Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

When phone turns off spotify logs out, deletes offline songs

I'm beginning to get extremely frustrated. I am running the newest IOS software and updated app, but this has happened to me over 4 times in the last 2 weeks. I'm considering just cancelling my subscription due to the fact that I am wasting money. So...

• I'm beginning to get extremely frustrated. I am running the newest IOS software and updated app, but this has happened to me over 4 times in the last 2 weeks. I'm considering just cancelling my subsc...
  • volkansarici
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    music
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Web Player broken

Hello, So apparently the web player got a major update to its look and user interface. It's really nice, but would be even better if it actually worked. I can't load any of my playlists or play any music. I keep getting the following message when I t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   So apparently the web player got a major update to its look and user interface. It's really nice, but would be even better if it actually worked. I can't load any of my playlists or p...
  • zretscen
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Sort by recently Added in new WebPlayer

I can't figure out how to sort my playlist by Recently Added on the web player. I have to use webplayer at work, and I want to listen to my very long very old starred playlist from the most recent song added to the oldest. Was the feature removed? Wh...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't figure out how to sort my playlist by Recently Added on the web player. I have to use webplayer at work, and I want to listen to my very long very old starred playlist from the most recent so...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

What happened to the Spotify Web Player?

My bookmark for the Spotify Web Player now just opens up https://open.spotify.com/browse/featuredI liked the Web Player more. Is there anyway to get it back? I'm on Google Chrome. My bookmark symbol used to be green with white bars but now it's black...

• Casual Listener
  • My bookmark for the Spotify Web Player now just opens up https://open.spotify.com/browse/featured I liked the Web Player more. Is there anyway to get it back? I'm on Google Chrome. My bookmark ...
  • SuperJayXD
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Not showing all songs from public playlists

Hi. I found a playlist I'd like to listen but it's lacking some songs on my desktop app (Windows). For example there's a playlist that contains 19 songs but it's showing only 13 (like on the pics below). Did someone had similiar problem and know how ...

Bez_tytułu_1.jpg Bez_tytułu_2.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi. I found a playlist I'd like to listen but it's lacking some songs on my desktop app (Windows). For example there's a playlist that contains 19 songs but it's showing only 13 (like on the pics bel...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

incomplete song

The song Unholy Wars of the Angra, it's incomplete, how I resolve this problem? https://open.spotify.com/track/42OsDWM7jc6KsNzIPevV3y

• The song Unholy Wars of the Angra, it's incomplete, how I resolve this problem?   https://open.spotify.com/track/42OsDWM7jc6KsNzIPevV3y
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

(Pre-sale codes) Tycho at Marymoore Seattle/Redmond

I'm am massive Tycho and Todd Terje fan. I didn't get the Pre-Sale code despite living I the area and listening a ton. Does anyone have it?

• I'm am massive Tycho and Todd Terje fan. I didn't get the Pre-Sale code despite living I the area and listening a ton. Does anyone have it?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I Hate The New Spotify Update

Am I the only one who hates the new spotify update. I find the text to big the layout seems almost awkward. I've been using spotify for over a year now for free and never had a problem with the web player. I can't see what is going to play next, ther...

• Am I the only one who hates the new spotify update. I find the text to big the layout seems almost awkward. I've been using spotify for over a year now for free and never had a problem with the web p...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify won't Install on Windows Phone 8.1

I downloaded Spotify it was working well for a month then crashed. I hard resetted my phone and used the same Microsoft Acc, it worked then another app i downloaded didn't so I resetted it again signed in with another and it didn't work and resetted ...

• I downloaded Spotify it was working well for a month then crashed. I hard resetted my phone and used the same Microsoft Acc, it worked then another app i downloaded didn't so I resetted it again sign...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify Merch

Hi! I work doing the Official Merch of some bands in Argentina. Is it possible to use the spotify platform to display the products we sell? We offer international deliveries. Thanks for the answer. You can see an example of our products with "Dividid...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I work doing the Official Merch of some bands in Argentina. Is it possible to use the spotify platform to display the products we sell? We offer international deliveries.   Thanks for the ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Twitter helps get spotify artist verified?

I am an artist and have music in spotify. I went to register and it said that twitter will speed up the process of becoming verified. I do not use Facebook or twitter, not for music or personally. So does no having the social media hinder my chances ...

• Roadie
  • I am an artist and have music in spotify. I went to register and it said that twitter will speed up the process of becoming verified. I do not use Facebook or twitter, not for music or personally. So...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting to 250 followers for my artist page

hello spotify community my artist page is djdarby just got over 3 thousand listens i need help to reach 250 followers for verifcation and would like you all to help i will follow every one back as a thank you my goal is to get verifed on spotify

• Casual Listener
  • hello spotify community my artist page is djdarby just got over 3 thousand listens i need help to reach  250 followers for verifcation and would like you all to help i will follow  every on...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes

Follow us to verify!

Hi i'm Ivo Orellana from Argentina.I'm a songwritter and i'm about to release my new ep soon.I would like to be able to get followers to verify the profile and keep growing.Follow me and i follow you.Greetings.

• Gig Goer
  • Hi i'm Ivo Orellana from Argentina. I'm a songwritter and i'm about to release my new ep soon. I would like to be able to get followers to verify the profile and keep growing. Follow me and i foll...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Wrong artist playing when trying to shuffle play Purity Ring

I am having another artist with the same name as mine, Jenn Harris, use my same picture of my album cover to promote her music. JENN HARRIS comes up under ARTIST search and its MY PICTURE, but JER theatrical music. I cant pull my music up unless I go...

• I am having another artist with the same name as mine, Jenn Harris, use my same picture of my album cover to promote her music.  JENN HARRIS comes up under ARTIST search and its MY PICTURE, but ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Weekly Discover lost?

Hi guys, I recently downloaded the Weekly Discover playlist songs, as Spotify itself warned me about losing my songs if i didn't. Fun fact, now the playlist got updated and I lost my previously downloaded songs. Is it possible to get track of those d...

• Hi guys,    I recently downloaded the Weekly Discover playlist songs, as Spotify itself warned me about losing my songs if i didn't. Fun fact, now the playlist got updated and I lost my p...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem spotify windows phone

Bonjour ,Je rencontre un problème avec l'appli spotify sur mon windows phone. J'ai longtemps utilisé la version sur windows 8.1 mais elle s'est récemment mise a ne plus marcher (logo qui s'affiche et qui charge pendant des heures au démarrage.) j'ai ...

• Bonjour , Je rencontre un problème avec l'appli spotify sur mon windows phone. J'ai longtemps utilisé la version sur windows 8.1 mais elle s'est récemment mise a ne plus marcher (logo qui s'affiche ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BTS "The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever" and "Youth", GOT7's music in general

BTS's albums "The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever" and "Youth" are not availible, even though most of the rest of their music is. This is kind of frustrating, because some really large title songs are in these albums are included here, l...

• BTS's albums "The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever" and "Youth" are not availible, even though most of the rest of their music is. This is kind of frustrating, because some really large t...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes