Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Google home, thumbs up not working.

I have recently been trying Spotify premium with several Google home devices. I still have a Google music account as I evaluate. I have noticed that trying Google home to ' thumbs up' does not add a track to my liked from radio list, but it will if t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently been trying Spotify premium with several Google home devices. I still have a Google music account as I evaluate. I have noticed that trying Google home to ' thumbs up' does not add a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

[All Platforms]

My name is Zachary Paton, I'm creating a social media application and I had an inquiry about business. I would like to have Spotify be totally in control of everything music on my app. Something like your influence on Tinder, users would be able to s...

• Casual Listener
  • My name is Zachary Paton, I'm creating a social media application and I had an inquiry about business. I would like to have Spotify be totally in control of everything music on my app. Something like...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Ads Filters

The **bleep** is with the increase in ads Spotify. Pandora from now on lol

• The **bleep** is with the increase in ads Spotify. Pandora from now on lol
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trying To Mark An MP3 File as Explicit

So I've added 8 songs to my Spotify useing local music files and all of them are explicit but they're not showing the explicit thing in spotify. One of them is and I think I need to edit the MP3 and add an explict tag or something but I don't know ho...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've added 8 songs to my Spotify useing local music files and all of them are explicit but they're not showing the explicit thing in spotify. One of them is and I think I need to edit the MP3...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Sonos problem

I have just rejoined spotify premium after a gap of about 1 year. When I try to play through my sonos, I get a message 'please upgrade to spotify premium'

• Casual Listener
  • I have just rejoined spotify premium after a gap of about 1 year. When I try to play through my sonos, I get a message 'please upgrade to spotify premium'
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to disable webplayer

Hello, For some reaon, spotify links started opening in the webplayer out of nowhere even though I had never used the webplayer what so ever. When I try to disable in accordance to other posts on the forum, I can't because it throws "To Enjoy spotify...

• Regular
  • Hello,   For some reaon, spotify links started opening in the webplayer out of nowhere even though I had never used the webplayer what so ever. When I try to disable in accordance to other pos...
  • anyosae1
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 16 replies
  • 9 likes

Volvo S60 Model Year 2015.5

I have a 2015.5 model year Volvo S60. It has the Sensus Connect system (it has a globe button on the console to access the internet; this brings up a choice of Apps or Internet; if I select Apps, it gives me a menu of Apps to choose from, including L...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a 2015.5 model year Volvo S60.  It has the Sensus Connect system (it has a globe button on the console to access the internet; this brings up a choice of Apps or Internet; if I select App...
  • Furbee
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Windows 10 (desktop) completely hangs after playing music for a while

I've been using spotify for a while (dunno, a year maybe?) now on my desktop PC running Windows 8.1 without any issues. I've updated my desktop to Windows 10 last week and now issues occur. After playing music on the spotify desktop application for a...

• Regular
  • I've been using spotify for a while (dunno, a year maybe?) now on my desktop PC running Windows 8.1 without any issues. I've updated my desktop to Windows 10 last week and now issues occur.   ...
  • kevinkleine
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Concert Tickets

I received an email from spotify saying I was awarded two free tickets to a Bruno mars concert. I just want to make sure, are they real? Does spotify give out free tickets?

• Casual Listener
  • I received an email from spotify saying I was awarded two free tickets to a Bruno mars concert. I just want to make sure, are they real? Does spotify give out free tickets?
  • Tiffats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player has songs that desktop doesn't??

I have some songs that aren't available for playing (they're grey in my playlist) on my phone and desktop app, but when I opened up web player those songs were playable (they weren't grey and i actually played them)! I had both desktop and web player...

• I have some songs that aren't available for playing (they're grey in my playlist) on my phone and desktop app, but when I opened up web player those songs were playable (they weren't grey and i actua...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Consumo de dados de Internet

Eu já baixei todas as músicas da minha playlist, porém, se eu quiser ouvi-la quando estiver online eu ainda gasto os meus dados de Internet?

• Eu já baixei todas as músicas da minha playlist, porém, se eu quiser ouvi-la quando estiver online eu ainda gasto os meus dados de Internet?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into webplayer

Can't log into webplayer.-Reset PW multiple times.-tried using IE, Chrome, and Incognito Window in Chrome with new PWs.-restarted the computer.-all programs are up to date.Help?

• Casual Listener
  • Can't log into webplayer. -Reset PW multiple times. -tried using IE, Chrome, and Incognito Window in Chrome with new PWs. -restarted the computer. -all programs are up to date. Help?
  • ddind
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

need help!!!!!

How can i move my music from spotify to windows media player so i can add to my ipod and mp3 players? Can anyone help or know a way.

• How can i move my music from spotify to windows media player so i can add to my ipod and mp3 players? Can anyone help or know a way.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play downloaded playlist? Solution

This morning i were unable to play any downloaded songs and it told me i had to be connected to the internet to play the songs, even tho im premium and i have them downloaded.Now i read that you have to deleted and reinstall the app to fix this. but ...

• This morning i were unable to play any downloaded songs and it told me i had to be connected to the internet to play the songs, even tho im premium and i have them downloaded. Now i read that you ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do people keep saying I can make money off spotify?

I want to get my music on Spotify, however I keep seeing how you can make money off spotify per listen to get you to use their program.I didn't know exactly where to put this so I just put it in other, but If you do make money off spotify, that's not...

• Visitor
  • I want to get my music on Spotify, however I keep seeing how you can make money off spotify per listen to get you to use their program. I didn't know exactly where to put this so I just put it in ot...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm so frustrated with local files. Diabolical.

OK, this is my last attempt at getting what I want.... I have opened a Google Play free account and it does what I need (see below), but work puts a firewall which prevents me from playing either Google Play or the Spotify app. The only way I can str...

• Casual Listener
  • OK, this is my last attempt at getting what I want....   I have opened a Google Play free account and it does what I need (see below), but work puts a firewall which prevents me from playing e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Beosound 5 - Playlist problem

I have a Beosound 5 with Spotify premium. The problem is that when I try to acces my playlist, it says "loading" all the time. I can say for sure that it has nothing to do with the system, since I have tried my friends Spotify account on the Beosound...

• Regular
  • I have a Beosound 5 with Spotify premium. The problem is that when I try to acces my playlist, it says "loading" all the time.   I can say for sure that it has nothing to do with the system, s...
  • stblanch
  • Regular
  • 48 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 48 replies
  • 2 likes

Error! Incompatible spotify version

Me gustaría que volvuera a ser compatible la aplicación en mi tv no se por que tantas actualización inecesarias a la aplicación lo peor del caso es que pago premium y dejo de ser compatible con mi smart tv y mi tv es 2014 LG que desagradable

• Casual Listener
  • Me gustaría que volvuera a ser compatible la aplicación en mi tv no se por que tantas actualización inecesarias a la aplicación lo peor del caso es que pago premium y dejo de ser compatible con mi sm...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist removal

I wasn't sure how else to get this out here (contact us section isn't super helpful) but I feel that based on the current political climate, this playlist is inappropriately named

• I wasn't sure how else to get this out here (contact us section isn't super helpful) but I feel that based on the current political climate, this playlist is inappropriately named
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists are gone

Please help me- I didn't delete them- they are missing from my phone as well! I have Spotify premium. Thank you!

• Please help me- I didn't delete them- they are missing from my phone as well!  I have Spotify premium.  Thank you!
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes