Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Social] UGLY GUY ON THE COMMERCIAL

Dear Spotify Germany, I listen to you everyday at my work and home but this commercial is driving me crazy. I am sorry but this guy on it and the colors wanna make me puke. I don't find this lumberjack hot at all and the green tone doesn't really hel...

• Dear Spotify Germany,   I listen to you everyday at my work and home but this commercial is driving me crazy.   I am sorry but this guy on it and the colors wanna make me puke. I don't ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [LG Smart TV] Spotify App Bug Web OS

Hey since today my playlists are gone. Only in WebOS app vor my LG. Last half year no problem, I changed nothing. Reinstalling relogging doesn't help. I can hear music in new music so Internet is connected but sometimes only the playlist stared appea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey since today my playlists are gone. Only in WebOS app vor my LG. Last half year no problem, I changed nothing. Reinstalling relogging doesn't help. I can hear music in new music so Internet is con...
  • shajar32
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

The Album 'One-Way Conversations' by Hollyn is bugged.

(Copy-Pasted from support thing I made) - Link: https://open.spotify.com/album/2iB2b6Vw1eOWJc4ZNQPLhW This whole album's song list is messed up (One-Way Conversations - Hollyn). Songs 1 through 3 are alright, but Song 4's audio is listed under Song 5...

• Music Fan
  • (Copy-Pasted from support thing I made) - Link: https://open.spotify.com/album/2iB2b6Vw1eOWJc4ZNQPLhW   This whole album's song list is messed up (One-Way Conversations - Hollyn). Songs 1...
  • minermaniac447
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung SmartTV UE46F6510SS Playlist bug

Hi guys,I want to use my Spotify Premium Account with the SmartTV UE46F6510SS, but the app is not really working. Login works and I can play titles one by one. When I try to play from playlist it doesn't work. Every single playlist shows: "Wird gelad...

• Regular
  • Hi guys, I want to use my Spotify Premium Account with the SmartTV UE46F6510SS, but the app is not really working. Login works and I can play titles one by one. When I try to play from playlist it...
  • raphaDE
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobro no autorizado

Hola,Me hicieron un cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito sin autorización.Tengo una cuenta en un plan familiar, sin que yo sea el titular de la misma, por lo que no deberían hacerme cargos.El cargo que me hicieron es por $149, que justo corresponde al costo...

• Hola, Me hicieron un cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito sin autorización. Tengo una cuenta en un plan familiar, sin que yo sea el titular de la misma, por lo que no deberían hacerme cargos. El cargo qu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Track not available on onkyo

HI We are using Onkyo to play the music in our house, but often it says "Track not available" for a lot of tracks on our playlist?? Is that a common error??? (can't see anyone else asked about this??)

• Casual Listener
  • HI   We are using Onkyo to play the music in our house, but often it says "Track not available" for a lot of tracks on our playlist?? Is that a common error??? (can't see anyone else asked a...
  • PE1958
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

HEOS skipping songs

Since few weeks, when playing through my DENON Heos Soundbar & Spotify Connect, few songs are skipped. Meaning that in Spotify it looks like the song is playing, but HEOS is silent throughout the whole song and sound is back again when the next song ...

• Roadie
  • Since few weeks, when playing through my DENON Heos Soundbar & Spotify Connect, few songs are skipped. Meaning that in Spotify it looks like the song is playing, but HEOS is silent thro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to turn off/stop SoundHound automatic playlist feature in Spotify?

I was wondering how to turn off the feature where SoundHound automatically adds songs it identified to a Spotify playlist, so that I can instead add it manually? Thanks!

• Roadie
  • I was wondering how to turn off the feature where SoundHound automatically adds songs it identified to a Spotify playlist, so that I can instead add it manually? Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Popup to log in to web player doesn't load

When I try to log in to the web player on this page https://imgur.com/HDKxgE7 after i click login a popup appears for a split second and then dissapears straigh away leaving me stuck at the at the same page. I can just make out the address of the pop...

• When I try to log in to the web player on this page https://imgur.com/HDKxgE7 after i click login a popup appears for a split second and then dissapears straigh away leaving me stuck at the...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing Music on Spotify

Hi, I know theres already a sticky threat about missing music and that u dont have contracts with al artists on this planet. But i dont understand why there are several artists on Spotify with most of their music and just some tracks are missing. Why...

• Hi,   I know theres already a sticky threat about missing music and that u dont have contracts with al artists on this planet. But i dont understand why there are several artists on Spo...
  • DavidQFranco
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

What are Discover Weekly playlists based on -- play history, playlists, ...?

What are Discover Weekly playlists based on -- play history, playlists, saved music, all of the above?

• Casual Listener
  • What are Discover Weekly playlists based on -- play history, playlists, saved music, all of the above?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't embed playlist

I want to be able to embed a playlist of mine on a webpage I'm making, but I don't have the desktop app and can't get an embed.spotify URL.

• I want to be able to embed a playlist of mine on a webpage I'm making, but I don't have the desktop app and can't get an embed.spotify URL.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Same songs in Spotify-connect

Hi there,I have the following Problem:I use 5 Phillips-Multiroom-Boxes at home.Lets say, I have a playlist with 100 songs and play the songs A, B, C, D and E.If I switch the device while I'm hearing Song E, this song E plays until end on the new devi...

• Regular
  • Hi there, I have the following Problem: I use 5 Phillips-Multiroom-Boxes at home. Lets say, I have a playlist with 100 songs and play the songs A, B, C, D and E. If I switch the device while I'm ...
  • sptfy1211
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple artists same name

My friends band "Sadist" released a song to spotify via Tunecore and since there was already a band with that name their song was released to the other bands artist page. Is there anyway to seperate them?

• My friends band "Sadist" released a song to spotify via Tunecore and since there was already a band with that name their song was released to the other bands artist page. Is there anyway to seperate ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Developed Android-app simulating Spotify Connect for AirPlay-devices -> seeking contact at Spotify

Hi there, I'm seeking for a real human at Spotify (dev, legal) to talk about this: I developed an Android-app that simulates a "Spotify Connect"-enabled device for each available AirPlay-receiver (Airport Express, Apple TV etc.).This has been done by...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I'm seeking for a real human at Spotify (dev, legal) to talk about this:   I developed an Android-app that simulates a "Spotify Connect"-enabled device for each available Ai...
  • funtax1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs Skipping

When I shake my iphone it skips to the next track how can I turn this off?

• When I shake my iphone it skips to the next track how can I turn this off?
  • steve-o58
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Music playing on wrong device

I'm not using FB to sign on. I use my normal user and PW. However, lately when I click on Spotify on my office computer and click on the play button, my dashboard on my home computer starts playing the music and I can't hear or even see the play prog...

• I'm not using FB to sign on.  I use my normal user and PW.  However, lately when I click on Spotify on my office computer and click on the play button, my dashboard on my home computer star...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Watiin

Hey guys! I went through a plethora of issues trying to download my playlists into my phone but I finally did it, but for some reason one of my playlists says "Waiting.." even though it finished downloading all of the songs it could. Anyone have an a...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys! I went through a plethora of issues trying to download my playlists into my phone but I finally did it, but for some reason one of my playlists says "Waiting.." even though it finished down...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung Smart LED TV - UN55K6250AFXZC log-in issue

I have trouble log in to my account. Upon entering my usermane or email address in the keyboard on the screen the 'DONE' key is not lit (shows unavailable) therefore i am not able to log in. Anyone ideas what could be the issue?

image1.JPG
  • I have trouble log in to my account. Upon entering my usermane or email address in the keyboard on the screen the 'DONE' key is not lit (shows unavailable) therefore i am not able to log in. Anyone i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes