Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Web Player] Does not load Browse/Featured page.

Problem Request:https://api.spotify.com/v1/views/web-player-home?country=US×tamp=2017-06-20T21%3A00%3A00.287Z&platform=web&content_limit=12&limit=10&types=album%2Cplaylist%2Cartist%2Cshow&market=from_token&locale=enReturns{"error" : {"status" : 404,"...

• Casual Listener
  • Problem Request: https://api.spotify.com/v1/views/web-player-home?country=US&timestamp=2017-06-20T21%3A00%3A00.287Z&platform=web&content_limit=12&limit=10&types=album%2Cplaylist%...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Cover Doesn't Upload

So I love the idea of being able to change my playlist covers you know. I have some awesome exciting ideas but it doesn't work. This is the problem I'm having every time for every playlist and every picture in every format: Please help I'm so excited...

Screen Shot 2016-11-08 at 9.12.23 pm.png
  • Regular
  • So I love the idea of being able to change my playlist covers you know. I have some awesome exciting ideas but it doesn't work.    This is the problem I'm having every time for every play...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't connect to car bluetooth

Hello all, I have a Chevy 2015 Sonic with bluetooth. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy 7. For whatever reason, I can not get Spotify to connect with my car radio. I've tried pairing and unpairing my phone, but it never shows up. My phone connects fine, it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   I have a Chevy 2015 Sonic with bluetooth. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy 7. For whatever reason, I can not get Spotify to connect with my car radio. I've tried pairing and unpairing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Open Spotify Isn't Working on Chrome

Open.spotify just isn't working on Chrome and hasn't for weeks. Until a few days ago I'd press the play button and nothing would happen. Now I get a message when I load the page "oops something went wrong with the playback" which I suppose is an impr...

• ...ent wrong with the playback" which I suppose is an improvement :/.   Chrome is the most widely used browser, shouldn't you have tested to make sure it works before deploying it to the public.......
  • txsig1104
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Go back

Go back to being free. I redownloaded spotify to listen to whatever i wanted /when/ i wanted but now i can't even select the songs i wanna play or skip through on shuffle. You're as bad as Pandora at this point. Its bull. I go to play one song i had ...

• Go back to being free. I redownloaded spotify to listen to whatever i wanted /when/ i wanted but now i can't even select the songs i wanna play or skip through on shuffle. You're as bad as Pandora at...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Region-free request for Gear S2 and S3 App download

It seems Gear S2 and S3 Spotify app is blocked for non-US SIM card.For business trip, I frequently use local SIM card, but whenever I use it, Spotify App is removed from Gear App store.So, I can not update nor download your Spotify app unless I rever...

• Casual Listener
  • It seems Gear S2 and S3 Spotify app is blocked for non-US SIM card. For business trip, I frequently use local SIM card, but whenever I use it, Spotify App is removed from Gear App store. So, I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! what is...? where is...? how can i... WHAT?? why the hell??? (Spotify vs. Deezer)

Jesus motherf****** Christ, that's what I'd like to say. Never in my life have I seen a more messed up project than Spotify. I've been using it for about a month now, and still I can't get any wiser beyond the most basic features, although maybe It's...

• Casual Listener
  • Jesus motherf****** Christ, that's what I'd like to say. Never in my life have I seen a more messed up project than Spotify. I've been using it for about a month now, and still I can't get any wiser ...
  • Baba5678
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

How to contact curator ?

I'm an artist Omar Aura who has a small but growing following on Spotify. I want to reach out to curators whom playlist fit my new music how do I do that ? Thanks for the help in advance !

• Visitor
  • I'm an artist Omar Aura who has a small but growing following on Spotify. I want to reach out to curators whom playlist fit my new music how do I do that ? Thanks for the help in advance !
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify free Radio in Hospice ready to die.

Stations are no longer convenient, and this is an obvious direction to force Spotify users to pay for a subscription or something. I can't find a way to search what I've listened to. I hate this platform, and I feel like I'm intentionally being limit...

• Stations are no longer convenient, and this is an obvious direction to force Spotify users to pay for a subscription or something. I can't find a way to search what I've listened to. I hate this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Having playlist issue :(

Hello! My Discover Weekly playlist somehow crashed and it only show like half of the playlist? I've attached a picture to show how it looks like. How do I solve this issue? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! My Discover Weekly playlist somehow crashed and it only show like half of the playlist? I've attached a picture to show how it looks like. How do I solve this issue? Thanks 🙂
  • ilikecakes
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home

Hola, no puedo conectar mi cuenta premiun de argentina con el google home, por favor necesito ayuda. Saludos y gracias

• Hola, no puedo conectar mi cuenta premiun de argentina con el google home, por favor necesito ayuda. Saludos y gracias
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

zoek systeem

Geachte heer of mevrouw,Ik heb een vraag over het Spotify zoek systeem.Kan het niet zo zijn zoals bij You Tube, als je de spelling van de zoekterm niet goed is het systeem je helpt. b.v. door verschillende mogenlijkheden te laten zien.Ook zou ik het ...

• Geachte heer of mevrouw, Ik heb een vraag over het Spotify zoek systeem. Kan het niet zo zijn zoals bij You Tube, als je de spelling van de zoekterm niet goed is het systeem je helpt. b.v. door ver...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files are Unavailable for Playing

So I know how to get local files into my spotify and how to properly sync them throughout my devices but there are some songs that are LOCAL FILES that when I try to play them the error box comes up saying "This song is not available. If you have the...

• Casual Listener
  • So I know how to get local files into my spotify and how to properly sync them throughout my devices but there are some songs that are LOCAL FILES that when I try to play them the error box comes up ...
  • jackologos
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Can i play downloaded song offline while an other devices plays them online

Hello ! the titles says it I am in a musical duo, we have bought a premium spotify accound and uploaded an album My partner plays spotify in his tatoo shop, logged online during the day I want to practice playing along with our songs, So i thought I ...

• Hello ! the titles says it   I am in a musical duo, we have bought a premium spotify accound and uploaded an album   My partner plays spotify in his tatoo shop, logged online during the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connected with playstation

So first of all I connected my spotify with my old playstationacc but I deleted my email.My spotify account is still connected and I really don't find an answer how to disconnect it again..Could you help me please?

• So first of all I connected my spotify with my old playstationacc but I deleted my email. My spotify account is still connected and I really don't find an answer how to disconnect it again.. Could ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Adding Songs

Hi I know a few artist who make good music, but don't put their songs on Spotify, is there any way to put them in playlist anyway?I use the web browser version on Windows btw

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I know a few artist who make good music, but don't put their songs on Spotify, is there any way to put them in playlist anyway? I use the web browser version on Windows btw  
  • cjbeats
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Casting Spotify from Google Home to chromecast group confuses Spotify

If I cast a Spotify playlist from Google Home to a chromecast group everything works as expected, the music plays to all devices in the group. When I open Spotify on my android tablet or iPhone it says I'm currently playing from Family Room, which is...

• Regular
  • If I cast a Spotify playlist from Google Home to a chromecast group everything works as expected, the music plays to all devices in the group. When I open Spotify on my android tablet or iPhone it sa...
  • DrJoe01
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku- can't stop a song from playing

Hi everyone!So, I love my roku. I use it for everything. I do ally decided to add my Spotify to it so I didn't have to use my phone for it at night so I wouldn't miss anymore alarms...Anyway...When I turned it on last night, the weirdest music was li...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone! So, I love my roku. I use it for everything. I do ally decided to add my Spotify to it so I didn't have to use my phone for it at night so I wouldn't miss anymore alarms... Anyway......
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I rearrange songs in my playlist?

None of the replies that I've come across work. There is no arrow on my laptop; there is no edit button on my mobile app. Is rearranging a playlist not possible?

• Casual Listener
  • None of the replies that I've come across work. There is no arrow on my laptop; there is no edit button on my mobile app. Is rearranging a playlist not possible?
  • queequeg99
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Duplicate artists

Hi there. I've been posting my band's music to Spotify via CDBaby, and Spotify seems to have created two separate profiles for me:https://open.spotify.com/artist/59ul4nU3B016dyuv6XYn8ehttps://open.spotify.com/artist/6hpV0fex3rLnK8hZAEi3G1 I emailed s...

• Hi there. I've been posting my band's music to Spotify via CDBaby, and Spotify seems to have created two separate profiles for me: https://open.spotify.com/artist/59ul4nU3B016dyuv6XYn8e https://ope...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes