Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist`s follower.

hei is it possible too get notified when my following artist`s gets new album`s / song`s on spotify?It takes a while before it get`s here so would be nice too have it, since I almost only use spotify.Any advice would help, ty xD

• hei is it possible too get notified when my following artist`s gets new album`s / song`s on spotify? It takes a while before it get`s here so would be nice too have it, since I almost only use spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

{ Beautiful } -- Precise Musical Suggestions!! -- Perfectly Positive, Sweet, Upbeat, Musical Genome

because discover weekly is real bad -- https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web-Player/DISCOVER-what-exactly-is-discover-currently-based-on-it-s-been/m-p/1700482 please see it i have to do it the old-fashion way, if i had to select ...

• Visitor
  • because discover weekly is real bad -- https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web-Player/DISCOVER-what-exactly-is-discover-currently-based-on-it-s-been/m-p/1700482   pleas...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Issues

I try to listen to music with the Web Player on Safari on a Macbook Pro. Everything is up to date. The issue is that songs will start to play, but then they freeze. It sounds similar to what CDs would sound like when they would start skipping in CD p...

• I try to listen to music with the Web Player on Safari on a Macbook Pro. Everything is up to date. The issue is that songs will start to play, but then they freeze. It sounds similar to what CDs woul...
  • hayitstayyy_
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Because the Internet unavailable?

Earlier I was listening to tracks from the album, Because the Internet, by Childish Gambino and suddenly the songs wouldn't play and I was given the error code 802. Now the songs from this album are still grayed out and unavailable, but if I try and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Earlier I was listening to tracks from the album, Because the Internet, by Childish Gambino and suddenly the songs wouldn't play and I was given the error code 802. Now the songs from this album are ...
  • Melker1246
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't appear on my Samsung Smart TV

Hey guys. I'm from Argentina and have a 40" Full HD Flat Smart TV J5300.Now that they have spotify for 2015/2016 Samsung Smart TVs, I've been trying to find the Spotify app (and I've also been waiting for it to launch for a long time now), but it jus...

• Hey guys. I'm from Argentina and have a 40" Full HD Flat Smart TV J5300. Now that they have spotify for 2015/2016 Samsung Smart TVs, I've been trying to find the Spotify app (and I've also been wait...
  • pastorjam
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WD TV Live - Premium Only

I don't understand why Spotify Unlimited doesn't work on WD TV Live streamer, but it requires a Premium subscription. It is just internet streaming, after all. Guess I'll go back to free Spotify and return WDTV, and go back to my (unfortunately, obso...

• I don't understand why Spotify Unlimited doesn't work on WD TV Live streamer, but it requires a Premium subscription. It is just internet streaming, after all. Guess I'll go back to free Spotify...
  • tropicante
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Question re saving songs on desktop

Is there an upper limit to the number of songs that can be saved to 'my library' on the desktop app (by clicking the + sign)? I know there is a cap of 3,333 songs per device but I'm not sure how this applies to the pc. Thanks for your help.EDIT: I fo...

• Roadie
  • Is there an upper limit to the number of songs that can be saved to 'my library' on the desktop app (by clicking the + sign)? I know there is a cap of 3,333 songs per device but I'm not sure how this...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Worship Center Playlists

Why did you remove the abillity for other apps to create custom play lists? I'm a paying customer, why do you care what app I have creating playlists? This is a real problem for me. I can't use the rehearse tool to build the list and play the songs. ...

• Visitor
  • Why did you remove the abillity for other apps to create custom play lists? I'm a paying customer, why do you care what app I have creating playlists? This is a real problem for me. I can't use the r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify application operates automatically, regardless of the fact that I turned off this feature.

There might not be malicious software in Spotify, but this is malware-like behavior. A program going against the settings as specified by the user, and strapping itself into the boot-sequence regardless of user preference. Spotify application operate...

• Gig Goer
  • There might not be malicious software in Spotify, but this is malware-like behavior. A program going against the settings as specified by the user, and strapping itself into the boot-sequence regardl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No more Single Charts from other countries?

Since the new UI, I only find the single charts from my country. Is there a way to find single charts from other countries?

• Casual Listener
  • Since the new UI, I only find the single charts from my country. Is there a way to find single charts from other countries? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scrobbling issue (Last.fm)

Hi, can anyone help? I use Spotify on PC & Android, and both scrobble tracks easily to Last.fm, but if I try to play a track on Spotify from Last.fm it sees Spotify, but then doesn't recognise it and asks me to set up an account. I've done all the us...

• Hi, can anyone help? I use Spotify on PC & Android, and both scrobble tracks easily to Last.fm, but if I try to play a track on Spotify from Last.fm it sees Spotify, but then doesn't recognise it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz SR 6007 Spotify App won't log in

For the past 2 days, my Marantz SR 6007 Spotify app won't log into my account. It keeps me asking for my password, and even tough it is the right one it says "There was a problem connecting to Spotify", and it starts the loggin process all over again...

• For the past 2 days, my Marantz SR 6007 Spotify app won't log into my account. It keeps me asking for my password, and even tough it is the right one it says "There was a problem connecting to Spotif...
  • Floydivision
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Great idea!

How about not regressing in the devices and apps you use to allow people to play music! I am a subscriber since you launched in the U.S. and have seen my Tivo and now my television app go bye bye. Now I have no way to listen at home without spending ...

• How about not regressing in the devices and apps you use to allow people to play music! I am a subscriber since you launched in the U.S. and have seen my Tivo and now my television app go bye by...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect for Windows 10 Mobile

There is no available Spotify Connect for Spotify on Windows 10 Mobile. Are they any changes soon? It seems basic functionality on Spotify...

• Music Fan
  • There is no available Spotify Connect for Spotify on Windows 10 Mobile. Are they any changes soon? It seems basic functionality on Spotify...
  • Terkeljc
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

import sonos playlist

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere; I haven't been able to find the answer. I have a Sonos queue I really like. I can save it as a Sonos playlist, but cannot find a way to easily get it into Spotify premium so I could listen to it in my car from an i...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry if this is covered elsewhere; I haven't been able to find the answer.   I have a Sonos queue I really like. I can save it as a Sonos playlist, but cannot find a way to easily get it into...
  • Kiostsang
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Lost all my liked artists, albuns and downloaded content

Today I started the app to notice I lost all my liked artists and albuns. Also I lost all downloaded content. I only kept my followed artists and history. I dont want to re-like all my albuns and artists. This is very inconvenient. It happend after I...

• Today I started the app to notice I lost all my liked artists and albuns. Also I lost all downloaded content. I only kept my followed artists and history. I dont want to re-like all my albuns and art...
  • Uratelo
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use spotify on smart TVs where the app is no longer supported?

I have a LG 55UH605V, the app doesn't work anymore, I can't find how to use AndroidTV and using screen sharing (Miracast) is extremely choppy. Are there any other options or is the bad screen sharing the only avalible option?(Google play dont exist o...

• I have a LG 55UH605V, the app doesn't work anymore, I can't find how to use AndroidTV and using screen sharing (Miracast) is extremely choppy. Are there any other options or is the bad screen sharing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists [WP7] I created show "by Spotify", so I cannot add/delete songs.

I created 4 playlists (on two different devices - Galaxy S4 and a laptop), but now only one of the playlists shows it was created by me...that's the only one I can edit. I don't remember which playlists were created on which device. I have several hu...

• I created 4 playlists (on two different devices - Galaxy S4 and a laptop), but now only one of the playlists shows it was created by me...that's the only one I can edit.  I don't remem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotily on Grace Digital internet radio?

I am enjoying my new radio. It would be perfect if I could get Spotify on it. Is this possible?

• Casual Listener
  • I am enjoying my new radio. It would be perfect if I could get Spotify on it. Is this possible?
  • joltdude
  • Music Fan
  • 27 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 12 likes