Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Adverts between each song

Hello, at the end of each song in a playlist an advertisement will be played.Is this a normal behaviour? I started having this problem today...26 July 2017 Maybe a cookie problem? I'm using the Web Player in Chrome!Anyway I tried to delete all data, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    at the end of each song in a playlist an advertisement will be played. Is this a normal behaviour?  I started having this problem today...26 July 2017   Maybe a co...
  • frankcadillac
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web player] Oups ! Une erreur s'est produite. Recharger

Bonjour, Je commence à en avoir vraiment marre de ce problème. Message d'erreur : "Oups ! Une erreur s'est produite. Recharger" Impossible de lire des pistes depuis le web player : problème de contenus DRM ??? ils sont bien autorisés sur mon browser ...

• Visitor
  • Bonjour,   Je commence à en avoir vraiment marre de ce problème.   Message d'erreur :  "Oups ! Une erreur s'est produite. Recharger"   Impossible de lire des pistes depuis ...
  • Mononeuron
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Queue

Why doesn't it add all my music to the queue it only adds like half of my music

• Why doesn't it add all my music to the queue it only adds like half of my music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player bug > My Songs, removing a song doesn't update reference numbers

HelloWhen I listen to My Songs: '/collection/songs'And I have the collection on shuffleThen I remove song number 10The song is removed but the remaining song reference numbers don't update. So it says it's playing a song (#66), but actually it's play...

• Hello When I listen to My Songs: '/collection/songs' And I have the collection on shuffle Then I remove song number 10 The song is removed but the remaining song reference numbers don't...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Language different from default?

Just recently when I opened the Spotify web player and logged in (I use a Chromebook so the desktop app isn't an option), the language was set as Spanish. Although my Chrome settings are set to be for English (and only English), and the apps on my Wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Just recently when I opened the Spotify web player and logged in (I use a Chromebook so the desktop app isn't an option), the language was set as Spanish. Although my Chrome settings are set to be fo...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Spotlistr safe?

Hello! Yesterday I started using Spotify Premium and added my debit card as a payment method. A few minutes later I used Spotlistr, but I want to know - is it safe to use this tool? Can't it get my debit card data? And how about some other third part...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   Yesterday I started using Spotify Premium and added my debit card as a payment method. A few minutes later I used Spotlistr, but I want to know - is it safe to use this tool? Can...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your music in web-player

When removing items from "your songs" in the Spotify Web player, the player in the bottom changes song but the music continues. This means, that one song is playing, but another is shown in the bottom. This is a bug that should be fairly easy to fix.

• Regular
  • When removing items from "your songs" in the Spotify Web player, the player in the bottom changes song but the music continues. This means, that one song is playing, but another is shown in the botto...
  • kdravn
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect only lists certain available devices

Hi, Using latest version of Spotify App on Android phone (Note 4). Initially the app wouldn't list any available devices despite reinstalling the app and resetting my router. I then opened the Spotify app on my Desktop and mysterioulsy the Desktop & ...

• Hi,    Using latest version of Spotify App on Android phone (Note 4). Initially the app wouldn't list any available devices despite reinstalling the app and resetting my router. I then op...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't Spotify work with WiFi Powerline during use?

Greetings, I'd connected & installed a Netgear WiFi Powerline to my WiFi Router to avoid outside signal interference from getting intomy WiFi signal. As soon as connected & installed the Netgear WiFi Powerline to my WiFi Router, I'd grabbed my smartp...

• Music Fan
  • Greetings,   I'd connected & installed a Netgear WiFi Powerline to my WiFi Router to avoid outside signal interference from getting into my WiFi signal. As soon as connected & install...
  • SpotifyClient
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium scam?

It seems like a scam is flowing around on Facebook from the swedish Spotify page "Spotify Sverige" which claims you can get six months of Spotify Premium for 19 kr https://zaund.prizeclaimer.com/se/?o=148&r=n2w6719514s9r2&a=17&sa=4116 Can you investi...

• Community Legend
  • It seems like a scam is flowing around on Facebook from the swedish Spotify page "Spotify Sverige" which claims you can get six months of Spotify Premium for 19 kr   https://zaund.prizeclaimer...
  • kenwolden
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Music

i´ve made a playlist with local music of my computer , now i have it public on my phone, how do i do lo let somebody to listen it on his phone? thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • i´ve made a playlist with local music of my computer , now i have it public on my phone, how do i do lo let somebody to listen it on his phone?    thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add my songs to playlist of spotify ?

I would like to know how I can add my songs to a PLAYLIST created by Spotify, I have searched for information and I have not found anything, please I would like to know how to do it or with whom I have to contact. Thank you

• I would like to know how I can add my songs to a PLAYLIST created by Spotify, I have searched for information and I have not found anything, please I would like to know how to do it or with whom I ha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! LG TV Playlists not showing

Hello. I have an LG TV Smart TV with LG Content Store. I have been using my playlists just fine listening to music up until like 2 days ago when they all disappeared, even the starred, which doesn't exist anymore anyways... The 11th list is not a fol...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello. I have an LG TV Smart TV with LG Content Store. I have been using my playlists just fine listening to music up until like 2 days ago when they all disappeared, even the starred, which doesn't ...
  • lindsydl
  • 51 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 51 replies
  • 8 likes

Release Radar

I recently discovered Release Radar which Spotify bills as "Your Personalized Playlist of the Newest Releases." And so I'm mystified that the very first song on playlist generated for me is a 1985 song by Nick Lowe called Darlin' Angel Eyes. Is this ...

• I recently discovered Release Radar which Spotify bills as "Your Personalized Playlist of the Newest Releases." And so I'm mystified that the very first song on playlist generated for me is a 1985 so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Banned singers are still played

Hello everyone,I banned some artist from my daily mix, unfortunately next time the artist was there again.Seems to me, that ban function isn't working for me.I using web player on latest Google Chrome browser and Linux OS.

• Hello everyone, I banned some artist from my daily mix, unfortunately next time the artist was there again. Seems to me, that ban function isn't working for me. I using web player on latest Google...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Question about autostart

So up until yesterday Spotify used to launch automatically when I started up my Windows. Today - all of a sudden - this option is turned off. My question is: Does Spotify have a general (or bug-related) habit of altering the application's settings on...

• Casual Listener
  • So up until yesterday Spotify used to launch automatically when I started up my Windows. Today - all of a sudden - this option is turned off.   My question is: Does Spotify have a general (or ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't delete unplayable songs

In November of 2016, I downloaded two songs from Youtube that weren't on Spotify at that time (and aren't noe). I put both of them in a Playlist, while using Spotify on my laptop, but they weren't playable.I didn't care, however every time I go down ...

• In November of 2016, I downloaded two songs from Youtube that weren't on Spotify at that time (and aren't noe). I put both of them in a Playlist, while using Spotify on my laptop, but they weren't pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Open Spotify URLs in Client

How can I make it so that when someone sends me a Spotify URL it opens in the Spotify client for Win10 and NOT WEB PLAYER?

• How can I make it so that when someone sends me a Spotify URL it opens in the Spotify client for Win10 and NOT WEB PLAYER?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All my songs are gone?

Opened up the app to go to my 'Artists' tab to listen to some jams but every artist and song I had saved is gone?.. not sure what happened but it's music I accumulated for over a year now. Is there a way to fix this?

• Opened up the app to go to my 'Artists' tab to listen to some jams but every artist and song I had saved is gone?.. not sure what happened but it's music I accumulated for over a year now. Is there a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes