Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant arrange songs in a playlist

How the hell do you arrange songs in a playlist you have created in either the web player or the app? God......

spotify3.png
  • Casual Listener
  • How the hell do you arrange songs in a playlist you have created in either the web player or the app? God......  
  • Jack7
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist deleting large portions of itself

Hello there. Recently I've had an issue with one of playlists deleting large portions of itself. I add entire albums and discographies to this playlist at a time so it has gotten fairly large (It stands at 1,621 songs at the moment) but as I scroll t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there.   Recently I've had an issue with one of playlists deleting large portions of itself. I add entire albums and discographies to this playlist at a time so it has gotten fairly larg...
  • Jlinacre
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify no longer playing songs on amazon fire tv

Hi, after updating Spotify to the latest version (the one, where its no longer "only" a spotify connect app), it is not working anymore In fact, it plays songs correctly but only about 1/3 of my library!! The other ones are simply not starting (sound...

• Hi,   after updating Spotify to the latest version (the one, where its no longer "only" a spotify connect app), it is not working anymore 😞 In fact, it plays songs correctly but only about...
  • alien-on-earth
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist Radio for specific artist won't play; plays different artist

I would like to play the Artist Radio by Twenty One Pilots. However, when I try to play that radio, it plays songs by another recently played artist instead of the one I selected. When I press "next track" button, it will play the next track by the o...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to play the Artist Radio by Twenty One Pilots. However, when I try to play that radio, it plays songs by another recently played artist instead of the one I selected. When I press "next ...
  • annxbellll
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Favorite is gone! Please Help me!

All my songs on the playlist Favorites are gone. Do someone now how to restore it? Please help me:)

• Casual Listener
  • All my songs on the playlist Favorites are gone. Do someone now how to restore it? Please help me:)
  • Ellinorskoog
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku and Spotify in Argentina

Hi everyone,the past week i bought a Roku device, and when i try to add spotify channel to my device, an error message appears saying "Apologies, but the web channel store is not currently supported in your region."Why if a can use spotify in my regi...

• Hi everyone, the past week i bought a Roku device, and when i try to add spotify channel to my device, an error message appears saying "Apologies, but the web channel store is not currently supporte...
  • catapaglie
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

New web player is annoying me !!!!!

Spotify listen to me.................... I'm sick and tired of the update you did on the web player recently. It is so bugged I don't know where to begin with. I have to constantly refresh the page because it get stuck sometimes and it does not allow...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify listen to me.................... I'm sick and tired of the update you did on the web player recently. It is so bugged I don't know where to begin with. I have to constantly refresh the page b...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Trying to post a specific album to Facebook gives me a blank post

Pretty much what the title says. There's an album I'm trying to share on Facebook, but no matter what I do (copying and pasting the URL link or sharing it through the web player or desktop app), it gives me a blank post intead of the usual embed web ...

• Pretty much what the title says. There's an album I'm trying to share on Facebook, but no matter what I do (copying and pasting the URL link or sharing it through the web player or desktop app), it g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't play one song. (Willy Williams - ego)

Hi, i added this song to my playlist but i can't play it. There is not even play button next to it and whole text is grey. Does it mean that this song was deleted from spotify or what? Thanks for help

• Hi, i added this song to my playlist but i can't play it. There is not even play button next to it and whole text is grey. Does it mean that this song was deleted from spotify or what? Thanks for help
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player not working in Chrome

I have a Chromebook and have used the web player in Spotify for awhile. This week it stopped working. I'm not getting any error messages. I can't even see the play/pause/stop when I click on a song to play.Anyone else having the same problem? Tips?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Chromebook and have used the web player in Spotify for awhile. This week it stopped working. I'm not getting any error messages. I can't even see the play/pause/stop when I click on a song t...
  • CesarMartinez
  • 35 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Web Player
  • 35 replies
  • 6 likes

Personal account not working on smart tv

Hey I have spotify premium and I just found the app for my Vizio smart tv and logged in but my account information is incorrect, there's a bunch of numbers as my name and my account photo doesn't show up. My library play lists don't show up either an...

• Hey I have spotify premium and I just found the app for my Vizio smart tv and logged in but my account information is incorrect, there's a bunch of numbers as my name and my account photo doesn't sho...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify is Unusable Now

Spotify used to be good. I was able to organize songs in my playlist so it'd be a perfect mixtape going by mood. I was also able to loop a single song and see when I added it. Now these features in this change are gone. What was wrong with the previo...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify used to be good. I was able to organize songs in my playlist so it'd be a perfect mixtape going by mood. I was also able to loop a single song and see when I added it.   Now these feat...
  • tangerinesquid
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my music has gone

Could anyone pleaseeeee help I always listen to my Spotify songs through my aux in my car, however today the app has updated itself and all my music is gone???

• Could anyone pleaseeeee help I always listen to my Spotify songs through my aux in my car, however today the app has updated itself and all my music is gone???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chart widgets return 504 errors

I might have missed the updates on these, but you used to be able to HTML embed a widget to list the most streamed tracks with following URL:http://charts.spotify.com/embed/charts/most_streamed/us/latest These however started returning 504 response c...

• I might have missed the updates on these, but you used to be able to HTML embed a widget to list the most streamed tracks with following URL: http://charts.spotify.com/embed/charts/most_streamed/us/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

web player character encoding issue

Hi, When running the web player, it seems that there is a character encoding issue. when discovering new music, the text states "Upptäck" in the top of the page, but then lower it should say "Rekommenderas för dig", but the ö is not as is should be. ...

• Hi,   When running the web player, it seems that there is a character encoding issue. when discovering new music, the text states "Upptäck" in the top of the page, but then lower it should say...
  • Nefarion
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

[WP8] Problem with sorting playlists after update

Hello everyone, I have Spotify Premium on my Windows Phone 8. After the last Spotify app update I noticed a problem with my playlists - they were usually sorted by the newest songs on top, however now it is another way round, the oldest are on top. I...

• Hello everyone,   I have Spotify Premium on my Windows Phone 8. After the last Spotify app update I noticed a problem with my playlists - they were usually sorted by the newest songs on top, h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
    WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't play songs under "Songs" in Your Music

Hi, I posted here about an hour ago but I don't see it in the forums anymore so I can only assume that I didn't actually post it so here goes again... I didn't renew my premium subscription so now I am a free user but I am unable to play songs in the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I posted here about an hour ago but I don't see it in the forums anymore so I can only assume that I didn't actually post it so here goes again...   I didn't renew my premium...
  • ChronixPsyc
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Webplayer: Playlist songs won't play

I'm using the webplayer at work on Google Chrome (or Firefox - the issue is happening in both browsers). I have a beautiful 1800-song playlist I built. When I open it (or any other playlist) and click on 'Play' or click on any song, it looks as thoug...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using the webplayer at work on Google Chrome (or Firefox - the issue is happening in both browsers).   I have a beautiful 1800-song playlist I built. When I open it (or any other playlist)...
  • strabbo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes