Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player on Chome - 504 error

Hi everyone, I have been using Spotify Web player on my work laptop for a while, but for the past three weeks it has been showing a "504 error". I've had a look at previous threads about this, and the general advice is to clear all caches/cookies and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   I have been using Spotify Web player on my work laptop for a while, but for the past three weeks it has been showing a "504 error".   I've had a look at previous threads ...
  • emarquez
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Radio Button on Web Viewer

Where did the Radio button as described here: https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/search_play/spotify-radio/go on the web browser player? You can see it missing on the attached screenshot.

• Casual Listener
  • Where did the Radio button as described here: https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/search_play/spotify-radio/ go on the web browser player?   You can see it missing on the attached sc...
  • jason_isherwood
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stuck on repeat.

I try clicking it to turn it off but it won't. What should I do

• I try clicking it to turn it off but it won't. What should I do
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums and songs missing in search but available through playlist

Hi, I'm having an issue here.Sometimes I make a search for a specific song that I have in one of my playlists and it does not appear. For example, the song 'Hit that' by 'The Offspring'.It play fine through the playlist, but if I make a search for th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm having an issue here. Sometimes I make a search for a specific song that I have in one of my playlists and it does not appear.   For example, the song 'Hit that' by 'The Offspring'. ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • missing album
    search bug
    search problem
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium skipping and pausing on its own on iPhone 6 and iPhone 5

For the past few weeks I've been experiencing very poor music quality on my premium subscription on both my iPhone 5 and 6. When I am connected to wifi and when using my data, the music skips and pauses on it's own. I am considering cancelling my sub...

• For the past few weeks I've been experiencing very poor music quality on my premium subscription on both my iPhone 5 and 6. When I am connected to wifi and when using my data, the music skips and pau...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    Windows Phone
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify immediately crashes

HiMy Spotify is working fine when I am on my 4g. However as soon as I turn on my wifi my Spotify app, on my iPhone 6, immediately crashes. Can you help with this?I have the most descent iOS and the updated app.

• Hi My Spotify is working fine when I am on my 4g. However as soon as I turn on my wifi my Spotify app, on my iPhone 6, immediately crashes. Can you help with this? I have the most descent iOS and...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play.spotify keeps redirecting me to open.spotify

When I look up the web player the url starts out as play but changes to open in a second. Using a link previously saved comes up with a page saying "Sorry, couldn't find that.". I Tried clearing cookies and cache both on firefox and chrome and it sti...

• Casual Listener
  • When I look up the web player the url starts out as play but changes to open in a second. Using a link previously saved comes up with a page saying "Sorry, couldn't find that.". I Tried clearing cook...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Post to Followers

Hello there, Simple issue: I can't post to just my followers. My Facebook account is connected, certainly so, since it's the only way I do log in.The option is "greyed out" and I can't select it.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,   Simple issue: I can't post to just my followers. My Facebook account is connected, certainly so, since it's the only way I do log in. The option is "greyed out" and I ca...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
    repost
    sharing
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vizio Smart TV Corrupted Streaming

We recently purchased a new Vizio 65" Smart TV (Model D65u-D2). The Spotify app on our previous Vizio Smart TV (a 40" model) worked fine, but this one has two issues: 1) It will almost always cut off the first half-second or so of each song. Doesn't ...

• Music Fan
  • We recently purchased a new Vizio 65" Smart TV (Model D65u-D2). The Spotify app on our previous Vizio Smart TV (a 40" model) worked fine, but this one has two issues:   1) It will almost alway...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Won't Play ANY music

Hi all! I'm getting very frustrated. I can't get spotify to play _anything_ on my desktop. No local files, or spotify music files. so far I have tried:1. Clearing the 'spotify' folder in Appdata2. Reinstalled Spotify3. Reinstalled quicktime4. Cleared...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all!   I'm getting very frustrated. I can't get spotify to play _anything_ on my desktop. No local files, or spotify music files.  so far I have tried: 1. Clearing the 'spotify' fold...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Import playlist from ITunes

So I subscribe to Premium today to move away from Itunes and although I follow Spotify's instructions on how to "easily" import playlist from Itunes, it does not work. Then I read this has been an issue for over a year now....is this true or am I mis...

• Casual Listener
  • So I subscribe to Premium today to move away from Itunes and although I follow Spotify's instructions on how to "easily" import playlist from Itunes, it does not work. Then I read this has been an is...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome Crash after open Native Spotify App (win7)

why my chrome always crash, even i force-closed it using task manager.uninstall > download fresh setup still same..Thank you...

• why my chrome always crash, even i force-closed it using task manager. uninstall > download fresh setup still same.. Thank you...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep getting a message that I cannot play songs

I'm at work and listening to an album (on computer). Suddenly stops and I am told "Song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it" It was just working a few minutes ago. I 'saved' the album but nothing changes. And, ap...

• I'm at work and listening to an album (on computer). Suddenly stops and I am told "Song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it"   It was just working a few m...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Necesito ayuda urgente

Siempre que abro spotify en mi celular o computadora se desconecta mi Internet y vuelve a cada rato y sólo me pasa cuando abro el programa y cuando lo cierro vuelve a la normalidad todo porfavor si me solucionan esto se los agradezco

• Siempre que abro spotify en mi celular o computadora se desconecta mi Internet y vuelve a cada rato y sólo me pasa cuando abro el programa y cuando lo cierro vuelve a la normalidad todo porfavor si m...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Way to prevent duplicates in playlists.

After new update cant find the settings in my Note 4 App and Im paying for the app.

• After new update cant find the settings in my Note 4 App and Im paying for the app.
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Starts and then closes repeatedly

When I open the app on Windows 10, it stays open for ~10 seconds then closes then reopens without me clicking or touching anything. It will repeat this cycle until I close it myself during the 10 seconds it is open. I have tried restarting it and it ...

• When I open the app on Windows 10, it stays open for ~10 seconds then closes then reopens without me clicking or touching anything. It will repeat this cycle until I close it myself during the 10 sec...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files won't sync

When I upload a "local file" song and add it to a playlist, the song will not work on my iPhone whereas it works perfectly fine on my desktop computer. I have tried other answers like toggling the off-line online switch, disabling firewall, and all m...

• When I upload a "local file" song and add it to a playlist, the song will not work on my iPhone whereas it works perfectly fine on my desktop computer. I have tried other answers like toggling the of...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for the premium, but still have the free service

I paid for the premium upgrade and still have the free service, who do I contact to get this issue fixed? My email is *********@yahoo.com

• I paid for the premium upgrade and still have the free service, who do I contact to get this issue fixed? My email is *********@yahoo.com
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium service taken away

I had Spotify premium up until earlier today and I just went to use the app and I dont have premium anymore although I'm still signed in!? Why is this ?

• I had Spotify premium up until earlier today and I just went to use the app and I dont have premium anymore although I'm still signed in!? Why is this ?
  • ManuelLopez
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo iniciar sesión en lg Smart tv

Dice que hay un problema en mi cuenta de Spotify y que cree una cuenta en Spotify/lg al tratar de iniciar sesión en la tv

• Dice que hay un problema en mi cuenta de Spotify y que cree una cuenta en Spotify/lg al tratar de iniciar sesión en la tv
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes