Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

I hate Spotify ads... But I'll never pay to remove it

People pay money to solve problems in their lives. But what's annoying to me, is that the company that aims to solve my problem: remove the annoying ads.. is the same one who allows the ads.. It's almost as if we are on 2 differnet sides, and if I pa...

• People pay money to solve problems in their lives. But what's annoying to me, is that the company that aims to solve my problem: remove the annoying ads.. is the same one who allows the ads.. It's al...
  • rubbishusername
  • 3 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 16 likes

Deleting songs from playlists

I have deleted a number of songs from one of my playlists. Thing is, some of the said deleted song(s) somehow continue to be played when I listen to the playlist in question. Crazy...some, but not all! When I go to "remove song from playlist," the so...

• I have deleted a number of songs from one of my playlists.  Thing is, some of the said deleted song(s) somehow continue to be played when I listen to the playlist in question.  Crazy...some...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chill tracks playlist

I've been listening to the Spotify "Chill Tracks" playlist (under genres - electronic/dance) for weeks and just a few days ago they changed it. Is there anyway to get a list of those tracks before the recent change? Had I known they were going to com...

• I've been listening to the Spotify "Chill Tracks" playlist (under genres - electronic/dance) for weeks and just a few days ago they changed it. Is there anyway to get a list of those tracks before th...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists

Have had my account for some time now - moved to Australia and everything was fine until we went travelling - I have since been getting a pop up saying "you can only log in for 14 days overseas" (along those lines)I have since returned home and I can...

• Have had my account for some time now - moved to Australia and everything was fine until we went travelling - I have since been getting a pop up saying "you can only log in for 14 days overseas" (alo...
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music on device suddenly stops sometimes

Hi,I play my spotify music on a Samsung R3 (365 box).Sometimes it disconnects and I have to either- go to the app and push again or- go to the app, push and select the R3 again (as it started to play on my phone or tablet or computer).What is the i...

• Hi, I play my spotify music on a Samsung R3 (365 box). Sometimes it disconnects and I have to either - go to the app and push <play> again or - go to the app, push <play> and select t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Where can I see the play queue in the new version?

Well, my problem is simple, since updating Spotify I can no longer see my play queue in the left column where it used to be. And I can't seem to find anyway to access it and look at it. Where did it go?

• Casual Listener
  • Well, my problem is simple, since updating Spotify I can no longer see my play queue in the left column where it used to be. And I can't seem to find anyway to access it and look at it. Where did...
  • Wonder_Frog
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

Hide playlists I follow

I can make my own playlists secret so they don't show up in my profile. However, how do I do the same with playlists I'm following? All playlists I follow show in my profile!

• Regular
  • I can make my own playlists secret so they don't show up in my profile.   However, how do I do the same with playlists I'm following? All playlists I follow show in my profile!
  • 84ohdarling
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify links won't open in desktop, only web player

I tried looking for a solution but none of the setting in the web player allows me to force desktop program open. How can I fix this I don't like having to have a tab open for spotify when I have it installed. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I tried looking for a solution but none of the setting in the web player allows me to force desktop program open. How can I fix this I don't like having to have a tab open for spotify when I have it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Number of stream

Hello, I am an artist represented by Zimbalam who is present on your platform, I have released an album called Smile and my artist name is Alexis Ribéry.I am in dispute with my distributor and I will need a record of the number of listening that coun...

• Hello,   I am an artist represented by Zimbalam who is present on your platform, I have released an album called Smile and my artist name is Alexis Ribéry. I am in dispute with my distribut...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken tracks on certain artist in embed Play button widget

Strange behaviour on play button iframe widget on certain artist. The widget not showing any tracks only 2 fake tracks with "0" and "1" as title. Please fix it. An example Obiuvsly no action on buttons working.Thanks

• Regular
  • Strange behaviour on play button iframe widget on certain artist. The widget not showing any tracks only 2 fake tracks with "0" and "1" as title. Please fix it.   An example   <ifram...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WhiteNoise in one specific track (Bk - Revolution (Dj Energy Remix))

Ive been trying to find a song and when i sound it there is alot of whitenoise in the track, ive never experienced anything like it on spotify.Anyone else had this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Ive been trying to find a song and when i sound it there is alot of whitenoise in the track, ive never experienced anything like it on spotify. Anyone else had this problem?
  • Entillandersson
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

"All the News you Need" Really?? I don't think so.

New Australian subscriber to Spotify very disappointed to see under the heading "All the news you need" on the Australian Spotify home page mostly right wing, ultra conservative news streaming programs like Ray Hadley, Daily Telegraph, Sky News and A...

• New Australian subscriber to Spotify very disappointed to see under the heading "All the news you need" on the Australian Spotify home page mostly right wing, ultra conservative news streaming progra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

View all Grayed Out/Unavailable Songs

Hi Spotify Community, I am having issues with grayed out songs being removed from my "Songs" even though they are brought back up eventually. For example, I find that a song that I have added previously disappeared, so I check in "Songs" and it seems...

• Hi Spotify Community,   I am having issues with grayed out songs being removed from my "Songs" even though they are brought back up eventually. For example, I find that a song that I have adde...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player - List Interface

In the web player, the new interface is set in grid view, is possible switch it in list view?Thanks

• Regular
  • In the web player, the new interface is set in grid view, is possible switch it in list view? Thanks
  • zenzero
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player problems sync with desktop client using firefox

I've noticed a problem with FF and Edge on web player about desktop client and web player syncronization. On same page, with desktop player opened and logged in (in every test), using chrome i can play full track from web player controls and music si...

• Regular
  • I've noticed a problem with FF and Edge on web player about desktop client and web player syncronization. On same page, with desktop player opened and logged in (in every test), using chrome i can pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Anti-lgbtq ad

Why did I hear an anti-lgbtq ad with homophobic views and rhetoric on Spotify? I will never ever buy premium, tell my friends and family to stop paying for premium, and will change to Pandora if I get no answers to this.

• Why did I hear an anti-lgbtq ad with homophobic views and rhetoric on Spotify? I will never ever buy premium, tell my friends and family to stop paying for premium, and will change to Pandora if I ge...
  • Loko_D
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Language settings

On the web player, I'm stuck with Japanese web UI. I don't see a language option from my account page: https://www.spotify.com/us/account/overview/ Supposedly, there's a Language option according to the support page, but I don't see it. I'm in NYC, s...

• Casual Listener
  • On the web player, I'm stuck with Japanese web UI. I don't see a language option from my account page: https://www.spotify.com/us/account/overview/   Supposedly, there's a Language option acco...
  • tomh3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes