Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Other] Not all albums playing on Comcast app

I've been trying to listen to Sleeping with Sirens discography on the Spotify app on my Comcast tv. It will play some of the albums, but I will not play all of the albums. Is there a way to fix this? I've already tried closing the app and reopening i...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to listen to Sleeping with Sirens discography on the Spotify app on my Comcast tv. It will play some of the albums, but I will not play all of the albums.   Is there a way to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle on Spotify's own created playlist always play top 10 songs first

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(Windows and Android)Operating System(Windows 10 & Android 11) My Question or IssueAll of Spotify's own created playlists always seem to play to top 10 songs first on shuffle before playing the rest of the playlist. Is there...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device (Windows and Android) Operating System (Windows 10 & Android 11)   My Question or Issue All of Spotify's own created playlists always seem to play to...
  • MafeG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Spotify keeps switching to it's own random playlists!?

This is happening on my android phone and desktop computer.It first I thought someone had hacked into my account so I changed the passwords put it's till happening.I let my playlist play while I work and every few songs Spotify will switch half way t...

• Visitor
  • This is happening on my android phone and desktop computer. It first I thought someone had hacked into my account so I changed the passwords put it's till happening. I let my playlist play while I ...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Partnership] Business

Hi I have a business enquiry I am the owner of trackrunner music production company in Australia, I would like to see if Spotify would like to become a business partner.

• Visitor
  • Hi I have a business enquiry I am the owner of trackrunner music production company in Australia, I would like to see if Spotify would like to become a business partner.
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community] Idea suggestion not working after login

I am unable to submit an idea when I have logged in. The same page keeps refreshing in a loop. I'm using the Samsung Internet browser. I have to log out, write the idea and log back in while submitting. Also, when I press the back button, the body, c...

• Music Fan
  • I am unable to submit an idea when I have logged in. The same page keeps refreshing in a loop. I'm using the Samsung Internet browser. I have to log out, write the idea and log back in while submitti...
  • MafeG
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Community
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Bug] [Developer] Spotify can't connect to Chromecast Audio

Plan: PremiumCountry: NetherlandsDevice: Samsung Galaxy S20Operating System: Android 11Spotify Version: 8.6.46.886 (latest)Chromecast Version: 1.42.172094 (latest)Question or IssueSpotify app on Android won't always connect to Chromecast Audio.It doe...

• Music Fan
  • Plan: Premium Country: Netherlands Device: Samsung Galaxy S20 Operating System: Android 11 Spotify Version: 8.6.46.886 (latest) Chromecast Version: 1.42.172094 (lat...
  • discy
  • Music Fan
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • chromecast
    Connect
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Unable to play song

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceDevice independent, tried it on a laptop and my phone.I also liked the song without effect.Operating SystemiOS and Windows 10 My Question or IssueI ain't able to find the song: Go back to the Zoo - Electric.I can find the band....

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country US Device Device independent, tried it on a laptop and my phone. I also liked the song without effect. Operating System iOS and Windows 10   My Question or Issue I a...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Other] Commercial volume

Why doesn't Spotify match the volume of the commercials to the volume of the other content? I'm not paying for the premium service. That ain't happening. I'll just listen to my music collection. But if I am willing to sit through the commercials, why...

• Visitor
  • Why doesn't Spotify match the volume of the commercials to the volume of the other content? I'm not paying for the premium service. That ain't happening. I'll just listen to my music collection. But ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads Aren’t Personalized

I mostly listen to instrumental stuff (classical, soundtracks) and rock, along with things like jazz, folk, and blues. You would think the ads I’d get would be at least relevant to those kinds of music, right? WRONG I get ads promoting the latest pop...

• Roadie
  • I mostly listen to instrumental stuff (classical, soundtracks) and rock, along with things like jazz, folk, and blues. You would think the ads I’d get would be at least relevant to those kinds of mus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Enabling playback speed in audiobooks

Now that “Audiobook” is a Spotify category it would be better if users had the option to change the playback speed like we do with Podcasts.

• Now that “Audiobook” is a Spotify category it would be better if users had the option to change the playback speed like we do with Podcasts.
  • fididesoleil
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution I am hearing ads in my podcasts. I pay for premium. This must stop.

I have started hearing ads during podcasts. I pay for premium. I pay for no ads. I am hearing ads. Removing ads is completely in your control as it is your platform. Please correct this. Thanks.

• I have started hearing ads during podcasts.   I pay for premium.   I pay for no ads.   I am hearing ads.   Removing ads is completely in your control as it is your platfor...
  • Jeremy
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Continues to ask to Import Mp3 and won't play

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI'm attempting to add local MP3 files to my library. I've followed the steps here: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/local-files/ . Installed Quicktime. Did a clean...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm attempting to add local MP3 files to my library.  I've followed the steps here: http...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why is my idea not on the home page of the ideas section

I don’t know if I put this question in the right place but here it is. I have 2 ideas that I posted and neither of them got on the new ideas page. Why is that so? Because of that my ideas are getting next to zero views, I don’t think my ideas are bei...

• Music Fan
  • I don’t know if I put this question in the right place but here it is. I have 2 ideas that I posted and neither of them got on the new ideas page. Why is that so? Because of that my ideas are getting...
  • Jeremy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Social & Random
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Playlists] Stop restricting the suggest songs feature on playlists

One of spotify's best selling points is how it lets you discover new songs. It's what drew me personally to Spotify and it's the sole reason I stay. The suggest song feature is one way it does that. At the bottom of every song with less than 15 songs...

• Casual Listener
  • One of spotify's best selling points is how it lets you discover new songs. It's what drew me personally to Spotify and it's the sole reason I stay.    The suggest song feature is one way...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Categories

Why don't you have a category for Film, TV, and Game soundtracks? You make it very hard for me to find the music I want to listen to.

• Music Fan
  • Why don't you have a category for Film, TV, and Game soundtracks? You make it very hard for me to find the music I want to listen to.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing non-explicit songs through Google's smart speakers

Hello. I have kids who love music but don't like cursing, so I have explicit content turned off. However. when I ask a Google smart speaker to play a song that is explicit, nothing happens, even though there are non-explicit versions of it on Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have kids who love music but don't like cursing, so I have explicit content turned off. However. when I ask a Google smart speaker to play a song that is explicit, nothing happens, even thou...
  • Maria_B
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Turn-by-turn blue banner gone

Hello, I've been using Spotify w/ Waze navigation for a couple years now. I like having the turn-by-turn blue banner at the top of the Spotify app. But now that disappeared and I'm unable to get it back on. One day it just stopped working. I searched...

• Hello, I've been using Spotify w/ Waze navigation for a couple years now. I like having the turn-by-turn blue banner at the top of the Spotify app. But now that disappeared and I'm unable to get it b...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify can't play this right now. - All songs.

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 Pro N (10.0.18362) My Question or IssueHi. This doesn't always happen, and i am unable to pinpoint the variables that lead to it happening. Yesterday i was listening to music just fine, i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10 Pro N (10.0.18362)   My Question or Issue Hi. This doesn't always happen, and i am unable to pinpoint the variable...
  • MafeG
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Skip forward 15s on podcasts skips backward several minutes on Mobile and Desktop

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 7 and PCOperating SystemiOS 14.6 on iPhone, Windows 10 Desktop My Question or IssueI've noticed when watching/listening to podcasts, sometimes when I use the Skip forward 15s, I want to say the first time I use it aft...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 7 and PC Operating System iOS 14.6 on iPhone, Windows 10 Desktop   My Question or Issue I've noticed when watching/listening to podcasts, sometime...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes