Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

LG TV playlist won't load also won't keep me logged in

I have a premium spotify account and one of the main reasons I got it was so that I could play music on my LG SmartTV. I have played music on the TV before, but recently, one of my main playlists has refused to load. It is constnatly stuck on "Loadin...

• I have a premium spotify account and one of the main reasons I got it was so that I could play music on my LG SmartTV. I have played music on the TV before, but recently, one of my main playlists has...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [windows phone] Discover weekly hasn't updated on phone app, desktop version has.

I mainly listen to Spotify on my phone, and discover weekly hasn't updated for a couple weeks. Today I checked my desktop version and there was an updated discover weekly. Yay. I pressed play and hoped that it would appear on my recently played list ...

• Casual Listener
  • I mainly listen to Spotify on my phone, and discover weekly hasn't updated for a couple weeks. Today I checked my desktop version and there was an updated discover weekly. Yay. I pressed play and hop...
  • Kilimanjaro
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Mobile for WP8.1 will not display or download local files from my computer

This wasn't actually happening before, or I never noticed. However, whenever I go to a playlist that has only local files, the phone acts as if there's nothing in there. If I put one streamable song and set it to download the playlist, the streamable...

• Casual Listener
  • This wasn't actually happening before, or I never noticed. However, whenever I go to a playlist that has only local files, the phone acts as if there's nothing in there. If I put one streamable song ...
  • SalamenceFury
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not a fan of the update, Jan. 2017

I don't like the current look of Spotify. I don't like that I can't see the listing of my songs in the order they will play when set to 'shuffle'. I haven't really tried to do anything else with it, but I'm not really certain that I'll like the proce...

• I don't like the current look of Spotify. I don't like that I can't see the listing of my songs in the order they will play when set to 'shuffle'. I haven't really tried to do anything else with it, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

explane this please :/

so i added couple of song locally and they show up like this , how can i fix this ? thanks

Sketch.png
  • so i added couple of song locally and they show up like this , how can i fix this ? thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Tv problem

Hi Spotify Community,Last week I change my spotify password. Now I can't log in at spotify on samsung tv. When I open the app, the logo appears, and the app just try open and stay thinking forever, but never actually open.I already reset the smart hu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Community, Last week I change my spotify password. Now I can't log in at spotify on samsung tv. When I open the app, the logo appears, and the app just try open and stay thinkin...
  • yankfan5491
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player showing wrong track playing

Hello, I've recently discovered a bug in the Web Player.I am experiencing this for a while now, so I guess you didn't notice it. When a playlist is opened and I select a song, the player on the right is showing the correct preview and is playing the ...

issue2.png issue1.png
  • Hello, I've recently discovered a bug in the Web Player. I am experiencing this for a while now, so I guess you didn't notice it.   When a playlist is opened and I select a song, the player o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    bug report
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gramofon regularly stopping Radios

Hi, actually I am quite happy with my Gramofon except when it comes to playing Radios. After a while, usually between 30 and 90 minutes of playing it just stops. Restarting a radio or playlist first doesn't result in any sound, you first have to add ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, actually I am quite happy with my Gramofon except when it comes to playing Radios. After a while, usually between 30 and 90 minutes of playing it just stops. Restarting a radio or playlist first ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

samsung tv - spotify app stopped working

I recently got spotify premium. It was working fine on my Samsung TV for 2 days. Now it's stopped. When I try to load the app, it just has a virtually blank screen with the spotify stripes. Is there a solution? Preferably without resetting hub/tv as ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently got spotify premium. It was working fine on my Samsung TV for 2 days. Now it's stopped. When I try to load the app, it just has a virtually blank screen with the spotify stripes. Is there ...
  • AnnetteTH
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug Report

This post contains three bug reports and a UX issue. I reproduce two of the bugs in this video. 1. Bug: The comment box is displayed when I cannot comment. Consider this page: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Playback-Speed/idi-p/993793#...

• Casual Listener
  • This post contains three bug reports and a UX issue. I reproduce two of the bugs in this video.   1. Bug: The comment box is displayed when I cannot comment. Consider this page: https://c...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Webplayer showing wrong (old) track info

Hi!I'm a premium user, using web player due to corp. firewall not allowing me to use desktop app. The information of some tracks are getting stuck in the player display, the player goes on playing the following songs of the list but shows the old cov...

• Regular
  • Hi! I'm a premium user, using web player due to corp. firewall not allowing me to use desktop app.    The information of some tracks are getting stuck in the player displa...
  • ciberglo
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify favorite albums disappeared

All my spotify favorite albums have disappeared (again!), except from one from Howard Shore. Please help. Username: davidboaz/ David Havemandavidboaz@gmail.com Best,David.

• Visitor
  • All my spotify favorite albums have disappeared (again!), except from one from Howard Shore. Please help. Username: davidboaz/ David Haveman davidboaz@gmail.com   Best, David.
  • nsmith1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No puedo borrar los mensajes de la bandeja de entrada

Buenas, desde que he actualizado el iphone al IOS 7, parece ser que el programa SPOTIFY del pc (tanto windows como mac) me ha recuperado mensajes antiguos de la bandeja de entrada y no puedo borrarlos! En el móvil me aparecen los últimos mensajes y e...

• Music Fan
  • Buenas, desde que he actualizado el iphone al IOS 7, parece ser que el programa SPOTIFY del pc (tanto windows como mac) me ha recuperado mensajes antiguos de la bandeja de entrada y no puedo borrarlo...
  • emedinagarcia
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 3 likes

Audio crackling/buzzing using web player

When using the web player (Windows 10, Firefox) I notice a loud buzzing/crackilng sound. I recorded it using audacity (lots of static, but you can clearly hear the buzzing noise I am referring to in the attached file at 0:02, 0:47, 0:59. Any suggesti...

• Casual Listener
  • When using the web player (Windows 10, Firefox) I notice a loud buzzing/crackilng sound. I recorded it using audacity (lots of static, but you can clearly hear the buzzing noise I am referring to in ...
  • samgelinas
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Separate Artist with Same Name

Hi, Found this idea,https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Separate-Artist-with-Same-Name/idi-p/69379 linking to this page. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Staff-Announcements/Wanna-help-report-metadata-errors/m-p/750899#M1011 But it gives me...

• Hi,   Found this idea, https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Separate-Artist-with-Same-Name/idi-p/69379   linking to this page.   https://community.spotify.com/t5/St...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Not from Playlist?

Does anyone know why Spotify keeps playing music that I don't have in any of my playlists? Examples:The Doors - Hello, I love you live Hollywood Bowl 1968The Austrailian Pink Floyd Show - Welcome to the Machine - Live(assorted Beatles cover bands) Qu...

• Gig Goer
  • Does anyone know why Spotify keeps playing music that I don't have in any of my playlists?    Examples: The Doors - Hello, I love you live Hollywood Bowl 1968 The Austrailian Pink Floy...
  • yourname942
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

list of my top-played artists?

Is there a way to find a list of my top-played artists or top-played songs? I know Spotify curates new playlist suggestions I might like based on this information, but I’d like to see that list myself! Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to find a list of my top-played artists or top-played songs? I know Spotify curates new playlist suggestions I might like based on this information, but I’d like to see that list mysel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jerky music with Spotify Connect on a DENON Ceol Piccolo N4

Hello, I am a premium member of Spotify and I like to listen to my music on my Denon Ceol Piccolo N4. This device has built-in Spotify Connect. Unfortunately, the music is often jerky. It seems that the music doesn't load fast enough. I have a perfec...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am a premium member of Spotify and I like to listen to my music on my Denon Ceol Piccolo N4. This device has built-in Spotify Connect. Unfortunately, the music is often jerky. It se...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No sound from Sonos PLAYBAR based zone using Spotify

Has anyone out there had an ongoing no sound problem with a specific Sonos zone using Spotify? I have a three Sonos zone setup, one using a PLAY 5 (Living Room), one using a third party speaker linked via RCAs to a CONNECT (Bedroom) and one using a P...

• Visitor
  • Has anyone out there had an ongoing no sound problem with a specific Sonos zone using Spotify?  I have a three Sonos zone setup, one using a PLAY 5 (Living Room), one using a third party speaker...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes