Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Confusion about terminating Spotify connect support

As you al note Spotify has decided to quit support on Onkyo, Pioneer etc. receivers, so we are really f#cked up. I sold my wunderfull Denon receiver and invested in a -now- pretty useless receiver with Spotify connect. The message in the email says:D...

• Regular
  • As you al note Spotify has decided to quit support on Onkyo, Pioneer etc. receivers, so we are really f#cked up. I sold my wunderfull Denon receiver and invested in a -now- pretty useless receiver wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
    Logitech
    Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Add support for Google ChromeCast

The Product description told me that this unit (PIONEER N-P01) is Wirkung wir SPOTIFY CONNECTBUT IT WON'T DO IT

• The Product description told me that this unit (PIONEER N-P01) is Wirkung wir SPOTIFY CONNECT BUT IT WON'T DO IT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing Spotify in Chevy Truck

I can't figure out how to play spotify from my phone to my car, which is a 2015 Chevy Silverado truck. I've read seveal of the discussions in the community, yet still haven't figured out if it's possible. I have the phone plugged into the USB in the ...

• Regular
  • I can't figure out how to play spotify from my phone to my car, which is a 2015 Chevy Silverado truck. I've read seveal of the discussions in the community, yet still haven't figured out if it's poss...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify on Sonos in two countries

I live in the USA but also have a second home in the UK. I have Sonos in both places. My Spotify account is registered in the USA. and Spotify plays music fine in that home. However when I come to the UK, I cannot get my Spotify Music to play on my S...

• I live in the USA but also have a second home in the UK. I have Sonos in both places. My Spotify account is registered in the USA. and Spotify plays music fine in that home. However when I come to th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Universal Windows Plattform orientation?

Are there any changes in the stand in not developing a Universal Windows Plattform app? I mean the XBOX One X is about to come and would be a great "player". Moreover the Windows mobile app is a buggy, slow and feature lacking piece of **bleep**(p), ...

• Casual Listener
  • Are there any changes in the stand in not developing a Universal Windows Plattform app? I mean the XBOX One X is about to come and would be a great "player". Moreover the Windows mobile app is a bugg...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Playlist Winners!

Hello, I've never posted on the forums here but I've had Spotify for over 3years and love it!The idea would be a Playlist submission idea, where every month Spotify members can submit their user made playlist for a chance to be featured / one month f...

• Hello, I've never posted on the forums here but I've had Spotify for over 3years and love it! The idea would be a Playlist submission idea, where every month Spotify members can submit their user ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account error with sonos

Always the same problem:In the morning I'm trying to play Spotify on my car and my wife trying to play Spotift on my house with Sonos (we had family account on Spotify) always my song is paused, showing your account is using somewhere else..I underst...

• Always the same problem: In the morning I'm trying to play Spotify on my car and my wife trying to play Spotift on my house with Sonos (we had family account on Spotify) always my song is paused, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

adverts

im all ok w adverts but if ur gonna do an advert about lana del rEy at least pls read the top of the album where it says how to spell her name instead of writing lana del rAy at the bottom of the advert. thank u xoxo

• im all ok w adverts but if ur gonna do an advert about lana del rEy at least pls read the top of the album where it says how to spell her name instead of writing lana del rAy at the bottom of the adv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium solicitation

Hi, I'm user ub86 patricksk48@hotmail.com and I've left feedback on Facebook regarding your special on premium for $0.99 for three months.I subscribed to premium just prior to this at the regular rate and I don't appreciate being sent advertising reg...

• Hi, I'm user ub86 patricksk48@hotmail.com and I've left feedback on Facebook regarding your special on premium for $0.99 for three months. I subscribed to premium just prior to this at the regular r...
  • LDK3660
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

web player language

Whenever i go to my web player on my chromebook, its in french. i have tried clearing everything but it still wont go back to english. and i cant find the language settings on the web player.

• Whenever i go to my web player on my chromebook, its in french. i have tried clearing everything but it still wont go back to english. and i cant find the language settings on the web player. 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Webplayer not working!

Hi, I try to use spotify webplayer at work and it has become impossible. There is no error message of any kind, but I tried every play button in the player and it won't work. It's been couple of weeks now, that I have this problem. Before, everything...

• Hi,  I try to use spotify webplayer at work and it has become impossible. There is no error message of any kind, but I tried every play button in the player and it won't work.  It's been ...
  • snowpupgirl
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player not letting me log in

So I can log in when I am using the app on my phone but for some reason the web player won't even load. When I open it again and it reloads it asks me to sign in but when I click Sign in to Spotify it does not give me the option to log in at all, it ...

• So I can log in when I am using the app on my phone but for some reason the web player won't even load. When I open it again and it reloads it asks me to sign in but when I click Sign in to Spotify i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Spotify in sonos app doesn't recognize my premium membership.. Please help!

Hello,I am having a problem listening to spotify on my Sonos system, I am having premium account and I can listen to Spotify from my iphone. But with Sonos system the Spotify app keep telling me that I have to update to premium account?I don't unders...

• Regular
  • Hello, I am having a problem listening to spotify on my Sonos system, I am having premium account and I can listen to Spotify from my iphone. But with Sonos system the Spotify app keep telling me th...
  • manatee2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku Premiere+ won't load playlists

I've had this Roku Premiere+ for about 3 months now- never had an issue with the Spotify app until yesterday. It wouldn't open at first so I restarted my Roku- that allowed the app to open, but then it got stuck on a black 'loading' box when I tried ...

• I've had this Roku Premiere+ for about 3 months now- never had an issue with the Spotify app until yesterday. It wouldn't open at first so I restarted my Roku- that allowed the app to open, but then ...
  • Bill58
  • 31 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Other
  • 31 replies
  • 14 likes

Solved!! Spotify web player shuffle plays from a select set of saved songs

Spotify web player shuffle seems to only play songs that have been 'loaded' by scrolling through the saved songs list. For example, it seems around 50 songs are loaded at one time in my 1000+ saved songs list. When I open spotify web player, the shuf...

• Spotify web player shuffle seems to only play songs that have been 'loaded' by scrolling through the saved songs list. For example, it seems around 50 songs are loaded at one time in my 1000+ saved s...
  • marcelyuzo
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Email from spotify

Hey there I just recently received a really great event offer from someone name Matthew Santiago who was using a Spotify email address. I am genuinely interested in going because it's to see Ke$ha. How ever because it is a big name I just wanted to c...

• Hey there I just recently received a really great event offer from someone name Matthew Santiago who was using a Spotify email address. I am genuinely interested in going because it's to see Ke$ha. H...
  • Leo
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to access Top Charts by country in new Web Player?

Previously, on the old player, there 3 charts displayed and a more button that too you to the full list of charts. I was wondering if there was anyway to access something similar in the new web player.

• Previously, on the old player, there 3 charts displayed and a more button that too you to the full list of charts. I was wondering if there was anyway to access something similar in the new web playe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Couldn't Stop the Web Helper So I Uninstalled the App

Like the Subject says, it's not possible to permanently prevent the Web Helper from starting with Windows, and after literally years of requests from users, it's very clear that Spotify doesn't care. So I simply uninstalled the Spotify application fo...

• Music Fan
  • Like the Subject says, it's not possible to permanently prevent the Web Helper from starting with Windows, and after literally years of requests from users, it's very clear that Spotify doesn't care....
  • Daddify
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Adverts between each song

Hello, at the end of each song in a playlist an advertisement will be played.Is this a normal behaviour? I started having this problem today...26 July 2017 Maybe a cookie problem? I'm using the Web Player in Chrome!Anyway I tried to delete all data, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    at the end of each song in a playlist an advertisement will be played. Is this a normal behaviour?  I started having this problem today...26 July 2017   Maybe a co...
  • frankcadillac
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web player] Oups ! Une erreur s'est produite. Recharger

Bonjour, Je commence à en avoir vraiment marre de ce problème. Message d'erreur : "Oups ! Une erreur s'est produite. Recharger" Impossible de lire des pistes depuis le web player : problème de contenus DRM ??? ils sont bien autorisés sur mon browser ...

• Visitor
  • Bonjour,   Je commence à en avoir vraiment marre de ce problème.   Message d'erreur :  "Oups ! Une erreur s'est produite. Recharger"   Impossible de lire des pistes depuis ...
  • Mononeuron
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes