Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Transfer Library from Another Streaming Service

I'm not sure if this question was asked before, but I cannot find another thread about this. Is there a way that I can transfer my library from my Napster account to Spotify? I'm switching my streaming service and I don't want to manually rebuild by ...

• I'm not sure if this question was asked before, but I cannot find another thread about this. Is there a way that I can transfer my library from my Napster account to Spotify? I'm switching my streami...
  • Swerfer
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists not sorted alphabetically in new web player

In the new web player (open.spotify.com), the artist list (Your Music > Artists) is not sorted alphabetically by default, and it appears that there is no way to sort the list. I'm on Windows 10, Chrome v56.0.2924.87 (64-bit).

• Casual Listener
  • In the new web player (open.spotify.com), the artist list (Your Music > Artists) is not sorted alphabetically by default, and it appears that there is no way to sort the list.   I'm on Wind...
  • game1953
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

How do you see what users you follow?

Hi, Before spotify changed its look, I started following my sister (She's a user, not an artist) so I could see and play her playlists. Now that they changed the look, I can't find her profile. I've litterally looked everywhere and googled everything...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    Before spotify changed its look, I started following my sister (She's a user, not an artist) so I could see and play her playlists. Now that they changed the look, I can't find her...
  • Grousey27
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Same names but two different artists

Hey guys. I have yet to be able to get an artist page started and I had a release with a label that accidentally linked the other artist with my same name to the release. How can I sort this out. It's becoming very frustrating. Thanks.

• Hey guys. I have yet to be able to get an artist page started and I had a release with a label that accidentally linked the other artist with my same name to the release. How can I sort this out. It'...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't import Itunes playlists/library. Windows.

I've tried thousand of times "Import Playlists > iTunes" and nothing has ever changed. Also, I'd like to note that "Share iTunes Library XML with other applications" IS checked under my iTunes preferences. I tried importing a couple of playlist using...

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried thousand of times "Import Playlists > iTunes" and nothing has ever changed. Also, I'd like to note that "Share iTunes Library XML with other applications" IS checked under my ...
  • Swerfer
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop playing rape songs

Was listining to Bob Marley to relax. Spotify played - Sublimes - Date rape. 1 in 4 women are reported sexually assult survivors. I know that actually number to much higer and closer to 4 out of 4. Why play that song at all? I don't need to hear a ma...

• Casual Listener
  • Was listining to Bob Marley to relax.  Spotify played - Sublimes - Date rape.  1 in 4 women are reported sexually assult survivors.  I know that actually number to much higer and close...
  • enoughisenough
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact Spotify support

Your website is super confusing. There's a button to "Contact Spotify" but there's no email or phone number or any way to contact you outside of Twitter! I tried filling out the form and it only sent me the Community.I finally managed to email suppor...

• Regular
  • Your website is super confusing. There's a button to "Contact Spotify" but there's no email or phone number or any way to contact you outside of Twitter! I tried filling out the form and it only sent...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts

Are the podcasts I've listened to only linked to the device I heard it on, or to my Spotiify account??I've listened to dozens of podcasts and one day suddenly none of them showed as Played. Some were downloaded and listened to offline, most were stre...

• Regular
  • Are the podcasts I've listened to only linked to the device I heard it on, or to my Spotiify account?? I've listened to dozens of podcasts and one day suddenly none of them showed as Played. Some we...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get my new EP in a facebook post?

Frequently I see bands posting new music on spotify with multiple tracks in the post and a button to listen to it (see picture). I would like that for my band JASONWATERFALLS, but I can't find any information about how to make that work.Is this only ...

IMG_0048.PNG
  • Frequently I see bands posting new music on spotify with multiple tracks in the post and a button to listen to it (see picture). I would like that for my band JASONWATERFALLS, but I can't find any in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sponsorship from Spotify

Hi there. I am wondering if anyone has the best contact details for someone to talk to with regards to sponsorship for events. I am running across America next year, raising money for charity and im wanting to see if Spotify would be interested in a ...

• Hi there.   I am wondering if anyone has the best contact details for someone to talk to with regards to sponsorship for events.    I am running across America next year, raising m...
  • Olds777
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

The music listed doesn't belong with the artist....please fix this?

I've seen thse come up a few times when I search for something older....where the artist I was searching for comes up, the photo is correct, even description and related artists are right...but the music clearly not correct.

• Casual Listener
  • I've seen thse come up a few times when I search for something older....where the artist I was searching for comes up, the photo is correct, even description and related artists are right...but the m...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

Hi,All my Spotify playlists no longer appear on my ONKYO PR-SC5509 AVR? I have tried resetting my router, turning everything off and on again but to no avail. Please help.

• Hi, All my Spotify playlists no longer appear on my ONKYO PR-SC5509 AVR? I have tried resetting my router, turning everything off and on again but to no avail. Please help.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows 10 Mobile] Can't play music in non-Offline mode

In Windows 10 Mobile Spotify app I am only able to play music if it is downloaded and Spotify is in Offline mode. If I'm not in Offline mode (even if songs are downloaded) player just loads for somewhile (photo) and then nothing happens. Is this an a...

wp_ss_20170209_0001.png
  • Casual Listener
  • In Windows 10 Mobile Spotify app I am only able to play music if it is downloaded and Spotify is in Offline mode.   If I'm not in Offline mode (even if songs are downloaded) player just loads ...
  • nanoguy
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play anything from web player

I opened the web player (first time since the switch to open.spotify), and I cannot play anything! At the bottom of the page there is a green border that says you are listening on My MacBook Air - a device where I have the desktop app, but am not cur...

• I opened the web player (first time since the switch to open.spotify), and I cannot play anything!   At the bottom of the page there is a green border that says you are listening on My MacBook...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions about the Spotify Business Model

Together with a friend im giving a presentation to educate our co-workers about the Spotify Model. We have a few questions about it, hopefully someone @ spotify is able to anwser them. What are your activities at Spotify and how is the Model implemen...

•     Together with a friend im giving a presentation to educate our co-workers about the Spotify Model. We have a few questions about it, hopefully someone @ spotify is able to anwser them...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The add won't play

So the add won't play for some reason, I've left it be for awhile to see if it would start playing, but it wouldn't. I then uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it, and the app worked normally. That is, until it went to another add, and surprise ...

• So the add won't play for some reason, I've left it be for awhile to see if it would start playing, but it wouldn't. I then uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it, and the app worked normally. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery Drain on Samsung S3 watch

The Spotify App on my Sansung S3 Frontier watch is draining the battery when the application is not in use. Today, for example, the watch has been running for 5h 46m and the battery has dropped to 51%. Of this 64% of the battery drain is listed as Sp...

• The Spotify App on my Sansung S3 Frontier watch is draining the battery when the application is not in use.   Today, for example, the watch has been running for 5h 46m and the battery has drop...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Yamaha and spotify outside network connection

Hi,I have a yamaha RX-V479BL receiver and connection with spotify connect work great.Too great actually.... I have a android device connected and it works when it is on the same network AND when it is not.The device can control the yamaha from its 3G...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a yamaha RX-V479BL receiver and connection with spotify connect work great. Too great actually.... I have a android device connected and it works when it is on the same network AND whe...
  • cgauvin35
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bug report: Follow buttons links to Avicii

I have tried numerous times and on different browsers. All Spotify follow-buttons (generated here) links to the Avicii artist profile rather than to the desired artist. The actual follow button, counter and picture is correct but both the profile pic...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried numerous times and on different browsers. All Spotify follow-buttons (generated here) links to the Avicii artist profile rather than to the desired artist. The actual follow button,...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Oooops, something went wrong with the playback - Webplayer on Linux

Solved the problem in Firefox 53.0 on linux by allowing DRM content in Preferences->Content. This only works if in about:config "media.libavcodec.allow-obsolete" is set to "false" (in contrary to what was suggested in some other thread).

• Solved the problem in Firefox 53.0 on linux by allowing DRM content in Preferences->Content. This only works if in about:config "media.libavcodec.allow-obsolete" is set to "false" (in contrary to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes