Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist Radio without music

Hello,I am an artist with music on Spotify. Got the music streaming there through CD Baby. I have no music on my "Artist" Radio, how do I fix that?

• Hello, I am an artist with music on Spotify. Got the music streaming there through CD Baby. I have no music on my "Artist" Radio, how do I fix that?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files

So I transfer my local files onto my computers spotify but they show up as unplayable and I have my mobIle device on the same WiFi as my laptop and they won't download what gives.

• Casual Listener
  • So I transfer my local files onto my computers spotify but they show up as unplayable and I have my mobIle device on the same WiFi as my laptop and they won't download what gives.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Samsung - not showing my playlists

Hi, I have a Samsung Smart TV on which I have been using Spotify for some time now. But since early January Spotify doesn not show all my playlists on the TV. On my PC, Windows Phone everything is ok. I've logout and loged-in - no result. I've reinst...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have a Samsung Smart TV on which I have been using Spotify for some time now. But since early January Spotify doesn not show all my playlists on the TV. On my PC, Windows Phone every...
  • Philqr
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Connect playing same music all the time?

Hey there. I'm using for music need only Pioneer SMA1 speaker with Connect. I'm happy with sound but I'm mad to music variety. On my playlist over 1,730 songs and in hour Connect played twice Level Zero, Tribune - No Limit (Phillerz Remix Edit). It i...

• Visitor
  • Hey there.   I'm using for music need only Pioneer SMA1 speaker with Connect.   I'm happy with sound but I'm mad to music variety.   On my playlist over 1,730 songs and in ...
  • meadowcroftt
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford SYNC3 AppLink - 'Your Playlists' option is missing

I have a 2016 Ford with SYNC3 (v1.0 build 15139) and within the past month or so the 'Your Playlists' option has disappeared. I still have 'Your Albums' and 'Your Songs' and everything else appears to be working fine. I connect via my Apple iPhone an...

• I have a 2016 Ford with SYNC3 (v1.0 build 15139) and within the past month or so the 'Your Playlists' option has disappeared.  I still have 'Your Albums' and 'Your Songs' and everything else app...
  • Utopianz
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists I follow that are made private are displayed in Friend Feed

Hi! I *follow* some playlists that are marked private-- they are hidden from my profile, but when I listen to them, the playlists still show up on the Friend Feed (as opposed to just displaying the songs, like when I listen to my own private playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I *follow* some playlists that are marked private-- they are hidden from my profile, but when I listen to them, the playlists still show up on the Friend Feed (as opposed to just displaying the s...
  • livie0727
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get to my profile

The new spotify layout on the web does not show me my profile so i can see how i'm following, won't even let me search my friends to see their playlists. Over this layout and spotify

• The new spotify layout on the web does not show me my profile so i can see how i'm following, won't even let me search my friends to see their playlists. Over this layout and spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Google Home] Google Home "Play Music" personalized content

Does anyone understand where these recommedations are coming from? When I first connected my Google Home to my Spotify account in early December, I loved the "Hey Google, play some music" feature. Lately, I can't get it to stop playing from the Chris...

• Does anyone understand where these recommedations are coming from?  When I first connected my Google Home to my Spotify account in early December, I loved the "Hey Google, play some music" featu...
  • OldmanGreybush
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Home
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Tip Off: Hollie Poetry

i have a question. let say i have an idea and i give it to spotify and they end up using it, do i get paid for the idea? or like do i get royalities or anything? like if my idea is very useful they cant just steal it from me right????

• Visitor
  • i have a question. let say i have an idea and i give it to spotify and they end up using it, do i get paid for the idea? or like do i get royalities or anything? like if my idea is very useful they c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Grayed out songs.

I am trying to listen to a song on my desktop. I have a premium subscription. The song that I am trying to listen to is "call me out Punctual remix by Sarah Close". I can listen to this song using my phone without a problem. Also the web player is ab...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to listen to a song on my desktop. I have a premium subscription. The song that I am trying to listen to is "call me out Punctual remix by Sarah Close". I can listen to this song using my...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] Web Player is not working

I don't mind new interface for spotify web player but at least make sure it's working before go production!!!I'm not able to listen to any song at all. No matter what I click, it not going to play at all.

• I don't mind new interface for spotify web player but at least make sure it's working before go production!!! I'm not able to listen to any song at all. No matter what I click, it not going to play ...
  • angie54321
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

I get a heart attack from Chromecasts "spoken error"

I'm talking about the woman saying/yelling "SORRY! THE MUSIC STOPPED SINCE YOUR SPOTIFY ACCOUNT IS BEING USED ON ANOTHER DEVICE" in a volume MUCH louder than ANY of the music I've played. This seems to happen randomly and often at illogical times. Ju...

• Gig Goer
  • I'm talking about the woman saying/yelling "SORRY! THE MUSIC STOPPED SINCE YOUR SPOTIFY ACCOUNT IS BEING USED ON ANOTHER DEVICE" in a volume MUCH louder than ANY of the music I've played.   Th...
  • sindreg
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Shuffle idea: Grey out already played songs.

When you put shuffle on, every song that has been played by shuffle afterwards in a playlist should be grey'd out (marked as already played) so they can't be played again, that way you force it to run through the entire playlist, but in a more random...

• Visitor
  • When you put shuffle on, every song that has been played by shuffle afterwards in a playlist should be grey'd out (marked as already played) so they can't be played again, that way you force it to ru...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku app won't load playlists

The app has always been slow to load playlists, but it seems like now it's only loading a track a minute from playlists, if that. I've always thought that this app was buggy since I first got my Roku, and I was suprised to find that it hasn't been up...

• The app has always been slow to load playlists, but it seems like now it's only loading a track a minute from playlists, if that. I've always thought that this app was buggy since I first got my Roku...
  • mthoss
  • 26 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 26 replies
  • 5 likes

Having two versions of an album

I want to add in a single playlist both versions of ONE OK ROCK's newest album Ambitions due to them having some different songs. I tried adding through my local files the JP version but it kind of overwrote the american version. I tried changing the...

• I want to add in a single playlist both versions of ONE OK ROCK's newest album Ambitions due to them having some different songs. I tried adding through my local files the JP version but it kind of o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Improved recommendations/similar artists

I find a lot of new music based of similar/recommended artists, but eventually I exhaust the recommendations based off a particular artist, depsite the fact that there are plenty of other artists that should be recommended, and who I later discover. ...

• Music Fan
  • I find a lot of new music based of similar/recommended artists, but eventually I exhaust the recommendations based off a particular artist, depsite the fact that there are plenty of other artists tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Breaks in music via webplayer

Hello, since the redesign, when using the webpayer, the music stops for up to 10 seconds every now an then, only to continue afterwards. During that period, the interface is unresponsive, too. I am using the latest version of Chrome, but i encounter ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   since the redesign, when using the webpayer, the music stops for up to 10 seconds every now an then, only to continue afterwards. During that period, the interface is unresponsiv...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Releases supplied to Spotify during 2010 by Dance All Day Musicvertriebs GmbH

Hey guys, I need a list of releases supplied to Spotify during 2010 by Dance All Day Musicvertriebs GmbH - PLEASE HELP!!! ([even a few individual releases would be ok if a list is unavailable [Thanks])

• Hey guys,   I need a list of releases supplied to Spotify during 2010 by Dance All Day Musicvertriebs GmbH - PLEASE HELP!!!   ([even a few individual releases would be ok if a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New web player and corporate webproxy/firewall issue

Hi, since the new update of the web player, I can't listen to music within the browser. The old workaround for corporate proxies/firewalls with ?http=1 within the url, doesn't work anymore.The chrome console error is:Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   since the new update of the web player, I can't listen to music within the browser. The old workaround for corporate proxies/firewalls with ?http=1 within the url, doesn't work anymore. ...
  • fratzi
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes