Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify/Discover Weekly

What's up with this? I loved the concept but I hardly see them being updated. Is it random? I wish there was a regular pattern. I look forward to them.

• Casual Listener
  • What's up with this? I loved the concept but I hardly see them being updated. Is it random? I wish there was a regular pattern. I look forward to them.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album art / song info not displaying in Volvo since last Spotify update

Since last update when using spotify via cable in my Volvo the album art is not displayed after the first song or when I skip the first song. With Bluetooth the album art was never displayed only the song and album info. I already restarted the phone...

• Casual Listener
  • Since last update when using spotify via cable in my Volvo the album art is not displayed after the first song or when I skip the first song. With Bluetooth the album art was never displayed only the...
  • RichieB2B2
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Volvo
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

"You're listening on ..." can't be changed on Web Player.

I have been unable to use the new web player at work ever since it went live because it constantly thinks I'm listening from my PC at home. "You're listening on DESKTOP-O6OBIVS" it says on a green banner. I fully understand what this message means si...

• I have been unable to use the new web player at work ever since it went live because it constantly thinks I'm listening from my PC at home.   "You're listening on DESKTOP-O6OBIVS" it says on a...
  • wylde780
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes

finally something you're good at - inconsistency

finally something you're good at - inconsistency we wake up and want to see whats happening as far as new releases and we shouldn't be suprised that you have once again "forgot" to put them out. hire somebody who cares before its too late......yuk it...

• Casual Listener
  • finally something you're good at - inconsistency   we wake up and want to see whats happening as far as new releases and we shouldn't be suprised that you have once again "forgot" to put them ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"hate" music

Dear Corporate Advisors, Please stay out of social issues. The PR would be great and you will ultimately start going down a slippery slope with a result of alienating probably 50% of your paying members. I used to be with a competitor of yours untill...

• Dear Corporate Advisors,   Please stay out of social issues.  The PR would be great and you will ultimately start going down a slippery slope with a result of alienating probably 50% of y...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Has the map which shows where artists are being played removed? Why?

You used to be ablet open the about-page for an artist and show where in the world the songs are being played. I found that data very interesting, is it no longer available?

• Casual Listener
  • You used to be ablet open the about-page for an artist and show where in the world the songs are being played. I found that data very interesting, is it no longer available?
  • Muffe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BMW] Broken Thumbs

Using Spotify 3.0.1 (iOS) with BMW Connected, the thumbs up/down function for the radio appears to be borken. A thumbs down will skip the song, but the song will be replayed at a later point. A thumbs up is not reflected in the BMW UI, so I have no i...

• Using Spotify 3.0.1 (iOS) with BMW Connected, the thumbs up/down function for the radio appears to be borken. A thumbs down will skip the song, but the song will be replayed at a later point. A thumb...
  • Z3URP13T
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

removed from the lg store! webos 2.0 and 3.0

so there's no spotify for webos anymore, even with thousands and thousands of lg smart tv owners.... ridiculous.

• Casual Listener
  • so there's no spotify for webos anymore, even with thousands and thousands of lg smart tv owners.... ridiculous.
  • XTCbabamike
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Can't Get Rid of This Artist!!

There's this artist that I listened to a couple of times. I'm not following him. He's not in my Artists list. None of his albums are in my Albums list. He's not in any of my Stations. Yet his songs play constantly. No matter what artist I listen to, ...

• Music Fan
  • There's this artist that I listened to a couple of times. I'm not following him. He's not in my Artists list. None of his albums are in my Albums list. He's not in any of my Stations. Yet his songs p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App has been removed from Squeezebox / Logitech Media Server

Spotify has decided to remove the App on mysqueezebox, Logitech media server. Now I can not play anymore through my Linux LMS and have to switch to Airplay / Ipad which has less highend audio performance. Is there a replace for the Spotify Procol Han...

• Regular
  • Spotify has decided to remove the App on mysqueezebox, Logitech media server. Now I can not play anymore through my Linux LMS and have to switch to Airplay / Ipad which has less highend audio perform...
  • keysandsax
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing music from playlist

I have been reading about removing music from your playlist for culture reasons. Are you going to do the same with rap (kill police, rape, abuse, etc) and that culture music?I have listened to spotify a lot at work but will no long do that, because w...

• I have been reading about removing music from your playlist for culture reasons. Are you going to do the same with rap (kill police, rape, abuse, etc) and that culture music? I have listened to spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

verfügbare Geräte entfernen

Ich hatte mich mit einer "Bose SoundTouch" eines Freundes verbunden. Diese möchte ich jetzt aus den verfügbaren Geräten entfernen. Die Funktion "von allen Geräten abmelden" funktioniert auch beim dritten mal nicht. Jemand Erfahrenungen?

• Ich hatte mich mit einer "Bose SoundTouch" eines Freundes verbunden. Diese möchte ich jetzt aus den verfügbaren Geräten entfernen. Die Funktion "von allen Geräten abmelden" funktioniert auch beim dri...
  • thehdfisch
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

[Spotify Connect] Scrobble to Last.fm

Hi there,I've just recently installed the Spotify App for Xbox One (Spain), it's great! However, when I use the connect to device feature my songs don't seem to be scrobbling to my Last Fm app. Any idea why? Thanks.

• Hi there, I've just recently installed the Spotify App for Xbox One (Spain), it's great! However, when I use the connect to device feature my songs don't seem to be scrobbling to my Last Fm app. Any...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Samsung Gear S3 App - "Shuffle Play" not playing whole playlist

First of all I want to let you know that I am very happy with the Spotify app for the Samsung Gear S3. So far I only have the little following concern:When I quickly select a playlist and then hit the "Shuffle Play" button, which I usually do for wor...

• First of all I want to let you know that I am very happy with the Spotify app for the Samsung Gear S3. So far I only have the little following concern: When I quickly select a playlist and then hi...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Music Albums

Hi guys! Tried today to find some albums of artist i like, and couldn't do that - Spotify don't have this albums at all. But i like them and have them on pc, but you know, wanted to listen it on Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys! Tried today to find some albums of artist i like, and couldn't do that - Spotify don't have this albums at all. But i like them and have them on pc, but you know, wanted to listen it on Spot...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Obama playlist

Please have Obama do another playlist and keep doing them!!!!

• Please have Obama do another playlist and keep doing them!!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discontinuation of app on LG TVs

I post this here because the tech person was only able copy paste the usual non-information.Currently the Spotify app on LG TVs has been discontinued. Supposedly because new exciting solutions are being worked on. An app that doesn't work is not part...

• Casual Listener
  • I post this here because the tech person was only able copy paste the usual non-information. Currently the Spotify app on LG TVs has been discontinued. Supposedly because new exciting solutions are ...
  • esbenjon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Ticket presale code arrival time

Spoon code showed up in my email two hours late today. If you're going to partner with artists and offer these kind of promotions, they should be timely.

• Spoon code showed up in my email two hours late today.  If you're going to partner with artists and offer these kind of promotions, they should be timely.  
  • kmtbmw
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Where can I receive spotify password for the Chicano Batman show in Fox Theater?

I got a notification about the Chicano Batman show on November 10, 2017 in Oakland, CA in the Fox Theater. However I didn't get the password to access the spotify presale. Please let me know what the password is, or how can I receive these Spotify pr...

• I got a notification about the Chicano Batman show on November 10, 2017 in Oakland, CA in the Fox Theater. However I didn't get the password to access the spotify presale. Please let me know what the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes