Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify wont play continously

I have premium and a few phones connected, it has started asking me which phone to use? we use the music for our salon and it plays a track and reverts back to asking me again which phone to choose, no matter what one i choose it still reverts back! ...

• I have premium and a few phones connected, it has started asking me which phone to use? we use the music for our salon and it plays a track and reverts back to asking me again which phone to choose, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New album missing from windows phone

A new album just came out last night and showed up both on my Windows phone and on my Kindle. I listened to the album from my Kindle and added some songs to a playlist. Now today I go to listen to the playlist from my phone, but the songs I added are...

• Casual Listener
  • A new album just came out last night and showed up both on my Windows phone and on my Kindle. I listened to the album from my Kindle and added some songs to a playlist. Now today I go to listen to th...
  • makaylasmiles
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[Echo/Alexa] Alexa Voice Commands Wrong

I was trying to use the voice commands given here, but most of them default to playing from Amazon Music. Spotify needs to update their support documentation to reflect that the commands need to have "from Spotify" appended to the end, or tell us how...

• I was trying to use the voice commands given here, but most of them default to playing from Amazon Music. Spotify needs to update their support documentation to reflect that the commands need to have...
  • jcski1950
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help

Arround 5 hour ago i pay in a 7-11 store for premium and im still en free, can anyone help me.

• Arround 5 hour ago i pay in a 7-11 store for premium and im still en free, can anyone help me.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Next song won't load / freezes (Multiple Devices) on one network

So I have a really unique issue where a number of my devices will only complete the playback of one song before freezing (or taking upwards of 5 minutes to change to the next song). What makes this particularly interesting is that it only occurs via ...

• So I have a really unique issue where a number of my devices will only complete the playback of one song before freezing (or taking upwards of 5 minutes to change to the next song). What makes this p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player not connecting

Edit: Solved!For some reason, clearing the cookies and cache for the 6th-7th time(lost count), did the trick. So, I've had this problem since last week or so. When I load the web player it keeps stuck at the connecting to spotify notification window....

• Casual Listener
  • Edit: Solved! For some reason, clearing the cookies and cache for the 6th-7th time(lost count), did the trick.      So, I've had this problem since last week or so. When I load the...
  • milcpac
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player not working on Chrome OS

I'm using a Toshiba Chromebook, my firmware/OS info is:Version 51.0.2704.106 (64-bit)Platform 8172.62.0 (Official Build) stable-channel leonFirmware Google_Leon.4389.61.46 I have checked for updates but this appears to be the most up to date version ...

• I'm using a Toshiba Chromebook, my firmware/OS info is: Version 51.0.2704.106 (64-bit) Platform 8172.62.0 (Official Build) stable-channel leon Firmware Google_Leon.4389.61.46  ...
  • FinnFiana
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium - Can't login on Mac app, Android app or web player

Hi.I'm getting error 2 when trying to log in on Mac or Android.Spotify web player also just hangs at 'Connecting to Spotify...'Any help please?

• Hi. I'm getting error 2 when trying to log in on Mac or Android. Spotify web player also just hangs at 'Connecting to Spotify...' Any help please?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicated Album

I'm an artist and I uploaded an album called With Roses. For some reason it has been added again for no reason identical I think. See here https://open.spotify.com/artist/00oRh3xXY6sBQgUivx7CeqHow do I get Spotify to delete the most recently added on...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm an artist and I uploaded an album called With Roses. For some reason it has been added again for no reason identical I think. See here https://open.spotify.com/artist/00oRh3xXY6sBQgUivx7Ceq How ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The Band "The Antlers" exists twice on Spotify, once as "The Antlers" and once as "Antlers"

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right category for this, and it's also not really a question.The Band "The Antlers" exists twice on Spotify. Once here.And once here.The first one appears to be the "correct" one, since all but one of their albums are...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right category for this, and it's also not really a question. The Band "The Antlers" exists twice on Spotify.  Once here. And once here. The first one ...
  • mmeeta
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Auto Playlist

Today I encountered a problem. Songs are automatically changing after 7 seconds.

• Today I encountered a problem. Songs are automatically changing after 7 seconds.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Strange behavior when using Bluetooth

For the past 2-3 months I've been having the following issue about 90% of the time: 1) Start up the car, connect to Bluetooth.2) Start playing music using the Windows Phone Spotify app3) A whole song plays, during which time if I hit the button on th...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past 2-3 months I've been having the following issue about 90% of the time:   1) Start up the car, connect to Bluetooth. 2) Start playing music using the Windows Phone Spotify app 3)...
  • histat46
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No Spotify on Tizen OS TV

Hello, I bought yesterday new tv from Samsung with new Tizen OS, it's this tv :http://www.samsung.com/cz/consumer/tv-av/tv/full-hd/UE55J5502AKXXH , this TV is awesome but I'm missing here Spotify app, hope that it'll be here soon

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I bought yesterday new tv from Samsung with new Tizen OS, it's this tv : http://www.samsung.com/cz/consumer/tv-av/tv/full-hd/UE55J5502AKXXH , this TV is awesome but I'm missing here Spotify a...
  • hanaba81
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Songs Have Changed?

Hopefully someone can help me out. I recently downloaded a piece of software called TunesGo from Wondershare. I already had Spotify Premium installed on my Windows PC and everything seemed fine. What happened is that TunesGo changed the songs in my S...

• Hopefully someone can help me out. I recently downloaded a piece of software called TunesGo from Wondershare. I already had Spotify Premium installed on my Windows PC and everything seemed fine.&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggested songs inconsistent

Has there been a recent change in the way Spotify comes up with suggested tracks? I have one playlist that is a lullaby track I use for my children's bedtime, primarily classical songs on piano. Before anytime a suggested song would play during this ...

• Has there been a recent change in the way Spotify comes up with suggested tracks? I have one playlist that is a lullaby track I use for my children's bedtime, primarily classical songs on piano. Befo...
  • mameragon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to share a song

I´m trying to share a song with a friend, I searched for his user, followed and then right clicked on the song, selected share, send to a friend, typed his name, selected him, and wrote a little message and clicked on send at the end, after doing all...

• Casual Listener
  • I´m trying to share a song with a friend, I searched for his user, followed and then right clicked on the song, selected share, send to a friend, typed his name, selected him, and wrote a little mess...
  • jeffkluna
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album won't show

So, today at 5AM GMT+0 the album Fuel To The Fire by Killing The Messenger was released on Spotify and iTunes. I don't have an apple product so iTunes is immediately out of the question, but once i try to search for it, it won't appear. I tweeted the...

• So, today at 5AM GMT+0 the album Fuel To The Fire by Killing The Messenger was released on Spotify and iTunes. I don't have an apple product so iTunes is immediately out of the question, but once i t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Language change

Hi. I am registered in The Netherlands so the pages come up in Dutch but I would like the language to be English. How do I make that happen? Thanks in advance for any help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I am registered in The Netherlands so the pages come up in Dutch but I would like the language to be English. How do I make that happen? Thanks in advance for any help.
  • ianbarlow12
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with Device Password

Hi there, I want to use Spotify with my Squeezebox System. I got a trial premium membership and I requested a device username etc.because I have to login via facebook (german account) . But I never received an email with a password. So what can I do?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I want to use Spotify with my Squeezebox System. I got a trial premium membership and I requested a device username etc.because I have to login via facebook (german account) . But ...
  • Vanessa_Rabenja
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes