Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify connect problem with Marantz na6005

My Marantz na6005 does not connect with Spotify. It is not seen by iPad or my android phone. It is the same problem again. What is going on?

• Casual Listener
  • My Marantz na6005 does not connect with Spotify. It is not seen by iPad or my android phone. It is the same problem again. What is going on?
  • undrop79
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Marantz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issue with empty playlists on network devices (tv, network hifi players, other network devices)

Something is changed in Spotify api recently, because I cannot get Playlists on my Marantz. Loging out, factory reset deos not help. Playlists show empty.Spotify - fix this asap, as I will be quiting premium if I cannot play it on my hifi stereo.

• Casual Listener
  • Something is changed in Spotify api recently, because I cannot get Playlists on my Marantz. Loging out, factory reset deos not help. Playlists show empty. Spotify - fix this asap, as I will be qui...
  • undrop79
  • Casual Listener
  • 71 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Marantz
  • 71 replies
  • 5 likes

Xbox One S App Can't Install

Hi all, Anyone encountering an issue when trying to install the xbox one app? It only says coming soon on my xbox one and has no install button. Was the app pulled? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Anyone encountering an issue when trying to install the xbox one app? It only says coming soon on my xbox one and has no install button. Was the app pulled?   Thanks!
  • Ninjajonesy
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Roku - Please Give Us A Real App

Dear Spotify,Today is my birthday and the best present you could give me is an actual full featured app for the Roku. Sure, being able to access playlists is cool, but I normally just select songs and hit shuffle all on both the desktop and Android a...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify, Today is my birthday and the best present you could give me is an actual full featured app for the Roku. Sure, being able to access playlists is cool, but I normally just select song...
  • Ryanthecubfan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

One Huge playlist updated with songs added to all playlists

Hey guys and gals, I've got a question / request involving playlists. What I'm looking for is a way to automatically keep one Super playlist updated with ALL the songs that I add to my other playlists. I highly doubt this is currently possible, but I...

• Hey guys and gals, I've got a question / request involving playlists.   What I'm looking for is a way to automatically keep one Super playlist updated with ALL the songs that I add to my other...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't install Spotify music on xbox one.

Whenever I go to install Spotify on my xbox it only shows up at the bottom with "browse apps." No when searched for. When I select it in the browse apps section there is no install option. All it says it "This product needs to be installed on your in...

• Whenever I go to install Spotify on my xbox it only shows up at the bottom with "browse apps." No when searched for. When I select it in the browse apps section there is no install option. All it say...
  • butters121
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

I NEED HELP WITH PLAYLISTS!!!!!!!

I have not seen a new post about this for years. I'm new to spotify and have been lokking for answers for the past 45 minutes..... IS THERE ANY WAY TO MOVE SONGS IN A PLAYLIST YOUVE MADE!!!!!! Thats all i need to know.

• I have not seen a new post about this for years. I'm new to spotify and have been lokking for answers for the past 45 minutes..... IS THERE ANY WAY TO MOVE SONGS IN A PLAYLIST YOUVE MADE!!!!!! Thats ...
  • azizanurul
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Roku doesn't show my playlists anymore!

I use the Spotify channel on my Roku device. 4 days ago my playlists disappeared. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the channel but it's still not working. Any ideas?

• I use the Spotify channel on my Roku device. 4 days ago my playlists disappeared. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the channel but it's still not working. Any ideas?
  • RocknRef
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify/Discover Weekly

What's up with this? I loved the concept but I hardly see them being updated. Is it random? I wish there was a regular pattern. I look forward to them.

• Casual Listener
  • What's up with this? I loved the concept but I hardly see them being updated. Is it random? I wish there was a regular pattern. I look forward to them.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album art / song info not displaying in Volvo since last Spotify update

Since last update when using spotify via cable in my Volvo the album art is not displayed after the first song or when I skip the first song. With Bluetooth the album art was never displayed only the song and album info. I already restarted the phone...

• Casual Listener
  • Since last update when using spotify via cable in my Volvo the album art is not displayed after the first song or when I skip the first song. With Bluetooth the album art was never displayed only the...
  • RichieB2B2
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Volvo
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

"You're listening on ..." can't be changed on Web Player.

I have been unable to use the new web player at work ever since it went live because it constantly thinks I'm listening from my PC at home. "You're listening on DESKTOP-O6OBIVS" it says on a green banner. I fully understand what this message means si...

• I have been unable to use the new web player at work ever since it went live because it constantly thinks I'm listening from my PC at home.   "You're listening on DESKTOP-O6OBIVS" it says on a...
  • wylde780
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes

finally something you're good at - inconsistency

finally something you're good at - inconsistency we wake up and want to see whats happening as far as new releases and we shouldn't be suprised that you have once again "forgot" to put them out. hire somebody who cares before its too late......yuk it...

• Casual Listener
  • finally something you're good at - inconsistency   we wake up and want to see whats happening as far as new releases and we shouldn't be suprised that you have once again "forgot" to put them ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"hate" music

Dear Corporate Advisors, Please stay out of social issues. The PR would be great and you will ultimately start going down a slippery slope with a result of alienating probably 50% of your paying members. I used to be with a competitor of yours untill...

• Dear Corporate Advisors,   Please stay out of social issues.  The PR would be great and you will ultimately start going down a slippery slope with a result of alienating probably 50% of y...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Has the map which shows where artists are being played removed? Why?

You used to be ablet open the about-page for an artist and show where in the world the songs are being played. I found that data very interesting, is it no longer available?

• Casual Listener
  • You used to be ablet open the about-page for an artist and show where in the world the songs are being played. I found that data very interesting, is it no longer available?
  • Muffe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BMW] Broken Thumbs

Using Spotify 3.0.1 (iOS) with BMW Connected, the thumbs up/down function for the radio appears to be borken. A thumbs down will skip the song, but the song will be replayed at a later point. A thumbs up is not reflected in the BMW UI, so I have no i...

• Using Spotify 3.0.1 (iOS) with BMW Connected, the thumbs up/down function for the radio appears to be borken. A thumbs down will skip the song, but the song will be replayed at a later point. A thumb...
  • Z3URP13T
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

removed from the lg store! webos 2.0 and 3.0

so there's no spotify for webos anymore, even with thousands and thousands of lg smart tv owners.... ridiculous.

• Casual Listener
  • so there's no spotify for webos anymore, even with thousands and thousands of lg smart tv owners.... ridiculous.
  • XTCbabamike
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Can't Get Rid of This Artist!!

There's this artist that I listened to a couple of times. I'm not following him. He's not in my Artists list. None of his albums are in my Albums list. He's not in any of my Stations. Yet his songs play constantly. No matter what artist I listen to, ...

• Music Fan
  • There's this artist that I listened to a couple of times. I'm not following him. He's not in my Artists list. None of his albums are in my Albums list. He's not in any of my Stations. Yet his songs p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App has been removed from Squeezebox / Logitech Media Server

Spotify has decided to remove the App on mysqueezebox, Logitech media server. Now I can not play anymore through my Linux LMS and have to switch to Airplay / Ipad which has less highend audio performance. Is there a replace for the Spotify Procol Han...

• Regular
  • Spotify has decided to remove the App on mysqueezebox, Logitech media server. Now I can not play anymore through my Linux LMS and have to switch to Airplay / Ipad which has less highend audio perform...
  • keysandsax
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing music from playlist

I have been reading about removing music from your playlist for culture reasons. Are you going to do the same with rap (kill police, rape, abuse, etc) and that culture music?I have listened to spotify a lot at work but will no long do that, because w...

• I have been reading about removing music from your playlist for culture reasons. Are you going to do the same with rap (kill police, rape, abuse, etc) and that culture music? I have listened to spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes