Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Tacky

I think it's tacky not to have customer service I don't have time to do extra searches for thing to should be readily accessible with my paid subscription

• I think it's tacky not to have customer service I don't have time to do extra searches for thing to should be readily accessible with my paid subscription
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Business proposition/partnership

Hi,I need to contact business development department with some business proposition/partnership.What is the best way to proceed?Please suggest.Also, you can reach me at 617-510-6176 (Mobile) or via email:shklyar.eugene@gmail.comThank you,Eugene

• Hi, I need to contact business development department with some business proposition/partnership. What is the best way to proceed? Please suggest. Also, you can reach me at 617-510-6176 (Mobi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist won't work and I can't delete it

I created a playlist yesterday on my Android mobile, downloaded it and went offline to try to listen to it (I am currently a premium user), but when I opened it on mobile it got stuck on the loading screen and when I tried to access the menu it came ...

• I created a playlist yesterday on my Android mobile, downloaded it and went offline to try to listen to it (I am currently a premium user), but when I opened it on mobile it got stuck on the loa...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Prudutos

Seria legal se tivesse produtos da marca, como camisas, moleskine, etc.

• Seria legal se tivesse produtos da marca, como camisas, moleskine, etc.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Event Tie In & better algorythmn

I'm not an expert on spotify, so apologies if this is already out there -1) Missed opportunity: today is Mardi Gras, why would it not be a theme at the top of the Browse section. Or whenever there is a festival like ACL or Burning Man - featuring a m...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not an expert on spotify, so apologies if this is already out there - 1) Missed opportunity: today is Mardi Gras, why would it not be a theme at the top of the Browse section.  Or whenever ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No response from Spotify Support

Hey.I have during the last 4 weeks submitted several requests to spotify support through my artist page. Seeing as they've failed to respond, both on my artist account, and my personal account regarding the same issue. Issues with discography, artist...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey. I have during the last 4 weeks submitted several requests to spotify support through my artist page. Seeing as they've failed to respond, both on my artist account, and my personal account rega...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    support
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

windows phone lumia 650

Hello, my app doesn't work correctly on my lumia 650. thanks for helping

• Hello,   my app doesn't work correctly on my lumia 650.   thanks for helping
  • CarlosCerda
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to move songs around or remove songs in queue while using Spotify Connect

I'm using the Spotify app to play music on a Sonos speaker. I can add songs to up next, but can't move songs in the queue or remove songs from queue (pls see attached). Is this feature not possible with Spotify Connect? Will this be fixed in the futu...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using the Spotify app to play music on a Sonos speaker. I can add songs to up next, but can't move songs in the queue or remove songs from queue (pls see attached). Is this feature not possible w...
  • JDude
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Skipping through songs and not letting me listen to certain albums

Whenever I click on a certain album by a certain artist (specifically Arctic Monkeys) Spotify won't let me listen to it and just skips through all of the songs.

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I click on a certain album by a certain artist (specifically Arctic Monkeys) Spotify won't let me listen to it and just skips through all of the songs. 
  • bia233756
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku sync problems

Changes I make in the Roku app do not sync to the main account /desktop. Things I star, songs added to play lists, etc do not translate bak to my desktop or work in Roku after I return? I am new to Spotify and on the Premium trial right now. Having S...

• Changes I make in the Roku app do not sync to the main account /desktop.  Things I star, songs added to play lists, etc do not translate bak to my desktop or work in Roku after I return?  I...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Your Daily Mix Issue

I love the Your Daily Mix feature. It's amazing and spot on. But recently whenever I go to the tab it just says "An error occurred" and a try again button. Nothing seems to fix it. I've tried deleting the app and redownloading it, I've checked for up...

• I love the Your Daily Mix feature. It's amazing and spot on. But recently whenever I go to the tab it just says "An error occurred" and a try again button. Nothing seems to fix it. I've tried deletin...
  • positronmchappy
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When playing an album or playlist, only the first song is played

Since a couple of days whenever I press play for an album or playlist, only the first song is played. After that spotify returns to the old queue. I now have to press clear queue to hear the rest of the album or playlist I wanted to hear. This is obv...

• Casual Listener
  • Since a couple of days whenever I press play for an album or playlist, only the first song is played. After that spotify returns to the old queue. I now have to press clear queue to hear the rest of ...
  • Jarnim
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Yamaha Musiccast and Podcasts

Hi,I do have several Yamaha wx-030 speakers. I have the problem that it is impossible to play podcasts with the musiccast system. I always get the error message "you can't play this content while connected to another device". The devices have the new...

• Hi, I do have several Yamaha wx-030 speakers. I have the problem that it is impossible to play podcasts with the musiccast system. I always get the error message "you can't play this content while c...
  • 0 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 14 likes

[NOW] Spotify contacts Sony instead of passing the buck

I am interested in know the bitrate on the playststion app of spotify. I personaly use PS3 but I am sure PS4 users wpild like to know as well.None of the Spotify documentation online mentions consoles.When I contacted Spotify they told me to contact ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am interested in know the bitrate on the playststion app of spotify. I personaly use PS3 but I am sure PS4 users wpild like to know as well. None of the Spotify documentation online mentions con...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    NOW
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Show bitrate with song title or in moble app for any conected device

Primarily a user on PS3 and there is no info on bitrate available.When i inquired Spotify said Sony is responsible for this version.Displaying the bitrate with song title or in phone app would bypass the need for Sony (or any other 3rd party) to be i...

• Casual Listener
  • Primarily a user on PS3 and there is no info on bitrate available. When i inquired Spotify said Sony is responsible for this version. Displaying the bitrate with song title or in phone app woul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly Statistics

For the past 3 months, I've received an email from Spotify about my monthly listening statistics. It told me the bands I listened to the most, songs I listened to the most, and the first and last songs I listened to in the month, as well as a bit mor...

• For the past 3 months, I've received an email from Spotify about my monthly listening statistics. It told me the bands I listened to the most, songs I listened to the most, and the first and last son...
  • itskelan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Player stops on TIVO Roamio after each track, sometimes two.

I use Spotify most often on my TIVO Roamio. My playlists stop after one or two tracks. I bet I've manually queued the next song 30 times today. The support files suggest I log out and log back in. I've done that numerous times. I've also logged out f...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify most often on my TIVO Roamio. My playlists stop after one or two tracks. I bet I've manually queued the next song 30 times today. The support files suggest I log out and log back in. I'...
  • milkbone
  • Casual Listener
  • 39 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 39 replies
  • 8 likes

Is Sonos on Spotify App regarded as 1 of the 3 devices on Spotify Premium

On the right hand bottom of the Spotify App screen I have the option to connect to a device If I select to connect to our Sonos, is this regarded as 1 of the 3 devices on Spotify premium? I currently use 3 devices - PC; Iphone and Ipod. If I choose t...

• On the right hand bottom of the Spotify App screen I have the option to connect to a device  If I select to connect to our Sonos, is this regarded as 1 of the 3 devices on Spotify premium? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Website Player

Hi! Does Spotify offer a web player for a personal website? I'd like to embed something so viewers of my site could listen to something. Thanks for your help!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Does Spotify offer a web player for a personal website? I'd like to embed something so viewers of my site could listen to something. Thanks for your help! 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes