Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify ROKU app improvements

I would like to be able to access my playlist from the roku app but am only able to search tracks artists and albums. Please update this so we may be able to enjoy our actual account individualities.Much love,The Catman

• I would like to be able to access my playlist from the roku app but am only able to search tracks artists and albums. Please update this so we may be able to enjoy our actual account individualities....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist not syncing on Roku

Up until two weeks ago, I was able to sync my playlists and now none will show up. I see that many people have reported this and it still hasn't been fixed. I will cancel my premium account soon if there's no solution because I don't need it anymore

• Up until two weeks ago, I was able to sync my playlists and now none will show up. I see that many people have reported this and it still hasn't been fixed. I will cancel my premium account soon if t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Roku app is blank

Spotify on Roku shows absolutely nothing regarding my account. "Search", "What's New", "Top Tracks", "Now Playing", and "Accounts" show up, but nothing tied to my account.Tried this with two seprarate accounts and nothing shows up. it's tied to my ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify on Roku shows absolutely nothing regarding my account. "Search", "What's New", "Top Tracks", "Now Playing", and "Accounts" show up, but nothing tied to my account. Tried this with two sepr...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

No playlist on ROKU and the Spotify status is CLOSED! Guess Spotify is ready to lose ROKU users!?

Are ROKU users left in the lurch by Spotify. It will be much easier to drop Spotify than ROKU. With case status "closed" it looks like my long relationship with Spotify may soon come to an end. Bummer.

• Are ROKU users left in the lurch by Spotify. It will be much easier to drop Spotify than ROKU. With case status "closed" it looks like my long relationship with Spotify may soon come to an end. &nbsp...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Connect for Ps4 not working

So when I open up Spotify on my ps4, and on my phone, I click devices available, ps4, and the Spotify on the ps4 restarts and it says connecting in the phone, but two seconds later it will just say devices available again without connecting. I really...

• So when I open up Spotify on my ps4, and on my phone, I click devices available, ps4, and the Spotify on the ps4 restarts and it says connecting in the phone, but two seconds later it will just say d...
  • jtwooton
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium on Sonos in an unsupported country

Hi everyone, I have a Premium Spotify from Australia (supported) and now live in Canada (unsupported). Since I have a Premium account I can use the Spotify software anywhere in the world, and that's awesome. I just bought Sonos speaker and want to pl...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone,   I have a Premium Spotify from Australia (supported) and now live in Canada (unsupported). Since I have a Premium account I can use the Spotify software anywhere in the world...
  • Hugovicentte
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing when monitor powers off

My laptop monitor shuts off after 4 minutes, but when it does, Spotify stops playing. If I jiggle the mouse, the monitor comes back on and so does Spotify. How can i keep Spotify playing when the monitor shuts off ???Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • My laptop monitor shuts off after 4 minutes, but when it does, Spotify stops playing.  If I jiggle the mouse, the monitor comes back on and so does Spotify.   How can i keep Spotify pl...
  • victord66
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Art in Playlists

Spotify is the best music provider I've ever had. The one and only thing that annoys me is that in playlists I can't see the album art while I'm scrolling. And in my song library too! That'd be a really cool and quick way to see what song I'm picking...

• Spotify is the best music provider I've ever had. The one and only thing that annoys me is that in playlists I can't see the album art while I'm scrolling. And in my song library too! That'd be a rea...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 13 likes

Sony Android TV only wifi?

Today I tried out the Spotify app on my new Sony android TV, which is connected to my router with a wire. Now Spotify asks for a wifi-connection. Doing that, my SSID cannot be found. Only detaching the wired internetconnection makes this possible. Is...

• Today I tried out the Spotify app on my new Sony android TV, which is connected to my router with a wire. Now Spotify asks for a wifi-connection. Doing that, my SSID cannot be found. Only detaching t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fix Release Radar or get something decent

Dear Spotify,I would like to tell you as a Premium member that I am not satisfied at all with the Release Radar playlist you made. The Release Radar playlist is filled with nonsense. It doesn't even show the "so-called-newest" tracks. Example: "It's ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify, I would like to tell you as a Premium member that I am not satisfied at all with the Release Radar playlist you made. The Release Radar playlist is filled with nonsense. It doesn't eve...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Samsung 2016 Smart TV (Tizen)

Hi Spotify, when will Samsung's Tizen-based 2016 SmartTVs get a Spotify app?We got the usual suspects like, Netflix, YouTube, HBO Nordic and so on... here's waiting.

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify, when will Samsung's Tizen-based 2016 SmartTVs get a Spotify app? We got the usual suspects like, Netflix, YouTube, HBO Nordic and so on... here's waiting.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Samsung
  • 19 replies
  • 10 likes

Why does my Spotify look different?

I went onto my Spotify app today and it looked way different to what it looked like yesterday. I dont know if this is a update or what.Could anybody help me out here?

• Regular
  • I went onto my Spotify app today and it looked way different to what it looked like yesterday. I dont know if this is a update or what. Could anybody help me out here?
  • jimb9082
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening offline

I was told that by getting Spotify Premium I'd be able to listen to music on Spotify while offline, both on PC and on my phone. However, after getting Premium I found out that appearently I can only listen to music offline if I have first downloaded ...

• Visitor
  • I was told that by getting Spotify Premium I'd be able to listen to music on Spotify while offline, both on PC and on my phone. However, after getting Premium I found out that appearently I can only ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Espacio de almacenamiento

Hola, tengo un duda acerca del espacio que ocupa Spotify en mi celular.Según lo que dice en el almacenamiento interno ocupado, la aplicación pesa 62.93 MB y hay 1.82 GB de datos, mi duda es acerca de esos datos ya que mis canciones descargadas se alm...

• Hola, tengo un duda acerca del espacio que ocupa Spotify en mi celular. Según lo que dice en el almacenamiento interno ocupado, la aplicación pesa 62.93 MB y hay 1.82 GB de datos, mi duda es acerca ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! LG smart TV Web Os Playlist missing

Before the last uptdate i had no problem with the app, but after it, the app stop showing all my playlists, and this has been a problem since at least a week, and i haven't found any topic that help me to show my playlists in my tv

• Before the last uptdate i had no problem with the app, but after it, the app stop showing all my playlists, and this has been a problem since at least a week, and i haven't found any topic that help ...
  • Mjute87
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Connect Denon X1200W

Hey guys, I got a DENON AV-Receiver (X1200) with build in Spotify Connect. It was all working fine until a few days ago, when DENON published a Firmware Update ("Spotify is changing something about Connect, therefore we change something"). Since then...

• Music Fan
  • Hey guys,   I got a DENON AV-Receiver (X1200) with build in Spotify Connect. It was all working fine until a few days ago, when DENON published a Firmware Update ("Spotify is changing somethin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trouble Logging In

I'm on a PS4 and whenever I try to login it redirects me back to the 'link accounts' page. Even though the information is right.

• I'm on a PS4 and whenever I try to login it redirects me back to the 'link accounts' page. Even though the information is right.
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Last played doesn't show publicly on Facebook anymore...

Spotify used to show my last played songs publicly on Facebook but now it doesn't. I have all the boxes ticked but am I missing something?

• Spotify used to show my last played songs publicly on Facebook but now it doesn't. I have all the boxes ticked but am I missing something?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No playlists loading on WD TV Live

Hello!Ever since I updated to the newest firmware on my WDTV Live, Spotify does not load my playlists anymore (it is totally empty). Anyone knows how to fix it?

• Regular
  • Hello! Ever since I updated to the newest firmware on my WDTV Live, Spotify does not load my playlists anymore (it is totally empty). Anyone knows how to fix it?
  • onwillekeurig
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes