Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

A lot of greyed out songs in my music and many fake/unofficial albums available

Suddenly there are many songs greyed out in My Music.. Eg. many songs from Those Dancing Days, WestBam, High Contrast, Melodie MC, Air... many of the albums & songs are in my collection more than a year and were listenable.. why the hell should I pay...

• Casual Listener
  • Suddenly there are many songs greyed out in My Music.. Eg. many songs from Those Dancing Days, WestBam, High Contrast, Melodie MC, Air... many of the albums & songs are in my collection more...
  • 5ulo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Lumia 630] Play an offline-mode playlist while spotify is online

If you synchronized a playlist for available offline, and later you play it while Spotify is online, will play from local storage or streaming?

• Music Fan
  • If you synchronized a playlist for available offline, and later you play it while Spotify is online, will play from local storage or streaming?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidently disliked a really good song

I accidently disliked a really good song from my favorite radio, and i cant find a way to check the history, can't find a way to reverse it. Not happy.

• I accidently disliked a really good song from my favorite radio, and i cant find a way to check the history, can't find a way to reverse it. Not happy.
  • D34DW0lV3
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Page "Year in music" down

Hey, I just noticed that the privat year in music page is not reachable anymore. Is there a possibility to get access to this review again? I'd definitely appreciate a trick or something https://www.spotify-yearinmusic.com Spoiler (Highlight to read)...

•  Hey,   I just noticed that the privat year in music page is not reachable anymore. Is there a possibility to get access to this review again? I'd definitely appreciate a trick or so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working on Sonos

Suddenly, for about a week ago, my Spotify would not play on my Sonos-system anymore. Spotify works fine anywhere else, and Sonos work fine with everything else.Now, I've been in touch with Sonos, and so far they haven't been able to find out what's ...

• Suddenly, for about a week ago, my Spotify would not play on my Sonos-system anymore. Spotify works fine anywhere else, and Sonos work fine with everything else. Now, I've been in touch with Sonos...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Teufel Raumfeld Multiroom not supported by Spotify?

Hi, just started my premium test with Spotify and like it very much! I have some Teufel Raumfeld speakers and don't find an option for multiroom listening of Spotify music. That makes the whole thing pretty useless for me.E.g. alone in my living room...

• Hi,   just started my premium test with Spotify and like it very much!   I have some Teufel Raumfeld speakers and don't find an option for multiroom listening of Spotify music. That mak...
  • dieterdepeuter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song wont sync to offline mode

Hi. I have a slight problem with my Spotify account. When I added Goosebumbs by SMAJL a few days ago, Spotify wont offline sync the song I added after that. Goosebumps would not sync either. So I tried removing it, but it did not work. So I tried to ...

• Hi.   I have a slight problem with my Spotify account. When I added Goosebumbs by SMAJL a few days ago, Spotify wont offline sync the song I added after that. Goosebumps would not sync either....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect doesn't work?!

I currently have Spotify open on my phone, Mac and laptop, but none of the devices are able to see each other despite being on the same network. What seems to be the issue here?

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have Spotify open on my phone, Mac and laptop, but none of the devices are able to see each other despite being on the same network. What seems to be the issue here?
  • ElLucioVpe
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play stutters when streaming

Hi there I'm not sure where this post should go. I'm having trouble with my premium spotify account. When connecting spotify to my speakers it stutters constantly. I have tried playing from multiple devices - android, iphone, ipad - all with the same...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   I'm not sure where this post should go.   I'm having trouble with my premium spotify account.   When connecting spotify to my speakers it stutters constantly. I have t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

please stop

Please stop just talking the money 4 renewal. I'll pay for my premium when i have the cash. When u guys try 2 take the money when i don't have it. Your coating me money. I love your service but i REALLY think that i should b in control of my payments...

• Please stop just talking the money 4 renewal. I'll pay for my premium when i have the cash. When u guys try 2 take the money when i don't have it. Your coating me money. I love your service but i REA...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web player] Account name/avatar issue

Hello, about month ago (maybe more) I noticed my name at spotify was changed to chineese letters... also my avatar seems to be from another user I don't really care about this bug, I just think that it's session misunderstanding with someones (becaus...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   about month ago (maybe more) I noticed my name at spotify was changed to chineese letters... also my avatar seems to be from another user 🙂 I don't really care about this bug, I ju...
  • rejfen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inappropriate form of advertisement

Dear Spotify,could you please be so kind and stop using sound of gunfire in your ads?Given to what is happening in the world and amount of suffering which is related to guns, it is really disguisting when you use it as a part of your advertisement. I...

• Dear Spotify, could you please be so kind and stop using sound of gunfire in your ads? Given to what is happening in the world and amount of suffering which is related to guns, it is really...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • advertisement
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to sign up for premium for the first time with the $0.99 for 3 months but cannot

Hello, hopefully someone can help me. I am trying to take advantage of the current deal going on for 3 months of Spotify Premium for 99 cents. I have tried countless times on my desktop and smartphone but have been unsuccessful. Whenever I click on t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, hopefully someone can help me.   I am trying to take advantage of the current deal going on for 3 months of Spotify Premium for 99 cents. I have tried countless times on my desktop and ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

webplayer / constant redirect to blank page

hey, i had an isue with spotify, where my adblock blocked some vontents, and i had to turn it off to be able to use the webplayer.when i had this, the webplayer homepage opened, but instantly redirected me to some webpage, that kinda looks like a bla...

spotify.png
  • Regular
  • hey,   i had an isue with spotify, where my adblock blocked some vontents, and i had to turn it off to be able to use the webplayer. when i had this, the webplayer homepage opened, but instan...
  • Toyfel
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player lag

Hey there, whenever I try to listen to music on spotify on chrome it laggs very hard. My internet is fast enough so this is not the problem. I can browse through my playlists, it only lags when playing music. I have this problem now since a few weeks...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   whenever I try to listen to music on spotify on chrome it laggs very hard. My internet is fast enough so this is not the problem. I can browse through my playlists, it only lags w...
  • icke-och
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Does thumbs up and down not work for Spotify Connect

So I've just started a Spotify Premium account and use Connect to play through my Denon Heos speakers. For radio, the thumbs u and down button are visible, but are light grey (as opposed to white skip and pause buttons) - and dont work. I've tried pl...

• So I've just started a Spotify Premium account and use Connect to play through my Denon Heos speakers. For radio, the thumbs u and down button are visible, but are light grey (as opposed to white ski...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Skipping Tracks on PS4

I have been using Spotify on my LG G3, PC, and Playstation 4. Since Thursday I have been having my songs skipping either to the next track on my playlist or going to another 30 second commerical. I run Spotify in the background I play games such as D...

• I have been using Spotify on my LG G3, PC, and Playstation 4. Since Thursday I have been having my songs skipping either to the next track on my playlist or going to another 30 second commerical. I r...
  • stefanotetsuo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't log in from my Lumia 630

Hi, i can't log in from my lumia 630, windows 8.1. I uninstalled the app and reinstall it; does not work. I have installed on the phone and on the SD card, and nothing. It stays in the home page without connecting. I have gone download it and clean t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i can't log in from my lumia 630, windows 8.1. I uninstalled the app and reinstall it; does not work. I have installed on the phone and on the SD card, and nothing. It stays in the home page with...
  • avemc
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong File music in The Catalyst Linkin Park

when you play The Catalyst - Linkin Park from album A thousand Suns it sounds Fight Inside - Red. I hope here its the right place to report it.

• when you play The Catalyst - Linkin Park from album A thousand Suns it sounds Fight Inside - Red. I hope here its the right place to report it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly playlist songs are unrelated to what I listen to

Discover Weekly playlist is full of music from genres and artist that I never listen to and probably never would. Why do I have to have my whole DIscover Weekly playlist based in things that I really don't enjoy? (For instance, I never listened to an...

• Casual Listener
  • Discover Weekly playlist is full of music from genres and artist that I never listen to and probably never would.    Why do I have to have my whole DIscover Weekly playlist based in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes