Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Issue with Echo Connect

Last week my Echo in my kitchen broke. It's name was "Küche". I got a replacement and also called it "Küche". Then something weird happend. The old device shows up in Spotify like "Küche)(&(/%/=/)=(&(%" now (see attached picture). I logged every devi...

• Music Fan
  • Last week my Echo in my kitchen broke. It's name was "Küche". I got a replacement and also called it "Küche". Then something weird happend.  The old device shows up in Spotify like "Küche)(&...
  • Ver
  • 31 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 31 replies
  • 1 likes

Canvas feature is not working

I recently purchased spotify premium and the canvas feature stopped working, i have canvas on and it used to work when i had spotify free

• Casual Listener
  • I recently purchased spotify premium and the canvas feature stopped working, i have canvas on and it used to work when i had spotify free
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs with wrong names

Hi;The songs listed bellow are wrong named. I am sending the links and the correct namesCorrect Name URI"My Generation" https://open.spotify.com/track/1sBIJ2xRDFcfgmXDSbQcEa?si=7a266228ead24a9b"35mm" https://open.spotify.com/track/7CsYDYvE8dYNmsVmNQ0...

• Visitor
  • Hi; The songs listed bellow are wrong named. I am sending the links and the correct names Correct Name URI "My Generation" https://open.spotify.com/track/1sBIJ2xRDFcfgmXDSbQcEa?si=7a266228ead24a9b...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Silent on PS5

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePS5 Without warning, Spotify stopped working on my PS5. The app still functions and seems to be playing music, but it's silent. When the Spotify app is playing music, all menu sounds are also muted. When I stop Spotify, the...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device PS5   Without warning, Spotify stopped working on my PS5. The app still functions and seems to be playing music, but it's silent. When the Spotify ...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Other] Extremely bad marketing at your end.

To whomsoever it may concern, First things first, your song collection is amazing undoubtedly. It includes all languages, moods and genres. Spotify is one stop for music lovers where any song under the aun can be found. Nevertheless, your advertiseme...

• Visitor
  • To whomsoever it may concern, First things first, your song collection is amazing undoubtedly. It includes all languages, moods and genres. Spotify is one stop for music lovers where any song under...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Other] Chrome Web Player Stops Randomly

Hello, I wanted to address an issue I see NOBODY else having. I'm on an Acer Chromebook using the web player, I have been having this issue on both the google version and installed version for the past few weeks. Pretty much, I can play like a good 5...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I wanted to address an issue I see NOBODY else having. I'm on an Acer Chromebook using the web player, I have been having this issue on both the google version and installed version for the pa...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Woke up to several bots following me.

PlanPremiumAustraliaDeviceiPhone 12Operating SystemiOS 14 My Question or IssueI posted promoted my Spotify account on a discord server I was apart of to gain playlist followers. I expected real people to follow and I woke up to 100+ new followers on ...

• Not applicable
  • Plan Premium Australia Device iPhone 12 Operating System iOS 14   My Question or Issue I posted promoted my Spotify account on a discord server I was apart of to gain playlist followers...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t play Shows through connect

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHi all, today I noticed that I’m unable to play any Spotify Shows on my Spotify connect devices (Teufel Stereo M and Teufel One S). Music and podcasts work just fine. Is this in...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands  Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Hi all, today I noticed that I’m unable to play any Spotify Shows on my Spotify connect devices (Teu...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Ads on Podcasts, even though Premium

I pay for Spotify premium.To me that means no ads, what so ever.I know your website says 'ad-free music,' but doesn't say anything about ad-free podcasts.But I am paying you money specifically so that I do not have to listen to ads. I hate ads. I fin...

• Visitor
  • I pay for Spotify premium. To me that means no ads, what so ever. I know your website says 'ad-free music,' but doesn't say anything about ad-free podcasts. But I am paying you money specifically ...
  • Jeremy
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't repeat single Track on Connect speaker but can repeat on Airplay

PlanPremiumDeviceiOS, PCOperating SystemiOS 14.6, Windows 10,etc.)My Question or IssueI have 3 Spotify Connect+Airplay speaker... Bose Home 450, libraton zipp, Harman Kardon Aura.All speaker support both Spotify Connect and and Airplay.When I try to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device iOS, PC Operating System iOS 14.6, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I have 3 Spotify Connect+Airplay speaker... Bose Home 450, libraton zipp, Harman Kardon Aura. All ...
  • Jeremy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Layout

Hi, I wanted to ask the developers when the Spotify layout that appears there in the Spotify photos on Google Play will arrive, because in the Google Play photos there is a layout, hence if you enter the application, it is another layout. I have an a...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I wanted to ask the developers when the Spotify layout that appears there in the Spotify photos on Google Play will arrive, because in the Google Play photos there is a layout, hence if you enter...
  • MateusM
  • Rising Star 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • question
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is the background image downloadable?

I would like to know if the background that appears when I play that song can be downloaded in any way

Alonso-_-_0-1624178545186.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I would like to know if the background that appears when I play that song can be downloaded in any way  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Desktop App doesn't open without internet-access (Windows 10)

PlanFamily PlanDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueToday my internet didnt work for about 2h. Since I could not access the web-player (which I normally use), I decided to open the Desktop app. I have about 1000 songs downlo...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Plan Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Today my internet didnt work for about 2h. Since I could not access the web-player (which I normally...
  • Lizergic
  • Casual Listener
  • 27 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 27 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why do so many ads run in a row in mobile? Is it a bug?

After one or two 3-4 minute songs on mobile, I am usually met with 3+ minutes straight of video ads. Is this a bug? I would rather listen to music than the exact same monotone lines from an advert voice actor over and over again.

• Casual Listener
  • After one or two 3-4 minute songs on mobile, I am usually met with 3+ minutes straight of video ads. Is this a bug? I would rather listen to music than the exact same monotone lines from an advert vo...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When will be available Spotify Kids in the Czech Republic?

PlanpremiumCountrythe Czech Republic DeviceiPhones + iPadsOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueDoes exist any route map about launch Spotify kids in other countries?

• Visitor
  • Plan premium Country the Czech Republic   Device iPhones + iPads Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue Does exist any route map about launch Spotify kids in other countri...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist does not open on web player ("Something went wrong" message)

PlanFreeCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThis playlist does not open in the web playerhttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/6lndxozBM5Ovm4gXgL1kaH

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue This playlist does not open in the web player https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6lndxozBM5Ovm4gXgL1k...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing in a private(ish) setting

I am in the United States and wondering if I need to use Spotify or purchase a Soundtrack subscription to play music for a church dance. It is a church sponsored event, with no entrance fee to the participants. I imagine I need Soundtrack but I figur...

• I am in the United States and wondering if I need to use Spotify or purchase a Soundtrack subscription to play music for a church dance. It is a church sponsored event, with no entrance fee to the pa...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Android app just spins - have to force stop and restart

I am running latest version of Android app on my Motorola X4 smartphone. Every time I open Spotify app, nothing really loads and I have a spinning icon. I have to close app, go to apps settings, click on Spotify and do a Force Stop. Then I can open a...

• Casual Listener
  • I am running latest version of Android app on my Motorola X4 smartphone. Every time I open Spotify app, nothing really loads and I have a spinning icon. I have to close app, go to apps settings, clic...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution web player doesn't work

PlanFreeCountryMauritiusDeviceDesktop Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello, My web player doesn't work anymore, i've tried different browsers(currently using chrome), cleared cache and cookies, even went premium to see if it changes a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Mauritius Device Desktop  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello,  My web player doesn't work anymore, i've tried different browsers(curr...
  • Jeremy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player Video does not consider the side bar.

PlanPremium DevicePCOperating SystemLinux Mint 20 My Question or Issue Video web player now has a "resize to window width" button. This action does not take the left panel with the playlists and Home, Search etc. buttons into account and the video ge...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device PC Operating System Linux Mint 20   My Question or Issue   Video web player now has a "resize to window width" button. This action does not take the lef...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes