Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• SophieandtheKids
  • Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Poder subir mi playlist de archivos locales y que la puedan escuchar todos los usuarios.

Buenos días, Recientemente he creado una playlist con canciones que no he encontrado en Spotify pero solo las puedo escuchar yo al ser de mis archivos locales. Las canciones no son mías, son de un artista conocido. Me gustaría saber qué tendría que h...

• Buenos días,   Recientemente he creado una playlist con canciones que no he encontrado en Spotify pero solo las puedo escuchar yo al ser de mis archivos locales. Las canciones no son mías, son...
  • David_09
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HEOS skips first seconds of track

When I start playing on HEOS, there is always a little delay and when I actually get sound through HEOS, it is already 4-5 seconds in the song. This usually happens only on the first song.However sometimes (particularly when using shuffle) a song can...

• Roadie
  • When I start playing on HEOS, there is always a little delay and when I actually get sound through HEOS, it is already 4-5 seconds in the song. This usually happens only on the first song. Howe...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

My starred playlist is empty on LG smart TV

Hi, ive recently got a new LG smart TVs and installed the Spotify app, I have logged in with hardly any issues and have just gone to my playlists. All my other created playlists are there, and have all the tracks present, the issue arises when I try ...

• Hi,  ive recently got a new LG smart TVs and installed the Spotify app, I have logged in with hardly any issues and have just gone to my playlists. All my other created playlists are there, and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album affecté au mauvais artiste

Bonjour, Comment prévenir spotify qu'un album est affecté au mauvais artiste?De ce fait les suggestions de spotify quand je lis l'album sont d'un style completement différent... Ex : l'album "Roots To The Bone" de Rico Rodriguez est affecté à l'artis...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,    Comment prévenir spotify qu'un album est affecté au mauvais artiste? De ce fait les suggestions de spotify quand je lis l'album sont d'un style completement différent... &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford Sync Applink Can't Choose Playlist

Hello,I've noticed an issue where, when using an iPhone and Spotify with the Ford Applink platform, I cannot use the "Choose Playlist" command. I understand that this is an issue across other platforms as well, most recently the Roku app problem repo...

• Hello, I've noticed an issue where, when using an iPhone and Spotify with the Ford Applink platform, I cannot use the "Choose Playlist" command. I understand that this is an issue across other pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LG Smart TV not loading playlists

I've been having issues with my LG Smart tv not loading the playlists that I follow. It will only show the playlists that I've made myself. I've tried closing and opening the app, unfollowing and refollowing the playlists, but nothing has worked. Any...

• I've been having issues with my LG Smart tv not loading the playlists that I follow. It will only show the playlists that I've made myself. I've tried closing and opening the app, unfollowing and ref...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

marking a favorite without saving to device

From what I can see, if I 'save' an album or playlist, Spotify puts a copy of the audio files on my device. I don't want to do that. How do I mark an album or playlist without saving the content to my device?

• Music Fan
  • From what I can see, if I 'save' an album or playlist, Spotify puts a copy of the audio files on my device. I don't want to do that.    How do I mark an album or playlist without saving t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Everything is wrong with this Album

Trying to listen Strength to Survive by SOJAWhen you play "Everything changes" it plays "Let you go"When you play "Dont worry" it plays "Everything changes"When you play "Tell me" it plays "Dont worry"When you play "Its not too late" it plays "Tell m...

• Trying to listen Strength to Survive by SOJA When you play "Everything changes" it plays "Let you go" When you play "Dont worry" it plays "Everything changes" When you play "Tell me" it plays...
  • LeRichi
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify instantly crashes on my phone

phone is nokia lumia 520, was fine until yesterday, now crashes every time i open it-i get a black screen with loading and some dots going across the screen but then it just exits. tried uninstalling reinstalling etc still nothing, spotify is install...

• Casual Listener
  • phone is nokia lumia 520, was fine until yesterday, now crashes every time i open it-i get a black screen with loading and some dots going across the screen but then it just exits. tried uninstalling...
  • thugga666
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotfy Connect on a Receiver Yamaha RX-681

I'm having trouble with the spotify connect of my Yamaha RX 681 receiver. The music stops suddenly, and I want it to play again. Now, stop the 5s music in 5s. What can I do?

• I'm having trouble with the spotify connect of my Yamaha RX 681 receiver. The music stops suddenly, and I want it to play again. Now, stop the 5s music in 5s. What can I do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Listen musics on Sony's NWZ-WS615 while swimming?

Is there anyhow I can download and listen Spotify musics on Sony's NWZ-WS615 Walkman while swimming (since there is no bluetooth underwater, smartphone will be to far,...)?

• Regular
  • Is there anyhow I can download and listen Spotify musics on Sony's NWZ-WS615 Walkman while swimming (since there is no bluetooth underwater, smartphone will be to far,...)?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player links opening under software instead

For some reason, when I tweet out a link which is a web player link, when you click on the post, it doesn't go to the website, but instead tries to open under the software.I want it to go to the artist page on the web, not load it in the software. ht...

• Regular
  • For some reason, when I tweet out a link which is a web player link, when you click on the post, it doesn't go to the website, but instead tries to open under the software. I want it to go to the ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists menu empty on WDTV (western digital tv live box)

Hello! For the past few weeks I have been unable to access my playlists on my WDTV, when I click on the option it is completely blank. I do not have this problem on my laptop. I looked for updates for the firmware on my WDTV and it claims it is up to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! For the past few weeks I have been unable to access my playlists on my WDTV, when I click on the option it is completely blank. I do not have this problem on my laptop. I looked for updates fo...
  • W-and-W
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs no longer available but still there?

For the past few months I've been listening to songs on the "All Hail Bright Futures (Bonus Track Version)" album by "And So I Watch You From Afar". A couple weeks ago, I went to play one of the songs and it said "This song is not available." Going t...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past few months I've been listening to songs on the "All Hail Bright Futures (Bonus Track Version)" album by "And So I Watch You From Afar". A couple weeks ago, I went to play one of the song...
  • fluxxcomp
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS4] Trouble with account linking on PlayStation 4

When I try to open Spotify on my PS4, I am prompted to link my Spotify and PS4 accounts (which I have done before, successfully). Now, though, I get an error message saying my Spotify account is already linked to a PlayStation account, and I'm not ab...

• When I try to open Spotify on my PS4, I am prompted to link my Spotify and PS4 accounts (which I have done before, successfully). Now, though, I get an error message saying my Spotify account is alre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Browsing, Picking Album, & Taken Back To Beginning Of Search

This is something that just irritates me and usually sites that have this small yet VERY irritating feature.. eventually correct it after its brought to their attention.So, for instance, I just used the search feature to look up all albums that inclu...

• This is something that just irritates me and usually sites that have this small yet VERY irritating feature.. eventually correct it after its brought to their attention. So, for instance, I just u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Please select a tag"??

edit: I figured it out! Haha, next time I should pay more attention... Hey there, I'm new here. I was trying to upload a post to "Playlist Exchange", but the page wouldn't let me post it. The button that I assume would let me upload just stated "Plea...

• Casual Listener
  • edit: I figured it out! Haha, next time I should pay more attention...   Hey there, I'm new here. I was trying to upload a post to "Playlist Exchange", but the page wouldn't let me post it. Th...
  • Lord3p
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Implement an actual shuffle function

I'm using Chrome, why is the "Appears On" list not available? If it is I can't seem to find it.

• Music Fan
  • I'm using Chrome, why is the "Appears On" list not available? If it is I can't seem to find it.  
  • ant0n1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are multiple ads playing in a row?

Why does spotify play three advertisements in a row? It's infuriating and it's happening every two songs it appears.

• Why does spotify play three advertisements in a row?  It's infuriating and it's happening every two songs it appears.
  • MC-Ash-Tray
  • 8 replies
  • 17 likes
  • music
  • 8 replies
  • 17 likes

PS4 track ordering

I like using Spotify on PS4 (v2.05) because I have good speakers, but when I do, I can't edit the order of upcoming tracks, aside from adding them to/removing them from the queue. Even when they are in the queue, I can't change their order. I've trie...

• Visitor
  • I like using Spotify on PS4 (v2.05) because I have good speakers, but when I do, I can't edit the order of upcoming tracks, aside from adding them to/removing them from the queue. Even when they...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes