Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

PS3播放問題

我的PS3播放SPOTIFY會在歌曲切換時發生無法順暢播出音樂的狀況,音樂總是自行中斷,必須連續按下選擇的曲目直到音樂順利播出為止PS4播放則是正常請問這是PS3版本的SPOTIFY有BUG嗎?請問有PS3的使用者發現相同的異常嗎?

• 我的PS3播放SPOTIFY會在歌曲切換時發生無法順暢播出音樂的狀況,音樂總是自行中斷,必須連續按下選擇的曲目直到音樂順利播出為止 PS4播放則是正常 請問這是PS3版本的SPOTIFY有BUG嗎? 請問有PS3的使用者發現相同的異常嗎?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Tizen?

Op de site van Spotify (https://support.spotify.com/nl/article/samsung/) staat dat Spotify beschikbaar is voor Samsung tv's vanaf 2015 met Tizen os. Klopt dit en zoja, waar vind ik de app dan precies?

• Casual Listener
  • Op de site van Spotify (https://support.spotify.com/nl/article/samsung/) staat dat Spotify beschikbaar is voor Samsung tv's vanaf 2015 met Tizen os. Klopt dit en zoja, waar vind ik de app dan precies?
  • InVinoVeritas
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect to A Device Multiple Amazon FireTVSticks

Hi guys, My household has 3 amazon firesticks connected to the network.They are all named individually via Amazon *Seans fireTVstick* , *Lucys fireTVstick* etc. I have a problem where as when i want to connect to my one device. I get confronted with ...

WhatsApp Image 2016-10-14 at 12.16.58 PM.jpeg fs.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   My household has 3 amazon firesticks connected to the network.They are all named individually via Amazon *Seans fireTVstick* , *Lucys fireTVstick* etc.   &...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Adobe Flash needed

Hello community, in Google Chrome i get the message "You need Adobe Flash" since some weeks and i can't listen spotify. I avoid chrome and used Firefox. Today I get the same message in firefox. Now I must switch to ms edge. This is my last browser. I...

• Hello community,   in Google Chrome i get the message "You need Adobe Flash" since some weeks and i can't listen spotify. I avoid chrome and used Firefox. Today I get the same message in firef...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

'Spotify is offline' problem

Even when I am online spotify is coming up with the above line. Does anyone know a solution to this?I pay for the premium service which seems to be a bit pointless if I get this error all the time.

• Casual Listener
  • Even when I am online spotify is coming up with the above line. Does anyone know a solution to this? I pay for the premium service which seems to be a bit pointless if I get this error all the tim...
  • emkapi
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify and Tele2 Softphone not complient anymore?

I have been in contact with Tele2 since I cant listen to Spotyfy anymore while making calls with my Tele2 Softphone. Spotify paused instanly when the call starts instead of decreasing to 20% volume.The say that you need to update your program. When w...

• Regular
  • I have been in contact with Tele2 since I cant listen to Spotyfy anymore while making calls with my Tele2 Softphone. Spotify paused instanly when the call starts instead of decreasing to 20% volume.T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

open.spotify.com url bad user experience

When someone sends me an open.spotify.com url, I land on this "log in to listen for free" page, because I don't use the website ever except to complain here. It's redirected me to the play.spotify.com domain. It happened today, so I decided to just c...

• Gig Goer
  • When someone sends me an open.spotify.com url, I land on this "log in to listen for free" page, because I don't use the website ever except to complain here. It's redirected me to the play.spotify.co...
  • Johnsrus1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify for PS3 does not preload all songs in large playlists, causes Shuffle to break

Normally on my PC, I can shuffle through all tracks in a playlist, even if it's a big one. I have a playlist with about 1500 songs in it, but when I try to play something from Spotify on my PS3, it only loads the first 20-30 songs which prevents me f...

• Casual Listener
  • Normally on my PC, I can shuffle through all tracks in a playlist, even if it's a big one. I have a playlist with about 1500 songs in it, but when I try to play something from Spotify on my PS3, it o...
  • mstephens268
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP10M] Client simply doesn't work correctly

The Spotify client for Windows 10 Mobile phones is flawed, to the point of uselessness. I often cannot listen to more than one song before it crashes, and that is after several crashes just to get that one song to start.I pay for Spotify. You have gr...

• The Spotify client for Windows 10 Mobile phones is flawed, to the point of uselessness. I often cannot listen to more than one song before it crashes, and that is after several crashes just to get th...
  • Wstrom
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

HEOS doesn't work with Daily Mixes

HEOS and Spotify connect work well right now, but Daily Mixes don't.When you try to play from Daily Mixes this is simply ignored if you are using HEOS. If you are playing another song and you click Play on Daily Mixes, the song that you were playing ...

• Roadie
  • HEOS and Spotify connect work well right now, but Daily Mixes don't. When you try to play from Daily Mixes this is simply ignored if you are using HEOS.  If you are playing another song and yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify error on Playstation 4

Hey guys I just got the brand new PS4 slim and ever since I am trying to get spotify to work on it. I signed in and it was working fine but now it says: error connecting to Playstation Network. Please try again later. This problem has been going on f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys I just got the brand new PS4 slim and ever since I am trying to get spotify to work on it. I signed in and it was working fine but now it says: error connecting to Playstation Network. Pleas...
  • HeyImJson
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

When Lyrics Will Be Back?

When Lyrics Will Be Back? Any Prevision?  

• Casual Listener
  • When Lyrics Will Be Back? Any Prevision? 😭 😭 😭 😭 
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't start

Spotify won't won't start after i downloaded it on my windows pc. Can some one help?Any help will be a huge!

• Spotify won't won't start after i downloaded it on my windows pc. Can some one help?Any help will be a huge!
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't work on my Playstation anymore :(

Hey,I got Spotify Premium on my Pc and tried to login on my ps4 and there i can't play any track. I reinstalled Playstion Musik (Spotify) and it doesn't work. Then i removed my Playstation Acc in the Spotify settings to relog on my ps4. But now, if i...

• Hey, I got Spotify Premium on my Pc and tried to login on my ps4 and there i can't play any track. I reinstalled Playstion Musik (Spotify) and it doesn't work. Then i removed my Playstation Acc in t...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Notifications

My songs were received by Spotify from CD Baby on 10/4/2016 and my album release date is 10/7/2016. I was wondering if there is any type of notification to when it is posted? I'm willing to check the search log multiple times every day for it. Artist...

• Casual Listener
  • My songs were received by Spotify from CD Baby on 10/4/2016 and my album release date is 10/7/2016. I was wondering if there is any type of notification to when it is posted? I'm willing to check the...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Options and Customization

Well, as the title says I would like to customize my playlist. I've seen some friends of mine who were able to change the cover and add a description to a playlist of theirs. I'd love to be able to do the same. My playlist is not only an ordinary pla...

• Visitor
  • Well, as the title says I would like to customize my playlist. I've seen some friends of mine who were able to change the cover and add a description to a playlist of theirs. I'd love to be able...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Previous FeelGoodFriday Playlist

Does anyone have the Previous FeelGoodFriday by Spotify playlist saved, there were a few songs on there that I really liked but have now forgotton the name, tune, lyrics but all I know is that I liked the songs and it's bugging me that I don't know w...

• Does anyone have the Previous FeelGoodFriday by Spotify playlist saved, there were a few songs on there that I really liked but have now forgotton the name, tune, lyrics but all I know is that I like...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone - How to save songs to SD card

This is not a question, but a solution.I had a problem when trying to save songs to my SD card, and I noticed a lot of people also have the same problem. I have found a solution. While there is no option to download songs to the sd card, it is possib...

• This is not a question, but a solution. I had a problem when trying to save songs to my SD card, and I noticed a lot of people also have the same problem. I have found a solution. While there i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips: Smart App does not play playlists

I recently registered my Spotify Premium account on a Philips Flat screen. The smart App offers Spotify as an app, but it does not play the playlist. I cannot find the problem but the playlist stops after 1 or two songs. Always. There are not many op...

• I recently registered my Spotify Premium account on a Philips Flat screen. The smart App offers Spotify as an app, but it does not play the playlist. I cannot find the problem but the playlist stops ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes