Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

All albums missing on windows phone 8.1

Hi, This morning I was listening to saved offline music on my lumia 640, but after one song it stopped. When I looked at my saved albums, they were all gone.Opening my desktop spotify still shows all saved album. What happened? How can I get my album...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   This morning I was listening to saved offline music on my lumia 640, but after one song it stopped. When I looked at my saved albums, they were all gone. Opening my desktop spotify stil...
  • toxikon
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ad Filter?

Is it possible to get an ad filter? My three year old son asked me what a condom is because of an ad.... I also would like to block ads with swear words in them. is there a way to do this?

• Is it possible to get an ad filter? My three year old son asked me what a condom is because of an ad.... I also would like to block ads with swear words in them. is there a way to do this?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment

i paid three mouths at july 17, with a promotion of the first two mouths to 0.99 and now have free account. i need to get back to my Premium account, i paid for it.

• i paid three mouths at july 17, with a promotion of the first two mouths to 0.99 and now have free account. i need to get back to my Premium account, i paid for it.
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment

I was charged 3 times 4.99 and 1 time 9.99. What is going on here? I want my money back in my bank account

• I was charged 3 times 4.99 and 1 time 9.99. What is going on here? I want my money back in my bank account
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify premium comes up as normal spotify on my sonos

I have added spotify premium ( I upgraded ) to my sonos but it still won't change to premium. I deleted the service from sonos and re added it again but still normal spotify ... No premium. I have premium on my phone working perfectly

• Casual Listener
  • I have added spotify premium ( I upgraded ) to my sonos but it still won't change to premium. I deleted the service from sonos and re added it again but still normal spotify ... No premium. I have pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Problems

Hi Ok so I have just gone to spotify premium and I my windows phone will only play shuffle mode when I want to play the album in sequence.I have already ticked the shuffle button from green to grey in the song playing screen but it still only gives t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   Ok so I have just gone to spotify premium and I my windows phone will only play shuffle mode when I want to play the album in sequence. I have already ticked the shuffle button from gree...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

found my profile picture on one of the albums on Spotify

Hello everyone. In BROWSE a part of CHATS and New Releases I often use Discover, where spotify advise to listen to the music according to your previous preferenses, which is renew from week to week.A few days a go I found an album there name Discover...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone.    In BROWSE a part of CHATS and New Releases I often use Discover, where spotify advise to listen to the music according to your previous preferenses, which is renew from...
  • lightningbolts
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with disconnecting last.fm from previous Spotify account

I signed up for Spotify about a year ago by using my Facebook profile, to which I have deactivated and have created a new Facebook profile, and a new Spotify using that Facebook profile. The problem is, whenever I try to connect my last.fm to it, it ...

• I signed up for Spotify about a year ago by using my Facebook profile, to which I have deactivated and have created a new Facebook profile, and a new Spotify using that Facebook profile. The problem ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Windows Phone] Lumia 640 won't connect to Spotify via mobile data

Microsoft Lumia 640T-MoblieUnlimited dataSpotify PremiumFor whatever reason, Spotify refuses to allow me to use it on a mobile network. I see no settings to change this. Under "Settings -> Offline & Sync" it identifies my connection type as "WiFi" an...

• Casual Listener
  • Microsoft Lumia 640 T-Moblie Unlimited data Spotify Premium For whatever reason, Spotify refuses to allow me to use it on a mobile network.  I see no settings to change this.  Under "...
  • Dereksparks
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • WP 8
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

PS4 playlist problem

I've read some posts about the shuffle feature not working correctly on PS4. Well, I don't use shuffle, but playlists still don't work correctly: I chose some movie soundtracks playlist containing about 600 songs, wanted it to play the songs one afte...

• Regular
  • I've read some posts about the shuffle feature not working correctly on PS4.   Well, I don't use shuffle, but playlists still don't work correctly: I chose some movie soundtracks playlist cont...
  • Luckylager
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Where is "My Music" on my new LG TV?

Just got a new LG smart TV, Spotify is on it but I cant find the option to get "my music". I can browse new music and pull up a playlist, but can't get all the saved music I have

• Just got a new LG smart TV, Spotify is on it but I cant find the option to get "my music".  I can browse new music and pull up a playlist, but can't get all the saved music I have
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Any way to match my downloaded music with what's available on Spotify and add it to a playlist?

Now I decided to completely switch to Spotify and faced this problem. For example, I have my songs in a folder. Is there a way to scan it and, if some of them are available on Spotify, add them to My Music or to a playlist?

• Casual Listener
  • Now I decided to completely switch to Spotify and faced this problem. For example, I have my songs in a folder. Is there a way to scan it and, if some of them are available on Spotify, add them to My...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems in the play queue management that have been around forever without having been addressed

Hey all, It's been a while since I last contributed here. Think my last post was around 2011 or so - right around the time when the Spotify team announced they are going to be concentrating on polishing the basic functionalities of the player. It's b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all,   It's been a while since I last contributed here. Think my last post was around 2011 or so - right around the time when the Spotify team announced they are going to be concentratin...
  • bartdevuyst
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • bug
    play queue management
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Problems using Spotify's onscreen keyboard with Samsung smart TV

Please help! I've been trying to login to my Spotify premium account (adding it to an existing account on the TV) on my Samsung smart TV, but every time I enter my username and then choose "done" to enter my password, the onscreen keyboard no longer ...

• Visitor
  •   Please help! I've been trying to login to my Spotify premium account (adding it to an existing account on the TV) on my Samsung smart TV, but every time I enter my username and then choose "d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly playlist never showed up

I am a premium Spotify user and I heard about this 'weekly' playlist thing but it has never shown up in my playlists. I tried deleting one playlist to see if I just have too many but that didn't work - I even searched for the thing but only found oth...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a premium Spotify user and I heard about this 'weekly' playlist thing but it has never shown up in my playlists. I tried deleting one playlist to see if I just have too many but that didn't work...
  • tarantula
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to change my playlist name.

I'd like to be able to change my playlist name. Sometimes my first idea isn't as good as the one I think of three days later.

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to be able to change my playlist name. Sometimes my first idea isn't as good as the one I think of three days later.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems resetting password

I'm having difficulties resetting my password. Each time I try to create a new password I get a message saying that my form has expired. Can anyone please help with this?

• I'm having difficulties resetting my password. Each time I try to create a new password I get a message saying that my form has expired. Can anyone please help with this?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are albums being taken down?

For example, today I felt like listening to Neil Young. I have 4 of his albums downloaded and saved offline. Today, I discovered that ALL 4 of those albums have been TAKEN DOWN....where did they go? I went to the artists profile and out of 30 album s...

• For example, today I felt like listening to Neil Young. I have 4 of his albums downloaded and saved offline. Today, I discovered that ALL 4 of those albums have been TAKEN DOWN....where did they go? ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Search doesn't work

I'm a spotify premium member and whenever I try searching something it says "an error occurred" and "try again". I've tried everything and it's so unbelievably annoying. I've tried signing out than back in, no luck. Rebooting my iPhone 6 Plus (runnin...

• I'm a spotify premium member and whenever I try searching something it says "an error occurred" and "try again". I've tried everything and it's so unbelievably annoying. I've tried signing out than b...
  • rednblu
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes