Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

G-Eazy Fan

Can you please add more new singles from G-Eazy like "oh well"

• Casual Listener
  • Can you please add more new singles from G-Eazy like "oh well"
  • T3Pendleton
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No Ability to Pick Username

I just signed up for a Spotify account through the main page:https://www.spotify.com/us/signup/ I was not given the opportunity to pick a username. I was assigned a random string of charaters and numbers as my username. After speaking with Chat, they...

• I just signed up for a Spotify account through the main page: https://www.spotify.com/us/signup/   I was not given the opportunity to pick a username.  I was assigned a random string of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Here's an idea...tell me why I should stay with Spotify.

I've been a premium user for years and I have seen this platform slowly, surely and unapologetically stripped of all functions that made this an enjoyable music service to use. I pay $120 a year and can no longer share a song with my friendI pay $120...

• Roadie
  • I've been a premium user for years and I have seen this platform slowly, surely and unapologetically stripped of all functions that made this an enjoyable music service to use.   I pay $120 a ...
  • ChicagoSnakes
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Artist shuffle on Gramofon

When playing on Gramofon, „Shuffle“ button for an artist doesn‘t work on IPhone/IPad. Playing the iOS device directly, it is working. Then selecting the Gramofon, it is playing it. Does someone else see this behavior?

• Music Fan
  • When playing on Gramofon, „Shuffle“ button for an artist doesn‘t work on IPhone/IPad. Playing the iOS device directly, it is working. Then selecting the Gramofon, it is playing it.    Doe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Webplayer is not working since approx. 4 weeks

Hi all, since about 4 weeks i cannot play music via webplayer any more. I have 2 desktop computers and 1 laptop. On none of them it is working. What can i do to `get it working?

• Regular
  • Hi all,   since about 4 weeks i cannot play music via webplayer any more. I have 2 desktop computers and 1 laptop. On none of them it is working.   What can i do to `get it working?
  • n1col41
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

The Tubes

I find it extremely unpleasent for you to use such an old photograph in your "Upcoming Shows" email that includes Pianist Vince Welnick, who tragicly commited suicide in a horrific manner.

• I find it extremely unpleasent for you to use such an old photograph in your "Upcoming Shows" email that includes Pianist Vince Welnick, who tragicly commited suicide in a horrific manner.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web player can't playback in some account.

Today I realized web player can't works. Few days ago, I could playback in web player. But now it doesn't playback, even if I click play button. I tried sevral ways to know what's going on. First, I checked android app can play, and this is OK. Secon...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I realized web player can't works.   Few days ago, I could playback in web player. But now it doesn't playback, even if I click play button.   I tried sevral ways to kno...
  • madpepper
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Notificação de fim de plano com pagamento no boleto

Olá, Sou usuário Premium e faço o pagamento com boleto. No entanto, não recebo nenhuma notificação de quando o plano está próximo do fim para poder pagar novamente a tempo de compensar o boleto. Assim, de um dia para o outro, minha conta volta para p...

• Olá,   Sou usuário Premium e faço o pagamento com boleto.   No entanto, não recebo nenhuma notificação de quando o plano está próximo do fim para poder pagar novamente a tempo de compen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't follow people on spotify

I have found posts on this topic before, and they suggest typing spotify:user:(username) but it's not working for me. I've tried this on the web player, on the app on my computer, and on my phone. Can anyone help?

• I have found posts on this topic before, and they suggest typing spotify:user:(username) but it's not working for me. I've tried this on the web player, on the app on my computer, and on my phone. Ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Samsung app - sort playlist

Hi guys!I have a samsung tv with the spotify, allways wondering how the i sort playlist by "edit". Any idea?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys! I have a samsung tv with the spotify, allways wondering how the i sort playlist by "edit". Any idea?
  • Chenx
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Typical volume at which users play a track

This is more a PR idea than a product feature but does Spotify collect the volume at which users play tracks? I'd be interested in seeing a chart that ranks tracks according to the typical volume at which they are played. So, Europe's Final Countdown...

• Music Fan
  • This is more a PR idea than a product feature but does Spotify collect the volume at which users play tracks?   I'd be interested in seeing a chart that ranks tracks according to the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does Spotify keep playing random songs

So, I put on a song or set up a que ect of songs I want to listen to, and Spotify automatically sticks a load of OTHER songs at the end like it doesn't trust me to pick music for myself so it's going to Mommy me. And if you even think of trying to ge...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I put on a song or set up a que ect of songs I want to listen to, and Spotify automatically sticks a load of OTHER songs at the end like it doesn't trust me to pick music for myself so it's going...
  • thelonecypress
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution unable to use firefox on linux for web play now

Hi there, I was using firefox web player to listen and now I get the message across the top of the page "firefox is installing components needed to play the audio and video on this page, Please try later" and whn I click play on a playlist I get take...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   I was using firefox web player to listen and now I get the message across the top of the page "firefox is installing components needed to play the audio and video on this page, Ple...
  • Bluetonium42
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Help for school project

Hey Guys, I was wondering if one of you could help me out for a school project. I am looking for some information about the devices that are being used with Spotify, think about IOS, Android and Windows phone/ OS. I would really appreciate it if you ...

• Visitor
  • Hey Guys,   I was wondering if one of you could help me out for a school project. I am looking for some information about the devices that are being used with Spotify, think about IOS, Android...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Audio Output on Vizio Tv using SmartCast

Hello, I have a new Vizio E-Series TV with SmartCast. Spotify will play though the TV's built in speakers but NOT through the analog audio output. All the other apps I have tried work fine (netflix, hbo now, google play). Does anyone have a solution?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have a new Vizio E-Series TV with SmartCast. Spotify will play though the TV's built in speakers but NOT through the analog audio output. All the other apps I have tried work fine (...
  • Ooodella
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Concert photos

Please don't use photos of dead performers ...3 dog night on your site....earlier steely Dan.....

• Please don't use photos of dead performers ...3 dog night on your site....earlier steely Dan.....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player does not play music in chrome

I have already cleared cookies, restarted and tried again: no music playback. This has been happening on and off for a month at least Any suggestions?

• Regular
  • I have already cleared cookies, restarted and tried again:  no music playback.     This has been happening on and off for a month at least  Any suggestions?
  • bayoughozt
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Checking emails before sending

I just got an email from Spotify saying Steely Dan will be playing in Kalamazoo on Oct 16th. I am sure a company whose business is music would realize that might be hard given the recent passing of Walter Becker. Perhaps s little check before sending...

• I just got an email from Spotify saying Steely Dan will be playing in Kalamazoo on Oct 16th. I am sure a company whose business is music would realize that might be hard given the recent passing of W...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with local files

I just downloaded a folder with over 200 songs on it (not on spotify but on desktop), and i was wondering if i could instantly drag all songs into a playlist or if i have to go to local files and find all the songs then add them to the playlist

• I just downloaded a folder with over 200 songs on it (not on spotify but on desktop), and i was wondering if i could instantly drag all songs into a playlist or if i have to go to local files and fin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Emo forever playlist

I do not apreciate the cultural apropriation to the emo culture in this playlist, EMO CULTURAL APROPRIATION IS NOT OKAY (I PROMISE)

• Casual Listener
  • I do not apreciate the cultural apropriation to the emo culture in this playlist, EMO CULTURAL APROPRIATION IS NOT OKAY (I PROMISE)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes