Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! One song stuck in playlist

Spoiler (Highlight to read) A song is permanantly stuck in my playlist even though I have deleted it. It isn't in my playlist on my personal account, but when I share the link to the playlist, the song remains there for others to see as the first son...

• Community Legend
  •   A song is permanantly stuck in my playlist even though I have deleted it. It isn't in my playlist on my personal account, but when I share the link to the playlist, the song remains there for...
  • Jayb72
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Windows Phone 10 app

Hello I miss the Soptify Connect feature on my Lumia 950XL!Please update the Spotify - App with the same featurelist as Android.When we can expect an Update for WP10 THX

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I miss the Soptify Connect feature on my Lumia 950XL! Please update the Spotify - App with the same featurelist as Android. When we can expect an Update for WP10   THX
  • rjimparkes
  • Casual Listener
  • 61 replies
  • 67 likes
  • WP 8
  • 61 replies
  • 67 likes

Advertisements

Hello Spotify! I'm very disappointed in how your app is run. At first, at a glance, you make it seem in the App Store that I can play whatever song I want, free of charge. However, that is not the case. It is extremely misleading. I was very disappoi...

• Hello Spotify! I'm very disappointed in how your app is run. At first, at a glance, you make it seem in the App Store that I can play whatever song I want, free of charge. However, that is not the ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

New Web Player Top Issues

The new web player really is quite prohibitive and cumbersome to use. Listening over a browser if often my only choice since my employer prohibits downloading the app on my work computer. It would be fine it you guys simply gave the player a design m...

• The new web player really is quite prohibitive and cumbersome to use.  Listening over a browser if often my only choice since my employer prohibits downloading the app on my work computer. It wo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player - Streaming interrupts

Hello all I've been using spotify web player for a while now already (free) and never had a problem. Now on my new computer after a week it randomly started to interrupt the stream (Read: It plays a song fine for a while but every song a few 'interru...

• Hello all   I've been using spotify web player for a while now already (free) and never had a problem.   Now on my new computer after a week it randomly started to interrupt the stream ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant hacking "loss of connection"

So tired of constant hacking and dropping of music because i "lost connection"...im connected to my hard drive there is no lost connection. And you assholes at Spotify wont even allow me to leave you feedback...so i say adios to my premimum account.....

• So tired of constant hacking and dropping of music because i "lost connection"...im connected to my hard drive there is no lost connection. And you assholes at Spotify wont even allow me to leave you...
  • jasperhoner
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Discover Weekly doesn't update (3 Weeks in a row)

My discover weekly playlist hasn't updated in 3 weeks now, I was wondering what can be done to solve the issue. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • My discover weekly playlist hasn't updated in 3 weeks now, I was wondering what can be done to solve the issue.   Any help would be appreciated!   Thanks!
  • Acarolnc
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to my smartwatch

I have Samsung gear s3 and I can't connect with Bluetooth to my smart watch. It only works with WiFi, but I want it with my Bluetooth. Help me please.

• I have Samsung gear s3 and I can't connect with Bluetooth to my smart watch. It only works with WiFi, but I want it with my Bluetooth. Help me please.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! windows phone catastrophic failure

Hi, when I try to open the Spotify app on my windows phone, it immediately crashes, saying "catastrophic failure". What could be the problem?

• Hi, when I try to open the Spotify app on my windows phone, it immediately crashes, saying "catastrophic failure". What could be the problem?
  • CFL
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

null playlist by Spotify

Hello everybody, On my Spotify, there is a playlist created by Spotify and actually, I remember it is New Music Friday (the one that created for every user every Friday) but it isn't reachable on desktop or web player. I love Spotify recommendations ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody,    On my Spotify, there is a playlist created by Spotify and actually, I remember it is New Music Friday (the one that created for every user every Friday) but it is...
  • jitemy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Roger waters Presale code?

Can someone help. I'm trying to find the presale code for Roger waters

• Can someone help. I'm trying to find the presale code for Roger waters
  • GLENRIVERSIDE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What are the "big improvements" to the lyrics feature?

Lyricses on Spotify was a great feature of Spotify but it is removed a long thime ago. Tey say that they will do some updates. See also this earier community post. But what are the "big improvements" that will be added and when comes the first update...

• Lyricses on Spotify was a great feature of Spotify but it is removed a long thime ago. Tey say that they will do some updates. See also this earier community post. But what are the "big improvem...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The counter for song listens is wrong

I am using Chrome Version 56.0.2924.76 and the Spotify Web Player. I performed a search for the artist Kid Cudi, opened up the result, and the counters for his top songs show up incorrectly.

• I am using Chrome Version 56.0.2924.76 and the Spotify Web Player. I performed a search for the artist Kid Cudi, opened up the result, and the counters for his top songs show up incorrectly...
  • spotafri
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Web app stops playing after song finished, than jumps to complelty random song

Hey there. Since a couple of days I have problems with the spotify web app. I just play songs from my 'Your music->songs' list. After 5 to 10 songs the web player stops playing AFTER the song finished, then in the bottom left corner a different song ...

• Regular
  • Hey there.   Since a couple of days I have problems with the spotify web app.   I just play songs from my 'Your music->songs' list.   After 5 to 10 songs the web player stops ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution desktop skips tracks, web player - no

Somebody help! My desktop app skips some (not all) of the songs and shows a message "this track is not available", but when I open web player the same track is available and it plays nicely.P.S. I'm using windows 10 and the newest version of spotify

• Casual Listener
  • Somebody help!   My desktop app skips some (not all) of the songs and shows a message "this track is not available", but when I open web player the same track is available and it plays nicely....
  • mikaaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashes on HTC phone

Installed on my new HTC ten and it crashes every time. Uninstalled and reinstalled and no change. Help

• Casual Listener
  • Installed on my new HTC ten and it crashes every time. Uninstalled and reinstalled and no change. Help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can stream certain songs on my phone but not my pc....

Can listen to all of my music on my phone, but some wont stream on my pc. Says, "unavailable" I've tried all troubleshooting options. **bleep** I dont pay money to be told i cant listen to music.

• Can listen to all of my music on my phone, but some wont stream on my pc. Says, "unavailable" I've tried all troubleshooting options. **bleep** I dont pay money to be told i cant listen to music.
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lg Smart Tv Spotify app is useless

Is there any reason why I have to have a premium account just to even go on the Spotify Lg Smart Tv app? I simply wanna stream these Metallica landmark videos from my ios app to the tv, but I can't because I need a premium membership. I thought I cou...

• Is there any reason why I have to have a premium account just to even go on the Spotify Lg Smart Tv app? I simply wanna stream these Metallica landmark videos from my ios app to the tv, but I can't b...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    PlayStation
    ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect Server with App-Key on OSMC

Hey,I want to start a Connect Server on Osmc but I need an App-Key, which I already applied for. Sadly i didn't receive one. What exacly do I have to fill in the gaps on the spotify App-key Request Website? Thx for your Help!!

• Hey, I want to start a Connect Server on Osmc but I need an App-Key, which I already applied for. Sadly i didn't receive one. What exacly do I have to fill in the gaps on the spotify App-key ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Tracks not playing/web player error

I keep trying to play tracks on the open.spotify player on my chromebook, but none of them will play. On the bottom right corner, it says "you're listening on spotify web player." I am not using any other device. I tried changing my password, choosin...

• Visitor
  • I keep trying to play tracks on the open.spotify player on my chromebook, but none of them will play. On the bottom right corner, it says "you're listening on spotify web player." I am not using any ...
  • Zakg13
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes