Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

overamplified sound on samsung ks8090 with tizen os

I have my Samsung TV connected to my aplifier using optical cable. All other apps sound well and have a "normal" sound level. When I use the Spotify App the sound is far louder than the sound of all other apps and what's even worse is that the sound ...

• I have my Samsung TV connected to my aplifier using optical cable. All other apps sound well and have a "normal" sound level. When I use the Spotify App the sound is far louder than the sound of all ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists Gear S2 app

Is there any way of exploring the playlists? Whenever I select one, I´m unable to play the track that I want. It just starts from the beginning

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any way of exploring the playlists? Whenever I select one, I´m unable to play the track that I want. It just starts from the beginning
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WindowsPhone download offline mode

My windows phone (Lumia930 / WP8.1) does not show any button to download tracks for offline mode. I use spotify premium and already reinstalled the app. Also I restarted the phone several times. How can I download tracks for offline mode?

• My windows phone (Lumia930 / WP8.1) does not show any button to download tracks for offline mode. I use spotify premium and already reinstalled the app. Also I restarted the phone several times. How ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly list disappeared from Denon receiver

For a couple of years I've successfully used my Denon AVR E400 with Spotify. As of yesterday the Discover Weekly list has disappeared. My other playlists are there. I see Discover Weekly when I use the Spotify for Mac version. I tried unfollowing and...

• For a couple of years I've successfully used my Denon AVR E400 with Spotify. As of yesterday the Discover Weekly list has disappeared. My other playlists are there. I see Discover Weekly when I use t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SD card installation issue - Amazon Fire tablet (5th Gen)

I am having problems installing Spotify to SD card on my new Amazon Fire (5th Gen) tablet.I have followed instructions about clearing cache / data from the app etc but the 'Move to SD card' still remains greyed out.Anyone else having the same problem...

• I am having problems installing Spotify to SD card on my new Amazon Fire (5th Gen) tablet. I have followed instructions about clearing cache / data from the app etc but the 'Move to SD card' still...
  • rjvilla
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Problem with spotify web connection

I have problem with web connection over firefox, chrome, see the attachment. Does anyone have similar problem? Thank youStan

• Casual Listener
  • I have problem with web connection over firefox, chrome, see the attachment. Does anyone have similar problem?   Thank you Stan
  • Azoulix
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

lancer directement spotity connect sur mon ampli réseau

impossible de streamer directement sur mon ampli réseau marantz cr611, je suis sur l'offre promotionnelle 3 mois premium ; je passe à l'offre payante dans 1 mois; est-ce la raison pour laquelle Spotify connect ne reconnait pas mon ampli ? je peux str...

• impossible de streamer directement sur mon ampli réseau marantz cr611, je suis sur l'offre promotionnelle 3 mois premium ; je passe à l'offre payante dans 1 mois; est-ce la raison pour laquelle Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The web player leaks memory

After a couple of hours playing spotify with firefox, firefox is sucking 2gb+ of memory, and it just gets worse with more usage. I know it's spotify because I downloaded an addon that says which tab is using the memory.

• After a couple of hours playing spotify with firefox, firefox is sucking 2gb+ of memory, and it just gets worse with more usage. I know it's spotify because I downloaded an addon that says which...
  • richchain123
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Equalizer does not exist on my phone

Hey! I bought a huawei p9 lite with spotify premium couple og days ago. To better the music quality om my old phones, I used equalizer, but on my new huawei the equalizer button does not exist at all. Help please?

• Hey! I bought a huawei p9 lite with spotify premium couple og days ago. To better the music quality om my old phones, I used equalizer, but on my new huawei the equalizer button does not exist at all...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Neither the windows or web player versions of Spotify will work

For the past month or so, ever since I had a bad hard drive replaced, the desktop version of Spotify hasn't been working, so I have been forced to use the web player. The web player has been working fine until the other day, when it said I needed to ...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past month or so, ever since I had a bad hard drive replaced, the desktop version of Spotify hasn't been working, so I have been forced to use the web player. The web player has been working ...
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player no longer working/loading on Surface RT IE11

I have been using the Spotify Web Player on my Surface for a couple of weeks now. Did a restart on my Surface RT (due to updates), and now the Web Player will not load (and there is no Spotify App for the Surface RT on the WWindows Store). Everytime ...

• Regular
  • I have been using the Spotify Web Player on my Surface for a couple of weeks now. Did a restart on my Surface RT (due to updates), and now the Web Player will not load (and there is no Spotify App fo...
  • 1000i
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes
  • WRT
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Not working with Pioneer after latest update

Before the latest update I could use Spotify on my Pioneer receiver. Now it only shows "connecting..." when I connect the iPhone to the receiver via USB

• Casual Listener
  • Before the latest update I could use Spotify on my Pioneer receiver. Now it only shows "connecting..." when I connect the iPhone to the receiver via USB
  • midiman
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Question about caps

Hiya there, I was just wondering for the acctual reason is for the 3,333 song cap in spotify.And if there is somekinda workaround, apart from 2 accounts. Since that doesn't really work good with the cache files on phone and PC. Love, Peace & Music \m...

• Gig Goer
  • Hiya there,   I was just wondering for the acctual reason is for the 3,333 song cap in spotify. And if there is somekinda workaround, apart from 2 accounts. Since that doesn't really work goo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Embed player shows content not in right order

Hi there, when I copy the embed code of a specific playlist (see below) the tracks on a wordpress page are not shown in the correct order. Futhermore the obsolete tracks are shown on the top of the list and are not available. So when I press play the...

• Hi there,   when I copy the embed code of a specific playlist (see below) the tracks on a wordpress page are not shown in the correct order. Futhermore the obsolete tracks are shown on the t...
  • DizzyIVP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Jahresrüblick 2016

Hallo, wir es wieder einen Spotify Jahresrückblick. Mit Streaming zeiten etc. Oder so wie in 2015.

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo,   wir es wieder einen Spotify Jahresrückblick.  Mit Streaming zeiten etc.   Oder so wie in 2015.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos and Spotify in the UAE

Hi - am living in the UAE and trying to connect my Australian registered Spotify account to my Sonos system except Spotify is not supported in this country. Any suggestions on a work around as this is killing me! (Mac User)

• Hi - am living in the UAE and trying to connect my Australian registered Spotify account to my Sonos system except Spotify is not supported in this country.  Any suggestions on a work around as ...
  • guillecardozo
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Annoying art-cover problem

I like seeing the artcover as big as possible but every time I log on, the window is small again. I think it would be great if Spotify would remember how I'd like it

• Casual Listener
  • I like seeing the artcover as big as possible but every time I log on, the window is small again.   I think it would be great if Spotify would remember how I'd like it 😞
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify starting forever

Spotify for Windows Phone is starting forever until Whatsapp is killed from task manager.1. Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual Sim2. OS Build 10.0.14393.5763. Whatsapp 2.16.3084. Spotify 5.2.4.0steps to reproduce1. press and hold back button, util task mana...

• Regular
  • Spotify for Windows Phone is starting forever until Whatsapp is killed from task manager. 1. Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual Sim 2. OS Build 10.0.14393.576 3. Whatsapp 2.16.308 4. Spotify 5.2.4.0 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon AVR x3100w with intermitent Spotify Connect

Setup:- Nexus 6p- Amazon echo (not the dot version)- couple of Windows 10 computers- Galaxy Tab 2- Denon AVR x3100w.All devices are with the latest available firmware installed.Spotify Works perfectly with all devices but the AVR. It sometimes plays ...

• Visitor
  • Setup: - Nexus 6p - Amazon echo (not the dot version) - couple of Windows 10 computers - Galaxy Tab 2 - Denon AVR x3100w. All devices are with the latest available firmware installed. Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play anything

So, I downloaded a lot of music for offline access (more than 2GB) and it always worked fine, but in the last two months I've not been able to play anything, not even the offline files.Basically what happens is that my playlist looks empty, then I ge...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I downloaded a lot of music for offline access (more than 2GB) and it always worked fine, but in the last two months I've not been able to play anything, not even the offline files. Basically wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes