Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! New update requires facebook integration to see friend activity

Why are we being forced to use facebook to view our friend's activity feed? Please return simply 'followed friend's' activity back to the activity feed!!!

• Music Fan
  • Why are we being forced to use facebook to view our friend's activity feed?  Please return simply 'followed friend's' activity back to the activity feed!!!
  • smbanks77
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'Playback of protected content is not enabled' - DRM issues

Trying to use the webplayer on firefox for Linux (version 53.0.2 (64-bit)) - I have enabled DRM content manually, but the issue still persists. Any ideas? Thanks, Adrian

Screenshot_20170523_205454.png
  • Trying to use the webplayer on firefox for Linux (version 53.0.2 (64-bit)) - I have enabled DRM content manually, but the issue still persists.   Any ideas?   Thanks,   Adrian &...
  • DonJaime
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify (premium) via PS 4 with 5.1 speakers?

We are currently trying Spotify premium version. We have an (older) Samsung Smart TV with a PS4, so we listen to Spotify via PS4. That works fine. However, we also have a 5.1 surround Bose system connected to our TV. All "sounds" play via the 5.1 spe...

• We are currently trying Spotify premium version. We have an (older) Samsung Smart TV with a PS4, so we listen to Spotify via PS4. That works fine. However, we also have a 5.1 surround Bose system con...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify is missing in brand new LG Smart TV

Dear all, Yesterday I purchased my first and brand new LG 43UJ701V with WebOS 3.5 .In the LG app world application, the Spotify app is not shown.I live in Greece, I chose this country in region settings and I have the latest TV software installed.I t...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all,   Yesterday I purchased my first and brand new LG 43UJ701V with WebOS 3.5 . In the LG app world application, the Spotify app is not shown. I live in Greece, I chose this count...
  • Dutchyhere
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Chromecast] New on-TV display is unreadable in places

A recent update changed the on-TV display when playing through my Chromecast (first gen). Unfortunately, some of the font choices are quite poor in that I can't read the played / remaining times. The unplayed section of the timeline is also very diff...

• Casual Listener
  • A recent update changed the on-TV display when playing through my Chromecast (first gen). Unfortunately, some of the font choices are quite poor in that I can't read the played / remaining times. The...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing after 2 songs (WP8)

When I'm using Spotify on my phone (Windows Phone 8x by HTC) if I select a song and let it go on shuffle, it'll stop playing music after the second song. I'll have to unlock the phone and open up the Spotify app on my phone for it to play music again...

• When I'm using Spotify on my phone (Windows Phone 8x by HTC) if I select a song and let it go on shuffle, it'll stop playing music after the second song. I'll have to unlock the phone and open up the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My ps4 is is already linked error

I get an error when I try to link my spotify to my new ps4. It says my account is already linked to another playstation network account. This is not the case. There is no other playstation network account logged in anywhere. I need someone in custome...

• I get an error when I try to link my spotify to my new ps4. It says my account is already linked to another playstation network account. This is not the case. There is no other playstation network ac...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Editor's Picks Playlist

Does anyone know why spotify removed Editor's Picks Playlist?!?!?!

• Does anyone know why spotify removed Editor's Picks Playlist?!?!?! 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist count

While searching for playlists , how can I see how many results returned? For example, I searched "alternative" in playlists, but lists never ended for 2 hours, so I assumed there must be 10k at least. If you're working at Spotify, could you please in...

• While  searching for playlists , how can I see how many results returned? For example, I searched "alternative" in playlists, but lists never ended for 2 hours, so I assumed there must be 1...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover photo?

Hi, I see a lot of playlists on spotify with a cover photo. But when I create a playlist, I only get a collage of some songs that are part of the playlist, and I can't change it. Can somebody help me please?

• Hi, I see a lot of playlists on spotify with a cover photo. But when I create a playlist, I only get a collage of some songs that are part of the playlist, and I can't change it. Can somebody help me...
  • loglady21
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My deleted playlist shows in Jump Back In section regardless

One time, I made a playlist, and it got featured in my Jump Back In section. Later, I decided to delete that playlist, but it was still featured in the Jump Back In section. I got rid of all the songs in the playlist but it was STILL in the Jump Back...

• One time, I made a playlist, and it got featured in my Jump Back In section. Later, I decided to delete that playlist, but it was still featured in the Jump Back In section. I got rid of all the song...
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! wd tv premium

Hi, I have been using Spotify with Premium subscription for years now. WD TV Live is one of the devices I have been using recently but today it refused to log me in saying "Spotify Premium is required for this device. Please purchase a Premium subscr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have been using Spotify with Premium subscription for years now. WD TV Live is one of the devices I have been using recently but today it refused to log me in saying "Spotify Premium i...
  • gabormonostori
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

How to Connect Second Amazon Echo to Spotify

I purchased another Echo for my husband and I to workout in the garage. We share a Sporify Premium account to play our playlists. My problem is that with the second Echo, I cannot connect it to Spotify. Every time I ask it to play a playlist it says ...

• I purchased another Echo for my husband and I to workout in the garage. We share a Sporify Premium account to play our playlists. My problem is that with the second Echo, I cannot connect it to Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Song on laptop messing up everything

Hey guys,I had a bunch of hollywood undead music on my laptop that was also in my spotify library. I accidently renamed a spanish music file I use in video production as background music as Party by Myself by Hollywood undead. The problem is, now no ...

• Hey guys, I had a bunch of hollywood undead music on my laptop that was also in my spotify library. I accidently renamed a spanish music file I use in video production as background music as Party b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with empty playlists on Marantz NA 11s1

Something has changed in the Spotify app recently, because I cannot get Playlists on my Marantz. Logging out, factory reset does not help. Playlists show empty.Spotify - fix this asap, as I will be quiting premium if I cannot play it on my hifi stere...

• Casual Listener
  • Something has changed in the Spotify app recently, because I cannot get Playlists on my Marantz. Logging out, factory reset does not help. Playlists show empty. Spotify - fix this asap, as I will ...
  • Joeducman
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Marantz
    Playlist issues
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Virtual DJ Download Speed

HiI am a premium member and have always used Virtual Dj.The latest version of Virtual DJ PRO is now allowing a connection in to Spotify but the track load speed is ridiculous.Virtual DJ are stating that this is a Spotify limit but DJ Pro doesnt seem ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I am a premium member and have always used Virtual Dj. The latest version of Virtual DJ PRO is now allowing a connection in to Spotify but the track load speed is ridiculous. Virtual DJ are sta...
  • Beardugo1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Consider all students!!

I'm a US citizen working in the US for a US based institution, attending a prestigious school in the UK. We are probably a small population but I don't see any need to be exclusionary in terms of who is considered a "student". I am working full time ...

• I'm a US citizen working in the US for a US based institution, attending a prestigious school in the UK. We are probably a small population but I don't see any need to be exclusionary in terms of who...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 connection issues

I have the local devices settings on spotify. I have the app running on my note 5 and ps4. But i can find the ps4 on my phone. The only way I can connect is by reinstalling spotify. When I do that it finds the ps4. Weird part is my sisters both have ...

• I have the local devices settings on spotify. I have the app running on my note 5 and ps4. But i can find the ps4 on my phone. The only way I can connect is by reinstalling spotify. When I do that it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't link accounts on ps4

On my ps4, the first time I logged onto Spotify, it worked fine. The second time, it logged me in, said to link accounts, then said the accounts are already linked. I all of the other accounts on my ps4 and they all said the same thing. How do i get ...

• Casual Listener
  • On my ps4, the first time I logged onto Spotify, it worked fine. The second time, it logged me in, said to link accounts, then said the accounts are already linked. I all of the other accounts on my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes