Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred playlist cannot be deleted and only shows up in Web Player, not on mobile or desktop apps

If I look at my playlists from the mobile app or the desktop app, it says I have none. http://imgur.com/4nMuELe If I look at my playlists from the web player it says I have a playlist called "starred" http://imgur.com/Y9RhDwu The problem is that I ca...

• Visitor
  • If I look at my playlists from the mobile app or the desktop app, it says I have none.    http://imgur.com/4nMuELe   If I look at my playlists from the web player it says I have a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

web player, flash player problem

hi since today, the web player doesn't work, each time i have the message "to enjoy spotify, install adode flash". the latest flash player is already installed on my pc. i tried to reinstall it, but i still have this message. btw, i use firefox i hav...

• Casual Listener
  • hi   since today, the web player doesn't work, each time i have the message "to enjoy spotify, install adode flash". the latest flash player is already installed on my pc. i tried to reinstall...
  • grow2go
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Starred Playlist is deleted?

I'm really weird in my setup, I'll admit it. I use the web player at work, and I use my phone everywhere else... but I have a windows phone. I don't use the desktop app. Recently I somehow had two playlists on my phone called "Starred" and it was bug...

• I'm really weird in my setup, I'll admit it.   I use the web player at work, and I use my phone everywhere else... but I have a windows phone. I don't use the desktop app.   Recently I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i copy my playlist to Mixcloud?

Good evening. I'd like to add my Spotify playlists to Mixcloud. Are there any ideas on how I can do this. Thanks in advance

• Visitor
  • Good evening. I'd like to add my Spotify playlists to Mixcloud. Are there any ideas on how I can do this.   Thanks in advance
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Where are the starred Songs?

Hello, I have starred some houndred songs, but my starred playlist only shows only 5 songs.Is there any other way to get a list of all starred songs?

•  Hello,   I have starred some houndred songs, but my starred playlist only shows only 5 songs. Is there any other way to get a list of all starred songs?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks stopping after adverts - on both client AND webplayer

I have had this issue for months now, and it seemed to resolve itself about a month ago, after an update. Almost every time an advert plays, my Spotify just stops immediately afterwards. Sometimes it just sits there, with the ad image showing and the...

• Regular
  • I have had this issue for months now, and it seemed to resolve itself about a month ago, after an update. Almost every time an advert plays, my Spotify just stops immediately afterwards. Sometimes it...
  • retsilaear
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App Blackberrry 9900 dont exist WTF!!!!

App Blackberrry 9900 dont exist WTF!!!! I need the app....please.... twitter and whatsapp works in my blackbery.. I pay for the suscription!!!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • App Blackberrry 9900 dont exist WTF!!!!  I need the app....please.... twitter and whatsapp works in my blackbery.. I pay for the suscription!!!!!!!
  • zapach_starca
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shared playlists

I was unaware my playlists were public, they have now been followed and downloaded by a friend. However I do not want these shared.If i delete all tracks from the playlist will they still have it because it has been downloaded for offline play?

• I was unaware my playlists were public, they have now been followed and downloaded by a friend. However I do not want these shared. If i delete all tracks from the playlist will they still have it b...
  • mp3artists
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot synchronize my old playlists to offline mode

Good eveningExcuse me, an urgency that arose me on my laptop (HP with Windows operating system) already has a long time I can not download my songs for "no connection mode", and the need to re-download, but I don´t find I have 3 playlists which I can...

• Good evening Excuse me, an urgency that arose me on my laptop (HP with Windows operating system) already has a long time I can not download my songs for "no connection mode", and the need to re-down...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] BlackBerry 9800?

Hi, I had to switch back from a Premium service to a free because I couldn't find the Spotify version for my device! How is it possible that it's available for OLD BlackBerry's but not for relatively new models? Is there an app coming for this device...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I had to switch back from a Premium service to a free because I couldn't find the Spotify version for my device! How is it possible that it's available for OLD BlackBerry's but not for...
  • carlosstrokes
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Log out of sonos?

So my Spotify account is connected to a friend's sonos and although I've done log out of everywhere it still seems to have access to my account. I can't log off it myself cause im too far away to do it and although I've asked multiple times if I'm st...

• So my Spotify account is connected to a friend's sonos and although I've done log out of everywhere it still seems to have access to my account. I can't log off it myself cause im too far away to do ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • SONOS
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

How can i make spotify not play songs ive already heard?

Like why is it when I play the indie radio itll play the same 20 songs over and over instead of the hundreds of other indie songs im sure it has. I like those 20 seconds and don't want to "block" those songs, I just dont want to only hear it when I k...

• Casual Listener
  • Like why is it when I play the indie radio itll play the same 20 songs over and over instead of the hundreds of other indie songs im sure it has.   I like those 20 seconds and don't want to "b...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Billing

I first started with Spotify through Sprint, but I recently unsubscribed, because I no longer use Spotify, but I am still being billed through my phone company. I spoke to them about the issue but was told that I would have to speak with Spotify. Can...

• I first started with Spotify through Sprint, but I recently unsubscribed, because I no longer use Spotify, but I am still being billed through my phone company. I spoke to them about the issue but wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player not playing through playlist

Currently have an issue whereby the webplayer will not play more than one song in any playlist before reverting back to what appears to be the discover playylist. It will happily play consequential songs in whatever this 'default' playlist is. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Currently have an issue whereby the webplayer will not play more than one song in any playlist before reverting back to what appears to be the discover playylist. It will happily play consequential s...
  • RoyMootoosamy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Amazon Echo

Hi, my name is Leandro.I have an Argentinian Spotify Account, and i want to know if i can connect it to Amazon Echo, or the account must be from USA.Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my name is Leandro. I have an Argentinian Spotify Account, and i want to know if i can connect it to Amazon Echo, or the account must be from USA. Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on PS4 won't play any songs?

I can't use spotify on my PlayStation any more. Everytime i click play the it skips to pause again immidiately.. Very frustrating as my Premium Account is useless now. Logging Out doesn't fix the Problem, neither does reinstalling.Any help?:/ThanksJu...

• I can't use spotify on my PlayStation any more. Everytime i click play the it skips to pause again immidiately.. Very frustrating as my Premium Account is useless now. Logging Out doesn't fix the Pro...
  • Baggaba
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Music not playing offline with premium.

I bought premium and I downloaded my playlist so I could listen offline but it only lets me listen to a few songs. If I try to play any other songs offline it will just sit there and not play.

• Regular
  • I bought premium and I downloaded my playlist so I could listen offline but it only lets me listen to a few songs. If I try to play any other songs offline it will just sit there and not play.
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Mobile 10

So now that Spotify for WM is practically unusable I have just one question...Are we gonna get the update at all in this lifetime?

• So now that Spotify for WM is practically unusable I have just one question...Are we gonna get the update at all in this lifetime?
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • WP
    WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Connect not shuffling properly

It seems to me that whenever I start a shuffle on my phone and transfer to play on another device (my computer) via Spotify Connect, the same 20-30 songs are shuffled but not the entire playlist. It happens to when I shuffle a playlist folder and whe...

• Regular
  • It seems to me that whenever I start a shuffle on my phone and transfer to play on another device (my computer) via Spotify Connect, the same 20-30 songs are shuffled but not the entire playlist. It ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't select songs to play in my "Songs" tab.

Hi there, I'm a premium spotify user and just now I haven't been able to individually select a song that I want to play on the webplayer from my "Songs" tab. When I click the song it won't play and whatever I was playing before just stops playing all...

• Hi there,   I'm a premium spotify user and just now I haven't been able to individually select a song that I want to play on the webplayer from my "Songs" tab. When I click the song it won't p...
  • momozachy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes