Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Playstation

Hello everybody! I have a problem with my spotify app on my PS4.Everytime i want to start a song/ playlist on my PS4, the song stops immedately. Spotify is not playing any song unless i start the song/ playlist thought other devices. Indeed it just s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody!   I have a problem with my spotify app on my PS4. Everytime i want to start a song/ playlist on my PS4, the song stops immedately. Spotify is not playing any song unless i st...
  • tomy27370
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue synchronization problems on Fire Stick, PS3, and OSX

So I can queue songs on the desktop app to play via connect on the Fire Stick or PS3, nice (particularly since the Fire Stick and PS3 apps have such limited functionality). But as the songs are playing, the display (on the app *and* on the desktop) w...

• So I can queue songs on the desktop app to play via connect on the Fire Stick or PS3, nice (particularly since the Fire Stick and PS3 apps have such limited functionality). But as the songs are playi...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    PlayStation
    ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sony STR-1040 AV-Receiver AirPlay Connection Problem

I ued to stream my music with AirPlay from my iPad or iPhone to my Sony Receiver (STR-1040), which until now worked like a charm. But since 2 weeks ago, I can't get to make the connection with my receiver. After I click on More Devices and then on my...

• I ued to stream my music with AirPlay from my iPad or iPhone to my Sony Receiver (STR-1040), which until now worked like a charm. But since 2 weeks ago, I can't get to make the connection with my rec...
  • flyguycali
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic pausing

My music pauses out of nowhere. How do I stop that?

• Casual Listener
  • My music pauses out of nowhere. How do I stop that?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 App: navigation usability issue when browsing playlists, if user has many playlists

I've signed up specifically to post this as it has been bugging me ever since the PS4 app was released and it would be (I assume) such a simple fix. Basically, when you are browsing your playlists, if you have a lot of them, it can take time reach th...

• Not applicable
  • I've signed up specifically to post this as it has been bugging me ever since the PS4 app was released and it would be (I assume) such a simple fix.   Basically, when you are browsing your pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    PS4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player bandwith is not working as it used to

Hi everyone! I've been using spotify since it was released and I'm having a problem today with the way Spotify web player is using my bandwith. I'm guessing I'm not the only one using the webplayer because of lag issues with the client (Yes, I live i...

• Hi everyone!   I've been using spotify since it was released and I'm having a problem today with the way Spotify web player is using my bandwith.   I'm guessing I'm not the only one usi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Discover Weekly is stuck on Loading.

As the title says, my Discover Weekly has been stuck on loading for a good month now. Previously, it was stuck as a March playlist. My phone got a new version, while my desktop stayed the same... then my phone got stuck as an old version, has now cha...

• Casual Listener
  • As the title says, my Discover Weekly has been stuck on loading for a good month now. Previously, it was stuck as a March playlist. My phone got a new version, while my desktop stayed the same... the...
  • ajmoore
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offensive Ad

Every few songs on Spotify, I get some tanning salon ad that says "Why be pale and pasty, when you can be tan and tasty." How could you possibly allow this? When did it become acceptable to degrade someone's skin color in a paid advertisement? People...

• Every few songs on Spotify, I get some tanning salon ad that says "Why be pale and pasty, when you can be tan and tasty." How could you possibly allow this? When did it become acceptable to degrade s...
  • bertrand_c_p
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast Keep Freezing

Hi, When i play on Iphone / Ipad or PC, no problem but the minute i start streaming to Chromecast, it starts freezing very 10 seconds for 1 or 2 second to download like if i was on 56k connection ... What is going on ? Thank you for your help !

• Hi,    When i play on Iphone / Ipad or PC, no problem but the minute i start streaming to Chromecast, it starts freezing very 10 seconds for 1 or 2 second to download like if i was o...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts on sonos?

Is there a way to see my followed podcasts on Sonos? I can see them in my library on the spotify mobile app but they do not appear in sonos. Thanks for the help.

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to see my followed podcasts on Sonos? I can see them in my library on the spotify mobile app but they do not appear in sonos. Thanks for the help. 
  • redslug
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Individual tracks changed - no longer the "explicit" version

A few tracks that I have had on playlists for a while now have changed from being explicit to be edited, even though they are still marked as explicit. In fact, it seems as though the edited versions are the only ones available now for at least one s...

• A few tracks that I have had on playlists for a while now have changed from being explicit to be edited, even though they are still marked as explicit. In fact, it seems as though the edited versions...
  • wildcard418
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Secret playlist problem

I have a secret playlist that I've shared with another person who is following the platlist. This playlist does not show on my profile - Good. The playlist shows on the follower's profile - Bad. Anyone going to the follower's playlists can then follo...

• Regular
  • I have a secret playlist that I've shared with another person who is following the platlist.    This playlist does not show on my profile - Good.   The playlist shows on the follow...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hide playlists I follow

I can make my own playlists secret so they don't show up in my profile. However, how do I do the same with playlists I'm following? All playlists I follow show in my profile!

• Regular
  • I can make my own playlists secret so they don't show up in my profile.   However, how do I do the same with playlists I'm following? All playlists I follow show in my profile!
  • 84ohdarling
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into my PlayStation network account, says someone else is using it!

I've done absolutely everything I can think of to fix this problem but jts just not happening. I've been trying to log my spotify into my ps4 account but it says it's already linked to another play station account and I don't have another one! I've c...

• I've done absolutely everything I can think of to fix this problem but jts just not happening. I've been trying to log my spotify into my ps4 account but it says it's already linked to another play s...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
    PS4
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Killswitch engage contest

Hi! I am just wondering when this contest ends? And what I have to do, I guess? I was told I was the winner of the pizza challenge by the bassist of the band and I'm just wondering what's going on sense it's been like 2 months lol

• Hi! I am just wondering when this contest ends? And what I have to do, I guess? I was told I was the winner of the pizza challenge by the bassist of the band and I'm just wondering what's going on se...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 8.1 - Application Spotify se bloque après la lecture de quelques morceaux

Bonjour, Depuis la dernière mise à jour de Spotify sur Windows Phone, j'éprouve des difficultés à écouter de la musique en streaming sur mon téléphone (Lumia 635 avec Windows Phone 8.1). En fait, la lecture démarre bien, je peux écouter deux ou trois...

• Gig Goer
  • Bonjour,   Depuis la dernière mise à jour de Spotify sur Windows Phone, j'éprouve des difficultés à écouter de la musique en streaming sur mon téléphone (Lumia 635 avec Windows Phone 8.1). &n...
  • histat46
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
    WP 8
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't play anything on web app.

When I log into the web player, and choose a song to play. It jumps to the last phentosecond of the song and won't play the song. It worked last week, and it still plays on my iPod and the desktop app. I'm on the free servicePlease help. Applies toFi...

• Casual Listener
  • When I log into the web player, and choose a song to play. It jumps to the last phentosecond of the song and won't play the song. It worked last week, and it still plays on my iPod and the desktop ap...
  • awesumindustry
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Play next option in addition to add to up next

Can you please add the play next option in addition to add to up next option. This is nice for playing/creating music playlists on the fly and if someone wants to hear a particular song next it is more convirnirnt to have that option. Otherwise you n...

• Casual Listener
  • Can you please add the play next option in addition to add to up next option. This is nice for playing/creating music playlists on the fly and if someone wants to hear a particular song next it is mo...
  • Bobdigitil
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep getting a message saying 'Can't play the current song'

The song pauses, then sometimes restarts. It's playing on my computer, and it doesn't look like there is any wi-fi signal problem. Any help would be great! Thanks, Emma

Capture.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • The song pauses, then sometimes restarts. It's playing on my computer, and it doesn't look like there is any wi-fi signal problem. Any help would be great!  Thanks, Emma   
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes