Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Wrong language Album

The album "Escucha" from Laura Pausini (https://open.spotify.com/album/3erbmiWdMAOvzG7FbpZnhL) is listed as the spanish version of the album, but several tracks are from the Italian album (https://open.spotify.com/album/6ahF37oCJIe5Q1n7z7Z3WT) for ex...

• The album "Escucha" from Laura Pausini (https://open.spotify.com/album/3erbmiWdMAOvzG7FbpZnhL) is listed as the spanish version of the album, but several tracks are from the Italian album (https://op...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More intuitive and appealing UI for Spotify app on Smart TVs and other streaming devices

I am a long time user of Spotify, I remember starting to use it my sophomore year of college. As an obsessed music fan I firmly believe Spotify is the best streaming service currently on the market when it comes to their selection and unique algorith...

• Visitor
  • I am a long time user of Spotify, I remember starting to use it my sophomore year of college.  As an obsessed music fan I firmly believe Spotify is the best streaming service currently on the ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can no longer launch on PS4

I'm upset Spotify is abusing the FCC Agreement by reling an update that prevents the app to run on the PS4 Platform, it would be great if a immediate fix is applied because reporting a false app on the PS Store is the thing i dont want to do, i love ...

• Regular
  • I'm upset Spotify is abusing the FCC Agreement by reling an update that prevents the app to run on the PS4 Platform, it would be great if a immediate fix is applied because reporting a false app on t...
  • trletts
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Chromecast audio won't connect

I've got a chromecast audio that I usually connect to spotify. However I can no longer use this to listen to spotify. Spotify on my android phone shows/sees the chromecast audio but is unable to complete connection to the device.All other apps can co...

• I've got a chromecast audio that I usually connect to spotify. However I can no longer use this to listen to spotify. Spotify on my android phone shows/sees the chromecast audio but is unable to comp...
  • Patrislav
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Can't rearrange tracks in a playlist (desktop/google chrome)

I can't rearrange the tracks on my playlists. Clicking the Song/Album/Artist columns do nothing, either. EDIT: Okay, it looks like it just doesn't work on the web player. I downloaded the app and that works.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't rearrange the tracks on my playlists. Clicking the Song/Album/Artist columns do nothing, either.  EDIT: Okay, it looks like it just doesn't work on the web player. I downloaded the app ...
  • forestkiid
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Album/Artist or playlist Search

When you're in offline mode it would be very helpful if we could search for an album, artist or playlist that's in our saved songs without having to be connected to the internet.

• When you're in offline mode it would be very helpful if we could search for an album, artist or playlist that's in our saved songs without having to be connected to the internet.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening to Spotify on Echo AND Dot

I bought an echo - so my wife wanted one too - so I bought her a dot "Amazon music on Echo" was not working for me - the voice recognition is just not good enough - and I would rarely get the music I aksed for (I have a pretty clear voice, the tech j...

• I bought an echo - so my wife wanted one too - so I bought her a dot  😉 "Amazon music on Echo" was not working for me - the voice recognition is just not good enough - and I would rarely get t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone users deserve the same treatment

Yes, this was asked before, but you guys don't seem to get it here. Therefore here is yet another angry Windows Phone spotify user post: Dear spotify developers, As of yesterday I am a spotify premium user and while I find it a huge improvement on my...

• Regular
  • Yes, this was asked before, but you guys don't seem to get it here. Therefore here is yet another angry Windows Phone spotify user post:   Dear spotify developers,   As of yesterday...
  • havenemperor
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 24 likes
  • WP 8
  • 15 replies
  • 24 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Bring back the ability to share a song with a user

I like sharing songs with specific family and friends, but it looks like that option was removed. Now, it only allows me to share a song with all of my followers. Please bring back the inbox and ability to message other users directly.

• I like sharing songs with specific family and friends, but it looks like that option was removed.  Now, it only allows me to share a song with all of my followers. Please bring back the inbox an...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tacky

I think it's tacky not to have customer service I don't have time to do extra searches for thing to should be readily accessible with my paid subscription

• I think it's tacky not to have customer service I don't have time to do extra searches for thing to should be readily accessible with my paid subscription
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Business proposition/partnership

Hi,I need to contact business development department with some business proposition/partnership.What is the best way to proceed?Please suggest.Also, you can reach me at 617-510-6176 (Mobile) or via email:shklyar.eugene@gmail.comThank you,Eugene

• Hi, I need to contact business development department with some business proposition/partnership. What is the best way to proceed? Please suggest. Also, you can reach me at 617-510-6176 (Mobi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist won't work and I can't delete it

I created a playlist yesterday on my Android mobile, downloaded it and went offline to try to listen to it (I am currently a premium user), but when I opened it on mobile it got stuck on the loading screen and when I tried to access the menu it came ...

• I created a playlist yesterday on my Android mobile, downloaded it and went offline to try to listen to it (I am currently a premium user), but when I opened it on mobile it got stuck on the loa...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Prudutos

Seria legal se tivesse produtos da marca, como camisas, moleskine, etc.

• Seria legal se tivesse produtos da marca, como camisas, moleskine, etc.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Event Tie In & better algorythmn

I'm not an expert on spotify, so apologies if this is already out there -1) Missed opportunity: today is Mardi Gras, why would it not be a theme at the top of the Browse section. Or whenever there is a festival like ACL or Burning Man - featuring a m...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not an expert on spotify, so apologies if this is already out there - 1) Missed opportunity: today is Mardi Gras, why would it not be a theme at the top of the Browse section.  Or whenever ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No response from Spotify Support

Hey.I have during the last 4 weeks submitted several requests to spotify support through my artist page. Seeing as they've failed to respond, both on my artist account, and my personal account regarding the same issue. Issues with discography, artist...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey. I have during the last 4 weeks submitted several requests to spotify support through my artist page. Seeing as they've failed to respond, both on my artist account, and my personal account rega...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    support
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

windows phone lumia 650

Hello, my app doesn't work correctly on my lumia 650. thanks for helping

• Hello,   my app doesn't work correctly on my lumia 650.   thanks for helping
  • CarlosCerda
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to move songs around or remove songs in queue while using Spotify Connect

I'm using the Spotify app to play music on a Sonos speaker. I can add songs to up next, but can't move songs in the queue or remove songs from queue (pls see attached). Is this feature not possible with Spotify Connect? Will this be fixed in the futu...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using the Spotify app to play music on a Sonos speaker. I can add songs to up next, but can't move songs in the queue or remove songs from queue (pls see attached). Is this feature not possible w...
  • JDude
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Skipping through songs and not letting me listen to certain albums

Whenever I click on a certain album by a certain artist (specifically Arctic Monkeys) Spotify won't let me listen to it and just skips through all of the songs.

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I click on a certain album by a certain artist (specifically Arctic Monkeys) Spotify won't let me listen to it and just skips through all of the songs. 
  • bia233756
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku sync problems

Changes I make in the Roku app do not sync to the main account /desktop. Things I star, songs added to play lists, etc do not translate bak to my desktop or work in Roku after I return? I am new to Spotify and on the Premium trial right now. Having S...

• Changes I make in the Roku app do not sync to the main account /desktop.  Things I star, songs added to play lists, etc do not translate bak to my desktop or work in Roku after I return?  I...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes