Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotfy Connect on a Receiver Yamaha RX-681

I'm having trouble with the spotify connect of my Yamaha RX 681 receiver. The music stops suddenly, and I want it to play again. Now, stop the 5s music in 5s. What can I do?

• I'm having trouble with the spotify connect of my Yamaha RX 681 receiver. The music stops suddenly, and I want it to play again. Now, stop the 5s music in 5s. What can I do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Listen musics on Sony's NWZ-WS615 while swimming?

Is there anyhow I can download and listen Spotify musics on Sony's NWZ-WS615 Walkman while swimming (since there is no bluetooth underwater, smartphone will be to far,...)?

• Regular
  • Is there anyhow I can download and listen Spotify musics on Sony's NWZ-WS615 Walkman while swimming (since there is no bluetooth underwater, smartphone will be to far,...)?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player links opening under software instead

For some reason, when I tweet out a link which is a web player link, when you click on the post, it doesn't go to the website, but instead tries to open under the software.I want it to go to the artist page on the web, not load it in the software. ht...

• Regular
  • For some reason, when I tweet out a link which is a web player link, when you click on the post, it doesn't go to the website, but instead tries to open under the software. I want it to go to the ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists menu empty on WDTV (western digital tv live box)

Hello! For the past few weeks I have been unable to access my playlists on my WDTV, when I click on the option it is completely blank. I do not have this problem on my laptop. I looked for updates for the firmware on my WDTV and it claims it is up to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! For the past few weeks I have been unable to access my playlists on my WDTV, when I click on the option it is completely blank. I do not have this problem on my laptop. I looked for updates fo...
  • W-and-W
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs no longer available but still there?

For the past few months I've been listening to songs on the "All Hail Bright Futures (Bonus Track Version)" album by "And So I Watch You From Afar". A couple weeks ago, I went to play one of the songs and it said "This song is not available." Going t...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past few months I've been listening to songs on the "All Hail Bright Futures (Bonus Track Version)" album by "And So I Watch You From Afar". A couple weeks ago, I went to play one of the song...
  • fluxxcomp
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS4] Trouble with account linking on PlayStation 4

When I try to open Spotify on my PS4, I am prompted to link my Spotify and PS4 accounts (which I have done before, successfully). Now, though, I get an error message saying my Spotify account is already linked to a PlayStation account, and I'm not ab...

• When I try to open Spotify on my PS4, I am prompted to link my Spotify and PS4 accounts (which I have done before, successfully). Now, though, I get an error message saying my Spotify account is alre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Browsing, Picking Album, & Taken Back To Beginning Of Search

This is something that just irritates me and usually sites that have this small yet VERY irritating feature.. eventually correct it after its brought to their attention.So, for instance, I just used the search feature to look up all albums that inclu...

• This is something that just irritates me and usually sites that have this small yet VERY irritating feature.. eventually correct it after its brought to their attention. So, for instance, I just u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Please select a tag"??

edit: I figured it out! Haha, next time I should pay more attention... Hey there, I'm new here. I was trying to upload a post to "Playlist Exchange", but the page wouldn't let me post it. The button that I assume would let me upload just stated "Plea...

• Casual Listener
  • edit: I figured it out! Haha, next time I should pay more attention...   Hey there, I'm new here. I was trying to upload a post to "Playlist Exchange", but the page wouldn't let me post it. Th...
  • Lord3p
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Implement an actual shuffle function

I'm using Chrome, why is the "Appears On" list not available? If it is I can't seem to find it.

• Music Fan
  • I'm using Chrome, why is the "Appears On" list not available? If it is I can't seem to find it.  
  • ant0n1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are multiple ads playing in a row?

Why does spotify play three advertisements in a row? It's infuriating and it's happening every two songs it appears.

• Why does spotify play three advertisements in a row?  It's infuriating and it's happening every two songs it appears.
  • MC-Ash-Tray
  • 8 replies
  • 17 likes
  • music
  • 8 replies
  • 17 likes

PS4 track ordering

I like using Spotify on PS4 (v2.05) because I have good speakers, but when I do, I can't edit the order of upcoming tracks, aside from adding them to/removing them from the queue. Even when they are in the queue, I can't change their order. I've trie...

• Visitor
  • I like using Spotify on PS4 (v2.05) because I have good speakers, but when I do, I can't edit the order of upcoming tracks, aside from adding them to/removing them from the queue. Even when they...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists on Roku is like Pandora now

Spotify is becoming more and more like Pandora. There are no more playlists on the Roku app. I think this will become more prevalent. They claim it caused problems but I think this is an outright lie because, because, well I never had any problems wi...

• Spotify is becoming more and more like Pandora. There are no more playlists on the Roku app.  I think this will become more prevalent.  They claim it caused problems but I think this is an ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Pineapple Lounge Spotify Survey email

I received an email from The Pineapple Lounge claiming to be conducting a survey on behalf of Spotify. Does not seem legit. Any ideas?

• I received an email from The Pineapple Lounge claiming to be conducting a survey on behalf of Spotify. Does not seem legit. Any ideas?
  • vaisas
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

iPhone watch

How can I play music on my iPhone watch through Spotify playlist

• How can I play music on my iPhone watch through Spotify playlist
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium

I subscribed at student premium (payment was deducted from my account) then verified it. Then clicked the " click here" that directs back to spotify to access my offer. It redirected me at the spotify purchase page with a written message at the top s...

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed at student premium (payment was deducted from my account) then verified it. Then clicked the " click here" that directs back to spotify to access my offer. It redirected me at the spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution the strokes - chances bug

Hi,I found this "bug" and didnt find any topics with a similar problem.When listening to a strokes song chances it plays partners in crime instead and when listening to partners in crime it plays chances,yes it might be a minor problem but its annoyi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I found this "bug" and didnt find any topics with a similar problem. When listening to a strokes song chances it plays partners in crime instead and when listening to partners in crime it plays...
  • milfrisi
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

How to see a list of songs I've removed

When I was listening to Your Daily Mix, I accidentally removed a song which I actually wanted to add to my own playlist. so I want to remove the song from a list. Is there a way to do that? Thank you,

• When I was listening to Your Daily Mix, I accidentally removed a song which I actually wanted to add to my own playlist. so I want to remove the song from a list. Is there a way to do that? &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Web Player Missing My Radio Stations

I've been happily using Spotify on my Chromebook for a long time now. I had dozens of radio stations defined, which I used all the time...today the player is updated and my stations are not there any more. I'm not feeling like this is an improvement....

• Casual Listener
  • I've been happily using Spotify on my Chromebook for a long time now. I had dozens of radio stations defined, which I used all the time...today the player is updated and my stations are not ther...
  • tanjorstr
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

New Phone - Email in use

New phone. Setup app. When I try to login it says email account is linked to another account. I removed my old phone. Spotify premium should only be on this new phone. Not on any other device

• Casual Listener
  • New phone. Setup app. When I try to login it says email account is linked to another account. I removed my old phone. Spotify premium should only be on this new phone. Not on any other device
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes