Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently played tab not updating

Premium, Australia, iPhone 12, iOS 15On the mobile app, the recently played tab is not updating despite me listening to music for a couple hours now. The last update was from when I was playing music on the Xbox app earlier in the day.

• Premium, Australia, iPhone 12, iOS 15 On the mobile app, the recently played tab is not updating despite me listening to music for a couple hours now. The last update was from when I ...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast episodes disappearing out of nowhere

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceLG VelvetOperating SystemAndroid 13My Question or IssueSince about a week ago podcast episodes have been disappearing. Once, I opened a playlist and ALL of the episodes faded away right in front of me, leaving the playli...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device LG Velvet Operating System Android 13 My Question or Issue Since about a week ago podcast episodes have been disappearing. Once, I opened a playlist and AL...
  • NebulaTheOwl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a way to only hear child friendly ads?

Even when I have explicit content turned off, the commercials can still be inappropriate to play at school or in front of kids.

• Visitor
  • Even when I have explicit content turned off, the commercials can still be inappropriate to play at school or in front of kids.
  • ParentalControl
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is there AccessDeniedAccess the the bottom of my spotify app screen 😭

It's not there on the home page, only on the other parts of spotify (this is the app not the website)

• Visitor
  • It's not there on the home page, only on the other parts of spotify (this is the app not the website)
  • 22nkogshl6chakfef235
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify asked me my age and i typed in the wrong age, how do I change that?

i don’t know why i was randomly asked my age but i didn’t type in the right one and i don’t know how to change it back. I can’t listen to some of my music anymore.

• Casual Listener
  • i don’t know why i was randomly asked my age but i didn’t type in the right one and i don’t know how to change it back. I can’t listen to some of my music anymore.
  • OscarDC
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Double artist name

My name as "artist" (Wouter van Bemmel) appears two times in Spotify, with different albums/songs in it .Is it possible to merge them into one ?

• My name as "artist" (Wouter van Bemmel) appears two times in Spotify, with different albums/songs in it . Is it possible to merge them into one ?  
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Connect] Spotify connect not working anymore on yamaha AV RX-V677

Hello,Very recently (less than a week) I noticed Spotify Connect doesn't work anymore on my Yamaha receiver RX-V677. I use Spotify on a Win10 PC, Iphone XS with a premium account. It's been working fine for years. Now AV receiver doesn't appear anymo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Very recently (less than a week) I noticed Spotify Connect doesn't work anymore on my Yamaha receiver RX-V677. I use Spotify on a Win10 PC, Iphone XS with a premium account. It's been working...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    null
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player doesn't work on Firefox?

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceHP PavilionOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueSpotify Web Player doesn't work when I open it up after closing Firefox, refresh or log in. In order to temporarily see the website until I do all of the above again, I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device HP Pavilion Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue Spotify Web Player doesn't work when I open it up after closing Firefox, refresh or log in. ...
  • ophiucusspin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify it is not showing the name of your bluetooth devices when you are listening to music

When you are listening to music, now Spotify new update version is not showing up the name of your bluetooh devices, it only shows the icon, i personaly do not like that since it was way better when spotify showed the name of the devices that you wer...

• Visitor
  • When you are listening to music, now Spotify new update version is not showing up the name of your bluetooh devices, it only shows the icon, i personaly do not like that since it was way better when ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Por que no tengo el servicio si ya esta pagado

Pague el servicio Premium y no puedo escuchar nada. Parece suspendido el servicio Y YA ESTÁ PAGADO. Tengo varios días así

• Visitor
  • Pague el servicio Premium y no puedo escuchar nada. Parece suspendido el servicio Y YA ESTÁ PAGADO. Tengo varios días así
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrongfully flagging my podcast content as explicit

PlanFree CountrySouth Africa DeviceAll devices Operating SystemAll operating systems My Question or IssueI just recently posted a non-explicit content podcast on Spotify and the content was flagged as being offensive or explicit. How can such as inno...

• Plan Free   Country South Africa   Device All devices   Operating System All operating systems   My Question or Issue I just recently posted a non-explicit content po...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution does streaming on speakers count for spotify wrapped?

do the minutes/songs that are played on speakers and other devices (like an alexa) count for spotify wrapped?

• do the minutes/songs that are played on speakers and other devices (like an alexa) count for spotify wrapped?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts failed to download on Apple Watch

PlanPremiumCountrySweden DeviceApple 14 Pro iOS 16.5Apple Watch SE GPS 44mm OS 9.5.2Operating SystemiOS 16.5Watch OS 9.5.2 My Question or IssueHello,I have an issue that is driving me crazy. I have bought an Apple Watch for listening to my podcasts w...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden   Device Apple 14 Pro iOS 16.5 Apple Watch SE GPS 44mm OS 9.5.2 Operating System iOS 16.5 Watch OS 9.5.2   My Question or Issue Hello, I have ...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution embeds are throwing 404 or 503

Embeds on a webpage are randomly fail loading, with responding 404 (this page could not be found) or 503 (upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure) inside the iframe. The error is reproducible from d...

• Visitor
  • Embeds on a webpage are randomly fail loading, with responding 404 (this page could not be found) or 503 (upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure) ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists contain different songs on Windows vs on iOS app.

Was listening to the Spotify "Classic Road Trip Songs" playlist on my phone. Tried to switch it to my desktop which had the Spotify program open. Got a "can't play this right now" message. Upon further investigation, discovered that the song I was tr...

• Visitor
  • Was listening to the Spotify "Classic Road Trip Songs" playlist on my phone. Tried to switch it to my desktop which had the Spotify program open. Got a "can't play this right now" message. Upon f...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot access title page of podcast

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceSamsung Operating SystemANDROID My Question or IssueI am trying to rate a podcast, but I can't access the title/main page. When I try to navigate to the title page it opens for a mili-second and then skips to the l...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa Device Samsung  Operating System ANDROID   My Question or Issue I am trying to rate a podcast, but I can't access the title/main page. When I try...
  • Lyubka
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists dont work

When i start my playlist with 24 songs it will play 12-18 of them. Then it will start playing a bunch of other songs that ive never even seen before. They arent in my playlist or anything. The only way ive found to fix it is:1. Start another playlist...

• Visitor
  • When i start my playlist with 24 songs it will play 12-18 of them. Then it will start playing a bunch of other songs that ive never even seen before. They arent in my playlist or anything. The only w...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes