Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! New web player and corporate webproxy/firewall issue

Hi, since the new update of the web player, I can't listen to music within the browser. The old workaround for corporate proxies/firewalls with ?http=1 within the url, doesn't work anymore.The chrome console error is:Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   since the new update of the web player, I can't listen to music within the browser. The old workaround for corporate proxies/firewalls with ?http=1 within the url, doesn't work anymore. ...
  • fratzi
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung smart TV doesn't appear as available device on other devices

When I am listening to something on my Samsung smart TV Spotify, the other devices don't seem to assimilate that it is playing on the TV. So if I try to pick a song on my iPhone or on my pc to play on the TV (which is way easier to control) it's not ...

• When I am listening to something on my Samsung smart TV Spotify, the other devices don't seem to assimilate that it is playing on the TV. So if I try to pick a song on my iPhone or on my pc to play o...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Song is not available, can't play music.

Last night, I was scrolling through some artists and found one album that I liked, so I saved it to my music. But the next day, the songs/the album was vanished from my library, both on my Mac and my iPhone. I can't search it up or open it. So, I wen...

• Last night, I was scrolling through some artists and found one album that I liked, so I saved it to my music. But the next day, the songs/the album was vanished from my library, both on my Mac and my...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo CRN-755: Spotify Connect

I have bought the Onkyo CRN-755 especially because it has onboard Spotify. Using the Onkyo Remote Control 3 app for using Spotify on the CRN-755 is a disaster.Performing a Spotify search with Onkyo Remote Control took minutes when the same search too...

• Casual Listener
  • I have bought the Onkyo CRN-755 especially because it has onboard Spotify.   Using the Onkyo Remote Control 3 app for using Spotify on the CRN-755 is a disaster. Performing a Spotify search w...
  • Corto1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music disappearing from playlists

I had around 20 playlists with about 10-18 songs on each one that were working perfectly and now all the playlists have been limited to 3-4 songs. It was all different music by all artists that all disappeared on the same day. Is there anyway to get ...

• I had around 20 playlists with about 10-18 songs on each one that were working perfectly and now all the playlists have been limited to 3-4 songs. It was all different music by all artists that all d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Android very slow and irresponsive. Songs cutting out

I'm running Spotify on my Galaxy S7 Edge. After a while the app began responding Very slowly. long load times and sometimes even crashes. Often I find myself having to close the app and restart it multiple times before it works. When it does work son...

• Regular
  • I'm running Spotify on my Galaxy S7 Edge. After a while the app began responding Very slowly. long load times and sometimes even crashes. Often I find myself having to close the app and restart ...
  • sjmellor
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

White spaces

For the Dutch website:Between date and "automatisch" needs a white space. Between price and "in" needs a white space. See attachment.Page: https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/overview/?utm_source=spotify&utm_medium=menu&utm_campaign=your_account

• For the Dutch website: Between date and "automatisch" needs a white space. Between price and "in" needs a white space. See attachment. Page: https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/overview/?ut...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips Fidelio Spotify Search issue

Hello! I have been happily using my Spotify Premium account with my Philips Fidelio AW9000 and AW5000 speakers for a while. But the last couple of days, I can no longer search for music from the device - whatever search terms I put in, I get a 'searc...

• Hello!   I have been happily using my Spotify Premium account with my Philips Fidelio AW9000 and AW5000 speakers for a while. But the last couple of days, I can no longer search for music from...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Popular list won't update

Hello, My bands Yellow Plague popular songs list don't update. It is been the same over 2 weeks and we have released new album then.But those new songs don't get to the popular list. Those new songs have more listeners and more time played.

• Hello,   My bands Yellow Plague popular songs list don't update. It is been the same over 2 weeks and we have released new album then. But those new songs don't get to the popular list. Those...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Webplayer: Unable to share song link URLs

Hi, on the webplayer - if we use the 'Copy Spotify URL' option for a song - the URL no longer resolves properly (opening the song in the webplayer). Also the Slack preview integration seems to have stopped working at the same time. Here's an example ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, on the webplayer - if we use the 'Copy Spotify URL' option for a song - the URL no longer resolves properly (opening the song in the webplayer).   Also the Slack preview integration seems ...
  • Bruce8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

LG smart tv. Only What's New category available. few searches available.

Loaded Spotify from LG content store. it works, but only category i can see is What's New. and only a few search choices come up for artists or songs or albums.have removed account and reloaded a few times. no improvement.

• Loaded Spotify from LG content store.  it works, but only category i can see is What's New.  and only a few search choices come up for artists or songs or albums. have removed account and ...
  • evripidis
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Twitter @ Change Possibly Broken

I'm someone who occasionally changes their Twitter @ address and I think it's broken my ability to connect Spotify to Twitter. I had my twitter info entered into Spotify originally and it worked fine, but once I changed @'s, it seems as though I'm st...

• I'm someone who occasionally changes their Twitter @ address and I think it's broken my ability to connect Spotify to Twitter. I had my twitter info entered into Spotify originally and it worked fine...
  • Marcio_P3
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Have a Roku and not showing playlists at all, help?

I logged into my Roku Spotify and tried opening it, all it is showing is Search, What's New, Top Tracks, and Accounts. Yes i logged out, and logged back in, yes i reset the roku... and it shows NOTHING... can anyone help me out please?

• I logged into my Roku Spotify and tried opening it, all it is showing is Search, What's New, Top Tracks, and Accounts.  Yes i logged out, and logged back in, yes i reset the roku... and it shows...
  • Dhill
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Explain to me why there is no QUEUE option in a browser

Whose genius idea was it to take away this simple feature for in-browser computer playing? Would it really take that much skin off your back to put it back? I think the going assumption was that users would be able to leave the web browser and downlo...

• Regular
  • Whose genius idea was it to take away this simple feature for in-browser computer playing? Would it really take that much skin off your back to put it back? I think the going assumption was that user...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Planetarium/Sufjan Stevens presale

I'm a premium subscriber and wondering how come I don't ever get Presale codes. Looking for the Planetarium presale code for the show in Oakland in July. Sucks that I don't have it.

• I'm a premium subscriber and wondering how come I don't ever get Presale codes. Looking for the Planetarium presale code for the show in Oakland in July. Sucks that I don't have it. 
  • owludoin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for dekstop keeps re-downloading ever time restarted

Whenever I restart my app, all my downloaded playlist automatically re-download. It happened to my desktop app and also android app. What is happening? If i have internet its fine but what if i need to actually listen to it online?

• Whenever I restart my app, all my downloaded playlist automatically re-download. It happened to my desktop app and also android app. What is happening?  If i have internet its fine but what if ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips Fidelio A9 AW9000 stopped playing Spotify

Since several weeks my Philips speakers stopped showing playlists in Spotify. I'm still able to use the "find" function to listen to music. But none of the playlist will load,even not the suggestions of Spotify.I did try all the things Philips sugges...

• Casual Listener
  • Since several weeks my Philips speakers stopped showing playlists in Spotify. I'm still able to use the "find" function to listen to music. But none of the playlist will load,even not the suggestions...
  • whotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiroom audio possible over different networks

In my flat we have poor coverage with WiFi from the router so i use a WiFi extender to create another network. I'm thinking of getting some audio Chromecast's to play music across rooms at the same time but I'm not sure if that will work due to the n...

• In my flat we have poor coverage with WiFi from the router so i use a WiFi extender to create another network. I'm thinking of getting some audio Chromecast's to play music across rooms at the same t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration issue

Spotify,First of all... why do I have to spend literally 20 mins finding out how to post on this thing? Honestly as a CS graduate, figuring a web page out should not take that long! Make this user-friendly for crying out loud. (Rant over)So, I got fo...

• Spotify, First of all... why do I have to spend literally 20 mins finding out how to post on this thing? Honestly as a CS graduate, figuring a web page out should not take that long! Make this user-...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes