Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Not Playing Recommended Music when I want it to

Whenever I am on the desktop version of Spotify, it doesn't play any recommended music for an album after it finishes, which I do want it to do to fill the time before I start the next album. It used to work but now it just doesn't. I did try checkin...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I am on the desktop version of Spotify, it doesn't play any recommended music for an album after it finishes, which I do want it to do to fill the time before I start the next album. It used...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming with Roberts Radio

Just bought a Roberts istream 93i radio, which is meant to stream Spotify seamlessly from ipads, iphones etc, if you have a premium Spotify account, (which I do).The internet radio on the Roberts works fine, so it's connected to the router fine. I ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Just bought a Roberts istream 93i radio, which is meant to stream Spotify seamlessly from ipads, iphones etc, if you have a premium Spotify account, (which I do). The internet radio on the Roberts...
  • Spotiflyfora
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

infinity loading spin on when trying to add track to playlists - google chrome

I have had this issue for about 3-4 weeks. When I use the web player and try to add a track to my playlist, I get infinity loading spin. I have to use the app on m phone to pull the track up on it and add it that way. I clear my cache and stored data...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had this issue for about 3-4 weeks. When I use the web player and try to add a track to my playlist, I get infinity loading spin. I have to use the app on m phone to pull the track up on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Only 4 of 5 Amazon Echo devices found until I asked Alexa to play a song from Spotify

I have 5 Amazon Echo devices - 4 Dots and an Echo. Spotify lists all but one of the Dots as a device to which I can cast music. All of my Echo devices function normally otherwise and are on the same local network. I've reinstalled the iOS app. I've r...

• I have 5 Amazon Echo devices - 4 Dots and an Echo. Spotify lists all but one of the Dots as a device to which I can cast music. All of my Echo devices function normally otherwise and are on the same ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alben sind offline nicht mehr verfügbar, trotz download

Hi. Ich hab probleme mit spotify fürs handy (S5), habs mir letztes jahr geholt und im Februar sind mir die ersten probleme aufgefallen. Vorab zu sagen ich habe zuerst offline auf dem handyspeicher gespeichert dann alled zurückgesetzt (da spotify ja i...

• Hi. Ich hab probleme mit spotify fürs handy (S5), habs mir letztes jahr geholt und im Februar sind mir die ersten probleme aufgefallen. Vorab zu sagen ich habe zuerst offline auf dem handyspeicher ge...
  • mainbrain7676
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Playing a shared playlist for the office effecting my Discover Weekly

This is a bit of a spefic issue, but I was wondering if anyone had some thoughts on what I could do. Here's my problem: I work in a small office that listens to Spotify all day. So we have a shared playlist to keep things democratic. The problem is, ...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a bit of a spefic issue, but I was wondering if anyone had some thoughts on what I could do. Here's my problem:   I work in a small office that listens to Spotify all day. So we have a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play Different Spotify Songs on Single Sonos Speakers

I have 5 different Sonos speakers in my home and a Spotify Premium account, but I cannot play on more than one device (or group) at a time. I'd even be willing to get another Spotify account, but functionality for multiple accounts does not exist. Is...

• I have 5 different Sonos speakers in my home and a Spotify Premium account, but I cannot play on more than one device (or group) at a time.  I'd even be willing to get another Spotify account, b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't listen to an playlist

Hi everyone I can't hear to the One Love Manhester Playlist made by the Spotify with the song that sang there Im my pc the music is there but i can't play thatAnd in my cell phone just the playlist is there Someone can help me?

• Hi everyone    I can't hear to the One Love Manhester Playlist made by the Spotify with the song that sang there   Im my pc the music is there but i can't play that And in my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect for Bang & Olufsen devices

Hello community !I need your help.. I have a few Bang & Olufsen devices at home and I would like to ease the way I can play music.The devices I have are BeoSound 5, BeoVision Avant, and BeoVision 11.They all use some Spotify app that were integrated ...

• Hello community ! I need your help.. I have a few Bang & Olufsen devices at home and I would like to ease the way I can play music. The devices I have are BeoSound 5, BeoVision Avant, and Beo...
  • LottaCvUF
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't play any songs since the last update

Hi! Since the last update I haven't been able to play any songs at all. I'm using Windows 8. When I try to play one, a message comes up at the top of the window saying "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import ...

• Hi!   Since the last update I haven't been able to play any songs at all. I'm using Windows 8. When I try to play one, a message comes up at the top of the window saying "This song is not avai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound or flaky sound on a smart TV

I have a Samsung MU7000 TV and a Yamaha RX-V481 receiver. I'm trying to play Spotify using the TV app. There are instances where the sounds breaks off every second, and the rest of the time there is no sound. Removing the app from my list and adding ...

• I have a Samsung MU7000 TV and a Yamaha RX-V481 receiver. I'm trying to play Spotify using the TV app. There are instances where the sounds breaks off every second, and the rest of the time there is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Play 1 Song

Hello Dear Support Team/Community,I use Spotify only from time to time but recently installed it on my Phone.The Problem is i cant play one single Song and it is super annoying. I tried creating a Playlist that had only that one song in it so that i ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Dear Support Team/Community, I use Spotify only from time to time but recently installed it on my Phone. The Problem is i cant play one single Song and it is super annoying. I tried creating ...
  • Soc5
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems logging on Spotify on WDTV

Hi! I'm having trouble with logging into my account on my WDTV. I have enteret my username (all the numbers), and the password, that I have set for the device. When I click "login" it says: "Sign In Failed:Spotify Premium is required for this device....

• Hi!   I'm having trouble with logging into my account on my WDTV.  I have enteret my username (all the numbers), and the password, that I have set for the device. When I click "login" it ...
  • melaniem1
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

not able to sync local files

i have been using spotify for years but only since i upgraded to a iphone 6s (then to a Moto Z and now to an iphone 7) have i had the issue of not being able to sync the local files on my desktop client to my phone.it has been the same across any dev...

• i have been using spotify for years but only since i upgraded to a iphone 6s (then to a Moto Z and now to an iphone 7) have i had the issue of not being able to sync the local files on my desktop cli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to use Spotify on Logitech Squeezebox Touch

Since ca. 2 months Spotify has stopped working on the Logitech Squeezebox Touch. I've reinstalled the app several times, with restarts of the apparatus etc., but it keeps displaying: "we have updated the Spotify App. To take advantage of these new an...

• Casual Listener
  • Since ca. 2 months Spotify has stopped working on the Logitech Squeezebox Touch. I've reinstalled the app several times, with restarts of the apparatus etc., but it keeps displaying:   "we hav...
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Logitech
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Is there a Wordpress Plugin?

Hi there, I'm sure this has been asked before but does anyone have a "recently played" plugin/widget for Wordpress please?All I want are the last ten tracks played & I'm not bothered about artwork (would be nice though).Thanks in advanceBob

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I'm sure this has been asked before but does anyone have a "recently played" plugin/widget for Wordpress please? All I want are the last ten tracks played & I'm not bothered a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not playing on Acer Chromebook anymore

Songs are not playing anymore on my webplayer with premium account on my Chromebook from Acer. The songs used to play just fine, now I can see everything, but when I press play, nothing happens. Has been like this for the past few days.Should I give ...

• Songs are not playing anymore on my webplayer with premium account on my Chromebook from Acer. The songs used to play just fine, now I can see everything, but when I press play, nothing happens. Has ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Turn off shuffle in 2017 Ford Fusion

A friend of mine just got a 2017 Ford Fusion and has Spotify. Problem is, everything shuffles automatically. When using the touch screen controls in the car, the shuffle icon is dark, like not selected. But all songs shuffle. Any help?

• Casual Listener
  • A friend of mine just got a 2017 Ford Fusion and has Spotify.  Problem is, everything shuffles automatically.  When using the touch screen controls in the car, the shuffle icon is dark, lik...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

social network

HelloI am an entrepreneur from Colombia and I have an idea for some time, it is already very developed. Is basically a social network, which has photos, videos, text, music and more, but I lack a competitive database of music to enter the market with...

• ...ompetitive database of music to enter the market with force and that's where you come in. In exchange for that they can supply our platform of music we can give participation in the company, public...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes