Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

How to revert to old Web Player?

So the new Spotify Web Player is pretty horrible, no lie. I feel like all my music has been put into a stack and then that stack was thrown all over the high way. Anyways, it doesn't show albums unless you've saved the full album and it doesn't show ...

• So the new Spotify Web Player is pretty horrible, no lie. I feel like all my music has been put into a stack and then that stack was thrown all over the high way. Anyways, it doesn't show albums unle...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Sort music

I have been using Spotify since Rdio closed up shop and the one thing that kills me is there is no way to view your music other than the order you add it. Am I missing something or is there just not a way to sort by year or genre or anything at all r...

• I have been using Spotify since Rdio closed up shop and the one thing that kills me is there is no way to view your music other than the order you add it. Am I missing something or is there just not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The End of User Agent - Passed Our Limits!

Ok,Using the User Agent extension at Chrome was the ONLY thing that kept me using Spotify instead of another service like Pandora. Everyone at work we had UA trick to have the old player. We are 25 people at my department, 14 using Spotify and 10 of ...

• Roadie
  • Ok, Using the User Agent extension at Chrome was the ONLY thing that kept me using Spotify instead of another service like Pandora. Everyone at work we had UA trick to have the old player. We a...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! play.spotify.com redirects to open.spotify.com

Hello, I know it's not the first thread about this redirection issue but the solutions aren't working anymore. I've had this issue for a while now on my Chrome web browser, and it was resolved using the pluggin UA-Switcher simulating the page into an...

• Hello,   I know it's not the first thread about this redirection issue but the solutions aren't working anymore.   I've had this issue for a while now on my Chrome web browser, and it w...
  • skibum3024
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

hakansahinege

Premiuma uye olmak istiyorum da bir sey soracam. Muzik indir kismi var indirdigimiz muzikler telefona iniyor mh android icin yoksa uygulama ici mi ?

• Premiuma uye olmak istiyorum da bir sey soracam. Muzik indir kismi var indirdigimiz muzikler telefona iniyor mh android icin yoksa uygulama ici mi ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lowered bitrate from 320kbps to 256kbps on Premium

According to this page: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/What-bitrate-does-Spotify-use-for-streaming/ Premium quality is now 256kbps Ogg Vorbis, which seems to be a very recent change, it used to be 320kbps. Can you please clarify this? What is...

• Gig Goer
  • According to this page: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/What-bitrate-does-Spotify-use-for-streaming/   Premium quality is now 256kbps Ogg Vorbis, which seems to be a very recent ch...
  • HenrikStevn
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Web palyer La reproducción de contenido protegido no está habilitada

Hola buen díaNo puedo abrir mi reproductor WEB ya que me sale un mensaje de" La reproducción de contenido protegido no está habilitada" tengo internet explorer y el plugin que menciona si esta activado y en esta computadora no puedo descargar ninguna...

• Hola buen día No puedo abrir mi reproductor WEB ya que me sale un mensaje de" La reproducción de contenido protegido no está habilitada" tengo internet explorer y el plugin que menciona si esta acti...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! last.fm scrobbling disappeared in new web app

with the new web player, scrobbling doesn't work anymore and I also can't find any setting related to last.fm or any social activity anymore. if I click on my name on the lower left corner, I just see a web link to my account page on spotify.com, wit...

• Music Fan
  • with the new web player, scrobbling doesn't work anymore and I also can't find any setting related to last.fm or any social activity anymore. if I click on my name on the lower left corner, I ju...
  • Moh_o
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Scrobbling to Last.fm via play.spotify not available?

Hey, is scrobbling via play.spotify not available anymore (or how can I enable it again)? I mostly listen to music at work, so this is messing up my Last.Fm account. Best wishes,Alex

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   is scrobbling via play.spotify not available anymore (or how can I enable it again)? I mostly listen to music at work, so this is messing up my Last.Fm account.   Best wishes, A...
  • Moh_o
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify in Romania has been launched

Hello Everyone!This evening I was suprised to find ou that Spotify is already available in Romania. No VPN. No proxy.Does anyone know where can I find the exact launch date? I am just courios Enjoy the music!

• Hello Everyone! This evening I was suprised to find ou that Spotify is already available in Romania. No VPN. No proxy. Does anyone know where can I find the exact launch date? I am just courios...
  • animaluus
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New UI- plays only one song

I´m using the webbrowser and now spotify will only play one song and then stop. If I want to listen to an album i need to pres play for every new song. Why? Can I fix this? Pls help.

• I´m using the webbrowser and now spotify will only play one song and then stop. If I want to listen to an album i need to pres play for every new song. Why? Can I fix this?   Pls help.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment method

Why is there no option to charge it under my mobile phone plan bill? I had it before that way but now its no longer available..is this the new set up?

• Why is there no option to charge it under my mobile phone plan bill? I had it before that way but now its no longer available..is this the new set up?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer Won't Play any Songs or Playlists

So, I got the terrible UI update 2 days ago like everyone else. Yesterday, I could play a song, but the webplayer would only play one song at a time, so I had to keep clicking play to hear another. Today, I can't play anything. From my own songs list...

• So, I got the terrible UI update 2 days ago like everyone else. Yesterday, I could play a song, but the webplayer would only play one song at a time, so I had to keep clicking play to hear another. T...
  • KarmaPolice
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Webplayer Update does not work

Hi, I am been using Webplayer at work, albiet a bit of a struggle with random crashes. I have had to use old Internet Explorer to do this as all others don't work. There appears to be an update to the webplayer website, now it doesn't work on any bro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am been using Webplayer at work, albiet a bit of a struggle with random crashes. I have had to use old Internet Explorer to do this as all others don't work.   There appears to ...
  • JeremyJgraham
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing playlists

Hi guys,So like many others I love the Discover Weekly feature. When I get a particularly good playlist, I save it by creating a new playlist called Discover (DATE) and dragging all the songs from that week in there.I just had a look through my playl...

• Hi guys, So like many others I love the Discover Weekly feature. When I get a particularly good playlist,  I save it by creating a new playlist called Discover (DATE) and dragging all the songs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Crossfade, Questions and Suggestions...

Crossfade : Unfortunately your ''crossfade'' option is not professional... Why ? because you decrease the volume of the current song and gradually start the volume of the next song. However, a professional crossfade will gradually decrease the volume...

• Visitor
  • Crossfade :   Unfortunately your ''crossfade'' option is not professional... Why ? because you decrease the volume of the current song and gradually start the volume of the next song.   How...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsolvable problem with PS3

Hi,For the past two weeks I haven't been able to login to Spotify on PS3. It has been working for years before and nothing has changed recently. It starts the sign in process, and even shows the colorful image for a second but then the black screen a...

• Hi, For the past two weeks I haven't been able to login to Spotify on PS3. It has been working for years before and nothing has changed recently. It starts the sign in process, and even shows the co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics please!!

En la opcion behind lyrics seria genial que mostrase la letra, como lo hace de ves en cuando, en el celular, y de hecho seria genial que estuviese tambien para windos (PC), dado que desde hace muchos años he utilizado Minilyirics con el programa Aimp...

• Casual Listener
  • En la opcion behind lyrics seria genial que mostrase la letra, como lo hace de ves en cuando, en el celular, y de hecho seria genial que estuviese tambien para windos (PC), dado que desde hace muchos...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Repeat mode changed when select other track

Recently, I encounter problem after I select other sound track. The Repeat mode from single repeat change to album repeat. Mobile and Desktop version are same problem. What solution for this problem because i always use single repeat than album repea...

• Recently, I encounter problem after I select other sound track. The Repeat mode from single repeat change to album repeat. Mobile and Desktop version are same problem. What solution for this problem ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

playlist not showing past track 100

Hi, My playlist will not let me scroll past song 100. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I just get the loading symbol but nothing happens and there is no scroll bar on the side of the window

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    My playlist will not let me scroll past song 100. Any suggestions on how to fix this?    I just get the loading symbol but nothing happens and there is no scroll bar on...
  • richardnash
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes