Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Quando sairá o recurso para controlar o spotify do pc pelo windows phone 8.1?

Estou precisando muito desse recurso, alguém sabe me falar quando vai sair, ou se vai sair esse recurso para Windows Phone 8.1

• Estou precisando muito desse recurso, alguém sabe me falar quando vai sair, ou se vai sair esse recurso para Windows Phone 8.1
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a way to go offline on spotify while still using wifi?

Is there a way to turn Spotify offline so that I listen to the playlists I have downloaded, but while still being connected to wifi? My friend and I share a Spotify and we can't use it at the same time, so I figured out that if I go offline, I can be...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to turn Spotify offline so that I listen to the playlists I have downloaded, but while still being connected to wifi? My friend and I share a Spotify and we can't use it at the sa...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify familiar

Hola me suscribi a spotify familiar pero mi duda es: se tienen que conectar todos con la misma cuenta? Y si es así, por que no podemos escuchar todos música al mismo tiempo? Ya que si uno está escuchando música, ya no puedo escuchar en otro dispositi...

• Hola me suscribi a spotify familiar pero mi duda es: se tienen que conectar todos con la misma cuenta? Y si es así, por que no podemos escuchar todos música al mismo tiempo? Ya que si uno está escuch...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Playlists] Bugged playlist makes app crash

I own Android, IOS and WP devices, and have installed the Spotify App in those three devices. After creating a playlist on WP but not adding any songs and leaving the app, a few month ago, I found myself unable to access the playlist screen without m...

• I own Android, IOS and WP devices, and have installed the Spotify App in those three devices. After creating a playlist on WP but not adding any songs and leaving the app, a few month ago, I found my...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not sure where to post this (swearing)

There is a track I listen to that has swearing in it, but it's not classed as explicit. How would I go about getting this track flagged? The swear is "fu**ed", and I'm pretty sure it's universally frowned on, and not me beng over sensitive.

• There is a track I listen to that has swearing in it, but it's not classed as explicit. How would I go about getting this track flagged?   The swear is "fu**ed", and I'm pretty sure it's unive...
  • AleksanderVr
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung TV Application update?

I think you will agree guys, that to have such outdated application on a Samsung Smart TV is a bit of a shame? It's not possible to use even Radio Feature not to speak about connect function. The last update is January 2015. Are there any plans or is...

• I think you will agree guys, that to have such outdated application on a Samsung Smart TV is a bit of a shame? It's not possible to use even Radio Feature not to speak about connect function. The las...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Lindsey Stirling Brave Enough won't play

So, long story short I was looking forward to the new album on Friday and yet I still can't play it. I can't play the album via the application on 3 different PCs (2 desktops, 1 laptop), the android app on both my phone and my tablet, or the web play...

• Casual Listener
  • So, long story short I was looking forward to the new album on Friday and yet I still can't play it. I can't play the album via the application on 3 different PCs (2 desktops, 1 laptop), the android&...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Major bug, songlist empty in Tesla Model S without reboot

With my premium account logged in, in my Tesla Model S the song list is empty without a reboot of the screen or without a log off, log in every time I turn on the car. This Problem exist since I purchased the premium account in may 2016. This is unac...

• With my premium account logged in, in my Tesla Model S the song list is empty without a reboot of the screen or without a log off, log in every time I turn on the car. This Problem exist since I purc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player won't let me in anymore

Hi there,I signed up to Spotify using my Facebook account. It worked without any issue for a while, but since a week it suddenly disconnected me from my session and I'm not able to login anymore. I tried to clear browser cache, cookies, tried to conn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I signed up to Spotify using my Facebook account. It worked without any issue for a while, but since a week it suddenly disconnected me from my session and I'm not able to login anymo...
  • mbelgiovine
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot connect Spotify playlist to Withings Aura

Hi, I use a Withings Aura alarm clock and I tried to set a Spotify playlist as alarm. The Withings app says it's saved but when the alarm rings, the playlist doesn't launch. I tried to use a friend's Spotify account and it worked. Can you help me? Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I use a Withings Aura alarm clock and I tried to set a Spotify playlist as alarm. The Withings app says it's saved but when the alarm rings, the playlist doesn't launch.   I tried...
  • bignolles
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Connect] Please fix the Security Bug!

Spotify-YAMAHA Connect allows to turn on/off my Yamaha receiver from remote (without WLAN-connection!) bypassing all security/firewall settings of my router. My family at home get their ears blown away if I (50 km away from home) switch on Spotify at...

• Spotify-YAMAHA Connect allows to turn on/off my Yamaha receiver from remote (without WLAN-connection!) bypassing all security/firewall settings of my router. My family at home get their ears blown aw...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I love music but it doesn't love me back

Okay so this has been going on for as long as I can remember and I kinda just gave up on it after reinstalling and resetting my system numerous times and nothin works. Whenever I play a song on my PlayStation, it automatically stops when it gets towa...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay so this has been going on for as long as I can remember and I kinda just gave up on it after reinstalling and resetting my system numerous times and nothin works. Whenever I play a song on my Pl...
  • MUSICISMYLOVE
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Playstation

Hello everybody! I have a problem with my spotify app on my PS4.Everytime i want to start a song/ playlist on my PS4, the song stops immedately. Spotify is not playing any song unless i start the song/ playlist thought other devices. Indeed it just s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody!   I have a problem with my spotify app on my PS4. Everytime i want to start a song/ playlist on my PS4, the song stops immedately. Spotify is not playing any song unless i st...
  • tomy27370
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bose soundtouch cuts track short

When i am playing spotify through my bose it sounds amazing, apart from it always cuts the last track of an album short by about a minute or so. Literally just cuts it dead without warning. any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • When i am playing spotify through my bose it sounds amazing, apart from it always cuts the last track of an album short by about a minute or so. Literally just cuts it dead without warning.   ...
  • oasisphponic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast often stops for periods

Both my Chromecast audio and Chromecast video often stop for up to 30 seconds every 2-3 songs when I cast Spotify. On the audio it just stops - on my device the play seconds keep on counting, but no audio. On my Chromecast video it displays the 3 dot...

• Both my Chromecast audio and Chromecast video often stop for up to 30 seconds every 2-3 songs when I cast Spotify. On the audio it just stops - on my device the play seconds keep on counting, but no ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find friends, or anyone!

Hey, all, I am a premium family user, just signing in for the first time but have had family Spotify for a while. I am failing miserably in my quest to find anybody using the Find Friend feature. I have tried using search for my family members using ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, all, I am a premium family user, just signing in for the first time but have had family Spotify for a while. I am failing miserably in my quest to find anybody using the Find Friend feature. I h...
  • hankenj
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spellistor på schema tystnar

När jag spelar musik enligt ett schema så spelas samma låt 6-7 gånger i rad och ibland tystnar musiken helt. Detta trots att jag har flera spellistor omlott, all musik är nedladdad till offline och de alla ligger på "repeat" (dvs listan står på repea...

• När jag spelar musik enligt ett schema så spelas samma låt 6-7 gånger i rad och ibland tystnar musiken helt. Detta trots att jag har flera spellistor omlott, all musik är nedladdad till offline och d...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify installation has made my internet work very slowly

My wife bought me a Spotify Premium membership for my birthday and installed it on my laptop. Since then unfortunately the internet (through both Chrome and Edge) has been grindingly slow and things that used to be fine like looking at youtube are al...

• My wife bought me a Spotify Premium membership for my birthday and installed it on my laptop. Since then unfortunately the internet (through both Chrome and Edge) has been grindingly slow and things ...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes