Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Taylor swift

I've been paying for spotify premium for a long time now and I wouldn't care if it was $20 a month id make it work.. But why the hell can't I find Taylor swifts songs anymore? Her new album? Previous songs? I read an article a while back about them b...

• I've been paying for spotify premium for a long time now and I wouldn't care if it was $20 a month id make it work.. But why the hell can't I find Taylor swifts songs anymore? Her new album? Previous...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Newest version of Windows app logged me out..

Newest version of Windows app logged me out and everytime i try to login in back with facebook i get this error: Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later. I can log in with...

• Newest version of Windows app logged me out and everytime i try to login in back with facebook i get this error:  Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: An error occurred while processin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Discover Weekly

About a month ago my playlist section was updated with the discover weekly playlist. However, after that first week, I have never been able to find discover weekly again. I have checked the discover page on browse, I have searched for discover weekly...

• About a month ago my playlist section was updated with the discover weekly playlist. However, after that first week, I have never been able to find discover weekly again. I have checked the discover ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get a refund for premium?

Hi,I have recently bought a sonos play 1 which has been great with spotify until my premium expired. I've tried to re-authorise spotify so I can keep playing through sonos which has not been successful. I now have paid for 2 spotify premium accounts ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have recently bought a sonos play 1 which has been great with spotify until my premium expired. I've tried to re-authorise spotify so I can keep playing through sonos which has not been succes...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    SONOS
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs" section."> Accidentally removed song from "Your Music > Songs" section.

Went to go play it, but the mouse just kinda landed on the checkmark that turns into a X and removes things with no confirmation at all. :'( It would be the last song removed, starts with an A. That's all I know. 3: @Jamie, because I see a different ...

• Visitor
  • Went to go play it, but the mouse just kinda landed on the checkmark that turns into a X and removes things with no confirmation at all.  :'(   It would be the last song removed...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app missing from Samsung Smart Hub

Hello, I have recently bought a 4K UHD Samsung TV with model number: UN60JU650DFXZA I cannot find the Spotify app in the Smart Hub and I can only see a couple of similar/comparable models supporting the app. Do you know if the app will be available l...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I have recently bought a 4K UHD Samsung TV with model number: UN60JU650DFXZA   I cannot find the Spotify app in the Smart Hub and I can only see a couple of similar/comparable ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My Spotify won't let me sign in through Facebook

Randomly my spotify signed out one day and when I tried to log in through my Facebook (which is where I created spotify through) it keeps saying log in failed and my username/password is either wrong or I should sign up for a spotify account. Please ...

• Casual Listener
  • Randomly my spotify signed out one day and when I tried to log in through my Facebook (which is where I created spotify through) it keeps saying log in failed and my username/password is either wrong...
  • Ericclymer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PS3 no playlists... zero

My PS3's spotify App shoes absolutely zero playlists. None. My case was given the hot-potato treatment by Spotify's completely useless "Customer Service" human-bots until they got bored and told me to talk to Sony. Anyone know if this is a service is...

• Casual Listener
  • My PS3's spotify App shoes absolutely zero playlists.  None.     My case was given the hot-potato treatment by Spotify's completely useless "Customer Service" human-bots until they g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly not updated since May, not under "Discover"

Hey Folks, The Discover Weekly playlist under my Playlist section has been stuck on the same 30 songs since May 4th, 2015. I've tried to find and follow Discover Weekly under Browse/Discover but all I can see are albums recommended to me. No playlist...

Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 11.32.23 AM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hey Folks,   The Discover Weekly playlist under my Playlist section has been stuck on the same 30 songs since May 4th, 2015.    I've tried to find and follow Discover Weekly under ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Has Switched 2 Songs

The album Young States by Citizen has 2 tracks that have been switched. While the names of the songs are in the right order within the album the tracks themselves are switched. The tracks are I Still Shut My Eyes and Right Through. Check out their ba...

• Casual Listener
  • The album Young States by Citizen has 2 tracks that have been switched. While the names of the songs are in the right order within the album the tracks themselves are switched. The tracks are I Still...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify thinks I'm abroad

For some stupid reason I can't log in using my Facebook account as it thinks I'm abroad and now I have had to create an account with new details can my account be reset as I would actually like to go premium my email address isAlexanderpointer@outloo...

• For some stupid reason I can't log in using my Facebook account as it thinks I'm abroad and now I have had to create an account with new details can my account be reset as I would actually like to go...
  • imk2
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update description

Dear Spotify,I have been a "paying" Spotify customer on 2 different accounts since 2010. I have always looked forward to updates to my Spotify apps. Today I saw that you were offering a new update, but in your description you wrote: "We're always mak...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify, I have been a "paying" Spotify customer on 2 different accounts since 2010. I have always looked forward to updates to my Spotify apps. Today I saw that you were offering a new updat...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Updates description
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Missing playlists with device password

Hi I have a problem with Spotifys devicepassword. My wife has a Spotify premium account that is tied to her Facebook account so she needs to use a devicepassword on a Squeezebox or UE Radio. The last couple of months her playlists are missing from th...

• Hi   I have a problem with Spotifys devicepassword. My wife has a Spotify premium account that is tied to her Facebook account so she needs to use a devicepassword on a Squeezebox or UE Radio....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry spotify app wont log in.

hello all. I just recently signed up for spotify premium, after trying out a friends account for a while. His account worked just fine on my blackberry, but now that i have my own account it wont let me log in. and it throw up the message "A premium ...

• hello all. I just recently signed up for spotify premium, after trying out a friends account for a while. His account worked just fine on my blackberry, but now that i have my own account it wont...
  • jdoe03745
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My private playlists are appearing on my profile under public playlists

I keep the vast majority of my playlists private. My default setting is to have all new playlists be private. Even before then, I would make them private as soon as I created the playlist. However, I was looking at my profile today, and noticed that ...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep the vast majority of my playlists private. My default setting is to have all new playlists be private. Even before then, I would make them private as soon as I created the playlist. However, I...
  • raptortrax
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live in Russia, can't see Spotify as an available Music Service on my Sonos

I can access Spotify via a VPN - why can't I see it as an available music source in Sonos - worked till recently...Any thoughts?

• I can access Spotify via a VPN - why can't I see it as an available music source in Sonos - worked till recently...Any thoughts?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Facebook Activity Log

Hello, I have many entries form the Spotify app in my Facebook Activity log. I want to keep them but change them all at once so only I can see them. Is this possible? Actually all my friend can see them. I mean every title I play thank you

• Hello,   I have many entries form the Spotify app in my Facebook Activity log. I want to keep them but change them all at once so only I can see them. Is this possible? Actually all my frien...
  • jokersbeb666
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips smart television; songs don't play automatically

When I add a playlist through the desktop version of Spotify and I select a song from the playlist on my television it only plays that song instead of playing all of them in the playlist; how can I solve this?

• When I add a playlist through the desktop version of Spotify and I select a song from the playlist on my television it only plays that song instead of playing all of them in the playlist; how can I s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod