Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• AppleJackson
  • Visitor
  • 26 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 26 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Sonos limit number of streams issue (new issue never been a problem before)

Over the last week or so every time I try to listen to Spotify on my SONOS i am getting an error message and music srops playing, i have had premium for years and never had this issue, it even occurs when only listening on one SONOS speaker so no ide...

• Over the last week or so every time I try to listen to Spotify on my SONOS i am getting an error message and music srops playing, i have had premium for years and never had this issue, it even occurs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnecting Spotify Account with Globe Telecom number

Hi, I've been using Spotify Premium thru Globe Telecom. Recently, I got a new phone plan with a new number. I've been trying to activate my Premium account but Globe says my Spotify account is linked to my previous number. I've been patiently trying ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I've been using Spotify Premium thru Globe Telecom. Recently, I got a new phone plan with a new number. I've been trying to activate my Premium account but Globe says my Spotify account is linked...
  • abrilrosasmd
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating playlists on marantz RC022SR

Hi, i cannot see any new playlists created or tracks added recently on the avr display. The lists are first being updated after logout/login to the avr. How can i update all changes automatically without typing credentials al the time?Thomas

• Hi, i cannot see any new playlists created or tracks added recently on the avr display. The lists are first being updated after logout/login to the avr. How can i update all changes automatically wit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rename song on spotify

Hello ! I'm a spotify premium user and i've made a playlist. Inside this playlist, i'd like to rename each song to a specific name (for me and only for me) so i might know what specific moment it fits. It's name like [Ambiant] Desert[Dark] Stressfull...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello !   I'm a spotify premium user and i've made a playlist. Inside this playlist, i'd like to rename each song to a specific name (for me and only for me) so i might know what specific mome...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

Is there a Spotify app for newer (2016) Samsung Smart TV?

I bought a new Samsung smart tv in December 2016 and there doesn't seem to be a Spotify app available. Is this correct??? All the forums I've found related to Samsung smart TVs and Spotify are from 2015 and I can't find an answer for this anywhere. O...

• I bought a new Samsung smart tv in December 2016 and there doesn't seem to be a Spotify app available. Is this correct??? All the forums I've found related to Samsung smart TVs and Spotify are from 2...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 not connecting with phone

ive been trying to connect my phone to my ps4 but when I click the button on my phone (on spotify) the app on the ps4 goes to the homepage and doesn't connect. I had a few friends over and all their phones connected. Help would be much appreciated, t...

• Casual Listener
  • ive been trying to connect my phone to my ps4 but when I click the button on my phone (on spotify) the app on the ps4 goes to the homepage and doesn't connect. I had a few friends over and all their ...
  • Alex0629
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes

Ability to View All Playlist Followers

I edited a playlist - Skyline Artists Agency Radio - which in my account now contains 29 songs. But wheh I share the link -https://open.spotify.com/user/skylineb/playlist/3NwTacPbjYWAyPFjDLvYP1 - it displays an older version of the playlist with 55 s...

• I edited a playlist - Skyline Artists Agency Radio - which in my account now contains 29 songs.  But wheh I share the link - https://open.spotify.com/user/skylineb/playlist/3NwTacPbjYWAyPFjDLvY...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Female artists?

just wanted to ask why spotify doesn't feature any influential female artists in DJs/composers of electronic music? are there just none worth featuring?

• just wanted to ask why spotify doesn't feature any influential female artists in DJs/composers of electronic music? are there just none worth featuring?
  • maurice_ichi
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 can't login

I've been using the app for a long time on my ps4 but within the past week the login has stopped working. It's telling me to connect a device on the same wifi network on the ps4. I'm not seeing the ps4 listed in either my phone or laptop and both are...

• I've been using the app for a long time on my ps4 but within the past week the login has stopped working. It's telling me to connect a device on the same wifi network on the ps4. I'm not seeing the p...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Don't remove the apk for smart tv!!

There is no reason for them to have eliminated you innotitiously applied it to Smart TVs.Please return the application urgently. It is not my obligation to buy a Chromecast To continue using Spotify !!I have a tv 4k NEW 2017 LG !!! it is very unfair....

• There is no reason for them to have eliminated you innotitiously applied it to Smart TVs. Please return the application urgently. It is not my obligation to buy a Chromecast To continue using Spotif...
  • MaryBethB
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Local Files songs not having pictures

When im using the local files app to try to downloads songs not on spotify, the music doesnt have a picture on Spotify mobile.

• When im using the local files app to try to downloads songs not on spotify, the music doesnt have a picture on Spotify mobile.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection problem between desktop and Pioneer X-HM36. (Wi Fi connectionstill fine)

Today while listening through my Pioneer X-HM36 unit via desktop, the music playing cut-out half way through a track. The Pioneer unit is still showing a Wi Fi connection, but my desktop no longer shows it as an available connection. I have tried uni...

• Casual Listener
  • Today while listening through my Pioneer X-HM36 unit via desktop, the music playing cut-out half way through a track. The Pioneer unit is still showing a Wi Fi connection, but my desktop no longer sh...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Put queued tracks after current album

Hi everyone, Following problem's been bothering me for quite some time now: When I queue an album it starts playing immediately after the current track, and not after I've listened to the whole album that's currently being played. Basically, this mak...

• Music Fan
  • Hi everyone,   Following problem's been bothering me for quite some time now: When I queue an album it starts playing immediately after the current track, and not after I've listened to t...
  • cutcopypaste
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes

Buzzing dragging sound in Web Player

When I listen to music there are very jarring buzzing noises as if the music is dragging out. I found the below post describing a similar situation: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web-Player/Buzzing-dragging-noise-plays-during...

• Casual Listener
  • When I listen to music there are very jarring buzzing noises as if the music is dragging out. I found the below post describing a similar situation:   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-...
  • Nita1717
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Web Player wont Play

Hey all , Sorry i didnt know how to get to messages and see that people responded. So im going to repost I'm able to sign in to Spotify webplayer. But when i press play on a album, song... it does nothingHELP...........PleaseI have cleared cache and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all ,  Sorry i didnt know how to get to messages and see that people responded.  So im going to repost      I'm able to sign in to Spotify webplayer. But when i press ...
  • xorXO
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Username appears as random numbers and letters

On my desktop it shows that my username is wkomarnicki, but when I go to the account page under username it shows random numbers and letters. The same goes for when I got to reset my password. Any reasoning behind this?

• On my desktop it shows that my username is wkomarnicki, but when I go to the account page under username it shows random numbers and letters. The same goes for when I got to reset my password. Any re...
  • Cody_Alexander
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle in Terrible, New Web Player

Spotify's shuffle algorithm is notoriously bad, but ever since they downgraded and gutted the web player, I feel like it's gotten worse. I have around 700 songs in my "song" tab, yet I'm hearing the same 30ish songs constantly. By constantly, I frequ...

• Regular
  • Spotify's shuffle algorithm is notoriously bad, but ever since they downgraded and gutted the web player, I feel like it's gotten worse. I have around 700 songs in my "song" tab, yet I'm hearing the ...
  • codeytherhino
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player for PC will not continuously play songs

Spotify Web Player for PC will not continuously play songs. I have to click next/play in order to get the next song to play. Any solutions to resolve this? I am using internet explorer. Thanks

• Spotify Web Player for PC will not continuously play songs. I have to click next/play in order to get the next song to play. Any solutions to resolve this? I am using internet explorer.   Than...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Does naming an app Spoti... or ...tify infringes Spotify branding/trademark rights?

I just like to ask if naming an app SpotiX, Spotifun, Spoticool or Xtify, Funtify or Cooltify infringes Spotify's branding/trademark rights? Spotimote renamed its app to Timote, but from the article below it seemed more likely because the app logo's ...

• I just like to ask if naming an app SpotiX, Spotifun, Spoticool or Xtify, Funtify or Cooltify infringes Spotify's branding/trademark rights?   Spotimote renamed its app to Timote, but fro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes