Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Pioneer avh-x2800bs

I bought a new pioneer 2016 avh-x2800bs because of spotify integration. Though connecting my iPhone e 6 via lighting cable to it, it will display all data but album art stays blank. Help!!!!

• Visitor
  • I bought a new pioneer 2016 avh-x2800bs because of spotify integration. Though connecting my iPhone e 6 via lighting cable to it, it will display all data but album art stays blank. Help!!!!
  • juanmiguel431
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Different device, different scrobbling

Hi,I'm using Spotify Premium at home, and also in the office where I work. Sometimes I forget to log out when I leave my workplace and my collegues listen to music with my account. I have absolutley no problem with this. Except for one tiny thing. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm using Spotify Premium at home, and also in the office where I work. Sometimes I forget to log out when I leave my workplace and my collegues listen to music with my account. I have absolutle...
  • doemper
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio no longer available through webplayer

I use the webplayer exclusively, and since a week or two maybe the radio function is nowhere to be found. The button isn't on the left any more, track menus no longer offers to start radio. The radiofunction is still accessible through direct links, ...

• Music Fan
  • I use the webplayer exclusively, and since a week or two maybe the radio function is nowhere to be found. The button isn't on the left any more, track menus no longer offers to start radio.  &n...
  • wleoncio
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Schlechte Soundqualität unter Ubuntu Linux

Morgen,ich habe seit Wochen eine extrem schlechte Soundqualität auf meinem Linux Player. (Kubuntu 16.10)Ein ähnlicher Beitrag gibts unter dem Android Forum, hier passt bei mir aber alles. Ebenfalls die Windows Clienten, auch an der selben Soundanlage...

• Morgen, ich habe seit Wochen eine extrem schlechte Soundqualität auf meinem Linux Player. (Kubuntu 16.10) Ein ähnlicher Beitrag gibts unter dem Android Forum, hier passt bei mir aber alles. Ebenfal...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

There needs to be a way to disable connect

The connect feature is **bleep**. There needs to be a way to disable it. My various devices switch back and forth at home, in car.... I log out everywhere and my home sonos system will still hijack it.

• Casual Listener
  • The connect feature is **bleep**. There needs to be a way to disable it. My various devices switch back and forth at home, in car.... I log out everywhere and my home sonos system will still hijack i...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Advertisement vs Paid Premium

I don't understand why we have Spotify with Sponsored ads, yet, even though you probably receive at least the $10 monthly fee per listener/advertiser, which we are asked to interupt our listening experience to hear, yet, we also don' t get Premium se...

• I don't understand why we have Spotify with Sponsored ads, yet, even though you probably receive at least the $10 monthly fee per listener/advertiser, which we are asked to interupt our listening exp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web links play only 10 sec, but i am logged in

When i go to www.mamaisboos.nl i see 3 spotify lists. For some reason the lists only play 10 sec, then askes me to download spotify. But i have spotify running, and i am logged in. This stoped working a few weeks ago. It was working properly before.

• Casual Listener
  • When i go to www.mamaisboos.nl i see 3 spotify lists. For some reason the lists only play 10 sec, then askes me to download spotify. But i have spotify running, and i am logged in.    Thi...
  • messagedj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscriber fails to get online in Beijing using Chinese's carrier

I am a long-time premium subscriber, who has registered in HK. Recently i failed to get online with local carrier. I am in Beijing. Is there any chances that coule be linked with the router setting? or IP address problem? Before was working perfectly...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a long-time premium subscriber, who has registered in HK. Recently i failed to get online with local carrier. I am in Beijing. Is there any chances that coule be linked with the router setting? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM ACCOUNT with VODAFONE SPAIN

Hi Everybody! I have some problems to enjoy my PREMIUM ACCOUNT in SPOTIFY with VODAFONE SPAIN!! Anybody are like me?I pay with Vodafone Spain a Premium Account but I don't get it in my Spotify Account.Anybody can help me please?There are any problem ...

• Hi Everybody!  I have some problems to enjoy my PREMIUM ACCOUNT in SPOTIFY with VODAFONE SPAIN!! Anybody are like me? I pay with Vodafone Spain a Premium Account but I don't get it in my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Je ne sais pas à quelle compte psn mon Spotify est connecter

BonjourMerci de votre aide,mon problème est Que Mon je compte Spotify est connecter à un compte psn mais je ne sais pas le le quelle car sur tout mes autre compte psn je ne suis pas connecter à SpotifyAider moi s'il vous plaîtMerci de votre aide

• Bonjour Merci de votre aide, mon problème est Que Mon je compte Spotify est connecter à un compte psn mais je ne sais pas le le quelle car sur tout mes autre compte psn je ne suis pas connecter à S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help please.

I am having an issue with the Spotify Xbox one app were I doesnt even load/open, I click the Spotify app, it stays on a greyish screen for a few seconds, then closes. I tried deleting it and redownloading it but that hasn't worked. Could someone plea...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having an issue with the Spotify Xbox one app were I doesnt even load/open, I click the Spotify app, it stays on a greyish screen for a few seconds, then closes. I tried deleting it and redownlo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help please.

I am having an issue with the Spotify Xbox one app were I doesnt even load/open, I click the Spotify app, it stays on a greyish screen for a few seconds, then closes. I tried deleting it and redownloading it but that hasn't worked. Could someone plea...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having an issue with the Spotify Xbox one app were I doesnt even load/open, I click the Spotify app, it stays on a greyish screen for a few seconds, then closes. I tried deleting it and redownlo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disassociating 1 device from recommendations?

Thanks in advance for any guidance:My kids love to use our Google Home to ask: "HEY GOOGLE, PLAY PARTY IN THE USA?!" but I don't want Miley Cyrus influencing my recommendations, mixes, or social timeline. Is it possible to have 1 of my devices that d...

• Thanks in advance for any guidance: My kids love to use our Google Home to ask: "HEY GOOGLE, PLAY PARTY IN THE USA?!" but I don't want Miley Cyrus influencing my recommendations, mixes, or social ti...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Spotify stopped playing with Roku 3

Roku 3 will let you select a playlist but it will not load the tracks (Loading...). I have tried it with with 2 different Roku 3 boxes, 2 smart TVs (Panasonic and Spectre), did all levels of reboots, log out/in, without success. It worked on both qui...

• Regular
  • Roku 3 will let you select a playlist but it will not load the tracks (Loading...). I have tried it with with 2 different Roku 3 boxes, 2 smart TVs (Panasonic and Spectre), did all levels o...
  • Vtimothy2014
  • Casual Listener
  • 49 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect pauses at end of each song

Hey guys, I got an issue with Spotify Connect on my Denon X1200W. If I start playback using Connect and add any song to the queue, every song will pause with 0:00 time remaining and the next will only start once I press skip. So far I've already rein...

• Music Fan
  • Hey guys,   I got an issue with Spotify Connect on my Denon X1200W. If I start playback using Connect and add any song to the queue, every song will pause with 0:00 time remaining and the next...
  • givememoar
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Please add Symphony X's album DOMINATION

Hello.I'm kind of new using this service, and I'm still trying to find all the music I like on your library.As a matter of fact I tried to find any 'REQUEST MUSIC SOLUTION' on your website, so I'm not sure if you guys have it or not.Any way, as a for...

• Hello. I'm kind of new using this service, and I'm still trying to find all the music I like on your library. As a matter of fact I tried to find any 'REQUEST MUSIC SOLUTION' on your website, so I'...
  • norathomasxo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly update and downloading

Every week the windows spotify app updates and all of my 900 songs download again using most of my bandwidth and pc resources. Anyway to avoid this?

• Regular
  • Every week the windows spotify app updates and all of my 900 songs download again using most of my bandwidth and pc resources. Anyway to avoid this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Where is the web interface

How do I get to the spotify web interface? I've used the web interface a few weeks, I've made a playlist, saved some songs to My Music. But I can no longer find the web-based player. I go to: https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/ I don't see any links on th...

• Regular
  • How do I get to the spotify web interface? I've used the web interface a few weeks, I've made a playlist, saved some songs to My Music. But I can no longer find the web-based player.   I go to...
  • CanuckLad
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Germany and Roku - missing app

Hi all, I just bought a Roku 3 device, here in Berlin, and was hoping to use it mainly for Spotify, but I can't find it in Channel Store. Is it my configuration or is Spotify not available in Germany? P.S. Why there is a label for Boxee and not for R...

• Hi all,   I just bought a Roku 3 device, here in Berlin, and was hoping to use it mainly for Spotify, but I can't find it in Channel Store.   Is it my configuration or is Spotify no...
  • 1misspippy1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Ps4 and android

Can I use my ps4 account on my android with same subscription?

• Visitor
  • Can I use my ps4 account on my android with same subscription?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes