Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Connecting a SECOND Amazon Echo and Spotify?

Had an Amazon Echo, connected my Spotify account, works fine. Just added a second Amazon Echo in the house, and Spotify will not work on the second Echo speaker. When I go to the Spotify App via the Alexa App, it still shows my first Echo as an "avai...

• Casual Listener
  • Had an Amazon Echo, connected my Spotify account, works fine. Just added a second Amazon Echo in the house, and Spotify will not work on the second Echo speaker. When I go to the Spotify App via the ...
  • ben2ee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Widget no longer playing embedded in browser - opens up app separately

I have several Spotify widgets embedded into my website. The website is something of an online museum, and the idea is that the user listens to songs as they are reading about them. For this to work as best as it can, it is better the user listens to...

• Casual Listener
  • I have several Spotify widgets embedded into my website. The website is something of an online museum, and the idea is that the user listens to songs as they are reading about them. For this to work ...
  • MartinRRR
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify not B&O Multiroom compatible

Hello allJust got my Bang & Olufsen Multiroom System installed (Essence) with three different rooms. It seems that Spotify does not allow the playing of different music in each room. Which is the whole point about having a multiroom system... Retaile...

• Hello all Just got my Bang & Olufsen Multiroom System installed (Essence) with three different rooms. It seems that Spotify does not allow the playing of different music in each room. Which is t...
  • Fenalaar
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Every song I try to play...

Is not loading, and telling me that it is not available and if I have the song that I can import the song. What is problem? I have Interent connection and I restarted my computer, I also unistalled and reinstalled the app. Help!

•  Is not loading, and telling me that it is not available and if I have the song that I can import the song. What is problem? I have Interent connection and I restarted my computer, I also unista...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app won't load on Roku stick

Recently my girlfriend purchased two Roku streaming sticks. We connected both of our Spotify accounts (we both have premium - she has a student discount) and everything was great for a while! However, the Spotify app on the Roku stick we use our bedr...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently my girlfriend purchased two Roku streaming sticks. We connected both of our Spotify accounts (we both have premium - she has a student discount) and everything was great for a while! However...
  • dmfuchs13
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Crashing when entering playlist (Marantz reciever)

I'm using Spotify premium through Marantz SR7007 reciever. All worked fine untill couple weeks ago the Spotify client started to behave oddly. The client crashes every time when i start to play a song from a playlist and then hit the back -button (wh...

• I'm using Spotify premium through Marantz SR7007 reciever. All worked fine untill couple weeks ago the Spotify client started to behave oddly. The client crashes every time when i start to play a son...
  • svicunar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Roku

I've been using spotify free for a while now and have been pretty happy with it. But I recently got a roku (and ditched cable) and decided to give premium a try. My only hesitation in keeping premium is that the roku app, frankly, sucks. It doesn't h...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using spotify free for a while now and have been pretty happy with it. But I recently got a roku (and ditched cable) and decided to give premium a try. My only hesitation in keeping premium...
  • cindiann
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Kessylin

NÃO Consigo ouvir musica Cabelo spotfy NÃO Computador Diz Que nenhuma musica ESTÁ Disponíveis e Fica Trocando de musica Sozinho sem tocar nada!

• NÃO Consigo ouvir musica Cabelo spotfy NÃO Computador Diz Que nenhuma musica ESTÁ Disponíveis e Fica Trocando de musica Sozinho sem tocar nada!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I seem like it was mixing two different artists.

I seem like it was mixing two different artists, "Dj Promise Land" and "Promise Land". https://open.spotify.com/artist/0ktujbOLx1L1K8wj8o8dpJ How can I fix it?

• I seem like it was mixing two different artists, "Dj Promise Land" and "Promise Land".   https://open.spotify.com/artist/0ktujbOLx1L1K8wj8o8dpJ   How can I fix it?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast audio won't play spotify.

Chromecast audio works with youtube and other apps, not with Spotify. I hear the contaction sound but then... Nothing. If I connect to the chromecast for television spotify works fine... Please don't copy paste from Chromecast troubleshooting page, i...

• Music Fan
  • Chromecast audio works with youtube and other apps, not with Spotify. I hear the contaction sound but then... Nothing. If I connect to the chromecast for television spotify works fine...  Ple...
  • nicolaslambert8
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Installed flash but isn't letting me listen to music

It's saying that I need to install Flash but I did, twice, but it is still coming up with the message "To Enjoy Spotify, please intall Adobe Flash. It's free." But I can't because I did already, this is on Spotify Web Player. What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • It's saying that I need to install Flash but I did, twice, but it is still coming up with the message "To Enjoy Spotify, please intall Adobe Flash. It's free." But I can't because I did already, this...
  • nesleinbocaj555
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player Not Working-Adobe Flash?? (Troubleshooting)

Hi,So for some reason, when I tried to use the Spotify web player on my Chromebook, a message popped up saying 'To enjoy Spotify, please install Adobe Flash. It's free'. But when I click the link to 'Get Flash', it tells me that my Chromebook already...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, So for some reason, when I tried to use the Spotify web player on my Chromebook, a message popped up saying 'To enjoy Spotify, please install Adobe Flash. It's free'.   But when I click t...
  • sikfok
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] top 5 list, Ideologically

of reasons why Sotify sucks. I encourage others to comment with reasons beyond the 5 I've listed here. Numerically of course. Now, I've written angry messages on the boards here before and though I don't regret it, I'm sure that not one of my top not...

• Regular
  • ...ut not Spotify. They dropped the ball, Spotify. Then publically begged her to come back, and then, after a week or so, said oh well. And moved on.    I encourage this community to comment (n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Vincular conta com PlayStation

Ola, ha um tempo atras eu usava minha conta do spotify no meu playstation 3. Mas recentemente comprei um ps4, tive que criar uma nova conta na Playstation Network porque nao lembrava dos dados da antiga. Ao tentar logar com minha conta do spotify no ...

• Ola, ha um tempo atras eu usava minha conta do spotify no meu playstation 3. Mas recentemente comprei um ps4, tive que criar uma nova conta na Playstation Network porque nao lembrava dos dados da ant...
  • Kassioekel07
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution S6 Won't stay connected to PS3 Spotify app

I have to reconnect everytime I go on my phone if I want to change the song and when I reconnect it shuffles my playlist again.

• Casual Listener
  • I have to reconnect everytime I go on my phone if I want to change the song and when I reconnect it shuffles my playlist again.
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Flash Player on Chomebook

Hello! My chromebook is fairly new, and is programmed to automatically update to the newest Adobe Flash Player. When going to spotify web (because it is not available to download on chromebooks) I usually get the notification to download the flash pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! My chromebook is fairly new, and is programmed to automatically update to the newest Adobe Flash Player. When going to spotify web (because it is not available to download on chromebooks) I us...
  • Rooskramer
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

About the Muted Jazz playlist

Hey folks !Is there any one of you a Muted Jazz playlist follower?I found it being different recently. (Link below)https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/7JBCcJbLHBpzcrYQ4q47DRIt used to be soothing jazz songs ; now it became ... idk, decent?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey folks ! Is there any one of you a Muted Jazz playlist follower? I found it being different recently. (Link below) https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/7JBCcJbLHBpzcrYQ4q47DR It ...
  • nnlife82
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover change??

Hello, i've a problem with the Cover from my Mix of the Week. This Cover dosen't change anymore and my Ex-girlfriend is on it. Is there a way how i can change it? Or that the Cover change automatically? Thx 4 help

• Hello,    i've a problem with the Cover from my Mix of the Week. This Cover dosen't change anymore and my Ex-girlfriend is on it. Is there a way how i can change it? Or that the Cover cha...
  • minable
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

(fixed) Spotify not responding to Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless Touch Controls

Hello, Spotify doesn't respond to the Touch controls of the Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wirelesshowever the headphones do know they are in a application because they dont call people when i double tap. which they normally would do if i was on my home scre...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Spotify doesn't respond to the Touch controls of the Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless however the headphones do know they are in a application because they dont call peop...
  • x4v33r
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes