Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Ücretsiz olarak güncellenmesinin ardından...

Spotify Windows Phone mağazasında ücretsiz olarak güncellendi.Fakat şu an hesaba giriş yaparken premium hesap hatası veriyor. Teşekkürler.

• Spotify Windows Phone mağazasında ücretsiz olarak güncellendi.Fakat şu an hesaba giriş yaparken premium hesap hatası veriyor.           Teşekkürler.  
  • zoolevation
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login with Facebook fails on Windows Phone 8.0

Hi. Lumia 1020, Windows Phone 8.0. I am a premium user and installed Spotify today, but login with FB fails every time.I open Spotify, click Log In, click Log in with Facebook, enter user & password, click remember browser, is redirected back into Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Lumia 1020, Windows Phone 8.0. I am a premium user and installed Spotify today, but login with FB fails every time. I open Spotify, click Log In, click Log in with Facebook, enter user &...
  • commiesoft
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hazelnut

¿Por qué ha desaparecido la opción "Descrubrir"?.

• ¿Por qué ha desaparecido la opción "Descrubrir"?.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify free on windows phone, yet still need premium account to log in ?

I recieved an email today, from Spotify, announcing that Spotify is now free on windows phone. However, when I attempt to log in, I am still told that I need a premium account to log in. What gives ? You announce that it's free, and the app is obviou...

• I recieved an email today, from Spotify, announcing that Spotify is now free on windows phone. However, when I attempt to log in, I am still told that I need a premium account to log in. What gives ?...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

CABASSE and Wifi

Hello , i have a "Cabasse stream 3" sound installation . it has a wifi connection but impossible to use anything else but bluetooth to get connected to it with spotify. Do you plan as Deezer to become a partner of Cabasse so we can use it with a bett...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello , i have a "Cabasse stream 3" sound installation . it has a wifi connection but impossible to use anything else but bluetooth to get connected to it with spotify. Do you plan as Deezer to becom...
  • groovybronx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Spotify randomly flush offline playlists

Hi, I have a big problem using Spotify on my Nokia Lumia 925. I have many playlists in offline mode, and plenty of space on my device. But I still don't know why, but sometimes when I run the app, my offline playlists have been flushed away and I nee...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a big problem using Spotify on my Nokia Lumia 925. I have many playlists in offline mode, and plenty of space on my device. But I still don't know why, but sometimes when I ru...
  • DryMarker
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows phone app not comming back straight to the player after last update

Windows phone 8.1 (nokia lumia 1020) Spotify version 4.0.5347.25959 After this last update Spotify isn't coming back from other apps or the home screen into the music player anymore. It always "close" the player and opens up on the last part/list I w...

• Not applicable
  • Windows phone  8.1 (nokia lumia 1020) Spotify version 4.0.5347.25959 After this last update Spotify isn't coming back from other apps or the home screen into the music player anymore. It alw...
  • bhobg
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Windows Phone 8.1 app, v4.0.1.0 - why aren't there parades and confetti about this?

The first time I didn't hear it, I didn't even notice. The second time I didn't hear it, I thought I had to be wrong. So I tried again - and again - and again - and I STILL didn't hear the gaps between songs that ought not to have gaps between them. ...

• Regular
  • The first time I didn't hear it, I didn't even notice.  The second time I didn't hear it, I thought I had to be wrong.  So I tried again - and again - and again - and I STILL didn't hear th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify to USB/CD

My boyfriend has Spotify Premium but has deployed with the Navy. He has Spotify on his laptop but can't connect it to internet while at sea. Is there a way I can download playlists to usb or cd and send them to him. He's going to get bored of the sam...

• My boyfriend has Spotify Premium but has deployed with the Navy. He has Spotify on his laptop but can't connect it to internet while at sea. Is there a way I can download playlists to usb or cd and s...
  • adisib
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Windows Phone 8 App - Playlist Issues

When I select a song from one of my playlists it only queues around 50-55 songs. Also, if my playlist is on shuffle and I pause the playing and the app suspends itself, then when I unpause songs that have already been played repeat themself (even tho...

• Music Fan
  • When I select a song from one of my playlists it only queues around 50-55 songs.   Also, if my playlist is on shuffle and I pause the playing and the app suspends itself, then when I unpause...
  • saji
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Skillet's Comatose Album no longer available

I have a few songs saved from the album Comatose but i can no longer play them and when I go to the album everything is gray and you can't play any of the songs. Comatose Comes Alive is available but it sucks. Please Help! Is it something I did/chang...

• I have a few songs saved from the album Comatose but i can no longer play them and when I go to the album everything is gray and you can't play any of the songs. Comatose Comes Alive is available but...
  • zrmerrill
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Comatose
    Skillet
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify V4.0 for Windows Phone. Use for free.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store/app/spotify/10f2995d-1f82-4203-b7fa-46ddbd07a6e6 Listen for free.• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode.Spotify Premium features.• Play any song, any time on any device.• Download music for offli...

• Roadie
  • http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store/app/spotify/10f2995d-1f82-4203-b7fa-46ddbd07a6e6   Listen for free. • Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode. Spotify Premium feature...
  • krzysztof_w
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Albums not available anymore

The band Noah and the Whale used to have several albums available for viewing and now are seemingly not existent except for one song from each album. Only the newest album is available.

• Casual Listener
  • The band Noah and the Whale used to have several albums available for viewing and now are seemingly not existent except for one song from each album. Only the newest album is available.
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist deleted

I accidentally uploaded ALL of my playlists from Itunes. I want to delete them but have only been able to delete them one at a time. There are too many so I'm looking for a shortcut way to delete multiple playlists easily.

• I accidentally uploaded ALL of my playlists from Itunes. I want to delete them but have only been able to delete them one at a time. There are too many so I'm looking for a shortcut way to delete mul...
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Yamaha RX775 "access error" with spotify connect

Hello everyone! I am having trouble to get Spotify Connect to work on my Yamaha 775. What I have tried: It works fine on all my other devices in the network (tablet and mobile phones). I have the latest firmware. I tried restarting and resetting all ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone!   I am having trouble to get Spotify Connect to work on my Yamaha 775.   What I have tried: It works fine on all my other devices in the network (tablet and mob...
  • samvdb
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Supergrass Pumping On The Radio linked to Spice Girls?

As of the day before yesterday, the song Pumping On The Radio by Supergrass (both on the album and the single AFAIK) are actually a song by (I think) Spice Girls. Something is connected wrong somewhere. Also, the two different artists / bands "Slade"...

• Music Fan
  • As of the day before yesterday, the song Pumping On The Radio by Supergrass (both on the album and the single AFAIK) are actually a song by (I think) Spice Girls. Something is connected wrong somewhe...
  • BeardedGeek72
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists not showing up/web player not playing music

Its basically like my internet isn't working (but I've tried other websites and its not the connection) because the playlists won't load but everything else will and music won't play at all on my web player. Reeeeeeal annoying Spotify.

• Its basically like my internet isn't working (but I've tried other websites and its not the connection) because the playlists won't load but everything else will and music won't play at all on my web...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Infinite loading on WP 8.1.

Hi, I'm using lumia 1520 and its OS version is 8.10.12397.895. I'm in free trial of premium account and the spotify app shows me a message that I'm in 30 days trial after I log in using username (not facebook account). However, after that, the app ju...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm using lumia 1520 and its OS version is 8.10.12397.895. I'm in free trial of premium account and the spotify app shows me a message that I'm in 30 days trial after I log in using username (n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Bluesound] Spotify Connect / Router

Hi I have been using the Spotify app on my iPhone to play music on my Powernode from Bluesound. It has worked well, but yesterday I got at new router, and now I can't connect anymore The app can 'see' the powernode on the wifi network, but when it's ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I have been using the Spotify app on my iPhone to play music on my Powernode from Bluesound.    It has worked well,  but yesterday I got at new router, and now I can'...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio replaying songs

When I play the radio the same songs come up over and over again. Only the more well known songs play and those are the ones that repeatedly come up. I would prefer to listen to some songs that aren't ones that I hear on a daily basis that I despise ...

• Regular
  • When I play the radio the same songs come up over and over again. Only the more well known songs play and those are the ones that repeatedly come up. I would prefer to listen to some songs that aren'...
  • juliancrg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes