Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist information removed

A month ago I made this post:"I am a dj and I made a playlist with all the songs I would play in a club. I named it Club Mix and didn't upload a picture to it. This morning, I got an e-mail from Spotify, saying my playlist got removed (see picture be...

• Casual Listener
  • A month ago I made this post: "I am a dj and I made a playlist with all the songs I would play in a club. I named it Club Mix and didn't upload a picture to it. This morning, I got an e-mail from S...
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Desktop app will only show me popular podcasts

PlanPremiumCountry DevicePCOperating SystemWin 10My Question or IssueHello everyone,I'm trying to browse podcasts, but in the desktop app as well as the web-application I can only see popular podcasts. Is it possible to browse all podcasts on spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device PC Operating System Win 10 My Question or Issue Hello everyone, I'm trying to browse podcasts, but in the desktop app as well as the web-application I can...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why do you need a VAT number for audio ads in the UK? It stinks of big label bias

I dont understand why this is, what about the little labels who dont do it or the money but need exposure

• Roadie
  •     I dont understand why this is, what about the little labels who dont do it or the money but need exposure
  • OscarDC
  • 17 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 17 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify switching off of playlist randomly

This happens regardless of where I'm using spotify. I made a playlist for my job that I can leave on all day while I'm working and at least once throughout the day it just starts playing some random song that isn't on the playlist. I read that this w...

• Casual Listener
  • This happens regardless of where I'm using spotify. I made a playlist for my job that I can leave on all day while I'm working and at least once throughout the day it just starts playing some random ...
  • Alex
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot pause media, keys do not respond.

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceGalaxy S10eOperating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssuePosting this because the other post about it is 4 years old and has zero replies. Sometimes I'm unable to pause my media. The media keys either aren't there or if t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Galaxy S10e Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue Posting this because the other post about it is 4 years old and has zero replies....
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution hi

i dont have any image sorry i just need to contact with u guys

• Visitor
  • i dont have any image sorry i just need to contact with u guys
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Specific podcast episodes not playing + none at all on webplayer

PlanPremium Duo CountryIndia DeviceMoto g60 (issue recurring on other phones) & HP Pavillion Operating SystemAndroid 11 & Web player on Chrome - Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi, for the past couple of weeks I've been having the same issue - only sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo   Country India   Device Moto g60 (issue recurring on other phones) & HP Pavillion   Operating System Android 11 & Web player on Chrome - Window...
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I fix Alexa not being able to find songs on Spotify?

My Spotify connection with my Amazon devices used to work perfectly fine. Then I woke up to a song that was not identified in my routine one morning. It was the same title but the wrong artist. Anytime I ask for that song by the correct artist, Alexa...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify connection with my Amazon devices used to work perfectly fine. Then I woke up to a song that was not identified in my routine one morning. It was the same title but the wrong artist. Anyti...
  • Alex
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not playing full song

Why does it shorten songs? I am in the middle of a classical piece of music that is 5 or 8 minutes long and the player just jumps ahead to the next piece...

• Visitor
  • Why does it shorten songs? I am in the middle of a classical piece of music that is 5 or 8 minutes long and the player just jumps ahead to the next piece... 
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to be able to access more of my playlists from the PS5 control center

I save entire albums as playlists to give myself easy access to albums I want to listen to. I want to be able to access more of them, if not all, from the music section of the PS5 control center. The PS4 was limited as well, but not nearly to the ext...

• Visitor
  • I save entire albums as playlists to give myself easy access to albums I want to listen to. I want to be able to access more of them, if not all, from the music section of the PS5 control center. The...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The same commercials, over and over...

Plan: FreeCountry: US, unfortunatelyDevice/Operating System: Laptop running Windows 10 and (I believe) Windows store version of Spotify ( Spotify for Windows 1.1.89.862.g94554d24 )My Question or Issue:I don't mind commercials; however, spotify is pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Free Country: US, unfortunately Device/Operating System: Laptop running Windows 10 and (I believe) Windows store version of Spotify ( Spotify for Windows 1.1.89.862.g94554d24 ) My Questi...
  • cfreek
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify speed working!

I have premium I have in Uninstalled, reinstalled, unlinked and relinked factory reset done everythig possible and still won't play. I ask it to pay something it says ok going to and nothing. Youtube works and other services so I'm tj inning it may b...

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium I have in Uninstalled, reinstalled, unlinked and relinked  factory reset done everythig possible and still won't play.  I ask it to pay something it says ok going to and noth...
  • Alex
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify don't see Sonos Beam

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDeviceHuawei P30 Pro, Dell Laptop Samsung TabOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 11, Linux My Question or IssueI've been using Spotify with the Sonos system for a long time. I have Sonos Beam with two Sonos One's working as ...

• Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device Huawei P30 Pro, Dell Laptop Samsung Tab Operating System Android, Windows 11, Linux   My Question or Issue I've been using Spotify with the Sono...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A song I want is not on spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 10,Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have a song I would really like to see on spotify that isn't there. Is there a way to request a song be added to the app or is there a way I can add an mp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have a song I would really like to see on spotify that isn't there. Is there a...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My UI color changed from light green to light blue

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceXiaomi Mi 11 lite 5gOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueFor some unknown reason my UI such as hearts, shuffle button and in the settings colors changed from light green to light blue

• Plan Premium Country   Device Xiaomi Mi 11 lite 5g Operating System Android   My Question or Issue For some unknown reason my UI such as hearts, shuffle button and in the settings...
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't pick the song I want in any of my made for you Playlist

I don't and have never had premium but it let me before and sometimes it just randomly happening and it's annoying me.

• Visitor
  • I don't and have never had premium but it let me before and sometimes it just randomly happening and it's annoying me.
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution is this email real?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy s10+/PCOperating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueThis email looks legit but I'm concerned on if it is or not. It's advertising shirts made by the weeknd and I want to know if it's real or not b...

•   Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung Galaxy s10+/PC Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue This email looks legit but I'm concerned on if it is or not....
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes