. Someone have the contact of marketing of the spotify? Thanks!my contacto: walter@ubistart....

• Hello everyone,   I would like to know if the spotify gives to events like Startup Weekend vouchers with promo or freepass to incentivate the Startup ecossistem.   Someone have the cont...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BTS Missing Song

Recently, I tried to search for the song Miss Right by BTS on Spotify, but it wasn't there! After looking it up, I realised that the later releases of the album Skool Luv Affair had 14 tracks, but the album on Spotify only had 10! Please add in these...

• Recently, I tried to search for the song Miss Right by BTS on Spotify, but it wasn't there! After looking it up, I realised that the later releases of the album Skool Luv Affair had 14 tracks, but th...
  • tsaritsank
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

The repeat one button is gone once more [28/09/2017]

There is contless topics which show that a lot of users love this functionality. With the latest update, it is now gone(replaced by Thumbs Up button). Please, bring it back.

• Casual Listener
  • There is contless topics which show that a lot of users love this functionality.   With the latest update, it is now gone(replaced by Thumbs Up button).   Please, bring it back.  
  • Zymos
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message on Windows Phone

The Spotify app is no longer working on my Windows 10 Phone. Receiving error message: "The audio could not be started. Please restart the application". I restarted several times over a couple of days but still not working. I tried deleting the app an...

• The Spotify app is no longer working on my Windows 10 Phone. Receiving error message: "The audio could not be started. Please restart the application". I restarted several times over a couple of days...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is the Web Player Remote No Longer Available to Free Users of Spotify?

I used the web player remote on my Google Pixel phone daily, but it seems to be no longer supported for free users of the service. Why did this change occur?

• I used the web player remote on my Google Pixel phone daily, but it seems to be no longer supported for free users of the service. Why did this change occur?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

I can’t believe I haven’t heard anyone else say this but they way it is set up to make playlists is very time consuming and irritating. With other music apps I’ve used in the past it was very easy and simple to make a playlist you just simple click o...

• I can’t believe I haven’t heard anyone else say this but they way it is set up to make playlists is very time consuming and irritating. With other music apps I’ve used in the past it was very easy an...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone 8plus using usb connection in 2012 GMC Terrain

Hi, I've been listening to Spotify through the usb connection in my 2012 GMC Terrain. REcently got iphone iplus and now having issues. Music can be heard, but "no files found" message appears on screen and if you try to skip songs on adjust volume it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've been listening to Spotify through the usb connection in my 2012 GMC Terrain.  REcently got iphone iplus and now having issues.  Music can be heard, but "no files found" message app...
  • caviesx3
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I make embedded links stop opening in the desktop app?

Every time I click play on an embedded track, it starts to open the desktop app. I DO NOT want to do that. And I've googled this and apparently I'm the odd guy out who prefers to use the web player and embedds, everyone had the opposite issue, so the...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I click play on an embedded track, it starts to open the desktop app. I DO NOT want to do that. And I've googled this and apparently I'm the odd guy out who prefers to use the web player a...
  • Rickety_Cricket
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Get a sound OFF

I get a sound OFF, after playing Spotify and Youtube on the same time .Have to turn the PC on and off, to get the sound back .Windows 10 . Mbox2 . PC ATX .

• I get a sound OFF, after playing Spotify and Youtube on the same time . Have to turn the PC on and off, to get the sound back . Windows 10 . Mbox2 . PC ATX .
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't want to open the web player

Hi, I am having issues with open.spotify links. They always open in the web player. I have no idea how to make it stop. In my desktop app I have it checked to "Allow Spotify to be opened from the web", but it won't. Links are sending me to the web pl...

• Hi, I am having issues with open.spotify links. They always open in the web player. I have no idea how to make it stop. In my desktop app I have it checked to "Allow Spotify to be opened from the web...
  • Rickety_Cricket
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Web Player Not Playing

I'm having issus where I can see my songs but every time I click on "play" for any song or playlist, nothing happens, but I can play from my phone fine.

• Regular
  • I'm having issus where I can see my songs but every time I click on "play" for any song or playlist, nothing happens, but I can play from my phone fine.
  • lism3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify en web no reproduce nada

le doy play a cualquier cancion y no se reproduce, se ve que le doy play pero no pasa nada.en la barradel reproductor dice advertisement pero no pasa nada y el boton play aparece desactivado. tengo deshabilidado adblock. PD: estoy en una mac usando g...

• le doy play a cualquier cancion y no se reproduce, se ve que le doy play pero no pasa nada. en la barradel reproductor dice advertisement pero no pasa nada y el boton play aparece desactivado. tengo...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Clearing Playlist Filter on Android App

I emailed spotify support thinking it was a bug, but apparently it was something done on purpose. Currently, if you search something in the playlist filter and clear the search, your queue continues to show songs from the search. This is different th...

• I emailed spotify support thinking it was a bug, but apparently it was something done on purpose. Currently, if you search something in the playlist filter and clear the search, your queue continues ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant play specific Songs/Artists

So i have a strange bug: I cant play songs from specific artists.For exemple Eminem, whenever i try to stream a song from him it says "Song not available".Happens with some other artists too. I have no idea whats happening; majority of the songs is w...

• Casual Listener
  • So i have a strange bug:   I cant play songs from specific artists. For exemple Eminem, whenever i try to stream a song from him it says "Song not available". Happens with some other artists...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web-player does not play for me on any browser

I don't know if this is related to my account, but I have multiple issues: When I try to use spotify deskop on Windows 10, it crashes my computer after playing for 5-10 minutesI reverted to the web player, which has been working for weeks, but now do...

• Regular
  • I don't know if this is related to my account, but I have multiple issues:   When I try to use spotify deskop on Windows 10, it crashes my computer after playing for 5-10 minutes I reverted ...
  • rekle
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Unspecified] Private lists and previous susbcriptions

I was subscribed to some playlists that now have been changed from public to private. Will I be able to know if new songs are added to that playlist or will I only see the ones that were in the list before it went private?

• I was subscribed to some playlists that now have been changed from public to private.  Will I be able to know if new songs are added to that playlist or will I only see the ones that were in t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes