Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

I'm leaving Spotify due to the offline limit.

I've been a huge fan of Spotify since I first signed up for premium about three years ago, and I've reccommended it countless times and got many others into it too. However, having hit the rediculous limit of 3,333 songs available to download per dev...

• I've been a huge fan of Spotify since I first signed up for premium about three years ago, and I've reccommended it countless times and got many others into it too. However, having hit the rediculous...
  • Typhoon859
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Proper Customer Support

Get customer support. Relying on the community to answer questions that I have about my account is ridiculous. I understand if it is a start up but this company is WAY too successful to not have anyway to contact customer support.

• Get customer support. Relying on the community to answer questions that I have about my account is ridiculous. I understand if it is a start up but this company is WAY too successful to not have anyw...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Speaker

Hello, my name is Carlos Eduardo. I'm a product designer student and I have created the "Spotify Dot". It's a bluetooth speaker with LED lighting, touch buttons and much more . If you find interest, please, take a look on my behance to see the full p...

• Hello, my name is Carlos Eduardo. I'm a product designer student and I have created the "Spotify Dot". It's a bluetooth speaker with LED lighting, touch buttons and much more . If you find interest, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] Why can't people find my playlists?

I have several playlists, but people are not able to find them by searching for the playlists. I made sure that all of my playlists have been made public. None of these are collaberative playlists. When I search for my playlists from my Spotify they ...

• Regular
  • I have several playlists, but people are not able to find them by searching for the playlists.  I made sure that all of my playlists have been made public.  None of these are c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot get Spotify connect to connect to my Samsung R1 WiFi speaker

Spotify connect will not connect to my Samsung R1 speakers, I am a Spotify premium member, I have Spotify and Samsung multilink installed and up too date, verified the speakers were updated and I cannot get it to work at all. Very frustrating if I do...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify connect will not connect to my Samsung R1 speakers, I am a Spotify premium member, I have Spotify and Samsung multilink installed and up too date, verified the speakers were updated and I can...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't connect on ROKU TV

"There was a problem connecting to Spotify. Please check your network connection in ROKU settings, or visit Spotify help for current service status (code 8.4)" I tried connecting to another network, and my login is correct!! Don't know what to do.

• "There was a problem connecting to Spotify. Please check your network connection in ROKU settings, or visit Spotify help for current service status (code 8.4)" I tried connecting to another network, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate song variation

Say Brown Sugar by the Rolling Stones is in my classic rock playlist but comes up on 70's radio and I hit like to improve the station it adds it to my liked from radio. That sucks because I know I have it already and I'm using liked from radio as my ...

• Say Brown Sugar by the Rolling Stones is in my classic rock playlist but comes up on 70's radio and I hit like to improve the station it adds it to my liked from radio. That sucks because I know I ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

combine pretenders and the pretenders

Hi,i'm making a playlist for rock werchter but i find pretenders and the pretenders on spotify. doesn't they need to be combined? https://open.spotify.com/artist/0GByy3DcfbQwDvXGCWmzv9andhttps://open.spotify.com/artist/37VhgKcbq9YOse66sppnyz Bart

• Hi, i'm making a playlist for rock werchter but i find pretenders and the pretenders on spotify. doesn't they need to be combined?   https://open.spotify.com/artist/0GByy3DcfbQwDvXGCWmzv9 an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips PFS8109 Spotify Connect not working....

Dear all,if there were any changes last days in Spotify or Spotify Connect for Android TV?From couple days I cannot play music from my laptop to my tv-set. I can remember that some time ago ( about week ) everything was working OK.Spotify on laptop c...

• Dear all, if there were any changes last days in Spotify or Spotify Connect for Android TV? From couple days I cannot play music from my laptop to my tv-set. I can remember that some time ago ( abo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not appearing on Samsung Smart TV app

I have been looking through the recent issues people are having with playlists not appearing and it doesnt seem to apply to my problem so I will see if there is another option for me. I have a Samsung blueray player which I use to access Spotify on m...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been looking through the recent issues people are having with playlists not appearing and it doesnt seem to apply to my problem so I will see if there is another option for me.   I have...
  • dfount
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
    Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Player stops when ad is about to be played

Instead of advert starting, web player stops playing music although I can navigate.Have to refresh the website each time it happens.Using Chromium on Raspberry Pi 3b.To access the site I had to change user agent.. --BTW--there are 13mln raspberry pie...

• Visitor
  • Instead of advert starting, web player stops playing music although I can navigate. Have to refresh the website each time it happens. Using Chromium on Raspberry Pi 3b. To access the site I had to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

connection with an Onkyo - password

I have a premim subscription and I would like to connect an Onkyo. I found my user id, and I asked on spotify website to send me the email to set the password for devices. But when I receive it, and I click on the button to set the pass, I receive a ...

• I have a premim subscription and I would like to connect an Onkyo. I found my user id, and I asked on spotify website to send me the email to set the password for devices. But when I receive it, and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting with Sonos

I get an error message in Sonos when I try to bring up my Spotify premium account: attempting to connect with Spotify timed out.This is a new problem today; I've never had a problem before connecting to Spotify on Sonos speaker. I've updated to Spoti...

• I get an error message in Sonos when I try to bring up my Spotify premium account:  attempting to connect with Spotify timed out. This is a new problem today; I've never had a problem before co...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spellistor

Hej!Asså stort tack för all musik. Jag upptäcker mer och mer saker och jag känner ni är med på vilka musikstilar jag gillar. Jag undrar om min daily mix som ligger i mitt bibliotek. Hur länge är just dem listorna där? Byts dem ut? Hur ofta isf? Det ä...

• Hej! Asså stort tack för all musik. Jag upptäcker mer och mer saker och jag känner ni är med på vilka musikstilar jag gillar. Jag undrar om min daily mix som ligger i mitt bibliotek. Hur länge är ju...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Supprimer un compte sans perdre mon abonnement

Bonjour j'ai un forfait avec Rodgers qui me permet d'avoir accès à spotify prenium gratuitement pour 6 mois. Ils m'ont donné un nom d'utilisateur ( 22bpolmmzuzq26qcwwp6aed7q ) et mot de passe (418 590 3928) mais lors de l'inscription j'ai inscris que...

• Bonjour j'ai un forfait avec Rodgers qui me permet d'avoir accès à spotify prenium gratuitement pour 6 mois. Ils m'ont donné un nom d'utilisateur ( 22bpolmmzuzq26qcwwp6aed7q ) et mot de passe (418 59...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

web player: link url to a song in a playlist changes to url of the playlist when openend

Hi, spotify premium using the web player in firefox. I want to link to a specific song in a playlist. I used the "copy spotify url" function and it gives me the URL to the track. Now i paste the URL to the address bar and hit enter. The URL in the ad...

• Hi, spotify premium using the web player in firefox. I want to link to a specific song in a playlist. I used the "copy spotify url" function and it gives me the URL to the track. Now i paste the URL ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Philips SMART-TV 42PFL5008T !!!

Yes please, I purchased 42" Smart-TV from Philips with Ambilight and can I ask is there Spotify app in? If not, when it will be available !!! I watch soon Netflix Super HD from this TV and I would like Spotify too This model have Built-in wifi so I c...

42PFL5008T.jpeg
  • Visitor
  • Yes please, I purchased 42" Smart-TV from Philips with Ambilight and can I ask is there Spotify app in? If not, when it will be available !!!   I watch soon Netflix Super HD from this TV and...
  • Yatt
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Philips
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Two songs play at same time

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask buuuut..... Occasionally when listening to Spotify using play.spotify.com, another song starts playing at the same time. When I press pause, one of the songs stop but the other continues to play. At firs...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask buuuut..... Occasionally when listening to Spotify using play.spotify.com, another song starts playing at the same time. When I press pause, one of the ...
  • HandsomePhil
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

LG smart tv doens't synchronise playlist

My LG smart tv (model: lg 55eg910v) can play audio via the spotify app and loads all the music added on the computer, however whenever i try to add songs to any playlist by using my smart tv it does not synchronise this action(they do show up tempora...

• My LG smart tv (model: lg 55eg910v) can play audio via the spotify app and loads all the music added on the computer, however whenever i try to add songs to any playlist by using my smart tv it does ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes