Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs are not playing

Lately when I open the app it would show the song but it wouldn't play. The area where the minutes of how long the song is just said 0. I can skip to the next song and that one MIGHT play. Also if i get a few songs to play in a row it will stop in th...

• Lately when I open the app it would show the song but it wouldn't play. The area where the minutes of how long the song is just said 0. I can skip to the next song and that one MIGHT play. Also if i ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player layout keeps changing

Up until just the other day, the layout was always like this, with the controls on the right, but recently it changed and now looks like this with the controls on the bottom most of the time. Sometimes though it will switch back to the old format for...

• Music Fan
  • Up until just the other day, the layout was always like this, with the controls on the right, but recently it changed and now looks like this with the controls on the bottom most of the time. So...
  • megadawn
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Classical Albums Won't Open on Web Player

Classical albums won't open when clicked on in the my music section, it just goes to a black screen. All other genres are fine, it only seems to happen with classical. You can see the songs in songs or artists but not albums. I am using google chrome...

• Classical albums won't open when clicked on in the my music section, it just goes to a black screen. All other genres are fine, it only seems to happen with classical. You can see the songs in songs ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Most of the Songs are incomplete

Hello Community, Hello Spotify, yesterday i've listened to 3 albums, i've got some problems with every one of them, there are a lot of incomplete songs, if listed them on the end of the massage. It's hard to find an album without an incomplete song. ...

• Regular
  •   Hello Community, Hello Spotify,   yesterday i've listened to 3 albums, i've got some problems with every one of them, there are a lot of incomplete songs, if listed them on the ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify play counts on facebook

Hey Guys! I am doing a little research about Spotify for my school project and I was wondering if I post a 30 sec song preview in Facebook and person listens to it all, does it count as a play or not? I can't find any information on that anywhere. Th...

• Hey Guys!   I am doing a little research about Spotify for my school project and I was wondering if I post a 30 sec song preview in Facebook and person listens to it all, does it count as a pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to set External SD as Offline Storage - Windows 10 Phone

I have seen lots of posts, and feature requests for this, but it is already available to do. If you already have Spotify Installedif you have the default app location set to the internal storage then...go to Settings > System > Storageselect "This De...

• Casual Listener
  • I have seen lots of posts, and feature requests for this, but it is already available to do.   If you already have Spotify Installed if you have the default app location set to the internal s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ROKU - Connect to a device

Is there an update scheduled so the Roku app could work in a decent way? or at least get the chance to connect to Roku from my android phone?

• Is there an update scheduled so the Roku app could work in a decent way? or at least get the chance to connect to Roku from my android phone?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Listening through Sonos and discovery playlist

Hi, it seems to me that listening through Sonos Spotify does not track my listened songs.I like the discovery playlist but since I started using Sonos the playlist is nonsense. Is it just me?

• Hi,   it seems to me that listening through Sonos Spotify does not track my listened songs. I like the discovery playlist but since I started using Sonos the playlist is nonsense.   Is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue synchronization problems on Fire Stick, PS3, and OSX

So I can queue songs on the desktop app to play via connect on the Fire Stick or PS3, nice (particularly since the Fire Stick and PS3 apps have such limited functionality). But as the songs are playing, the display (on the app *and* on the desktop) w...

• So I can queue songs on the desktop app to play via connect on the Fire Stick or PS3, nice (particularly since the Fire Stick and PS3 apps have such limited functionality). But as the songs are playi...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    PlayStation
    ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LG 32LH604V 2016

I have just purchased an LG 32LH604V LED Smart TV.It uses WebOS 3 and it doesn't have a Spotify App to install (not in Premium area)Any idea when the Spotify App will make its way in WebOS3?

• I have just purchased an LG 32LH604V LED Smart TV. It uses WebOS 3 and it doesn't have a Spotify App to install (not in Premium area) Any idea when the Spotify App will make its way in WebOS3?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Use Spotify for background music on Twitch.tv stream?

I was thinking about using Spotify for background music in my streams on Twitch.tv, and was curious if that was against any law or ToS? I can't seem to find anything on it, and if I have I can't seem to understand how they stand on the issue, and sin...

• I was thinking about using Spotify for background music in my streams on Twitch.tv, and was curious if that was against any law or ToS? I can't seem to find anything on it, and if I have I can't seem...
  • ObfuscatedHate
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

where is my music?ANY music?

Hello! I just upgraded to spotify premoum a few days ago. Since that, any and all music I try to play- " this song is not available .if you have the file on the computer you can import it". For all my playlists, all my music.radio as well.I cannot pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I just upgraded to spotify premoum a few days ago.   Since that, any and all music I try to play-   " this song is not available .if you have the file on the computer you ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone problem

I've subscribed as premium on my iPhone and it plays 3/4 songs and then just cuts out... I'm not a technical person so not sure what I'm doing wrong... Thanks!

• I've subscribed as premium on my iPhone and it plays 3/4 songs and then just cuts out... I'm not a technical person so not sure what I'm doing wrong... Thanks!
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LG App issues

I have an LA-660S smart TV and although it has the Spotify app in it, it's very premature. I mean that it won't appear neither on my connected devices into my laptop nor my smartphone. On top of that there are no artists/my music/ songs tabs and as a...

• I have an LA-660S smart TV and although it has the Spotify app in it, it's very premature. I mean that it won't appear neither on my connected devices into my laptop nor my smartphone. On top of that...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Guest Mode for Spotify on SONOS

Hey,I use Spotify premium mainly for my sonos system, but as well on my Phone while I am jogging. When I have guests listening to music in my place (most oft them even have their own accounts) it is just difficult to permanently switch accounts when ...

• Hey, I use Spotify premium mainly for my sonos system, but as well on my Phone while I am jogging. When I have guests listening to music in my place (most oft them even have their own accounts) it i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unusual Spotify Connect Devices

Hey guys, Recently, I was one of the victim for Spotify Connect's Hijacked case where some unidentified users are using my Spotify without my knowing. Apparently, the user plays some random music throughout the entire day. I've tried logging out ever...

• Regular
  • Hey guys,   Recently, I was one of the victim for Spotify Connect's Hijacked case where some unidentified users are using my Spotify without my knowing. Apparently, the user plays some random ...
  • vincent5143
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bitrate on Chromecast?

What bitrate does music on the Chromecast play at?

• Casual Listener
  • What bitrate does music on the Chromecast play at?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album missing (removed?) from Spotify

The album "Love at the End of the World" by the Sam Roberts Band seems to have disappeared some time in the recent past. I know it used to be there and all other Sam Roberts albums before and after this one are still up but that one seems to have dis...

• The album "Love at the End of the World" by the Sam Roberts Band seems to have disappeared some time in the recent past. I know it used to be there and all other Sam Roberts albums before and after t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes