Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad transition in The Wall

The transition between The Happiest Days Of Our Lives and Another Brick in The Wall in the album The Wall by Pink Floyd has been bugged for a few weeks now and really needs to be fixed.This is because one of the two songs, I can't recall which one, i...

• Casual Listener
  • The transition between The Happiest Days Of Our Lives and Another Brick in The Wall in the album The Wall by Pink Floyd has been bugged for a few weeks now and really needs to be fixed. This is beca...
  • streamholder
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Spotify Webplayer to work without downloading Adobe Flash - On Internet Explorer

At my work we are required to use Internet Explorer and we are not permitted to download or install anything onto the computers. Spotify webplayer was working fine until today, a message now pops up saying I must install Flash to use the webplayer. I...

• At my work we are required to use Internet Explorer and we are not permitted to download or install anything onto the computers. Spotify webplayer was working fine until today, a message now pops up ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Radio] How about NOT advocating Tequila drinking on the main page?

A lot of kids use Spotify. Maybe think about that. Soak up the Sun radio? Tequila and Lime? C'mon Spotify, be smarter than that and don't resort to played-out cliches to market your services.I really have nothing against tequila, or drinking, but I a...

• Casual Listener
  • A lot of kids use Spotify. Maybe think about that. Soak up the Sun radio? Tequila and Lime? C'mon Spotify, be smarter than that and don't resort to played-out cliches to market your services. I...
  • faultyanalogy
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Greyed out song in album crashes the spotify web player

I had only one song from an album and after I while it greyed out from whatever reason. it still appears as an album but when i click to play the album the web player crashes, saying something broken when displaying the web page. I am using Chromium ...

• I had only one song from an album and after I while it greyed out from whatever reason. it still appears as an album but when i click to play the album the web player crashes, saying something broken...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly hasnt updated for two weeks

As the title states, my discover weekly hasnt updated for two weeks in a row. I have tried unfollowing and following again, making it available offline, but it hasnt helped.

• As the title states, my discover weekly hasnt updated for two weeks in a row. I have tried unfollowing and following again, making it available offline, but it hasnt helped.
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover weekly

Is there anyway to get your discover weekly playlist from th week before, if you forgot to save any of the songs and the week changes over, giving you a new playlist, is there anyway to see the one before?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there anyway to get your discover weekly playlist from th week before, if you forgot to save any of the songs and the week changes over, giving you a new playlist, is there anyway to see the one b...
  • herrkaffeetrink
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Login - No Wrong Password Prompt

Basically been trying to log in to my spotify for an hour, through the website. Screenshot here: http://i.imgur.com/HCXN2DP.png The "login" button does nothing. I came on here to make a post, logged in through here, and it worked (I'd been trying the...

• Basically been trying to log in to my spotify for an hour, through the website. Screenshot here: http://i.imgur.com/HCXN2DP.png   The "login" button does nothing. I came on here to make a...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Listen to "Sleep Music" at Night But Not Influence Discover Weekly?

I searched around the forums and couldn't find any similar question. I listen to sleepy/ambient music or sleep albums at night, but now all of my Discover Weekly is filled with sleepy music! Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Set up a second...

• I searched around the forums and couldn't find any similar question.   I listen to sleepy/ambient music or sleep albums at night, but now all of my Discover Weekly is filled with sleepy m...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Local Files are Unavailable for Playing

So I know how to get local files into my spotify and how to properly sync them throughout my devices but there are some songs that are LOCAL FILES that when I try to play them the error box comes up saying "This song is not available. If you have the...

• Casual Listener
  • So I know how to get local files into my spotify and how to properly sync them throughout my devices but there are some songs that are LOCAL FILES that when I try to play them the error box comes up ...
  • jackologos
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't play playlists via Samsung Smart TV app

Hello, As indicated in the subject, I am unable to play items from playlists via the Samsun Smart TV app. Everything else works fine: I can navigate the app, play items from the Search and What's New tabs, and directly from Artist screens. Hitting "O...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   As indicated in the subject, I am unable to play items from playlists via the Samsun Smart TV app.  Everything else works fine: I can navigate the app, play items from the Search...
  • phrawzty
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Remove API access from account

I granted access to my account through a website for some sketchy application, now I want to remove it. How? IF THERE'S AN ERROR, MAKE IT RED, NOT GREEN LIKE THE REST OF YOUR INTERFACE, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RECOGNIZE AN ERROR IF IT BLENDS IN? Serious...

• I granted access to my account through a website for some sketchy application, now I want to remove it. How?   IF THERE'S AN ERROR, MAKE IT RED, NOT GREEN LIKE THE REST OF YOUR INTERFACE,...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    chromecast
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    Music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    PS4
    Samsung
    SONOS
    Sony
    Symbian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

music stops playing when using bluetooth device on samsung galaxy

Hello I recently puchased a Galaxy S7. When i am listening to Spotfy on a bluetooth deive the music stops playing when the home screen locks. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app and looked into shutting down any other audio app open in my...

• Hello   I recently puchased a Galaxy S7. When i am listening to Spotfy on a bluetooth deive the music stops playing when the home screen locks. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app ...
  • alexis-rodrigue
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium - different country error (facebook log in)

HelloI am a premium user, and I log in using facebook. How ever, I have not being able to log in because it says that Im in a different country. I already changed my payment method, and it does not allow me change My country.How do I proceed?Thanks

• Hello I am a premium user, and I log in using facebook. How ever, I have not being able to log in because it says that Im in a different country. I already changed my payment method, and it does n...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sound High Quality (HD)

Hello, I use a very good hifi système with spotify, and with lot of album the sound is very poor... For rock or music that cover large sonore spectre and many dB !! Can you do something? Music without good sound is very sad...i prefer CD at the momen...

• Not applicable
  • Hello,   I use a very good hifi système with spotify, and with lot of album  the sound is very poor... For rock or music that cover large sonore spectre and many dB !!   Can you do...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist Link Works in App, But Not in Web Player?

Hello,I'm trying to help a fellow staff member post a playlist link to our website.The link works to open the app on my phone. I can also access it via the app on my Mac.But it won't open in the web player on Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. It just resul...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm trying to help a fellow staff member post a playlist link to our website. The link works to open the app on my phone. I can also access it via the app on my Mac. But it won't open in th...
  • ahillis427
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New interface

Hello, i give you my forst impression about new interface, the album minuature a too big, and i'm on a 21,5" screen. Only in artist's albums list. I think it's visually more difficult to consult album list and find the good one... Some bugs are fixed...

• Not applicable
  • Hello,   i give you my forst impression about new interface, the album minuature a too big, and i'm on a 21,5" screen. Only in artist's albums list.   I think it's visually more difficu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV availability

Hi.Spotify just launched in my country (Indonesia) since one month ago.I want to download and use Spotify in my Samsung Smart TV, but there is no Spotify app in Samsung Apps.I am using E 5000 series TV (UA32EH5300M), which included in supported TVs.P...

Photo0594.jpg
  • Regular
  • Hi. Spotify just launched in my country (Indonesia) since one month ago. I want to download and use Spotify in my Samsung Smart TV, but there is no Spotify app in Samsung Apps. I am using E 50...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently Played artists won't refresh

About 5 days ago, I noticed that the recently played artists section on my profile stopped updating, and has been stuck with the same lineup of artists for a few days now. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the software on my phone. The problem...

• Regular
  • About 5 days ago, I noticed that the recently played artists section on my profile stopped updating, and has been stuck with the same lineup of artists for a few days now. I've already uninstalled an...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes

Songs sound different

So I was just doing my thing, listening to some music (in this case it was the album Worlds by Porter Robinson) and some songs sound different. For example: The song 'Lionhearted' has a longer intro, the song 'Flicker' has something added in the midd...

• So I was just doing my thing, listening to some music (in this case it was the album Worlds by Porter Robinson) and some songs sound different. For example: The song 'Lionhearted' has a longer intro,...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong Version of Track on Desktop

Is it just me or does the new Zedd & Kesha track "True Colors" play the incorrect version (also titled True Colors) from his 2015 album "True Colors"? Only seems to play correctly on the web player. This is happening on Win, OS X, and iOS for me. I t...

• Regular
  • Is it just me or does the new Zedd & Kesha track "True Colors" play the incorrect version (also titled True Colors) from his 2015 album "True Colors"?   Only seems to play correctly on the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes